HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?

Go down 
+40
Ben4Mieko
Voltius
umegames
Kino_00
ThomVD
RebelliousQueen
Outbreakgirl
00biohazard
kevdliu
Ghost Leader
toddx77
Sargent D
Bub537
The Knife
Cyberote
Monster Mash
Lupus Caelestis
GreggKennedy
ClaireRedfield18
hewitt204
jay397
chocotricks
The Joker
FullMetalWesker
Vandal
Mcghie
HarshlyCritical
ace.redfield
Jacen Dex
Lukong
lessermaster
nekronuke
Methsia
NiteKrawler
RaviorStygian
JamTyrantH
Jamesy
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
Spike991
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:15 am

Wow...How the hell did I miss this!?

I really want to see T-virus Zombies again.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:40 am

The Joker wrote:

Did you see both the trailers?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:59 am

Can't I'm at school right now. Videos don't load due to the blocks.

I know it has T-virus in it. I was just saying I am excited to see the T-virus B.O.W.'s again.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:45 pm

Spike you should just make your whole argument for why RE4 was still scary somewhere and just link to it from now. Razz If I have to read it one more time I'm going to bust a nut lol. Anyway, The Joker asked what Chris and Sheva did to each other to revive each other. They aren't punching each other, they are giving each other injections of something. Maybe an herb injection? I'm not sure. Also, The Joker mentioned how he did not like the alternate costumes. Did you not like Chris' STARS outfit or Sheva's tribal outfit? I thought they were all awesome except for Sheva's dance floor one. I'm sorry, but Sheva is just too sexy to pass up in her tribal outfit.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:05 pm

I sadly never got chris's S.T.A.R.S. outfit. But he looks like he might have outgrown it a tad Razz haha I will probably dust off my 360 and get to playing RE 5 again some time soon

I guess my TV was too Low-def for me to see if they were holding anything during the reviving act. I have some pretty weak stuff.

And I never said RE 4 wasn't scary, there were plenty of time I was scared, Infact some parts of RE 4 still scare me I won't lie.
The first meet up with the regenorators made me turn my game off, and erase my data. I am not joking. I erased the data because I was too afraid to play it again. I did end up playing it about 3 years later, and beat it Wink I like RE 4 and RE 5

I just get a little nostalgic over the older games sometimes.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:20 pm

Lol, yeah regenerators are pretty damn scary especially when you play it at a young age :3

@Spike Yeah that first RE5 trailer I thought they were crimson heads wouldnt that be intense! lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:37 pm

The Joker wrote:

That was at least a couple years before it came out, I was all over those comments at the time.Wink

@Choco, yeah, the enemies were pretty ambiguous. You couldn't tell if they were Ganados, Crimsons, or something else. I can't believe somebody thought that was racist. Perhaps they were talking about the one after that one, the Extended 07 Trailer.

Still mad I couldn't imbed...

@Nite, I really should, one of these days, I'll make a big long post, just for that.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:57 am

people thought both RE4 and RE5 were racist
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:01 am

Jamesy wrote:
people thought both RE4 and RE5 were racist

They thought wrong.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 1:03 pm

I don't recall anyone complaining that RE4 was racist. Just RE5.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:45 pm

You could argue that RE4 was racist towards spanish people in a way. Obviously though because of the whole african people and slavery issues there is going to be a bigger outcry............. if they included 2 white protagonists in the game then it would not be good hence why they casted mixed race sheva as Chris Redfields partner.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:36 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I don't recall anyone complaining that RE4 was racist. Just RE5.
Me neither. I've only heard people wondering how RE5 suddenly got the the title of a racist when RE4 had none, even though you were killing Spaniards.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:39 am

I heard a lot of people calling it Racist.

Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:11 pm

Yeah I know about all that Jamesy. But I never heard many people saying RE4 was racist. Obviously African Americans are just extremely sensitive and petty about this crap. You didn't hear Spaniards going crazy because of a freaking video game.
Back to top Go down
jay397
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
jay397

PostSubject: :P   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:14 pm

i think shes pretty cool, her moves are great and i love her accent! ^^
I would definatly love to see her in the new resident evils, also i think they should bring back the classical resident evils.
bounce bounce cheers Razz Razz Basketball Basketball alien Cool Laughing Surprised Smile Very Happy Wink pirat tongue I love you cherry albino sunny farao king
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:21 pm

Ironically jay, this was the post that gave you the rank "Sheva 'Token' Alomar".
Back to top Go down
hewitt204
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
hewitt204

Playstation Network hewitt554

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:41 pm

her moves are good but which move is everyones fav
Back to top Go down
ClaireRedfield18
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:59 pm

to be honest i dont like Sheva she has nothing on JIll scratch Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:39 pm

sheva ain't as cool as jill either
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:26 pm

hewitt204 wrote:
her moves are good but which move is everyones fav

I actually liked some of her melee's. Both of the ones involving her knife were really cool. She had a throat slit from behind, and an impale move when the enemies are on the ground. That's probably about it though.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:18 am

Really good for one hit kills.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:58 am

She had cooler fighting moves than chris redfield.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:08 pm

I really didn't enjoy her moves all that much, I mean sure she had some pretty cool ones, but they didn't seem all that useful or awesome..

Maybe because my AI was retarded or something...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 EmptySun May 08, 2011 6:50 pm

I liked the move where chris killed someone by breaking there kneck that was realy cool.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:29 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I liked the move where chris killed someone by breaking there kneck that was realy cool.

Yeah, that one was good. I liked most, if not all of his. The only problem being that most were pretty ineffective. The neck cracking one was cool, it looked great, and it was one hit kill, except it was slower than you need to really rack up large combos in a shorter time. His powerful punch was effective, granted you had a powerful pistol to get the initial headshot with.

All of his were cool nevertheless.

I absolutely hated some of Jill's. I loved the roundhouse and other kicks, but the ground attack, as well as the one from behind were annoying if you saw it too many times. Two probably being too many....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?   What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar? - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's Your Stance On Sheva Alomar?
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next