HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

From favorite to least favorite

Go down 
+54
AWDCP
37 Narwhals
Cyberization
Ghost Leader
Ssplain
PWNERX
Shrike
pacdredogg
Progenitor
Industrial Ridden
MSR
Lightning Count
Outbreakgirl
VortexPrime
BillC
Spike991
chrisredfielmusculo
Vandal
rawk82
neo_nille
JPHERO
doctorstrangesf
MasterOfUnlocking
Voltius
kgould01
ozzman
Valentine Fan
Roy (DJ)
Methsia
Nobudy
Jill Sandwich
00biohazard
RebelliousQueen
Yoshi
Kino_00
RE Psycho
Ylwizaker
Ultimate Bio-Weapon
Evil Rage42
Bub537
The Knife
ThomVD
ace.redfield
Patronum1121
Mcghie
donfaisal
PAULSAMSON
Jamesy
chocotricks
NiteKrawler
JamTyrantH
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
RaviorStygian
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:55 am

Am I the only one who liked the item system in RE0? I thought its awesome you can drop items and pick them back up later. It's realistic.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:59 am

Mercy wrote:
Am I the only one who liked the item system in RE0? I thought its awesome you can drop items and pick them back up later. It's realistic.
While I haven't played the game, from what I've seen it looks very similar to the system you have in Outbreak. If I ever played Zer0 I can already say that it looks like a very likeable system, especially from the realism standpoint.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
neo_nille
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:47 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mercy wrote:
While I haven't played the game, from what I've seen it looks very similar to the system you have in Outbreak. If I ever played Zer0 I can already say that it looks like a very likeable system, especially from the realism standpoint.

Out of realism perspective it´s really cool. But gameplay-wise its very frustrating. It´s hard to keep track of everyting, also the "limit" kinda sucks...
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 7:20 am

well i have only played re2,re3,re4 and re5,and i pretty much liked all of them but here it goes

1-resident evil 4
loved this game,i really enjoyed the story,the gameplay,the athmosphere
everything about it was epic,i really liked how this game has so much replay value,i keept playing it for years,and never got really tired of it,it was also the first re4 game i bought and finished(i had played re2 when i was litle,but this was more of a introduction to the resident evil series)

2-resident evil 2
its kinda hard to decide between resident evil 2 and resident evil 5,they are almost tied up,and it isnt by much of a difference but i chose re2,the game was pretty epic,it was truly a pure survival horror game,the story,the gameplay,that feel when you were all by yourself,just counting your ammo,the encounters with the various bws(mostly the licker),the police station,it was all just really awesome

3-resident evil 5
really liked this game,i waited a long time for its release,had a lot of fun playing it
the gameplay was good,the story was also pretty good,had me excited to see what would hapenn next,also i liked the playing with other people from all over the world(first time i played co op)

4-resident evil 3
the game was just awesome,the nemesis always chasing you everywhere you went,the fights i had with him,walking trough the city of racoon city,playing with jill,the game was just a lot of fun

so yeah thats it folks,all great games,i am right now downloading resident evil 5 for the second time(i shouldnt have deleted it),and will play it trough again,i hope to get re6 at some point and waybe put it sowhere in this list

cheers
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:23 am

Chris, ffs, play the first game already D:
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:44 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

well i always kinda wanted to play re1
i downloaded it once,but the game wasnt compatible with my
windoms or something ,not quite shure

but yeah for shure mass,i have only heard good things about the game
especially remake,i will try to find the original somewhere

cheers
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:46 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Mass, play RE0 already. XD

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:09 pm

I still haven't finished 0, and I strangely don't have any desire to. I own it, though! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:22 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
I still haven't finished 0, and I strangely don't have any desire to. I own it, though! Very Happy

RE0 and Arkham Asylum? Slap yourself!

BTW, Nite hasn't finished RE0 either. He ragequit after getting killed by Mimicry Marcus in the Chappel lol Razz

I'm beginning to think I'm the only Admin on REF that's actually completed RE0, and multiple times. Even doing the Leech Hunter mingame to earn myself a machine gun in the story mode. As well as Infinite ammo handguns.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 2:21 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Mass, play RE0 already. XD

Spoiler:
I would but I don't have a console that would play it Razz
Back to top Go down
BillC
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 1:13 am

I can confidently say RE4 is my fav RE game, and my fav game of all time. perfect, really. And it really does feel like the black sheep of the (main)series. I can write an essay on that game, but I'm not going to waste anyones time with that haha.

Its hard to rank the rest for me. I've been playing resident evil religiously since I was 10 years old in 1998 and love them all so dearly haha. 0, Remake, 2,3 and veronica are all unrankable in my eyes. I guess I can say 2 would be my second fav, but the rest are tied. 5 and 6 are great too, but aren't quite on the level of the other games. too many little flaws and parts that disrupt the flow of the games. I'm still a big fan of 5 and 6, though. the outbreaks are alright. Haven't played revelations yet although when I do, I have a feeling it will be one of my favorites.

btw, first post! hello everyone! Excited to talk about RE with other people who are as crazy about the series as me Smile
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:10 am

BillC wrote:
I can confidently say RE4 is my fav RE game, and my fav game of all time. perfect, really. And it really does feel like the black sheep of the (main)series. I can write an essay on that game, but I'm not going to waste anyones time with that haha.

Its hard to rank the rest for me. I've been playing resident evil religiously since I was 10 years old in 1998 and love them all so dearly haha. 0, Remake, 2,3 and veronica are all unrankable in my eyes. I guess I can say 2 would be my second fav, but the rest are tied. 5 and 6 are great too, but aren't quite on the level of the other games. too many little flaws and parts that disrupt the flow of the games. I'm still a big fan of 5 and 6, though. the outbreaks are alright. Haven't played revelations yet although when I do, I have a feeling it will be one of my favorites.

btw, first post! hello everyone! Excited to talk about RE with other people who are as crazy about the series as me Smile

welcome,you should create an introduction thread
i wouldnt mind reading that essay,and i dont think resident evil 4 is the black sheet
of the family,lots of people really do love that game,me being one of them
Back to top Go down
BillC
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 10:51 am

I just mean black sheep in the sense that it seems the least "REish" of them all. Ya know, castles, villages, lakes and merchants as opposed to Labs, mansions, item boxes etc etc. Its mainly the setting that sets it apart. and I guess when it first came out it was definitely the black sheep although RE5 definitely followed in its footsteps.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 am

yeah i understand what you said,re5 is worse in that way trough

i mean in resident evil 4 whe still had a bit of horror,the regenarators,the castle had its bits and the village was also pretty good,in resident evil 5 almost just pure action

cheers
Back to top Go down
BillC
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 1:39 pm

I agree I always thought RE4 was still horror. Deranged villagers and cult members trying to kill me are actually creepier than slow mindless zombies haha. The village at night with the music that plays over it is one of the most atmospheric and unsettling moments in the whole series imo. The regenerators were definitely another highlight!

I thought RE5 started to get good during chapter 5 in the underground lab. That's when it started to feel like resident evil again. Lickers!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:04 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
yeah i understand what you said,re5 is worse in that way trough

i mean in resident evil 4 whe still had a bit of horror,the regenarators,the castle had its bits and the village was also pretty good,in resident evil 5 almost just pure action

cheers

RE4 tends to get plenty of hate, most of it undeserved, but RE5 really took RE down a path that RE4 created. That said, RE4 isn't some action shooter, and while I can't properly defend RE5 in the same way that I can RE4, RE5 isn't just some action game either. RE4 is definately still RE though. Jesus, the atmosphere at the beginning, the mood, the vibes, everything. RE4 did such a great job of putting you in Leon's shoes and setting you in ufamiliar territory, with a pistol and the goal of finding Ashley, the Prez's daughter.

BillC wrote:
I agree I always thought RE4 was still horror. Deranged villagers and cult members trying to kill me are actually creepier than slow mindless zombies haha. The village at night with the music that plays over it is one of the most atmospheric and unsettling moments in the whole series imo. The regenerators were definitely another highlight!

I thought RE5 started to get good during chapter 5 in the underground lab. That's when it started to feel like resident evil again. Lickers!

RE4 was totally still horror! Like I've said, the beginning of RE4 is a highlight of not only RE4, but just RE in general. The opening cutscene, and intro to the game, with villagers and a chainsaw wielding maniac. They're not zombies, but aggressive people, speaking spanish, yelling, swinging hatchets, etc. It's a damn good game. Just the voices and music are perfect!

Oh, and I actually thought RE5's beginning had the potential to be really cool and scary, like what we saw in the RE5 07 Extended Trailer way back when, but they really dropped the ball with that after the racism claims by N'Gai Croal.
Back to top Go down
VortexPrime
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
VortexPrime

Playstation Network Had to sell it for ren

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:22 pm

I'm only going to list the ones I've played to completion, no point in judging something I haven't finished yet.

Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil: Director's Cut
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Resident Evil REmake
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
Resident Evil: Survivor

Games I can't wait to finish so I can list them:

Resident Evil Zero
Resident Evil 6

Keep in mind I love all Resident Evil titles, and there is no hate towards survivor I just felt it wasn't as much my type of game as the others. It definitely was unique and an interesting change of pace tho. Code Veronica bored me a little somehow, maybe I just wasn't fond of the setting or something. I'm not sure but it just doesn't rank as high as the others. I did love the game however, especially when you get to play as Chris. that was a big treat since we hadn't seen him since Director's Cut when I played it. Also the Wesker twist was of course nice, and those are probably my favorite scenes from the game. Wasn't fond of Steve really (who is). I also want to add that the REmake didn't rank higher simply for the fact of my history with the PS1 games, they were going to rank higher than all the others no matter what since I played them the most and have the most fond memories of them. That said, REmake is superior to the original in almost every way, but it can't replace that nostalgia feeling I get.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/VortexThePrime?feature=guide
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:53 pm

VortexPrime wrote:
I'm only going to list the ones I've played to completion, no point in judging something I haven't finished yet.

Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil REmake
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5

Resident Evil Zero
Resident Evil 6

Keep in mind I love all Resident Evil titles, and there is no hate towards survivor I just felt it wasn't as much my type of game as the others. It definitely was unique and an interesting change of pace tho. Code Veronica bored me a little somehow, maybe I just wasn't fond of the setting or something. I'm not sure but it just doesn't rank as high as the others. I did love the game however, especially when you get to play as Chris. that was a big treat since we hadn't seen him since Director's Cut when I played it. Also the Wesker twist was of course nice, and those are probably my favorite scenes from the game. Wasn't fond of Steve really (who is). I also want to add that the REmake didn't rank higher simply for the fact of my history with the PS1 games, they were going to rank higher than all the others no matter what since I played them the most and have the most fond memories of them. That said, REmake is superior to the original in almost every way, but it can't replace that nostalgia feeling I get.

I understand, I prefer RE1 over REmake, just because of the nostaliga factor, as well as RE1 Barry. That guy makes the game!

CVX boring? IDK, maybe the location the pacing or something turned you away. I loved CVX, Claire and Steve, Chris and Wesker, the Ashfords. It's definately a top RE game for me, up there with RE1 and RE6. But hey, you like it or you don't. Wink

RE0 is a great game, it feels different, and I used to dislike RE0, before I knew that it was a part of the main canon story. I originally assumed that Zero was a subtitle like Nemesis or Outbreak, but it's actually a prequel to RE1, which is where it wins.

Survivor was ncie, it had some memorable music, and well...I guess it doesn't have much going for it other than that. The characters were ok, the graphics were awful, much worse than RE2, and the Voice Acting was terrible. I think a Survivor remake would be cool, especially if they decided to make that Survivor Chronicles I coined a long time ago! Have a Scenario for Survivor, Survivor 2: Code Veronica, and Dead Aim, as well as a new chapter that could involve Ark and Bruce, and maybe even Leon, as those guys are all connected somehow. Like being government agents(Leon/Bruce) or knowing eachother(Leon/Ark). And obviously with Bruce being a bit of a Leon ripoff, appearance-wise, and the Bruce/Fongling relationship is obviously like that of Leon/Ada.

But yeah, there's a new game idea for you Capcom, Survivor Chronicles. You don't even have to pay me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 7:56 pm

hmm...

1.Code Veronica X

2.Revelations

3.Six

4.Outbreak/#2

5.Four

6.Three
Back to top Go down
VortexPrime
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
VortexPrime

Playstation Network Had to sell it for ren

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 3:22 pm

Spike991 wrote:
VortexPrime wrote:

Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil REmake
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5

Resident Evil Zero
Resident Evil 6

I understand, I prefer RE1 over REmake, just because of the nostaliga factor, as well as RE1 Barry. That guy makes the game!

CVX boring? IDK, maybe the location the pacing or something turned you away. I loved CVX, Claire and Steve, Chris and Wesker, the Ashfords. It's definately a top RE game for me, up there with RE1 and RE6. But hey, you like it or you don't. Wink

RE0 is a great game, it feels different, and I used to dislike RE0, before I knew that it was a part of the main canon story. I originally assumed that Zero was a subtitle like Nemesis or Outbreak, but it's actually a prequel to RE1, which is where it wins.

Survivor was ncie, it had some memorable music, and well...I guess it doesn't have much going for it other than that. The characters were ok, the graphics were awful, much worse than RE2, and the Voice Acting was terrible. I think a Survivor remake would be cool, especially if they decided to make that Survivor Chronicles I coined a long time ago! Have a Scenario for Survivor, Survivor 2: Code Veronica, and Dead Aim, as well as a new chapter that could involve Ark and Bruce, and maybe even Leon, as those guys are all connected somehow. Like being government agents(Leon/Bruce) or knowing eachother(Leon/Ark). And obviously with Bruce being a bit of a Leon ripoff, appearance-wise, and the Bruce/Fongling relationship is obviously like that of Leon/Ada.

But yeah, there's a new game idea for you Capcom, Survivor Chronicles. You don't even have to pay me. Razz

Yeah it seems that way with CVX. It's either love or hate. I think it was the setting that turned me off. I also feel like the old Resident Evil formula doesn't work as well when they make the game longer. It felt kind of dragged out, but that's just me. I feel like CVX was the transition phase between current RE gameplay and the old, and as shuch to me it didn't feel like a bad game, nor an exceptional game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/VortexThePrime?feature=guide
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 3:37 pm

VortexPrime wrote:
Wasn't fond of Steve really (who is).
I liked him Razz I do agree with the game being a bit dull at points.

@Oubreakgirl: What is with you people and not having played the first game? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 3:51 pm

VortexPrime wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
VortexPrime wrote:

Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil REmake
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5

Resident Evil Zero
Resident Evil 6

Yeah it seems that way with CVX. It's either love or hate. I think it was the setting that turned me off. I also feel like the old Resident Evil formula doesn't work as well when they make the game longer. It felt kind of dragged out, but that's just me. I feel like CVX was the transition phase between current RE gameplay and the old, and as shuch to me it didn't feel like a bad game, nor an exceptional game.

I understand. The things that made it less likable are obviously just the large area, that you constantly have to travel across. I bet Claire's poor feet were killing her for days after the Incident on Rockfort Island. The stuff with the stupid metal detector weren't too fun either. And CVX was just a tough game, I mean I was pretty much always in yellow caution on my first run, and constantly seemed to run out of ammo. I ended up relying on the useless darts, as they give you so much ammo for the dart gun. That way I could save my handgun ammo, and the weird ammo system for those duel guns, that apparently weren't good enough for Steve, who ended up getting thos sub-machine guns.

I've said before how RE0 and CVX are the two most difficult RE games. I guess CVX did drag on a bit, I remember thinking I was done with the game when I escaped on that sea plane, but nope, that's only half of the game! Razz

Mass Distraction wrote:
VortexPrime wrote:
Wasn't fond of Steve really (who is).
I liked him Razz I do agree with the game being a bit dull at points.

@Oubreakgirl: What is with you people and not having played the first game? Very Happy

Steve was ok. I think there are characters that I could be less fond of.

And not playing certain RE games, and not completing them seems to be an epidemic around REF. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
BillC
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 5:53 pm

Quote :
I've said before how RE0 and CVX are the two most difficult RE games. I guess CVX did drag on a bit, I remember thinking I was done with the game when I escaped on that sea plane, but nope, that's only half of the game!

I agree those two games a definitely the most difficult where the ammo and healing items are the most scarce for how many enemies you're killing. I actually think RE0(on hard) is probably the hardest RE game period. Shit, I even had trouble with it on normal! Remake on hard is not easy either. I've played through veronica SO many times at this point to where I can get through it fine with plenty of spare mixed herbs and ammo haha. I always thought CVX scenario had one of the best flows with finding key items and puzzles and the way the story unfolded. definitely the longest of the classic style RE games
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:10 pm

BillC wrote:
Quote :
I've said before how RE0 and CVX are the two most difficult RE games. I guess CVX did drag on a bit, I remember thinking I was done with the game when I escaped on that sea plane, but nope, that's only half of the game!

I agree those two games a definitely the most difficult where the ammo and healing items are the most scarce for how many enemies you're killing. I actually think RE0(on hard) is probably the hardest RE game period. Shit, I even had trouble with it on normal! Remake on hard is not easy either. I've played through veronica SO many times at this point to where I can get through it fine with plenty of spare mixed herbs and ammo haha. I always thought CVX scenario had one of the best flows with finding key items and puzzles and the way the story unfolded. definitely the longest of the classic style RE games

RE0 had certain parts, especially that animal puzzle that stumped me. CVX had hella difficult boss fights, Tyrant and Alexia come to mind. Even Nosferatu could be troublesome. I didn't like that electric thing down in the water either.

REmake, Real Survival Mode was a pain. The item boxes weren't connected. Invisible Enemy mode was tough. My greatest feat was running all the way through Chris' File with just his survival knife. Razz Never again, just because of Plant 42. Knifing those tentacles is the exact definition of tedious.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Count
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lightning Count

Playstation Network LightningCamaro

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:22 am

1 Resident Evil REmake
2 Resident Evil 2
3 Resident Evil 4
4 Resident Evil 3:
5 Resident Evil Code: Veronica
6 Resident Evil Zero
7 Resident Evil: Revelations
8 Resident Evil 6
9 Resident Evil 5

Didn't include the original as REmake is vastly superior, also no spin offs, just the main entries.

Last edited by Lightning Count on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

From favorite to least favorite
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next