Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Spike991
RedFieldRiot
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!!   The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:05 am

Ok sorry but i have no love at all for Sheva. She annoyed me so much, she could be indecisive at times....one minute telling Chris to look around, we should both get the hell out of here and then turning and saying she won't let Chris go alone...since i adore Chris and know he would never just give up it had me shouting at my own tv telling her to go home if she can't see it through.

That said we don't really know that much about her other than her mother and father being killed but an incident involving Umbrella and that she then joined the BSAA. We get a jist that she trained under Josh but aside from that we hardly know anything.....but she sure wanted to know everything about Chris.

To me Sheva just didn't have the same charm as some of the other female characters, she wasn't that strong willed...iron willed so to say and i think if Chris ever backed out she'd be first out of the door. It is Chris that gives her the strength to go on i think.

That aside, it would be nice to see her again but not as a lead character, i think she should be relogated into a side character, because even though Umbrella killed her parents she's not exactly quick on the mark to take them down without slight force.

Last edited by RedFieldRiot on Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!!   The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:55 am

I have to agree, my love for her is also limited...

Sheva Alomar, as AI was was't the best, but as a character, she also wasn't the best. Instead of really and properly getting to know her, we instead had her forced down our throats in an attempt for us to bond with her, which I sure didn't.

After finishing the game a few times I went and read the documents, including the Sheva Alomar File, and I read some interesting stuff on her character, but I shouldn't have to read a document just to know a character. There was a part in the game where Chris & Sheva sneak in on Excella & Gionne runs off with her suitcases, & after she gets out Sheva says, "She quick, I'll give her that", and I remember thinking, "Shutup Sheva, you haven't earned the right to give your opinion!!"

I also feel that her being in there took away from a great fight that we have all been waiting for with Redfield & Wesker, ever since CVX.Sad I should also note that I think one of the main reasons, if not the only, she was put in or at least her role was expanded as a result of the racist claims started by that imbecile N'Gai Croal.

On a positive side....well I guess having the co-op thing was cool, I would prefer that be left to the Outbreak Series, and I would like to see it make a return in a File#3, but who knows...I will give Sheva a 5.5/10, and I am being generous.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!!   The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:29 pm

Lol i forgot that one Spike, the fact that she took away the final chance we had of Redfield vs Wesker....something that was personal to all us fans...we all had a beef with him and yet we had to fight him alongside Sheva when to be honest after all he had done to me via the games...well i wanted it a one on one battle so i could finally shut him up but oh no...they make us share that glorious moment with Sheva...in not so many words making out that Chris couldn't have defeated him without her.......to be honest i truly think Chris could have killed Wesker all by himself and we should have had that opportunity.

Last edited by RedFieldRiot on Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!!   The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:49 pm

Yeah, I don't think it was fair to Chris, or us to have to cheapen the fight with Sheva being there, that is a mistake Capcom will never live down...
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!!   The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:06 pm

Very true....they took away a precious moment and it is unforgivable in a fans book.
Back to top Go down
Mr Sera
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Mr Sera

PostSubject: Re: The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!!   The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:49 am

HEY!!!!!! wait a minute if sheva wasnt there Chris could get pwned soz if i offended any chris fans affraid
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!!   The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:31 pm

Mr Sera wrote:
HEY!!!!!! wait a minute if sheva wasnt there Chris could get pwned soz if i offended any chris fans affraid

I don't mind her being in RE5, I just don't think that she was originally intended, nor should she have a large role. I think having someone there who knows the area is a cool thing, but I can hardly say that really helped, as she seemed just as lost as Chris, and the only time her rank there got them around is....well I can't really think of anything...

At the beginning she had that one part where she told the guy, "You don't have to get touchy".
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!!   The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:01 pm

Ha ha ha ha no way would Chris had got owned without Sheva there....he survived the Mansion incident and the Rockfort Island incident with very little help. If Chris can face everything he has a few Maijini and other B.O.W.S were going to be small fry really. He has the skills to survive.....that is almost like saying Leon is braver and stronger because he went through RE4 alone...Hell no...Chris is the strongest and if anything i think Sheva held him back...she stopped him with Irving remember...poking her nose into everything, wanting to know why Chris pissed Wesker off...wanting his whole life story and getting in the way throughout....and as Spike already mentioned...it made you think she wasn't qualified to give her opinions.

Ah feel the Sheva hatred ha ha ha ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!!   The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:46 pm

Yeah I agree, Capcom can say that they are there to help eachother out, and try to put as much emphasis as they want on teamwork, but Sheva was absolutely holding him back...
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!!   The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:50 pm

we are in agreement then Sheva is just like an animal trainer, especially 1 that looks after dangerous animals eg wolves, tigers, bears. She won't let them to use their full potential
Back to top Go down
Mr Sera
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Mr Sera

PostSubject: Re: The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!!   The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:06 pm

ok i agree on spike but she still my fave character what ever any1 says Mad
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!!   The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:19 pm

Mr Sera wrote:
ok i agree on spike but she still my fave character what ever any1 says Mad

You just have a thing for the side kick characters don't you?Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!!   The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:20 pm

and the ones that die....Sheva may be next on the hit list lol.

A thing that makes me curious about Sheva is who the guy is described only as the man in the suit who brought attention to Umbrella and the Guerillas antics...encouraging her to help them bring down the key representitive of Umbrella who may i add don't get named either....so who is this mystery man in a suit who seemed to know so much about Umbrella and it's workers and why did he want their downfall only to then vanish off the scene.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!!   The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:29 pm

Yeah I was wondering who that guy was, when I was reading my mind kept going to Spencer....
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

PostSubject: Re: The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!!   The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:37 pm

it would be cool if it was frederick downing
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!!   The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:48 pm

The mastAH! wrote:
it would be cool if it was frederick downing

I am not sure he really had much of a role, he was just a regular joe at Umbrella, before he went to WilPharma and all.Smile
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

PostSubject: Re: The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!!   The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:54 pm

still he is cool to me
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!!   The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:55 pm

More little tid bits that we keep being given...these little things that they just hint at but fail to tell us or give us any clue. I hope they do one day explain who he is because i am mega curious......but what gets me even more curious is what info Chris is hiding......i can hardly cope with just being given little bits.....espec since it be a long time till we get the next installment...however that will run.
Back to top Go down
Mr Sera
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Mr Sera

PostSubject: Re: The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!!   The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:38 pm

rofl he would have his master of TEA lol lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
im talking about fredrick downing
Back to top Go down
UBCS1337
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
UBCS1337

PostSubject: Re: The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!!   The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!! EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:36 am

Mr Sera wrote:
Pwned ? Oh , you thought it wrong , mate . Really wrong . You think Chris is going to die like this ? NO . In resident evil 1 , he was almost all alone whole game . And guess what ? He survived
Back to top Go down
Spiderpope
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!!   The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:57 am

RedFieldRiot wrote:
and the ones that die....Sheva may be next on the hit list lol.

A thing that makes me curious about Sheva is who the guy is described only as the man in the suit who brought attention to Umbrella and the Guerillas antics...encouraging her to help them bring down the key representitive of Umbrella

I figured it was a little homage to the Trent character from the S.D Perry books.

Quote :
Pwned ? Oh , you thought it wrong , mate . Really wrong . You think Chris is going to die like this ? NO . In resident evil 1 , he was almost all alone whole game . And guess what ? He survived

Because Rebecca Chambers was there to save his ass when he got bitten by a snake Wink

I have a feeling that Sheva would have been an optional co-op partner originally, existing only to allow people to play multiplayer. And when the ludicrous racist claims started (Yeah cos its so racist to have black enemies in a game set in fething Africa) got beefed up to full partner throughout. Apart from the AI being as dense as a brick most of the time, i didnt mind Sheva as a character, i've had worse sidekicks in games.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!!   The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 2:11 pm

There is no worse a co op character in games than Sheva in Pro Mode. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!!   The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sheva Alomar Tribute!!!!!
Page 1 of 1