HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

From favorite to least favorite

Go down 
+54
AWDCP
37 Narwhals
Cyberization
Ghost Leader
Ssplain
PWNERX
Shrike
pacdredogg
Progenitor
Industrial Ridden
MSR
Lightning Count
Outbreakgirl
VortexPrime
BillC
Spike991
chrisredfielmusculo
Vandal
rawk82
neo_nille
JPHERO
doctorstrangesf
MasterOfUnlocking
Voltius
kgould01
ozzman
Valentine Fan
Roy (DJ)
Methsia
Nobudy
Jill Sandwich
00biohazard
RebelliousQueen
Yoshi
Kino_00
RE Psycho
Ylwizaker
Ultimate Bio-Weapon
Evil Rage42
Bub537
The Knife
ThomVD
ace.redfield
Patronum1121
Mcghie
donfaisal
PAULSAMSON
Jamesy
chocotricks
NiteKrawler
JamTyrantH
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
RaviorStygian
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Roy (DJ)
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Roy (DJ)

From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:22 pm

1. Resident Evil 2
2. Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles
3. Resident Evil Revelations
4. Resident Evil 0
5. Resident Evil Remake
6. Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
7. Resident Evil Operation Raccon City
8. Resident Evil 5
9. Resident Evil 3
10. Resident Evil outbreak
11. Resident Evil 4
12. Survivor

Last edited by Roy (DJ) on Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:14 pm

1. Resident Evil 1/ Director's Cut
2. Code Veronica X
3. 0
4. REmake
5. Nemesis
6. RE2
7. 4
8. Outbreak File #1
9. Outbreak File #2
10. Resident Evil 5
Back to top Go down
ozzman
Cerberus
Cerberus
ozzman

Playstation Network xXLittleDragonXx

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:36 pm

1. RE5
2. REmake
3.RE0
4.RECVX
5. RE2
6 . REDSC
7. RE1
8.RE3
9. RE outbreak 1 and 2
10. RE4
11. RE UC

going by the ones i've played
Back to top Go down
kgould01
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
kgould01

Playstation Network SNUBKILLER75

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:29 am

here is my list of the ones i played:

resident evil 2
resident evil 4
resident evil 1
resident evil 5
resident evil 3
resident evil outbreak
resident evil outbreak file 2
operation raccoon city
resident evil code veronica

i never played the chronicles because i dont like those kinds of shooters. my kids have a gamecube but never got zero or remake.

Back to top Go down
http://fallenprodigy.gamerdna.com
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:22 pm

I can't... I just can't rate them all in order of love and hate, there are too many factors. I'll do this instead.

===== LOVED =====

- Resident Evil 2
- Resident Evil 1: Rebirth
- Resident Evil 4
- Resident Evil Outbreak

===== LIKED =====

- Resident Evil 1: Original
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
- Resident Evil 5
- Resident Evil Dead Aim

===== HATED =====

- Resident Evil Survivor
- Resident Evil Outbreak File #2
- Resident Evil Zero
- Resident Evil Code Veronica
- Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles
- Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:29 am

Voltius wrote:
Resident Evil 1: Rebirth
Do you mean the REmake or the DS version?

I'm also surprised by the "hated games".
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:35 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

I'm also surprised by the "hated games".

I was thinking the same thing.
I was going to ask him if he original meant "disliked"
as "hate" is a very a strong word to label a Resident Evil game no matter how much it lacked compared from others.
I was shocked to see Code Veronica in his list Sad
Although it is the guys opinion a suppose.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:39 am

How can one hate Code Veronica?
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:47 am

ThomVD wrote:

I do not know, I'm pretty sure one of his friends must have trolled his account.
At least I hope so, if not then I shed a tear of disappointment Sad
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:49 am

Mcghie wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

I do not know, I'm pretty sure one of his friends must have trolled his account.

Most hate for the game comes from people who can't beat the game because they found it too hard :/ such a silly reason to hate a game (not saying that this guy hasn't beaten the game or hates the game for this reason).
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:00 am

ThomVD wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

Most hate for the game comes from people who can't beat the game because they found it too hard :/ such a silly reason to hate a game (not saying that this guy hasn't beaten the game or hates the game for this reason).

That generally is the case and nor I'm I saying this guy hasn't beating it either.
I used to hate outbreak (the first) when it was first released because I couldn't get past the 3rd level (the one that's in a hospital, think it was called the hive, not to sure havn't played the game in a long time)
I eventually beat the game and then started to enjoy it after I got past the frustration of it.
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:38 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Do you mean the REmake or the DS version? I'm also surprised by the "hated games".

The remake on GameCube.

ThomVD wrote:

The weirdness of it all. I felt like it was the beginning of Resident Evil not making sense. A lot of Code Veronica elements just didn't fit into RE. It introduced a few things in the Resident Evil Universe that I personally feel did not belong.
- Umbrella shooting the shit out of their own building just to kill Claire yet capturing her and paying to send her to a prison to go rot.
- Wesker having super powers,
- Alexia catching on fire,
- cheesy brother/sister in-game relationships (both Chris/Claire and Alfred/Alexia),
- opera music,
- a main villain (Alfred Ashford) that can't be taken seriously
- convoluted & unnecessary backstory of the Ashford family/Veronica,
- ridiculous level design (taking a submarine to get to the airplane hanger),
- Steve Burnside, soOory
- Alexia's pussy tentacle monster getting Claire and Steve right when they escape the Antarctic base,
- Alfred auto controlling their plane to put them in Antarctica in the first place,
- them crash landing and surviving,
- Then 3 characters (Alfred, Wesker, Chris) taking individual jets to fly to Antarctica,
- OH and Chris being such a dumbass that he brings no one with him to save his sister...

It was just too much, none of it was plausible.

===== Explaining My Hate List =====
I have beat Code Veronica several times, beat survivor, zero, and the others. It's not the gameplay, it's the story and characters.

You guys are right. HATE is a very strong word. Then again I do HATE playing the games on my HATE list. I say hate because the near thought of playing them just makes my brain go, "oh god I can't stand playing that game". Just thinking of playing them turns me off.

This is because I'm an emotional gamer. Some people are social gamers, some are casual gamers, some are hard core gamers. I play because a game creates an emotion I like. If it doesn't then I just cannot stand playing it. I've tried and played everything from Prince of Persia, to Tekken, to Tomb Raider, to Wolfenstein, to Phantasy Star, to Star Wars Galaxies, Counter Strike, Halo, Gears of War, Mario Kart, and the list goes on. If a game's characters and story don't grab my attention then I just get bored and put it away. I don't play for the gameplay, i just put up with gameplay to get emotion from the story and characters.

That's why I hate playing RE Zero, Code Veronica, Outbreak File#2, Survivor, and those two awful rail shooters.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:33 am

Voltius wrote:

The weirdness of it all. I felt like it was the beginning of Resident Evil not making sense. A lot of Code Veronica elements just didn't fit into RE. It introduced a few things in the Resident Evil Universe that I personally feel did not belong.
- Umbrella shooting the shit out of their own building just to kill Claire yet capturing her and paying to send her to a prison to go rot.
- Wesker having super powers,
- Alexia catching on fire,
- cheesy brother/sister in-game relationships (both Chris/Claire and Alfred/Alexia),
- opera music,
- a main villain (Alfred Ashford) that can't be taken seriously
- convoluted & unnecessary backstory of the Ashford family/Veronica,
- ridiculous level design (taking a submarine to get to the airplane hanger),
- Steve Burnside, soOory
- Alexia's pussy tentacle monster getting Claire and Steve right when they escape the Antarctic base,
- Alfred auto controlling their plane to put them in Antarctica in the first place,
- them crash landing and surviving,
- Then 3 characters (Alfred, Wesker, Chris) taking individual jets to fly to Antarctica,
- OH and Chris being such a dumbass that he brings no one with him to save his sister...

It was just too much, none of it was plausible.

Fair enough, I get what you mean now and now that I know what type of gamer you are I can see your point.
I myself am a mix between hardcore and emotional gamer, but it is usually generally the storyline and OST that gets me good vibes on games.
For instance when I first got FFX-2 I heard the emotional "Memory's of lightwave" being played and I instantly feel in love with that moment and that song, it brought a strange nostalgic feeling of older games and how good OST used to be in games, that being said I played the game and hated it was so bad lol.

I know it's your opinion and I respect that but I will explain why these things are like that within the storyline.

1.Umbrella like any other company that tread on the illegal side of business would go to any measures to capture or kill someone that has information of there Haynes crimes.
You got to remember she had vital information about them playing a role in the Raccoon city disaster.
Well they sent her to Rockfort because they could execute her there without the authority's knowing, locked her up and kill her on a remote island and thus keeping everything "hush,hush"

2. Remember in Resident Evil 1 Wesker had inject himself with the T-virus because he had the perfect biology to bind with the virus and give him "god like" powers.
That is the reason he did not die when ravaged by the Tyrant in RE1 and that is also how he could escape in time before the mansion exploded.
This was all detailed in the Resident Evil storyline, you can read up on the official storyline by reading the Resident Evil archives book.

3. She was a basically a Tyrant, she had bonded perfect with the veronica virus and that is how she was mutated, archives will tell you in detail about the veronica virus.

4.I think that is meant to portray rich aristocrats and how close they usually are, some aristocratic family's are even said to practise incest so that there pure bloodline will not be tainted and will be kept pure.
There is rumours of the British royal family doing this at one point in time.
In fact now that I think about it, Code Veronica is probably going with the notion and that's why the Ashford family where all British.

5. No comment, probably because your on a island that is home to posh billionaires, they usually live around opera music lol

6.That's what makes him amazing because he is a delusion and creepy man.
I mean come on ! What is more scary than a cross-dressing, rifle wielding, aristocrat with a ridiculous laugh.

7.It is always good in games to get a back story on new appearances, the further back they go the better as this links together previous titles and storyline and even though the Ashford family have a strange
family past, they play the biggest role in Resident Evil.

8.Now looking back on Resident Evil past, umbrella like to keep things very secretive by any means and they build these out of the ordinary things so that people of coarse wouldn't suspect that that over day object hides a hidden secret, but I do agree with you, it was a little silly.

9. He was only 17 years of age, hence why his voice hadn't properly broke yet.
I did get kind of annoyed at how squeaky it was though, but kudos to him as he got the gorgeous Claire's attention Razz

10. She a bioweapon so anything goes even if it is a little ridiculous lol

11. He actually only done that when they where in mid-escape and he know they where getting away.
Logical move to do was capture of kill them by crashing them on another secret Umbrella base.

12. That's just games/movies for you, if it where real life it realistically would have blown up on impact killing them both.

13.How else would you get to Antarctica lol ?

14. Chris is battle hardened with first hand experience and he was going in covert op's style.
There was no need for anyone else and he did plan and meet up with Rodrigo Juan Raval.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:35 am

Voltius wrote:
I felt like it was the beginning of Resident Evil not making sense.

Resident Evil ever made sense? But yeah, I respect your opinion.
Back to top Go down
MasterOfUnlocking
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
MasterOfUnlocking

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:28 pm

1. Resident Evil REmake
2. Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
3. Resident Evil 2
4. Resident Evil
5. Resident Evil 0
6. Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
7. Resident Evil 4
8. Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
9. Resident Evil Outbreak
10. Resident Evil Outbreak File # 2

I haven't played any of the others.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:10 am

MasterOfUnlocking wrote:
I haven't played any of the others.
Not even RE5? Ooh, you're missing out. Suggestion: Go get it! Now!
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:15 pm

After completing RE6, the list must be amended!

1. Resident Evil 4
2. Resident Evil 1 (Remake)
3. Resident Evil 5
4. Resident Evil 2
5. Resident Evil 6
6. Resident Evil Code: Veronica X
7. Resident Evil Revelations
8. Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles
9. Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
10. Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
11. Resident Evil 0

I would put Mercs 3D on there, but it's literally just the mini-game put onto a separate cartridge with a few additions. It's great though.
Back to top Go down
doctorstrangesf
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
doctorstrangesf

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:36 pm

(Only including games I've personally played and finished)

1//Resident Evil 2.

It's the one that I have the most fond memories of. If I think "Resident Evil", the first time I walked into the RPD comes to mind, if I think "Resident Evil soundtrack" the RPD 2nd floor theme plays in my mind.

2//REmake.

Was astounded the first time I played it. The Trevor backstory adds so much to the plot. Plus they managed to get me with the dog window trick yet again, even though I knew after I first walked through there that it's obviously going to break at some point I still jumped a mile when I ran back through the corridor.

3//Resident Evil 4

Ridiculously enjoyable game. I'll still be replaying 4 in years to come, can't say the same for any of the other recent games.

4//Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

Jill is too fine in that outfit.

5//Resident Evil 6

Really surprised how much I enjoy this game. It's perfected the action elements whilst still retaining some of the old ethos. Had me scared at points in a way 5 didn't manage. Plus I really like the new characters and the idea of The Family.

6//Resident Evil Zero

Managed to make me like Rebecca Chamber's character. Really creepy atmosphere.

7//Resident Evil 5

Meh. It's a really enjoyable action game, one of the best I've played.

8//Code Veronica/X

Steve completely ruins this game for me. He's just too unlikable for me, he has no redeemable features in my eyes.

From what I've seen of Dead Aim and Survivor it'd be very low on the list. Never intend on playing ORC. Didn't rank the original as it doesn't need ranking, without it we'd have nothing.
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

Playstation Network jphere09

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:57 pm

Well i haven't beaten all of them but i am getting the anthology for ps3 tomorrow so i will be playing 6, 1, and 3. So my fav to least that's hard but here it goes

1. RE4 For right now because i haven't beaten RE6 yet.
2. RE 5
3. RE Dead Aim
4. RE 2
5. RE ORC
6. RE Outbreak #1
7. RE 3 Haven't Beaten Yet
8. RE 1 Haven't Played it yet
9. RE CVX haven't beaten it yet
10. Survivor haven't beaten it yet
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/japhere09
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 4:45 am

doctorstrangesf wrote:
Didn't rank the original as it doesn't need ranking, without it we'd have nothing.
And without Sweet Home, we didn't have that. It's funny how things go around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
neo_nille
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 3:27 pm

1. REmake
2. Re2
3. Original Re (Nostalgia mostly here, first game i played in the series)
4. Code veronica
5. Re0
6. Re4
7. Revalations
8. Re3
9. Re5
99 9999. Re6
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:38 pm

neo_nille wrote:
99 9999. Re6
Rolling Eyes

Anyway, I wonder if I'll ever finish 0. I'm actually pretty sure that even if I did it would probably still be my least favorite.
Back to top Go down
rawk82
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:34 am

I think Dead Aim was freaking awesome... i used gun to walk around and shoot ...the best mixture of 1st shooting + 3rd person game i ever played... seriously... they need to remake or just make a new shooting gun just like dead aim...
Back to top Go down
doctorstrangesf
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
doctorstrangesf

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:28 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
doctorstrangesf wrote:
Didn't rank the original as it doesn't need ranking, without it we'd have nothing.
And without Sweet Home, we didn't have that. It's funny how things go around Very Happy

Yup, I've never played it (generally I can only go back to the PSX era, there's a few exceptions like Sonic and Metal Gear but not many) but I've seen videos and it looks very 'cool', even the small parts I've seen it's obvious where Resi 1 came from. Kind of like with Metal Gear 2 where it's so blatantly obvious where MGS1 came from, it's practically the same game but in 2D.
Back to top Go down
neo_nille
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:45 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
neo_nille wrote:
99 9999. Re6
Rolling Eyes

Anyway, I wonder if I'll ever finish 0. I'm actually pretty sure that even if I did it would probably still be my least favorite.

Right, sorry. Forgot 4 additional nines Razz

I donĀ“t blame you for not liking Zero, the item system is AWFUL in that game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

From favorite to least favorite
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next