HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2!

Go down 
+3
lyfesArcanum
Spike991
jonslag
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jonslag
Cerberus
Cerberus
jonslag

The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! Empty
PostSubject: The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2!   The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! EmptySun May 03, 2009 4:58 pm

The difference is more than just the enemies features alone but the fact that in plagas 1 you have to give them a shot when the parasites are babies and plagas 2 you have to stuff it in them while its older! Wierd!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2!   The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:01 pm

jonslag wrote:
The difference is more than just the enemies features alone but the fact that in plagas 1 you have to give them a shot when the parasites are babies and plagas 2 you have to stuff it in them while its older! Wierd!

I am pretty sure the difference is what you said, and Las Plagas Type 2 takes control of the host immediately, instead of like Type 1 which requites time.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2!   The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:48 am

Spike991 wrote:
jonslag wrote:

I am pretty sure the difference is what you said, and Las Plagas Type 2 takes control of the host immediately, instead of like Type 1 which requites time.Smile
Las Plagas Type 2 being Ourouboros right? If so then yes, thus that guy in RE5 attacking almost immediately after "ingestion" of the plaga, and thus Leon and Ashley not showing symptoms until quite sometime after injection.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2!   The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! EmptyMon May 04, 2009 10:27 am

Uhm, Plagas 2? Thats from RE 5 right?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2!   The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:24 pm

frodomir wrote:
Uhm, Plagas 2? Thats from RE 5 right?
Same thing I was wondering. I think so..
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2!   The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:36 pm

Plagas 2 is from RE5. Uruburos is completely different though. Actually, there isn't much info on what Uruburos actually is.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2!   The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! EmptyMon May 04, 2009 11:40 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Plagas 2 is from RE5. Uruburos is completely different though. Actually, there isn't much info on what Uruburos actually is.

There is plenty of info about Uroboros, I guess not about what it is composed of, but of course it is not Las Plagas Type 2.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2!   The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:40 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

There is plenty of info about Uroboros, I guess not about what it is composed of, but of course it is not Las Plagas Type 2.Smile
Wait so then what exactly is Las Plagas Type 2 then? Forgive my lack of knowledge, I haven't played the full game yet.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2!   The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:44 am

Las Plagas type 2 is basically just an upgraded type of the 1st plagas. It looks different and instead of injecting it into a host, all you have to do is hold that muthatrucka down and shove it down his throat! After that, it only takes about 10 seconds to take control of the host. This 10 second attachment rate is what really makes this type better than the old type.

@Spike: I know there is a file on Uruburos, but it isn't very detailed is it? I have to read it again. I don't think they mention how it is made or from what. Or where it originated. That's what I was talking about, I wanna know that stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2!   The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:52 am

Wait, so is Ourobouros Las Plagas type 2 or not?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2!   The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:18 am

No, Uruburos and Las Plagas 2 are entirely different things.
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2!   The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:39 pm

then why did wesker need las plagas if he has Uroboros
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2!   The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:45 pm

The mastAH! wrote:

Uruburos would be a kind of "ethnic cleansing". Uruburos is extremely picky with its hosts. It will only accept the "best". When it accepts it's host, they become superhuman. I don't think they have shown a host who had been accepted so we don't yet know what it would have been like. But Wesker needed to saturate the atmosphere with Uruburos to cleanse the "unworthy" from the Earth so only the best humans were left. I'm assuming that Las Plagas was the way in which he intended to control them. He would be a god among gods so to say. I may be wrong on some of this though so if you find any info that contradicts what I'm saying go ahead and add that here. Smile
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2!   The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:24 pm

no that sounds perfect but also to make it larger now why'd he need the t-virus, g-virus and tv-virus
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2!   The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:28 pm

The mastAH! wrote:
no that sounds perfect but also to make it larger now why'd he need the t-virus, g-virus and tv-virus

In addition to what Nite said, Las Plagas was also a succesful Bioweapon on the black market, that is definately a good reason for it to be in RE5.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2!   The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:55 pm

The mastAH! wrote:

Well he was trying to create bioweapons with them. After the rediscovery of Las Plagas though, those viruses became more or less obsolete. They may make a comeback, but for now we know that Las Plagas creates better bioweapons than the viruses. It really comes down to control and that is something that the Las Plagas comes through on. I think it would be fun to see some more T-Virus stuff though.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2!   The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:30 am

Alright sounds like we got that cleared up.Smile

@jonslag, it isn't "Los Plagas", if it has a feminine 'as' at the end, the prefix also needs to have it, Las Plagas, otherwise it would be Los Plagos.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2!   The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:22 am

Spike991 wrote:

@jonslag, it isn't "Los Plagas", if it has a feminine 'as' at the end, the prefix also needs to have it, Las Plagas, otherwise it would be Los Plagos.Smile

Spike is correct. All the little buggers are women. Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2!   The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:46 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

The grumpy old farmers were in fact transsexuals! Laughing
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2!   The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:55 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

lolol...In an attempt at world domination, Albert Wesker actually created a new and easy way to change the sex of people! Introducing Las Plagas! Works one way, every day! Available at your local Wal-Mart! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2!   The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:00 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

lolol...In an attempt at world domination, Albert Wesker actually created a new and easy way to change the sex of people! Introducing Las Plagas! Works one way, every day! Available at your local Wal-Mart! Very Happy
I'd hate to wake up one morning to find out that the medicine I took the night before wasn't Advil... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NoobsGonnaDie
Cerberus
Cerberus
NoobsGonnaDie

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2!   The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:23 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
The mastAH! wrote:

Uruburos would be a kind of "ethnic cleansing". Uruburos is extremely picky with its hosts. It will only accept the "best". When it accepts it's host, they become superhuman. I don't think they have shown a host who had been accepted so we don't yet know what it would have been like. But Wesker needed to saturate the atmosphere with Uruburos to cleanse the "unworthy" from the Earth so only the best humans were left. I'm assuming that Las Plagas was the way in which he intended to control them. He would be a god among gods so to say. I may be wrong on some of this though so if you find any info that contradicts what I'm saying go ahead and add that here. Smile

Wait wait... but when I saw in the cutscene, when that guy changed into Uroboros then Wesker said that he was not worthy of it, but before he was injected with Uroboros then his eyes were red like Wesker's eyes. Does that mean that Wesker has super DNA and has Uroboros injected inside him and that makes him like a super ninja that dodges bullets and stuff? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2!   The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:41 am

NoobsGonnaDie wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
The mastAH! wrote:

Wait wait... but when I saw in the cutscene, when that guy changed into Uroboros then Wesker said that he was not worthy of it, but before he was injected with Uroboros then his eyes were red like Wesker's eyes. Does that mean that Wesker has super DNA and has Uroboros injected inside him and that makes him like a super ninja that dodges bullets and stuff? Very Happy

We don't know for sure if Wesker in fact has/had Uruburos inside of him, but I'm going to say he did not. His red eyes are because of the unnamed virus he injected himself with during the events of RE1. The virus Birkin gave him. In fact, we don't even know how Uruburos is administered. During the second fight with one, there is a seat-like contraption from hell sitting in the back of the room, so that must be it.

P.S. When you say Wesker said he was unworthy, did you mean Excella said he was unworthy? The only time Wesker talks about anyone being unworthy it is when
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
NoobsGonnaDie
Cerberus
Cerberus
NoobsGonnaDie

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2!   The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:13 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
NoobsGonnaDie wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
The mastAH! wrote:

We don't know for sure if Wesker in fact has/had Uruburos inside of him, but I'm going to say he did not. His red eyes are because of the unnamed virus he injected himself with during the events of RE1. The virus Birkin gave him. In fact, we don't even know how Uruburos is administered. During the second fight with one, there is a seat-like contraption from hell sitting in the back of the room, so that must be it.

P.S. When you say Wesker said he was unworthy, did you mean Excella said he was unworthy? The only time Wesker talks about anyone being unworthy it is when
Spoiler:

Ah yes, so Uroboros wants only the superior DNA afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2!   The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2! Empty

Back to top Go down

The difference between Los plagas 1 and 2!
Page 1 of 1