HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What do you think has happend to this character?

Go down 
+5
Regenerator
RedFieldRiot
Ghost Leader
weskersbarber
Jamesy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:41 pm

If I do get pissed in 5 years, it won't be because of Wesker not being in the game, I can say that for certain.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:41 pm

You say that now
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:44 pm

Jamesy wrote:
You say that now

If we are all still a part of this forum in 5 years, I will personally seek you out just to tell you how my feelings are exactly the same as now, verbatim.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:49 pm

Fly 3000 miles and tell me then Smile

Anyway we all have differing opinons
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:50 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Fly 3000 miles and tell me then...

Anyway we all have differing opinons

If that is what it takes.Smile And yes we all have different opinions, yet you seem to be telling me mine Ms. Cleo.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:53 pm

I have nothing but respect for you spike. You seem like an nice guy. So sorry if I seem offensive.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:05 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I have nothing but respect for you spike. You seem like an nice guy. So sorry if I seem offensive.

That is okay, we are all just RE fans debating, it is Capcom really, you see what they do to us with all this waiting.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:06 pm

I tell you 8 years is a long time. Will half of us even be breathing by the time RE6 comes out?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:36 pm

Any patient person can wait 8 years for another great game like RE5. I'd rather wait for 8 years for a good game than wait 3 years for a bad one.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:39 pm

NightKrawler well 8 years is longer than it sounds. Anyway I think the developers said that RE6 might just take 4 years which is still a long time.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:44 pm

Well considering I'm 3 years older than you, I think I have a bit of a better grasp of time. It won't be so long.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:47 pm

So? Your not a great deal older than me. I have a great understanding of time, better than some.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:08 pm

Jamesy wrote:
So? Your not a great deal older than me. I have a great understanding of time, better than some.

Apparently not, considering you are acting like 8 years is forever.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:42 am

Okay I stand corrected. The next 8 years I am sure will fly by like nothing. Neutral
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:25 am

Jamesy wrote:
Okay I stand corrected. The next 8 years I am sure will fly by like nothing. Neutral

Apology accepted.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:21 pm

I think his next 8 years is going to feel like 8 years...

I am sure if we think about RE6 every day, it will feel longer, and if we just forget about it and have a fun time, it will go by quicker.Smile Anyway, I have found these past years to go by extremely quick, unless that is just me....
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:22 pm

Well think about it 8 years? How long ago does it feel since 2001? A prittey darn long time.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:25 pm

Actually for me 2001 only seems like yesterday...so i am sure 8 years will fly by for me... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:26 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Actually for me 2001 only seems like yesterday...so i am sure 8 years will fly by for me... Very Happy

Yeah, like I originally said, some of this time has been going by really quick looking back on it.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:27 pm

9/11 seems like yesterday to me. Maybe when you get older Jamesy, you will understand...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:30 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
9/11 seems like yesterday to me. Maybe when you get older Jamesy, you will understand...

lol, Maybe one day you will understand....

Well I think it might go in more with individual experience...perhaps each person reckons time differently...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:31 pm

Well 1997 feels like a long time ago. So 2001 feels long ago as well.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:14 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Well 1997 feels like a long time ago. So 2001 feels long ago as well.

You're still a teenager...You have yet to join the super elite club of non-teenagerism.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:24 pm

Well I will be 20 in september. So maybe then I will join your group of non teenagers.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:25 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Well I will be 20 in september. So maybe then I will join your group of non teenagers.

If you don't join the group of non-teenagers when you turn 20...you must have found some kind of rip in the space-time continuum...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think has happend to this character?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next