HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

From favorite to least favorite

Go down 
+54
AWDCP
37 Narwhals
Cyberization
Ghost Leader
Ssplain
PWNERX
Shrike
pacdredogg
Progenitor
Industrial Ridden
MSR
Lightning Count
Outbreakgirl
VortexPrime
BillC
Spike991
chrisredfielmusculo
Vandal
rawk82
neo_nille
JPHERO
doctorstrangesf
MasterOfUnlocking
Voltius
kgould01
ozzman
Valentine Fan
Roy (DJ)
Methsia
Nobudy
Jill Sandwich
00biohazard
RebelliousQueen
Yoshi
Kino_00
RE Psycho
Ylwizaker
Ultimate Bio-Weapon
Evil Rage42
Bub537
The Knife
ThomVD
ace.redfield
Patronum1121
Mcghie
donfaisal
PAULSAMSON
Jamesy
chocotricks
NiteKrawler
JamTyrantH
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
RaviorStygian
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:27 am

Lightning Count wrote:
Resident Evil 3: Veronica
I was gonna ask you... Do you mean RE3 and CV are tied?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Lightning Count
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lightning Count

Playstation Network LightningCamaro

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:28 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Lightning Count wrote:
Resident Evil 3: Veronica
I was gonna ask you... Do you mean RE3 and CV are tied?

No, I didn't realise I had messed up my list, was sure I had both in there. *facedesk*

Time to edit.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:21 am

I loved Steve. His only problem was bad writing and voice acting. In Darkside Chronicles he's a lot better.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:51 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
I loved Steve. His only problem was bad writing and voice acting. In Darkside Chronicles he's a lot better.

Yeah, his only problem was bad writing, and voice acting, and character design, and presentation, and development, and wait...I actually hate Steve... Razz

Nah, he was cool. And while he was alright in CVX, he was definately a lot cooler in DSC, they got it right. I'm glad that Steve got his next-gen debut in DSC, and Carlos Oliveira got his in UC. Just wish we'd see more stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:11 am

5 - Resident Evil 5
4 - Resident Evil: Outbreak File 2
3 - Resident Evil: Outbreak
2 - Resident Evil 2
1 - Resident Evil 6

1 being my most favorited. Very Happy
Yes. I love the outbreaks alot. Enough to make it to my top 5 fav RE games of all time.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:10 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
5 - Resident Evil 5
2 - Resident Evil 2
1 - Resident Evil 6

Yes. I love the outbreaks alot. Enough to make it to my top 5 fav RE games of all time.

Hey Regenerator.

Yeah, I love the Outbreaks too. I read about your run in Below Freezing Point, killing the G mutant, with only a knife. Kudos.

I always hated 2 levels from both Outbreaks together. Hellfire from the first, and Underbelly from File#2. I always had a hard time getting through those. I died at the end of Hellfire, with the Licker chick hanging from the ceiling...I was not pleased. I couldn't figure out Underbelly either. Eventually I did, with the assistance of a Strategy Guide, and have even gone through each without, but yes, very difficult. I'd actually say File#2 is one of the more difficult RE games, even in it's multiple Scenario Chapter-like level layout.

Not quite as hard as RE0 and CVX, but still worth a mention.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:23 pm

SpikeCloud wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
5 - Resident Evil 5
2 - Resident Evil 2
1 - Resident Evil 6

Hey Regenerator.

Yeah, I love the Outbreaks too. I read about your run in Below Freezing Point, killing the G mutant, with only a knife. Kudos.

I always hated 2 levels from both Outbreaks together. Hellfire from the first, and Underbelly from File#2. I always had a hard time getting through those. I died at the end of Hellfire, with the Licker chick hanging from the ceiling...I was not pleased. I couldn't figure out Underbelly either. Eventually I did, with the assistance of a Strategy Guide, and have even gone through each without, but yes, very difficult. I'd actually say File#2 is one of the more difficult RE games, even in it's multiple Scenario Chapter-like level layout.

I know what you mean, Underbelly I didn't quite understand at first. Especially at the part where you have to place the heads into the subway or whatever, I can't fully remember it's been a while. I kept passing it without realizing it. Also the Hive. That would probably be the hardest scenario of both Outbreaks in my opinion. That code on one of the BF floors was hard to figure it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:27 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
SpikeCloud wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
5 - Resident Evil 5
2 - Resident Evil 2
1 - Resident Evil 6

Hey Regenerator.

I know what you mean, Underbelly I didn't quite understand at first. Especially at the part where you have to place the heads into the subway or whatever, I can't fully remember it's been a while. I kept passing it without realizing it. Also the Hive. That would probably be the hardest scenario of both Outbreaks in my opinion. That code on one of the BF floors was hard to figure it. Very Happy

I wodve mentioned the Hive, but I decided against it, since the codes to the BF2 and the rooftop are the only challenging parts. Unless you count that pain in the ass Leechman all over you the whole time.

I had actually looked it up, and written down all of the passcodes, all of the possible passcodes, so whenver I play, I look behind the Instruction Manual in my Outbreak case, and type in each code until I unlock what I need. Wink Kinda cheap, but damn, it's like impossible to figure them out, then you got a time limit, well until the virus turns you into a zombay...I'm ok with it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:30 pm

SpikeCloud wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
SpikeCloud wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
5 - Resident Evil 5
2 - Resident Evil 2
1 - Resident Evil 6

Hey Regenerator.

I wodve mentioned the Hive, but I decided against it, since the codes to the BF2 and the rooftop are the only challenging parts. Unless you count that pain in the ass Leechman all over you the whole time.

I had actually looked it up, and written down all of the passcodes, all of the possible passcodes, so whenver I play, I look behind the Instruction Manual in my Outbreak case, and type in each code until I unlock what I need. Wink Kinda cheap, but damn, it's like impossible to figure them out, then you got a time limit, well until the virus turns you into a zombay...I'm ok with it. Razz

Luckily for me, I have a strategy guide for the first outbreak. And that's actually a good idea, putting the written codes behind the Manual of the cases. I never actually thought of that, I usually try to keep them organized in a folder or something just to wind up losing it later on. I'm actually gonna try that next time. Probably won't be a next time though considering that the franchise is just getting more "Action", not enough "Puzzle". I guess I can reply through some of the older games and do that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:38 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Luckily for me, I have a strategy guide for the first outbreak. And that's actually a good idea, putting the written codes behind the Manual of the cases. I never actually thought of that, I usually try to keep them organized in a folder or something just to wind up losing it later on. I'm actually gonna try that next time. Probably won't be a next time though considering that the franchise is just getting more "Action", not enough "Puzzle". I guess I can reply through some of the older games and do that. Very Happy

I actually got kinda nerby with it and was all artsy with drawing the RE logo for the specific game. I did this for pretty much all of the main games, RE0, REmake, RE3, CVX and Outbreak. Obviously RE2 and RE4 didn't require it, they're easy enough.

Action is the name of the game, and unfortunately RE is getting pretty action oriented. RE4 did RE great, it has horror, survival, and action. It did it all so well, although I noticed on my most recent Pro run, that I didn't like the parts of the game where enemies are shooting at me with Crossbows constantly, and on large gun turrets, and J.J.s with miniguns, and all that shit. RE5 actually did a pretty bad job of incorporating horror into it's game.

Which is a shame, because if you watch early RE5 trailers, it actually looked pretty damn cool and scary. I was very excited. The overall product is still pretty good, including the DLC LIN and DE, as well as Mercs Reunion, but it's still dissapointing in a lot of ways.

RE6 I thought did things a lot better than RE5, and I have far fewer complaints about RE6. True. I do feel that I'm getting tired of RE being a co-op experience. It's like mandatory now. Since RE5, both RER and RE6 have taken almost constant partners as a mandatory, it takes away from the horror, and for some reason Capcom is unaware, or doesn't care, but it's getting annoying. RE6 was much better with the AI partners than RE5, but having no AI partners, or at least just having them occasionally join you, like Barry did in RE1, or Steve did in CVX, would be much more appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:45 pm

SpikeCloud wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:

I actually got kinda nerby with it and was all artsy with drawing the RE logo for the specific game. I did this for pretty much all of the main games, RE0, REmake, RE3, CVX and Outbreak. Obviously RE2 and RE4 didn't require it, they're easy enough.

Action is the name of the game, and unfortunately RE is getting pretty action oriented. RE4 did RE great, it has horror, survival, and action. It did it all so well, although I noticed on my most recent Pro run, that I didn't like the parts of the game where enemies are shooting at me with Crossbows constantly, and on large gun turrets, and J.J.s with miniguns, and all that shit. RE5 actually did a pretty bad job of incorporating horror into it's game.

Which is a shame, because if you watch early RE5 trailers, it actually looked pretty damn cool and scary. I was very excited. The overall product is still pretty good, including the DLC LIN and DE, as well as Mercs Reunion, but it's still dissapointing in a lot of ways.

RE6 I thought did things a lot better than RE5, and I have far fewer complaints about RE6. True. I do feel that I'm getting tired of RE being a co-op experience. It's like mandatory now. Since RE5, both RER and RE6 have taken almost constant partners as a mandatory, it takes away from the horror, and for some reason Capcom is unaware, or doesn't care, but it's getting annoying. RE6 was much better with the AI partners than RE5, but having no AI partners, or at least just having them occasionally join you, like Barry did in RE1, or Steve did in CVX, would be much more appreciated.

I think more RE games should be a little like Ada's Campaign in terms of Partners. Have it be solo, then throw in an additional player, but have the character still make sense. I wasn't really understanding the concept of Agent. I think the AI in general has improved from RE5 to RE6, both enemies, bosses, and NPC. Yeah I remember all the hype us fans created when we first saw the first trailer for RE5. If I remember correctly, Chris had a totally new outfit and his facial features looked pretty different as well.

I also remember how we all were speculating on who the guy was gonna be. Some rumors came up like "Hunk" or "Billy". I even remember a Carlos being said Very Happy So far the only campaign I feel that had horror was Leon's, but Ada's brought back some of the puzzles, but not the way I liked them though.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:00 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
I think more RE games should be a little like Ada's Campaign in terms of Partners. Have it be solo, then throw in an additional player, but have the character still make sense. I wasn't really understanding the concept of Agent. I think the AI in general has improved from RE5 to RE6, both enemies, bosses, and NPC. Yeah I remember all the hype us fans created when we first saw the first trailer for RE5. If I remember correctly, Chris had a totally new outfit and his facial features looked pretty different as well.

Chris' original outfit, from the very first Teaser, was like a tight blue shirt, with khaki pants. He also had a very distinct looking silver handgun. In this teaser, you see him slowly walking through an area, and eventually you see tons of crows fly away, and a posse of something's...running really fast towards Chris, but you only see their shadows. It was cool and scary, and got everyone excited. No one knew if these were going to be Crimson Head zombies, or Las Plagas like in RE4 or what. We were all expected some 28 Days Laters, scary ass infected or something. Hell, I'll post the vid, I've been here for more than 7 Days now. Razz

And here is the 07 Extended trailer, which showed Chris with his current RE5 attire, although at first without the holsters, but still the same cool BSAA shirt. It also made RE5 look cool and scary. Eventually the racism claims ruined all of what we see in these two early trailers, and obviously, these were both before Sheva was a huge part of the game, like she was in the final product.

Industrial Ridden wrote:
I also remember how we all were speculating on who the guy was gonna be. Some rumors came up like "Hunk" or "Billy". I even remember a Carlos being said Very Happy So far the only campaign I feel that had horror was Leon's, but Ada's brought back some of the puzzles, but not the way I liked them though.

Yup, Hunk, Billy and Carlos were all characters that people thought the character was going to be. Obviously it ended up being Chris, and I'm glad, but yes, there was that speculation.

Just like that chick in the red dress was believed to be Sherry for so long...until we all realized it was just a random ass blonde girl in Africa, getting infected by Majini...very dissapointing. I would've enjoyed having Sherry with long hair like her, instead of the short hair we saw in RE6.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:18 pm

SpikeCloud wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:

Chris' original outfit, from the very first Teaser, was like a tight blue shirt, with khaki pants. He also had a very distinct looking silver handgun. In this teaser, you see him slowly walking through an area, and eventually you see tons of crows fly away, and a posse of something's...running really fast towards Chris, but you only see their shadows. It was cool and scary, and got everyone excited. No one knew if these were going to be Crimson Head zombies, or Las Plagas like in RE4 or what. We were all expected some 28 Days Laters, scary ass infected or something. Hell, I'll post the vid, I've been here for more than 7 Days now. Razz

And here is the 07 Extended trailer, which showed Chris with his current RE5 attire, although at first without the holsters, but still the same cool BSAA shirt. It also made RE5 look cool and scary. Eventually the racism claims ruined all of what we see in these two early trailers, and obviously, these were both before Sheva was a huge part of the game, like she was in the final product.

Industrial Ridden wrote:

Yup, Hunk, Billy and Carlos were all characters that people thought the character was going to be. Obviously it ended up being Chris, and I'm glad, but yes, there was that speculation.

Just like that chick in the red dress was believed to be Sherry for so long...until we all realized it was just a random ass blonde girl in Africa, getting infected by Majini...very dissapointing. I would've enjoyed having Sherry with long hair like her, instead of the short hair we saw in RE6.

Ah this brings back tons of memories! Now looking at it makes me angry. Very Happy If only Sheva wasn't in it. Chris looks more like the Chris in RE5 in the second video, but the voice actor sounds pretty different. Also, I noticed some locations in the second video weren't in the release of the game. Unless I don't remember, but alot of the video seemed pretty new and old at the same time. Very Happy

I also had to remove the video links from the quoted box I had replied to because It had a message on top saying "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information."
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:29 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Ah this brings back tons of memories! Now looking at it makes me angry. Very Happy If only Sheva wasn't in it. Chris looks more like the Chris in RE5 in the second video, but the voice actor sounds pretty different. Also, I noticed some locations in the second video weren't in the release of the game. Unless I don't remember, but alot of the video seemed pretty new and old at the same time. Very Happy

He does look a tad different. The thing I noticed most about his character, was that he actually sounded more like Chris in the early RE5 trailers, than in the final product of RE5. Clearly Roger Craig Smith, while a great VA, and quite possibly my favourite Chris, has taken the role into his own a bit, and made him sound a tad different. Also, take into consideration the aging of Chris.

He isn't a 25 year old young guy anymore, he's like at least 35, and has more of a...IDK voice. But obviously Smith is doing a great job. I do wish he would've sounded a bit more like Chris though. In DSC, he sounds a good deal like Chris, which just goes to show that RCM actually knows how to make the character sound like he should, based on the age, only improving my opinion on his Chris Redfield, over others.

I just wish DC Douglas could learn a thing or two from him.

Industrial Ridden wrote:
I also had to remove the video links from the quoted box I had replied to because It had a message on top saying "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information."

I understand, I had to do the same thing when I was new, not too long ago. After I prestiged and all.

Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:24 pm

SpikeValentine wrote:

I understand, I had to do the same thing when I was new, not too long ago. After I prestiged and all.

Prestiged? I'm pretty sure you aren't referring to the COD term. Explain! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:35 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
SpikeValentine wrote:

Prestiged? I'm pretty sure you aren't referring to the COD term. Explain! Laughing Laughing
So whenever you get to 10,000 posts you're going to create a new account? Does that count for everyone else?
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:23 am

Industrial Ridden wrote:
SpikeValentine wrote:

I am indeed. After reaching 10,000 Posts. This thread should explain it all. Wink

http://www.residentevilforums.net/t4610-the-new-guy-part-duex

Mercy wrote:
So whenever you get to 10,000 posts you're going to create a new account? Does that count for everyone else?

Well I'm the only person to achieve this, and I just couldn't go over 10,000...so I figured i'd start fresh, indeed prestiging. Smile

Honestly, if anybody makes it to 10K posts, I don't have a problem with them prestiging. Maybe we can even make it so that when you prestige you get something special, like a special title or something.

Whadya think Nite and Mass?
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:09 pm

Spike Valentine wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
SpikeValentine wrote:

I am indeed. After reaching 10,000 Posts. This thread should explain it all. Wink

Mercy wrote:

Well I'm the only person to achieve this, and I just couldn't go over 10,000...so I figured i'd start fresh, indeed prestiging. Smile

Honestly, if anybody makes it to 10K posts, I don't have a problem with them prestiging. Maybe we can even make it so that when you prestige you get something special, like a special title or something.

Epic! Now I'm pretty determined to become a Prestiged user on the forums. I certainly won't be in the next fifty though. I see Mass might be the next user to Prestige. You should give us the option to customize or own title, like we can write what it says or something. That would be pretty cool. Also, it would be a neat idea to have a different color and little symbol next to the title for every time you prestige. Just some ideas.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:23 am

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Spike Valentine wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
SpikeValentine wrote:

Mercy wrote:

Epic! Now I'm pretty determined to become a Prestiged user on the forums. I certainly won't be in the next fifty though. I see Mass might be the next user to Prestige. You should give us the option to customize or own title, like we can write what it says or something. That would be pretty cool. Also, it would be a neat idea to have a different color and little symbol next to the title for every time you prestige. Just some ideas.

The little symbol next to your name is what I was thinking, like in CoD. Of course Custom Titles is very doable. I actually gave my old account a custom title, "The Master Of Unlocking".

Quote :
for every time you prestige.

You plan on prestiging more than once? Razz
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:27 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
Spike Valentine wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
SpikeValentine wrote:

Mercy wrote:

The little symbol next to your name is what I was thinking, like in CoD. Of course Custom Titles is very doable. I actually gave my old account a custom title, "The Master Of Unlocking".

Quote :
for every time you prestige.

You plan on prestiging more than once? Razz

Well it's not like this forum is going anywhere, and it's not like there's gonna me a sequel, LOL, but yeah I'm pretty much determined to prestige until it gets outta hand. It's gonna take a LOOONG time though.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:26 pm

Prestige users become admins! LOLOLOLOL!

Looking at those RE5 videos sure brings back memories! Actually I remember watching the RE5 trailer when it first released and I remember it was only for PS3 possibly? Anyway I wanted an Xbox and was under this impression so I was all like shiettttt.

I wish Resident Evil 5 had took It's original course It looked like it could've been such a great game (not saying it wasn't), but I feel it's when Capcom made the change to RE5 that basically sapped the originality of the series. I mean let's face it RE5 is RE4's younger and less hot sister. Also I'm not saying if it had gone the way it was planned it wouldn't be like RE4, I'm thinking it could've been better than RE4!

It seemed like it could've had real challenge as well, which is what I loved about CV. I like the solo act, and the limited ammo and beating down majini and etcetc.....ah well I guess shit happens. Damn racism! NO! Damn you Capcom for giving in.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:44 pm

Prestige Users in a forum sounds ridiculous. There's already the 2500 mark where you turn into Wesker Children.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:19 am

I won't let go of this account. All my hard work and memories belong to it.

Now that we've had this wonderful sidetrip, let's try to take the thread back on track.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:00 am

Well after my most recent runs of RE0, RE2, RE3 and some of both Chronicles games, as well as RE4 and RER, I think my opinion could have changed a bit.

RE3 is nice, but honestly, not diggin some of the stuff. I'm really not a fan of original RE3 Jill. The character model looks awful, and I never liked Catherine Disher VA for Jill.

The other two major female characters in the series have such strong female VA's, Allyson Court for Claire and Sally Cahill(who recently was replaced in Damnation and RE6) for Ada. Jill always sounded kinda ditsy and dumb, like in RE1, and she still sounds nice in REmake and UC, RE5, etc. I just don't like RE3 Jill too much. Plus, I got pretty tired of Uptown and Downtown Raccoon.

I'm actually kind of on board again for a REmake of RE2 and RE3. Especially RE3, because RE2 got a pretty solid remake in DSC, it stayed pretty true and looked terrific. RE3 got a sucky remake in UC. I really liked seeing Jill and Carlos in the Outbreak levels though; Outbreak's city, Underbelly's subway station, and Desperate Times' Police Station.

If they do remake RE3, I hope that they would expand Raccoon City, much like they did with the mansion in REmake compared to RE1. They added rooms, expanded puzzles, etc. They could do the same with Raccoon City in RE3's REmake.

I'd love to see J's Bar, the Apple Inn, Raccoon City Zoo, Subway Station, Raccoon University, The Hospital(Raccoon and Abandoned), and I remember seeing a cinema in Claire's opening for RE2, when she gets off her motorcycle. I would really enjoy seeing all of the locations, or at least more, in RE3's REmake, than just Uptown and Downtown. Let's see how it all interconnects.

1. RE1/CVX
2. RER/RE6(Two really recent, could change soon)
3. Then after that IDK. RE3 is definately not above too many of them though. I love many things about RE3, but it's not at all my fav.
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Cerberus
Cerberus
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:38 am

1.Resident Evil 2
2.REmake~Resident Evil
3.Resident Evil 4
4.Resident Evil 0
5.Resident Evil 6
6.Resident Evil Revelaitons
7.Resident Evil 5
8.Resident Evil Chronicle games
9.Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
10.Resident Evil Outbreak

I have spoken!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

From favorite to least favorite
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next