HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas

Go down 
+3
Moonknight67
Spike991
Soul
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:01 pm

Moonknight67 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Maybe, or maybe some new kind of TALOS, perhaps the data on the UMF013 could help back that up.

I don't think it is as simple as we have differing opinions. That would be like me saying you are not a user on this site, and that it is my opinion...well obviously you are, no matter whether I agree...

Those BOWs(or just enemies), are well...BOWs. It has nothing to do with how well they can be utilized, but that they can be, and that they were designed just for that purpose, that is a fact. There are definately tiers among the many different BOWs, with the Tyrants most of the time being at the top, they are the pinnacle of biological weaponry, but they are not the only ones.

And in my opinion they aren't weapons at all, any more than you could consider a lion or a tiger a weapon. Sure, with the right implementation you can use them to cause destruction, but they aren't weapons, merely wild creatures.

As I said, it's a difference of opinion, nothing more, nothing less.

It has nothing more or less to do with opinion, it is fact, and for the most part, common knowledge.

Perhaps if you read through the Wesker's Report II, as well as the documents in RE0 and the REmake, you might see BOWs under a new light, but as a fan who has experienced each and every incident involving BOWs, I think I have a slight idea on what I am talking about...

In the meantime, those documents will surely enlighten.

Also, in RE5, BOWs are used on the black market, they are quite common actually, what makes the large bat, or the Ndeseu, or Reapers, or Uroboros, or the U8, any more controllable?
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:15 pm

Spike991 wrote:
It has nothing more or less to do with opinion, it is fact, and for the most part, common knowledge.

Perhaps if you read through the Wesker's Report II, as well as the documents in RE0 and the REmake, you might see BOWs under a new light, but as a fan who has experienced each and every incident involving BOWs, I think I have a slight idea on what I am talking about...

Also, in RE5, BOWs are used on the black market, they are quite common actually, what makes the large bat, or the Ndeseu, or Reapers, or Uroboros, or the U8, any more controllable?

I suppose in my own narrow-minded opinion, I wouldn't consider any of them effective B.O.W.s. I'd consider it similar to buying a wild lion or tiger on the black market.

But that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:22 pm

Moonknight67 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

I suppose in my own narrow-minded opinion, I wouldn't consider any of them effective B.O.W.s. I'd consider it similar to buying a wild lion or tiger on the black market.

But that's just me.

Well let's get the word "effective" out of there. Are they ineffective BOWs, or are they not BOWs at all?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:58 pm

Spike991 wrote:

Well let's get the word "effective" out of there. Are they ineffective BOWs, or are they not BOWs at all?

Haha, I knew when I read what Moonknight said that Spike would jump all over that. I know you oh too well Spike.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:01 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Haha, I knew when I read what Moonknight said that Spike would jump all over that. I know you oh too well Spike.

Ha ha, I think that would be a check mate.Smile Or at least a check...
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:00 pm

Spike991 wrote:

Then I suppose I wouldn't consider them B.O.W.s at all. If they cannot be used effectively, they aren't B.O.W.s
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:50 pm

Moonknight67 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Then I suppose I wouldn't consider them B.O.W.s at all. If they cannot be used effectively, they aren't B.O.W.s

The Hunter's seemed to be used pretty effectively. In fact, just about all of those BOWs did, they are BOWs.
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:03 am

Spike991 wrote:
The Hunter's seemed to be used pretty effectively. In fact, just about all of those BOWs did, they are BOWs.

I guess that's a matter of personal debate, and one neither of us are going to fold on. If you believe one thing, that's your prerogitive, but I believe another and no amount of arguing will change it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:20 pm

Moonknight67 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

I guess that's a matter of personal debate, and one neither of us are going to fold on. If you believe one thing, that's your prerogitive, but I believe another and no amount of arguing will change it. Smile

It has nothing to do with opinion, or personal ideas on what something might be or not be, Hunters are BOWs, as are just about all of the other ones seen throughout the series...

You have RE5, you can read the documents in there, in which the Bat was referred to as a BOW, yet it isn't controllable, kind of throws your theory out the window.

I'm sure there will be another post about it being a matter of opinion, and yes, everyone is entitled to theirs, but here is a preemptive-it has nothing to do with opinion.Smile
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:40 pm

Everything is a matter of opinion. I can believe the sky is bright purple, whether I'm right or wrong is irrelevant as I'm entitled to believe it. ^_^
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:52 pm

You don't...believe the sky is purple...right?
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:57 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
You don't...believe the sky is purple...right?

Haha, no I don't actually believe the sky is purple.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:50 pm

Why not?
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:42 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Why not?

Because even though I'm crazy, I'm not color blind. Duh. Everyone knows the sky is green. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:58 pm

Moonknight67 wrote:
Everything is a matter of opinion. I can believe the sky is bright purple, whether I'm right or wrong is irrelevant as I'm entitled to believe it. ^_^

Absolutely, but opinions can be right, or wrong.

Ironically, your analogy about a purple sky is wrong, just like your idea on BOWs.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:22 pm

Moonknight67 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Why not?

Because even though I'm crazy, I'm not color blind. Duh. Everyone knows the sky is green. Smile

So you are saying that because you can clearly see that the sky is not purple, that it is in fact not purple?

Straight from Umbrella's B.O.W. Research Slides:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:05 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Moonknight67 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Why not?

So you are saying that because you can clearly see that the sky is not purple, that it is in fact not purple?

Spoiler:

A picture is worth a thousand words.Smile
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:22 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Moonknight67 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Why not?

Spoiler:

A picture is worth a thousand words.Smile

o.o Well, damn.. I can't really argue with that logic, now can I? I suppose, whether I consider them useable as B.O.W.'s or not, they are classified as such. You're both right, though NiteKrawler needs to stop with the flip flops before Colbert gets involved. lol!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:46 pm

Moonknight67 wrote:
o.o Well, damn.. I can't really argue with that logic, now can I? I suppose, whether I consider them useable as B.O.W.'s or not, they are classified as such. You're both right, though NiteKrawler needs to stop with the flip flops before Colbert gets involved. lol!

YYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! Who's up for round 2!?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:12 pm

Sir! SIR!!! I made no such flip-flop! Slanderous lies! I only ever said that the T-Virus zombies were not B.O.W.s. And they aren't. I fully acknowledge the hunters and other creatures' status as B.O.W.s.

P.S. Nice sig Spike. Smile
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:16 pm

Moonknight67 wrote:
I really think the Tyrants are the only real B.O.W.s made by Umbrella.

NiteKrawler wrote:
^ Agreed.

No flip flops? I challenge that denial!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:21 pm

Moonknight67 wrote:
Moonknight67 wrote:
I really think the Tyrants are the only real B.O.W.s made by Umbrella.

NiteKrawler wrote:
^ Agreed.

No flip flops? I challenge that denial!

I didn't mean it that way. I meant the only practical, loosely used, B.O.W. I knew all along that the others were BOWs because of the slide show I mentioned. I've known that since '98. Razz
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:29 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I didn't mean it that way. I meant the only practical, loosely used, B.O.W. I knew all along that the others were BOWs because of the slide show I mentioned. I've known that since '98. Razz

Well now you're just covering your own ass. Evil or Very Mad

I clearly stated that Tyrants were the only true B.O.W.s in my opinion, and you agreed, then changed your story when Spike came back with a good rebuttal. FLIP. FLOP.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:46 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Nice sig Spike. Smile

Thanks, I had a little inspiration from someone...

@Moonknight, I think you misunderstood what he said, I mean that was actually all really general. Plus, we have had many discussions regarding BOWs, and they weren't limited to Tyrants, so it is fair to say Nite had always meant it that way.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:50 pm

Moonknight67 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Well now you're just covering your own ass. Evil or Very Mad

I clearly stated that Tyrants were the only true B.O.W.s in my opinion, and you agreed, then changed your story when Spike came back with a good rebuttal. FLIP. FLOP.

Not really. I was and AM on your side that all of the Umbrella BOWs are inefficient weapons. They are unpredictable and hard to control at best. But I do and always have realized that they are technically classified as BOWs. Like you, I question that classification, but what can we do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas   Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Untapped Potential - T-Virus Infected Las Plagas
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next