Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Favorite RE monster EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Favorite RE monster EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Favorite RE monster EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Favorite RE monster EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Favorite RE monster EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Favorite RE monster EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Favorite RE monster EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Favorite RE monster EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Favorite RE monster EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Favorite RE monster

Go down 
+53
PWNERX
Zombie_Military_Police
Industrial Ridden
MSR
37 Narwhals
VortexPrime
Trichos
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Vandal
Known_Hero
will1234562
Valentine Fan
Outbreakgirl
RaviorStygian
Tisu
LeonEMeFFinKennedy
00biohazard
Billy Coen
DeadlyGenetics
AndyXTheXGamer
BloodMoney88
RE Psycho
chrisredfielmusculo
DXP
ThomVD
Monster Mash
RebelliousQueen
EvilMonster
ace.redfield
dr_salvador
Reede1991
chocotricks
JamTyrantH
NicemanCandy
adds
ersico
ResiFan
weskersbarber
Jamesy
nekronuke
Revan XI9
Methsia
The_Z
NEMESIS23
J_nel
Regenerator
OrangeStorm
BOBLATHON
Superchris25
Mass Distraction
NiteKrawler
Spike991
xExcel
57 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

Favorite RE monster Empty
PostSubject: Favorite RE monster   Favorite RE monster EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:34 am

Of all monsters in Resident Evil whats your favorite?
Bosses and human transformations count too.

Mine is the Licker. Any Resident Evil fan will hear the word "Licker" and guess what comes to mind?
Anyhoo, tell us yours =)

This thread may have been made before, sorry, I'm new and curious.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RE monster   Favorite RE monster EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:37 am

Also, not to nag too much as you are just starting, there have been topics like this in the past. Most of the time it is respectful to click the Search tab at the top and see what you get, but in any case, I suppose having another one like this, as most of the others are dead & burried, couldn't hurt too much.

I might go with something like the Hunters. I loved their original battle cry, death cry, whatever. I also really like the new sounds they make, very reptillian, creepy sounding.
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RE monster   Favorite RE monster EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:39 am

my bad if im getting annoying, but I never had anyplace/one to discuss RE with, so these forums are a nice change for me
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RE monster   Favorite RE monster EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:49 am

xExcel wrote:
my bad if im getting annoying, but I never had anyplace/one to discuss RE with, so these forums are a nice change for me

That's alright. This was my first forum too. Before this I just used the games to enhance my RE knowledge. As a new member, and a new forum user, you will just have to learn the basics, like no double posting, no spamming, trolling, flaming, etc.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RE monster   Favorite RE monster EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:40 pm

Actually, these are some of the better topics that have been spawning around here. Jamesy, take notes. Anyway...favorite monster...I'd almost have to say the original T-Virus zombie. Just classic. And obviously Wesker...if he counts.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RE monster   Favorite RE monster EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:41 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Actually, these are some of the better topics that have been spawning around here. Jamesy, take notes. Anyway...favorite monster...I'd almost have to say the original T-Virus zombie. Just classic. And obviously Wesker...if he counts.

I'm not sure if he would count. I suppose we shouldn't discriminate just because a monster has personality though.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RE monster   Favorite RE monster EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:56 pm

A monster with a personality indeed...

Anyway, my pick would be Hunter Alpha (RE1/REmake) and Enhanced Hunter (Code Veronica). The latter being quite obvious since I made a sprite for it on my avatar Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Superchris25
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Superchris25

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RE monster   Favorite RE monster EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:46 pm

Hm...favorite monster...let's see, haven't played 0, CV or 3...most enemies nowadays probably don't count, as they are just "infected".

...Probably Regenarators.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RE monster   Favorite RE monster EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:51 pm

Superchris25 wrote:
Hm...favorite monster...let's see, haven't played 0, CV or 3...most enemies nowadays probably don't count, as they are just "infected".

Yes, some are infected due to secondary exposure, like certain insects, zombies, I think the crows were, and many others.

Some enemies are infected primarily, injected, experimented on, these are BOWs, like the MA-121 Hunter, the Fi-3 Neptune, MA-39 Cerberus, and well, Regenerators are BOWs too.Smile
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RE monster   Favorite RE monster EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:37 pm

The original MA-121 Hunters from Resident Evil used to scare the ever livin' out of me. I'm talkin heart pounding, dry mouthed fear... The cinematic introduction that signaled their presence in the mansion is, hands down, my favorite cinematic experience in all video game history.
Back to top Go down
Superchris25
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Superchris25

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RE monster   Favorite RE monster EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:47 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Superchris25 wrote:

Yes, some are infected due to secondary exposure, like certain insects, zombies, I think the crows were, and many others.

Some enemies are infected primarily, injected, experimented on, these are BOWs, like the MA-121 Hunter, the Fi-3 Neptune, MA-39 Cerberus, and well, Regenerators are BOWs too.Smile

Yes well I was just talking about normal humans being controlled to kill the main character, not mutation or coming back from the dead.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RE monster   Favorite RE monster EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:52 pm

Superchris25 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Superchris25 wrote:

Yes well I was just talking about normal humans being controlled to kill the main character, not mutation or coming back from the dead.

Regenerators have resulted in mutations after experimentation.

Anyway, you said that most enemies nowadays don't count, I was just pointing out some different BOWs.

@Bob, I remember the original Hunter entrance, as I also remembered it using it's hand/claw to grasp the doorknob...and open the door.Smile I always found that part laughable.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RE monster   Favorite RE monster EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:08 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Superchris25 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Superchris25 wrote:

Regenerators have resulted in mutations after experimentation.

Anyway, you said that most enemies nowadays don't count, I was just pointing out some different BOWs.

@Bob, I remember the original Hunter entrance, as I also remembered it using it's hand/claw to grasp the doorknob...and open the door.Smile I always found that part laughable.

LOL, At twelve I did not find it laughable... it creeped me out even the clawed hand grabbing the doorknob. I guess they could have made it better (well i guess they did in REmake huh??)
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RE monster   Favorite RE monster EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:56 pm

Yeah, in the REmake they didn't have it try to use it's primitive mind to open the door....definate improvement...but yeah, back then it wasn't as funny...it just didn't look very real.Smile

The music helped though.
Back to top Go down
OrangeStorm
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
OrangeStorm

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RE monster   Favorite RE monster EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:09 pm

My faves are the Zombies. I tend to like the basics. Like I prefer hand guns over rocket launchers. I've seen way too many games start off cool, but then they get creative or over-the-top & ruin it.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RE monster   Favorite RE monster EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:07 pm

I do enjoy the Hunters but my favorite is...you guessed it...Regenerators
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RE monster   Favorite RE monster EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:24 pm

Regenerator wrote:

Regenerators are RE4's Hunters basically.Smile Now most of us can handle them easily enough, but they were sure tough the first like 5 runs through.

Definately an enemy to avoid.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RE monster   Favorite RE monster EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:13 pm

I had a tough time with those guys especially the Iron Maidens...but when i got the Thompson they were meat
Back to top Go down
J_nel
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RE monster   Favorite RE monster EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:44 am

I would have to say the hunters. I hated the way they sound. And when you would hear the loud foot steps, I would try and avoid going where they were at. They were super scary when I was young.

But I also love the nemesis. That would be my all time favorite<3
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RE monster   Favorite RE monster EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:15 am

Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

Regenerators are RE4's Hunters basically.Smile Now most of us can handle them easily enough, but they were sure tough the first like 5 runs through.

Definately an enemy to avoid.
I thought that the Novistador were the "hunters" of RE4. I'd mostly try to avoid Iron Maidens, since the Regens were easier to kill.
Back to top Go down
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RE monster   Favorite RE monster EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:53 pm

Ummmm...For me its NEMESIS or Nosferatu from CVX.
Back to top Go down
The_Z
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RE monster   Favorite RE monster EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:26 am

Well, the licker has a nice intro in RE2, but I think the Iron Maiden is scariest, oh descisions descisions......
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/jello2jedi
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RE monster   Favorite RE monster EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:47 am

My favorite is the 1st Tyrant, Wesker. Simply because he's so fun to mess with in RE5, I usually
just run around him until he stabs my heart. And a Licker. I don't know why, but they amuse me.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RE monster   Favorite RE monster EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:42 pm

Methsia wrote:
My favorite is the 1st Tyrant, Wesker. Simply because he's so fun to mess with in RE5, I usually
just run around him until he stabs my heart. And a Licker. I don't know why, but they amuse me.

Chainsaw guy from RE4 and 5 hands down.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RE monster   Favorite RE monster EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:01 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
Chainsaw guy from RE4 and 5 hands down.
All of them? Even the female ones?

Of all of them I prefer Mr. Salvador (the double chainsaw guy from 4). I think Dr. Salvador had more meaning to the story than the nameless annoying ones from 5.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RE monster   Favorite RE monster Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite RE monster
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next