Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Jills scenario is Canon EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Jills scenario is Canon EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Jills scenario is Canon EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Jills scenario is Canon EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Jills scenario is Canon EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Jills scenario is Canon EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Jills scenario is Canon EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Jills scenario is Canon EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Jills scenario is Canon EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Jills scenario is Canon

Go down 
+9
chocotricks
Spike991
The Knife
Ghost Leader
PAULSAMSON
Sargent D
RaviorStygian
Mass Distraction
TeRoR KiD
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

Jills scenario is Canon Empty
PostSubject: Jills scenario is Canon   Jills scenario is Canon EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:47 am

I'm a die hard RE fan and will ALWAYS consider Jill's good scenario in RE1 as Canon.

Rebecca never made it to the Spencer Mansion. Without Billy she was too weak and tired after battling Marcus. She got killed by an overwhelming field of cerebus on her way to the mansion (hence why she hasn't appeared in later games)

Barry retired because he was old and was too scared someone would manipulate him like wesker did and put his family in jeopardy.

Jill went on to star in RE3 until she was reunited with her partner in an odd way (RE5)

Chris was mad, frustrated and eternally hurt by how Wesker locked him up in a cell while his team suffered. His frustration to how Wesker was always a "better leader" than him built up until he proved he was a better marksman in RE5.

Chris realises in RE: code veronica that Wesker is only physically stronger than him due to powers a virus has provided him with.

Chris was so hurt by Jill dying because he loved her was fueled to go through the drama in RE5 just to exact some revenge on the guy who was always his superior....

*Richard dies trying to help Jill kill the yawn and never made it to the outside facility to help Chris* (there were more than one shield keys...Ricard was lucky enough to find one in the painting room before Jill got there)

*Enrico after being haunted by the RE0 events entered the mansion area from the back...he made it to the underground levels through the back way that Lisa Trevor created....he never bumped into Jilll by chance until Barry shot him dead for knowing too much information that would out wesker and his family at risk*

*Enrico was smart and knew Wesker was a traitor because they got into an argument when Enrico killed a Hunter while the two were working together to make it to the underground facility while Jill fought off the gigantic spider*

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Jills scenario is Canon   Jills scenario is Canon EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:20 am

How can you say Rebecca is dead when her official status is "alive"? They even considered putting her in a new canon CG movie. It would be a horrible idea to just kill off a main protagonist off screen.

And wasn't it Wesker who shot Enrico?

I still think there is no canon scenario. The canon version is a mix of both.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Jills scenario is Canon   Jills scenario is Canon EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:35 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
The canon version is a mix of both.
But if someone wanted to do a canon playthrough like I plan to do someday, I think just playing Chris' story would be good enough.

By the way, is there confirmation that Rebecca won't be showing up in Damnation?
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Jills scenario is Canon   Jills scenario is Canon EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:52 am

I don't think when they were making this game back in 1995 that they were really thinking about a perfect canon story line because they didn't know if the game was going to be big or not.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Jills scenario is Canon   Jills scenario is Canon EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:44 am

If that is what you want to believe is fine for me.... but to clarify some things:

TeRoR KiD wrote:
Jill went on to star in RE3 until she was reunited with her partner in an odd way (RE5)

What about the Russian facility and Lost in Nightmares?

TeRoR KiD wrote:
Chris was mad, frustrated and eternally hurt by how Wesker locked him up in a cell while his team suffered. His frustration to how Wesker was always a "better leader" than him built up until he proved he was a better marksman in RE5.

Why does Wesker hates Chris then?

TeRoR KiD wrote:
*Enrico after being haunted by the RE0 events entered the mansion area from the back...he made it to the underground levels through the back way that Lisa Trevor created....he never bumped into Jilll by chance until Barry shot him dead for knowing too much information that would out wesker and his family at risk*

Wesker kills Enrinco in both scenarios....specially in Jill's, since you can see his feet in REmake while gets to him..

if you watch Wesker's Report you can see that almost everything you said is wrong, BUT as I said earlier it is fine for me if you want to believe that.

Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Jills scenario is Canon   Jills scenario is Canon EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:28 pm

That's why you think Jill's scenario is canon. When you have something that proves it, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Jills scenario is Canon   Jills scenario is Canon EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:17 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
TeRoR KiD wrote:
What about the Russian facility and Lost in Nightmares?
...and Revelations.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Jills scenario is Canon   Jills scenario is Canon EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:33 pm

Hey, at least this isn't as bad as the Zelda timeline. cheers
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: Jills scenario is Canon   Jills scenario is Canon EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:50 pm

Sargent D wrote:

Apparently, Ocarina of Time is a prequel.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Jills scenario is Canon   Jills scenario is Canon EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:06 pm

Sargent D wrote:
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Jills scenario is Canon   Jills scenario is Canon EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:18 pm

I believe there is a consistent timeline. Really if you get deep enough into it it actually does work.

You can especially tell with the 3D games. For example, Wind Waker and Majora's Mask obviously take place after Ocarina of Time, just in different dimensions.

Also, with the topic of the two playthroughs, I definitely believe Chris' playthrough is more canon. Not entirely, Jill's still happens, but of the two Chris' fits better with the plot.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jills scenario is Canon   Jills scenario is Canon EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:05 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
How can you say Rebecca is dead when her official status is "alive"? They even considered putting her in a new canon CG movie. It would be a horrible idea to just kill off a main protagonist off screen.

And wasn't it Wesker who shot Enrico?

I still think there is no canon scenario. The canon version is a mix of both.
Yup, thats pretty much common sense if you are worth anything as an RE fan.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Jills scenario is Canon   Jills scenario is Canon EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:58 pm

We could always say fuck it And say Lisa knocked Barry off the ledge and thats why you dont see him no more and thats truly canon. ALSO WHERE DID THAT NEW PICTURE COME FROM ITS AMAZING. Can someone list everyone from left to right Cause theres like 2 people im not sure who they are.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Jills scenario is Canon   Jills scenario is Canon EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:38 pm

chocotricks wrote:
We could always say fuck it And say Lisa knocked Barry off the ledge and thats why you dont see him no more and thats truly canon. ALSO WHERE DID THAT NEW PICTURE COME FROM ITS AMAZING. Can someone list everyone from left to right Cause theres like 2 people im not sure who they are.

Sheva Alomar, Carlos Oliveira, Steve Burnside, Jill Valentine, Chris Redfield, Claire Redfield, Albert Wesker, Leon "No S" Kennedy, HUNK, Ada Wong, Rebecca Chambers <3, Barry Burton, and Billy Coen.

@OP: You can think that, but it is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jills scenario is Canon   Jills scenario is Canon EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:44 pm

chocotricks wrote:
Thanks.

and its a crime that jill doesnt really get any pic at all....
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Jills scenario is Canon   Jills scenario is Canon EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:42 pm

I saw that video before Mass, I love the AVGN. Cool
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: Jills scenario is Canon   Jills scenario is Canon EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:58 am

This is just my crazy theory and what makes the most sense to me. There is always going to be a few holes in any canon plot that people can conjure up.

It was a shame to write off Rebecca in my version of the canon storyline but I see Barry as being the logical choice to feature heavily in RE1.

Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

PostSubject: Re: Jills scenario is Canon   Jills scenario is Canon EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:29 am

Actually, your point about Rebecca being killed on the way to the Spencer Mansion is actually decent. Doesn't anybody think that it's a little weird how we haven't seen her after RE1?

Also, the banner goes;

Sheva, Carlos, Steve, Jill, Chris, Claire, Wesker, Leon, HUNK, Ada, Rebecca, Barry and Billy.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Jills scenario is Canon   Jills scenario is Canon EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:33 am

If Rebecca shows up in Damnation that argument won't make sense. Besides, all of the documentation says that she did survive.

About the banner, I actually thought Jill was Manuella at first.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

PostSubject: Re: Jills scenario is Canon   Jills scenario is Canon EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:37 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
If Rebecca shows up in Damnation that argument won't make sense. Besides, all of the documentation says that she did survive.

The keyword is 'If'. If Rebecca is alive, then Capcom should make a game that tells us what she did after RE1, IF she lived. I seem to recall that in City of the Dead's (RE2 Book) epilogue, Rebecca was escaping the city with two people.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Jills scenario is Canon   Jills scenario is Canon EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:22 am

The Knife wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:

The keyword is 'If'. If Rebecca is alive, then Capcom should make a game that tells us what she did after RE1, IF she lived. I seem to recall that in City of the Dead's (RE2 Book) epilogue, Rebecca was escaping the city with two people.

RE2 EX files, Rebecca wrote them after the Spencer Mansion....
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Jills scenario is Canon   Jills scenario is Canon EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:14 am

The Knife wrote:
Doesn't anybody think that it's a little weird how we haven't seen her after RE1?
If they have been thinking of using her character it means she's still with the living. Besides, that could be said for pretty much any character we haven't seen after a certain game. I don't see why Capcom would lie to us about her being alive, I mean she's a damn video game character. There's really no point in hiding a death that would be fiction anyway.

Again, she's alive until Capcom states otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jills scenario is Canon   Jills scenario is Canon EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:30 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
The Knife wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:

isnt that only in the 64 version?

is there a reason they were only included in it...
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Jills scenario is Canon   Jills scenario is Canon EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:50 pm

Spike991 wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
The Knife wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:

isnt that only in the 64 version?

is there a reason they were only included in it...

Capcom is a mysterious thing..... the N64 has the Ex files, but the gamecube version doesn't....WTF?

and they're are obviously canon
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jills scenario is Canon   Jills scenario is Canon EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:54 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
and they're are obviously canon

Thats what im wondering. why would they be left out?

i dont recall them being referrenced in Archives either.

ive also never read them....but obviously id really like to.

i think i read there was an EX file written by brad in re3. thats something id be interested in reading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jills scenario is Canon   Jills scenario is Canon Empty

Back to top Go down

Jills scenario is Canon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next