HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?

Go down 
+40
Ben4Mieko
Voltius
umegames
Kino_00
ThomVD
RebelliousQueen
Outbreakgirl
00biohazard
kevdliu
Ghost Leader
toddx77
Sargent D
Bub537
The Knife
Cyberote
Monster Mash
Lupus Caelestis
GreggKennedy
ClaireRedfield18
hewitt204
jay397
chocotricks
The Joker
FullMetalWesker
Vandal
Mcghie
HarshlyCritical
ace.redfield
Jacen Dex
Lukong
lessermaster
nekronuke
Methsia
NiteKrawler
RaviorStygian
JamTyrantH
Jamesy
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
Spike991
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:49 pm

I did not like the way he spoke
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:53 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I did not like the way he spoke

"You will become my puppet. Involuntarily, you will do as I say". He spoke like a crazy, religious, zealot, leader speaking about propaganda and forcing everyone to abide by his will should sound didn't he?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:06 am

I must add to my last post that I didn't hate Angela either... I just kinda dismissed her. And I couldn't hate Ashley either, even though she was a pain in the butt.

Salazar on the other hand... I hated that crazy, powerhungry garden gnome. That's why I bought a rocket launcher, just to finish him as fast as possible. Still, even he wasn't my most hated RE character...
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:15 am

I really like Jack Krauser even though he was your stereotypical and conventional bad guy.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:26 am

Jamesy wrote:
I really like Jack Krauser even though he was your stereotypical and conventional bad guy.
Didn't like him one bit... He just felt like he was just thrown in as a "rival" for Leon.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:13 pm

I thought his character was very cool
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:56 pm

I liked Krauser but capcom made him out to much to be like wesker and he ended up being a poor mans wesker in the eyes of everyone.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:37 pm

I just hated her AI (although her aim is perfect and if you give her a magnum, she's a beast). Her character wasn't that bad. It gave another thing for Chris to fight for. I especially loved the scene where he remembers losing Jill right when Sheva is about to die, and how he didn't want to lose a partner again. That was a really good moment in the game.

I was wondering, does the DLC kind of patch up her AI? Does it make it better?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:09 pm

Ravior is right. That scene in the jet was damn epic. DAMN epic. For a moment, I almost thought she was going to die. Anyway, I really like Sheva. I do not like how they implemented her. She had no right to fight Jill, let alone Wesker. At the very least they should have completely separated the fights. Sheva vs. Jill and Chris vs. Wesker. Wesker could have sent Jill out that door in the back and Sheva could have said "I'll take care of her!" and ran out after her. The door slams shut behind her and Chris is left with Wesker alone. Then they could have had Chris fighting Wesker in that room and side chambers and Sheva outside fighting Jill. If Sheva was AI it should have just been a 7 minute cinematic fight. Remember the battle is preset to last only 7 minutes. If a friend is playing as Sheva, it should have been like normal, but in that location and away from Chris and Wesker. Just saying.

P.S. Angela can die.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:43 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
She had no right to fight Jill, let alone Wesker.
Wait, what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:17 pm

I mean that Sheva should not have fought Jill and she especially should not have fought (and killed) Wesker. She was a new character. She did not earn the right to fight and kill such an iconic mainstay of a character. It would be like if Harry Potter was about to fight Voldemort, and then some character that was just introduced came in and killed him instead. Ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 7:35 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I mean that Sheva should not have fought Jill and she especially should not have fought (and killed) Wesker. She was a new character. She did not earn the right to fight and kill such an iconic mainstay of a character. It would be like if Harry Potter was about to fight Voldemort, and then some character that was just introduced came in and killed him instead. Ridiculous.
I can understand with Harry Potter, but, eh, I don't really care. Chris was there, so it's fine. She can fight Jill if she wants. It doesn't really bother me. Razz

EDIT: I just realized, how cool would of it been if instead of Sheva, we had:

What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 Resident-evil-1-remake-gamecube-rebecca-chambers-screenshot-big
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 6:57 am

Awww Sheva. I think she's a fine character although she doesn't know
about how much the originals did and all that. I like her A.I it made me feel
safe for the first time playing it. Although she did get in the way sometimes but
my bullet went through before she moved out of the way and I got a hit so
i don't mind much. I don't like how Wesker never EVER said a word to her.
Just touched her that's all.

That came out wrong.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:16 pm

Rebbecca chambers being in RE5 would not have been a great idea. Save her for RE6.

Barry Burton should have been in RE6 though to get revenge on wesker as well.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 3:27 pm

Actually Rebecca would have been awesome in RE5 since she has a small, yet special connection with Chris. I would have liked that.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 3:35 pm

Yeah but Barry could have been in RE5 to get his own back on Wesker for the mansion incident.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 3:55 pm

But Barry is a joke. And he's too minor a character to be facing off against Wesker.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:38 am

Barry wasn't THAT minor, but I still couldn't think of him being in RE5. He just wouldn't fit. Rebecca on the other hand...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 6:52 am

Barry in his own way is signifigant. Barry could have come back in RE5 to settle his old score with wesker (since wesker did threaten to kill his family).
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:38 pm

Barry was just as minor as Sheva really. He was in one game as a side character. Aside from his RE3 cameo of course.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:42 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Barry was just as minor as Sheva really. He was in one game as a side character. Aside from his RE3 cameo of course.

And you could even argue that he was more minor than sheva as she featured throughout the whole of re5 whilst barry only had a few minutes worth of cutscenes in his whole RE carreer sadly.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:45 pm

Indeed. Poor Barry Bear.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:00 pm

At least barry had character to him. Sheva was just like an annoying robot. It was like chris was batman and sheva was robin if you catch my drift.

Chris and Sheva fighting Uroboros on ship
Quote: Sheva "there firing some sort of projectiles at us"
Laughing
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:14 pm

I don't think comparing quotes is going to help Barry's case there Jamesy. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:33 pm

Well I for one would like to see barry again in future RE games. He is horribly underused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next