HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?

Go down 
+40
Ben4Mieko
Voltius
umegames
Kino_00
ThomVD
RebelliousQueen
Outbreakgirl
00biohazard
kevdliu
Ghost Leader
toddx77
Sargent D
Bub537
The Knife
Cyberote
Monster Mash
Lupus Caelestis
GreggKennedy
ClaireRedfield18
hewitt204
jay397
chocotricks
The Joker
FullMetalWesker
Vandal
Mcghie
HarshlyCritical
ace.redfield
Jacen Dex
Lukong
lessermaster
nekronuke
Methsia
NiteKrawler
RaviorStygian
JamTyrantH
Jamesy
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
Spike991
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:55 pm

I doubt we will see him. He is too much of a joke character. He would have to be completely different to be taken seriously.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:32 am

I would actually like to see him too, even as a cameo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:10 pm

LIke i said he could be a suppourting character.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:49 pm

i liked barry. barry would be a good character, but he's probably retired. and sleeping. damn plain oatmeal.
Back to top Go down
lessermaster
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 11:00 pm

Well, I might be a little to late to describe my hate for Sheva being your partner on RE5. There are probably a lot better people than her. I mean, not even Ashley was that bad compared to her in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Claire Redfield   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 11:32 pm

There is a reason why that army game in Iraq also got a bad name by Victor Lucas and Scott Jones. It's why most games take place in New York, Manhattan or Raccoon City in this case its because it doesn't look like Genocide.

Besides I pretty sure we're ignoring the people who didn't like how RE4 painted people from a village like it isn't bad enough now people think you got the Plague.

Besides that is how some are, but they don't seem to jump when its the other way around.
And I can't believe you called Chris Redfield a "Whiteman" like his racist, respect Chris Redfield and know he fights Zombies.

Africa was a different location and Sheva & the Helicopter Pilot aren't there as a Shield, but as characters who act as Guild's in the game like Luis who is like the villagers in RE4 for Leon.

For once you got a Guild who watches your back because Chronicles left you alone without a CPU by your side and RE4 Luis got killed off, but Luis was Cool he should have lived on.

Sheva at this point was the only female in The Game who you could have teamed up with.

Jill went evil, Ada was working for Wesker and the only people left would be Rebecca Chambers & Claire Redfield. Rebecca Chambers is a Medic and Claire Redfield we haven't seen since RE 2, RE Veronica & RE Darkside [For me its RE2]. Though Claire will be in RE The Mercenaries which comes out in July 6, 2011.

Anyone else notice that there are to many RE Male characters its probably why The RE movie maker made Alice as the Main character...its probably why they made over 600mill besides the fact that its cheaper in a lot of ways.

lessermaster wrote:
Well, I might be a little to late to describe my hate for Sheva being your partner on RE5. There are probably a lot better people than her. I mean, not even Ashley was that bad compared to her in my opinion.

Ashley was apart of the Challenge, they had cheats for her which you could get, compare that to someone the Developer decided to wield a Weapon. Plus in RE2 I put a gun into that Little girl's hand and you know how that story ended with no Zombies. [Should have done the same for Ashley because I was using a Cheat Engine at the Time]

nekronuke wrote:
i liked barry. barry would be a good character, but he's probably retired. and sleeping. damn plain oatmeal.

Barry would be a good choose, but the Character doesn't change how good the AI is, that's all on the Developer. Though Barry would be more like your Hero in the game or the guy who would get you out of jams...they didn't do that with Sheva because that would make Chris look like a newbie and Chris Redfield can punch Giant Boulders or would you prefer playing as Sheva and having Chris be your Hero.

Last edited by Lukong on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:12 am

Lukong wrote:
Jill went evil, Ada was working for Wesker and the only people left would be Rebecca Chambers & Claire Redfield. Rebecca Chambers is a Medic and Claire Redfield we haven't seen since RE 2, RE Veronica & RE Darkside [For me its RE2]. Though Claire will be in RE The Mercenaries which comes out in July 6, 2011.
Ada wasn't working for Wesker, she betrayed him in the end of RE4.

Next off, Rebecca: how would having a medic with you be a bad thing? That would've actually made sense. Only thing keeping her from being in RE5 in my standpoint would be that she never joined BSAA.

Lastly, Claire. The last time we saw her was in Degeneration and she's working for some hippie group called TerraSave.

Btw, tsk tsk for cheating.
Back to top Go down
lessermaster
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:55 pm

[quote="Mass Distraction"]
Lukong wrote:
.Next off, Rebecca: how would having a medic with you be a bad thing?

I was going to say pretty much the same thing. Rebecca would have been a good choice in RE5.

As for Ashley being part a challenge, I agree with that. She was someone you had to protect, but there were times when she wasn't with you which made me feel a little better, unlike Sheva would was constantly with you and if you came on a huge wave of zombies, your ammo running low..you could very well just run and try to use your knife..because then Sheva died and you had to start over.

The most irrating part with her was the Jill fight..I got fed up with trying to have the ai help and got someone else to help me.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:59 pm

Hey lesser, make an intro for yourself so you can meet the regulars in the Introductions section. Also, Ashley was wayyyy more annoying than Sheva, but she wasn't in the game constantly like Sheva was, so I guess that evens it out a bit.
Back to top Go down
Jacen Dex
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jacen Dex

Playstation Network NEVER!!!

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:35 am

I personaly didn't mind Shava too much.
I thought her voice was good or well the actor who played her did well even if the in game comments are abit cheesy.
The Game AI didn't do her any favors really, some times she shoot, other times she doesn't, but i dont find it much of a problem as its me all the way anyway.
And to be honest she's not exactly a munter, Capcom could have paired up chris with a rite dog, but Sheva aint bad at all..... Im not guna complain about her to much, after all she is taking on undead zombies with not alot of clothing on (Cllub'in & Tribal), its not something im guna do any time soon.

I would like to see her come back in a game, but abit more ruthless, less comments and more mercenary. A good spin would be if Tricell OR remenents of umbrella got a hold of her and interogated her, roughed her up abit, got a fue scars, maybe even test some viruses on her.
Then she'd be abit less chatty and anoying and more shoot em in the head and spit on their remains....
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardtopsuk.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:12 am

Jacen Dex wrote:
I personaly didn't mind Shava too much.
I thought her voice was good or well the actor who played her did well even if the in game comments are abit cheesy.
The Game AI didn't do her any favors really, some times she shoot, other times she doesn't, but i dont find it much of a problem as its me all the way anyway.
And to be honest she's not exactly a munter, Capcom could have paired up chris with a rite dog, but Sheva aint bad at all..... Im not guna complain about her to much, after all she is taking on undead zombies with not alot of clothing on (Cllub'in & Tribal), its not something im guna do any time soon.

I would like to see her come back in a game, but abit more ruthless, less comments and more mercenary. A good spin would be if Tricell OR remenents of umbrella got a hold of her and interogated her, roughed her up abit, got a fue scars, maybe even test some viruses on her.
Then she'd be abit less chatty and anoying and more shoot em in the head and spit on their remains....
I agree with almost everything you said, except the Umbrella part. Tricell would be plausible but Umbrella is gone and so are most of it's members.
Back to top Go down
Jacen Dex
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jacen Dex

Playstation Network NEVER!!!

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:28 am

My bad, Still, if Tricell got a hold of her and roughed her up abit, i think it could turn her in to a great character.

Personaly id like to see her take a serious grudge against Tricell, were she was no longer sympathetic and focused on the destruction of all Tricell Assets, no matter the cost. To the point where she would be viewed within the B.S.A.A as a outsider or even a rogue due to her agressive tactics and actions.

Back to top Go down
http://www.hardtopsuk.com
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:35 pm

I kind of hope we won't see her for a while.
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:36 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Lukong wrote:

Next off, Rebecca: how would having a medic with you be a bad thing? That would've actually made sense. Only thing keeping her from being in RE5 in my standpoint would be that she never joined BSAA.

Lastly, Claire. The last time we saw her was in Degeneration and she's working for some hippie group called TerraSave.

Question if Ashley is better than Sheva because she wasn't always there, Sheva could shoot, but her AI was off and the Rebecca not being a combat soldier heals you. I would agree to that Rebecca is someone to have on your team...which is funny because I also would like the next RE to have changeable Team members. Though Rebecca needs to pick up a weapon.

When you think about it with Rebecca on there side its no wonder The S.T.A.R.S keep coming back.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:27 am

Lukong wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Lukong wrote:

Question if Ashley is better than Sheva because she wasn't always there, Sheva could shoot, but her AI was off and the Rebecca not being a combat soldier heals you. I would agree to that Rebecca is someone to have on your team...which is funny because I also would like the next RE to have changeable Team members. Though Rebecca needs to pick up a weapon.

When you think about it with Rebecca on there side its no wonder The S.T.A.R.S keep coming back.
I never said Ashley was better than Sheva.

Oh, and Rebecca did have MP5 and Jail Breaker in RE5 mercs. She also had flame spray, tear gas and a stun gun as finishers.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 12:21 pm

Like I said RE5 will be Shevas first and last RE game.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:07 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Like I said RE5 will be Shevas first and last RE game.

We can hope.

Rebecca owned in RE5. The striker was one of my favs, and the MP5 was doable. Health was never an issue, and well, she only had one good melee, the main one, which you could initiate with a face shot or flash grenade, the rest of her melee's suck.

In fact, I think that the character, in Mercs, is pretty useless if you can't get a kill by a single head shot followed by a melee, for the 5 second bonus and another kill on the combo. That's why the first Chris and Sheva suck, crap weapons with melee's that are either too weak, or slow.

Fortunately most of the Reunion characters are better off.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:18 am

SHEVA SUCKS BLACK EGGS!!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:08 am

Ah, this has to be one of the few things I disagree with you Spike Very Happy I liked her. Jacen's idea was great.

My friend actually kicks ass as Rebecca in Mercs. He has made the most use of her melees and weapons than I ever could.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:10 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Ah, this has to be one of the few things I disagree with you Spike Very Happy I liked her. Jacen's idea was great.

My friend actually kicks ass as Rebecca in Mercs. He has made the most use of her melees and weapons than I ever could.

With Sheva or Becca?

Rebecca was awesome in Mercs. Most of her melees sucked, just the main one was actually worth something as it was one hit kill everytime, and her weapons were good.

As for Sheva, she just got in the way more than anything. Again, I don't hate her, but the bad outweights the good, by far.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:13 pm

With Sheva. I agree with what you said about Rebecca.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:53 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
With Sheva. I agree with what you said about Rebecca.

Oh, well what did you think about Alomar?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:00 pm

I liked her, she just kinda grew on me while playing through the game. I didn't mind her intrusion in the story which some people see as a bad thing and I never had the chance to hate her for the AI because I always play with a second player.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:11 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I liked her, she just kinda grew on me while playing through the game. I didn't mind her intrusion in the story which some people see as a bad thing and I never had the chance to hate her for the AI because I always play with a second player.

Playing with a buddy was always more fun. The person I usually played with and I had fun just using the commands, often.

If I saved him, I'd get a "thanks" from Sheva, and likewise he'd get one. "Nice shot" for headshots.

Her intrusion into the story was one of the main things I didn't like. Remember the scene where Chris gets the apparatus off of Jill's chest and they are having a real kodak moment, then they stop everything to look over at Sheva, who is ackwardly standing there, just being nosy...

I mean she should have waited downstairs, or something....anything.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:17 pm

I don't know, it didn't bother me too much Very Happy She's there, she survived the African ordeal and now she's a part of the story. Oh well, maybe I'm just happy to get a new character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next