HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
ORC favorite character?favorite team? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
ORC favorite character?favorite team? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
ORC favorite character?favorite team? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
ORC favorite character?favorite team? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
ORC favorite character?favorite team? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
ORC favorite character?favorite team? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
ORC favorite character?favorite team? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
ORC favorite character?favorite team? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
ORC favorite character?favorite team? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

ORC favorite character?favorite team?

Go down 
+14
leonskennedy232
weskersbarber
RebelliousQueen
Jilly
Mass Distraction
Madame Wesker
BloodMoney88
PAULSAMSON
S.Winters
Spike991
Sargent D
WyrmKing
Vandal
00biohazard
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

ORC favorite character?favorite team? Empty
PostSubject: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:57 pm

What was your team in ORC?Mine was Spectre, Beltway, Vector and Berta, with Vector and bertha betraying me at the end to defend Leon Kennedy. My favorite character was Spectre, he is just cool, period. What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:09 pm

To start off I hate the Spec Ops.

My favorites are Beltway, Four-Eyes, and Vector. I think Lupo is a horribly designed character, but my favorite switches off from Vector and Four-Eyes.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:17 pm

My team is always Lupo, Bertha, Four Eyes, and Vector. Beltway and Spectre's AI are just too stupid. Beltway uses his special abilities whenever there are no enemies and he keeps dying. Spectre doesn't use his special abilities at all. And he keeps getting killed too.

At least Lupo, Bertha, Four Eyes, and Vector all have the decency to use their special abilities. Lupo sometimes use her fire ammo. Four Eyes constantly controls B.O.W.s and sometimes heals you with an anti-virus. Bertha heals you with first AID from time to time and sometimes would use an anti-virus spray and would sometimes use her anti-virus special on you or B.O.W.s to damage them. Vector tries to camouflage and flank and knife things to death.

I disagree that Lupo is horribly designed though. When it comes to toe-to-toe combat she's the most powerful in the group with her taking less damage from bullets, quick reload time, and her special abilities can be quite strong (fire ammo, infinite ammo, super soldier).
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:40 pm

Well for the USS I would have to go with Beltway, and for the spec-ops I would have to go with Harely because he looks like the guitarist from SLAYER!!! \m/
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:43 am

Man, I hate ORC.

I use Vector typically now though. And my partnahs are typically Beltway, and IDK. I always make sure to have Beltway though, that tubby bastard. He's the demolition man.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:21 am

Lupo is my fave on USS. My team always has Bertha, Vector, and Beltway on it.

As for Spec Ops. I've only used Tweed. And I think that may be her name. You know, the girl with the red hair?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:49 am

S.Winters wrote:
Lupo is my fave on USS. My team always has Bertha, Vector, and Beltway on it.

As for Spec Ops. I've only used Tweed. And I think that may be her name. You know, the girl with the red hair?

IDK her.

And Lupo...why?
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:50 am

Spike991 wrote:
Man, I hate ORC.

I use Vector typically now though. And my partnahs are typically Beltway, and IDK. I always make sure to have Beltway though, that tubby bastard. He's the demolition man.

If you turn your brain off and stop trying that hard to understand why this games is as it is you may not hate it that much....I learned a different way about stop hating it....I just left it kept in that dvd-r envelope and never touch it again
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:51 am

Because she is the 'Wolfmother' ^_^ and she has a cool voice.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:10 am

S.Winters wrote:

Yuck, really? Those russian accents really do it for you?

@Paul, hey buddy, realize that I have given ORC a chance. I will withhold my opinion though, til I actually complete the game.

And I'm not bothered that it doesn't play like an RE game. I'm bothered by how horrible it plays, in general.

It's not fun. It's not fun to walk into a big room and have to have a shoot out with stupid ass annoying spec ops...

The stuff with Zombies and crimson heads are nice. Lickers are cool, same with Hunters. Seeing that Tyrant is also really cool.

And really, the only thing that had me interested in this game, other than the co-operative stuff that we didn't even get like split screen, was the cameos and connections to Raccoon and stuff like RE2, RE3 and others.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:12 am

Spike991 wrote:
S.Winters wrote:

@Paul, hey buddy, realize that I have given ORC a chance. I will withhold my opinion though, til I actually complete the game.

And I'm not bothered that it doesn't play like an RE game. I'm bothered by how horrible it plays, in general.

It's not fun. It's not fun to walk into a big room and have to have a shoot out with stupid ass annoying spec ops...

The stuff with Zombies and crimson heads are nice. Lickers are cool, same with Hunters. Seeing that Tyrant is also really cool.

And really, the only thing that had me interested in this game, other than the co-operative stuff that we didn't even get like split screen, was the cameos and connections to Raccoon and stuff like RE2, RE3 and others.

Sorry, it sounded like I dissagree with you about ORC, but I really think it sucks too
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:15 am

Spike991 wrote:
S.Winters wrote:

I like accents! >_<
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:16 am

S.Winters wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
S.Winters wrote:

I like accents! >_<

Awwww man....

Too bad I don't have a cool russian accent, or japanese or something...
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:18 am

Spike991 wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
S.Winters wrote:

I like accents! >_<

Awwww man....

Your voice is good enough. ^_^ I wouldn't know what to do with you if you had an accent.. ^_^;;;;
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:25 am

S.Winters wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
S.Winters wrote:

I like accents! >_<

Awwww man....

Your voice is good enough. ^_^ I wouldn't know what to do with you if you had an accent.. ^_^;;;;

Good enough....

Maybe I'll adopt a fun accent. cheers
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:28 am

Spike991 wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
S.Winters wrote:

I like accents! >_<

Awwww man....

Good enough....

Maybe I'll adopt a fun accent. cheers

A fun accent?
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:17 pm

Lupo's accent is French not Russian.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:28 pm

WyrmKing wrote:
Lupo's accent is French not Russian.

Same thing.
Back to top Go down
BloodMoney88
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
BloodMoney88

Playstation Network Camara662

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:10 pm

I'd have to agree with some of you on that.. at first mention of a Government Spec Ops team, I was expecting a lot more. I was a tad disappointed. As for my USS team I liked to use.. I'd say Vector, Spectre, Lupo and Four Eyes.
Back to top Go down
Madame Wesker
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Madame Wesker

Playstation Network Madame.wesker

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:19 pm

I like bertha.. The things she says crack me up, she's just so vicious. I haven't played through all the way yet or played online so I don't know about teams. Sad my u.s.s team is lupo, bertha, vector and four eyes. Beltway glitches on me too often.
Back to top Go down
BloodMoney88
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
BloodMoney88

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:23 pm

Bertha is cool too and god knows she's saved my ass numerous times with random First Aid Spray healing haha and that's a good choice for a team, you should Defineately play it online with some friends if you ever get the chance, Improves the experience for sure, specially for us who never got to play Outbreak online back in the day.
Back to top Go down
Madame Wesker
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Madame Wesker

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:34 pm

I imagine online is where this game really shines. Unfortunately, my online situation is currently...erratic. I played outbreak in the long ago. I played specifically to become a zombie, cause I'm a jerk. Incidently, I was infected in orc and I watched myself take out three spec ops before lupo took me down. I was like XD
Back to top Go down
BloodMoney88
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
BloodMoney88

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:39 pm

I feel your pain on that situation my friend.. erratic internet is hell. Oh man you're lucky.. I've only seen some gameplay videos of online and thought it would have been so cool. Haha believe me, you weren't alone in wanting to become a zombie and jerkify things for people.. and congrats on the 3 spec ops kills Razz
Back to top Go down
Madame Wesker
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Madame Wesker

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:46 pm

Lol..jerkify..nice! I fully intended to get a line for my ps3 but..you know...bills
Wish I could take credit for those 3 spec ops kills..lol
Back to top Go down
BloodMoney88
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
BloodMoney88

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:49 pm

At least the A.I lupo was good for something, no? aha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ORC favorite character?favorite team?   ORC favorite character?favorite team? Empty

Back to top Go down

ORC favorite character?favorite team?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next