Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Sheva Alomar a lefty? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Sheva Alomar a lefty? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Sheva Alomar a lefty? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Sheva Alomar a lefty? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Sheva Alomar a lefty? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Sheva Alomar a lefty? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Sheva Alomar a lefty? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Sheva Alomar a lefty? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Sheva Alomar a lefty? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Sheva Alomar a lefty?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

Sheva Alomar a lefty? Empty
PostSubject: Sheva Alomar a lefty?   Sheva Alomar a lefty? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:20 am

Heres another change in RE5. Sheva is left handed! That's right. I was playing Co-op with a friend the other day and noticed that Sheva carries her weapon oppositely to Chris and (as far as I know) any other Resident Evil protagonist in the past. Are there any others who are left handed? Will the left handed thing throw you off when playing as Sheva?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Sheva Alomar a lefty?   Sheva Alomar a lefty? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:46 am

No, Jill was left handed, just kidding, Iam sure that you would catch that GL.Smile

No there is no one else that is left handed so far, and I don't think that her being left-handed is going to bother me too much since I am not planning on using her, Chris all the way.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Sheva Alomar a lefty?   Sheva Alomar a lefty? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:50 am

Spike991 wrote:
No there is no one else that is left handed so far, and I don't think that her being left-handed is going to bother me too much since I am not planning on using her, Chris all the way.Smile

To play Co-op with a friend one of you has to play as Sheva. I'm not sure if there is a point in the game when you have to or get the choice to switch between roles, sort of like the playing as Claire or Leon in RE2, perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Sheva Alomar a lefty?   Sheva Alomar a lefty? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:51 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

To play Co-op with a friend one of you has to play as Sheva. I'm not sure if there is a point in the game when you have to or get the choice to switch between roles, sort of like the playing as Claire or Leon in RE2, perhaps?

Who knows, they might even do a switching thing like in RE0, but either way I would prefer to just use Chris, I am sure that I will try Sheva out, but mainly just Chris.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Sheva Alomar a lefty?   Sheva Alomar a lefty? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:24 pm

True, Chris has always been somewhat of a hero, hasn't he? I'm sure you've read this before but people are saying that in 5 he looks as though he is on steroids, his arms are huge! From videos I've seen, he's not all that buff in the first game.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Sheva Alomar a lefty?   Sheva Alomar a lefty? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:18 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
True, Chris has always been somewhat of a hero, hasn't he? I'm sure you've read this before but people are saying that in 5 he looks as though he is on steroids, his arms are huge! From videos I've seen, he's not all that buff in the first game.

That is right, he wasn't that buff in the 1st game, in Code Veronica although he wasn't buff, you could see a little more than in the 1st, it looks like in RE5 he has naturally taken off from there, I think that it fits him well and that he isn't on steriods, but most of the time when people say that they are just joking anyway.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Sheva Alomar a lefty?   Sheva Alomar a lefty? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 2:28 pm

Yeah, I noticed her being left-handed. Not really an issue for me, though, because I'm ambidextrous in RL and can shoot accurately from both shoulders.

That, and I hadn't any plans to play co-op.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Sheva Alomar a lefty?   Sheva Alomar a lefty? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:27 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Yeah, I noticed her being left-handed. Not really an issue for me, though, because I'm ambidextrous in RL and can shoot accurately from both shoulders.

I will try the co-op out, but I am just hoping that when she is played by the computer, that she is more useful than the people in Outbreak.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Sheva Alomar a lefty?   Sheva Alomar a lefty? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:48 am

Spike991 wrote:
I will try the co-op out, but I am just hoping that when she is played by the computer, that she is more useful than the people in Outbreak.Smile
Well, I know I've had to rescue her more times than I can count in the demo...
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Sheva Alomar a lefty?   Sheva Alomar a lefty? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:25 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Well, I know I've had to rescue her more times than I can count in the demo...
Yes, she is always the reason I lose. I've never actually died but she has been killed many times when I've played the demo at my friend's house.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Sheva Alomar a lefty?   Sheva Alomar a lefty? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:14 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

yeah I know how you feel with Outbreak...the AI was VERY WEAK
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Sheva Alomar a lefty?   Sheva Alomar a lefty? EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:02 am

Well, I actually tried playing as Sheva yesterday, and I have to admit, it was quite difficult. It's like everything is flipped around. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Sheva Alomar a lefty?   Sheva Alomar a lefty? EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 9:34 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Well, I actually tried playing as Sheva yesterday, and I have to admit, it was quite difficult. It's like everything is flipped around. Very Happy

It seems like it would be wierd, and I remember just playing the way that the girl characters feeled was very different, when playing as Ada she felt really strange in RE4, maybe it was how she had her hands down instead of holding the gun up and ready, but whatever it was it was different....
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Sheva Alomar a lefty?   Sheva Alomar a lefty? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:44 am

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

It seems like it would be wierd, and I remember just playing the way that the girl characters feeled was very different, when playing as Ada she felt really strange in RE4, maybe it was how she had her hands down instead of holding the gun up and ready, but whatever it was it was different....
Yeah, it's strange, but in RE5 Chris holds his gun up by his head like Leon, and Sheva down by her side like Ada. The weird thing about playing as Sheva though is the fact that because she is a lefty, the camera angle is different than the one on Chris, and therefore your HUD is on the left side of the screen, as opposed to the normal right.
I'd post a reference picture but I can't find any...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheva Alomar a lefty?   Sheva Alomar a lefty? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheva Alomar a lefty?
Page 1 of 1