HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What do you think has happend to this character?

Go down 
+5
Regenerator
RedFieldRiot
Ghost Leader
weskersbarber
Jamesy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:01 pm

So? I explained on my post at the beggining of the topic that this thread would be about the character of Billy Coen. That should be enough for even a 5 year old to understand.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:13 pm

I wrote:
This one is just beginning to evolve beyond it.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:14 pm

Well all I will say to that is "lets not evolve beyond but stick to the topic at hand".
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:10 pm

Maybe we could all learn something about something if we didn't have to keep our blinders on. If I'm told to keep funnel vision in a topic, I won't post there. Maybe get off the power trip for a second and listen to what others have to say.

Jamesy wrote:
This is a forum after all and I am sure you get a lot of nitwits who create threads that are a waste of time but belive me I ain't of them.

Yes, you are unfortunately. You've even had people say as much to you. It doesn't matter though, you can post whatever you want...Just stop breaking our balls with your real life insecurities that manifest themselves as a forum power trip.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:14 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Billy is obviously still alive somewhere. It would just be dumb to kill him off without even mentioning it to the fans.
Why? He isn't relevant to anything.

He doesn't have any real relevance to anything major, but he is still a character that shouldn't be left open like that...especially if the fans are dying to know.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:48 pm

Knight Crawler insercurities? Oh pleasseee I do have a life outside of this forum and I have a very stressfull job.

And seriously that me breaking your balls joke is not apprectiated by me at least.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:51 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Knight Crawler insercurities? Oh pleasseee I do have a life outside of this forum and I have a very stressfull job.

And seriously that me breaking your balls joke is not apprectiated by me at least.

And the act of breaking our balls is not appreciated by us. We would never get on you for going off topic in our threads, and we would like the same consideration. That's all.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:53 pm

I am too old for this shit. Lets just drop it okay. I am off now, see you later.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:43 pm

Spike991 wrote:
He doesn't have any real relevance to anything major, but he is still a character that shouldn't be left open like that...especially if the fans are dying to know.Smile
I just think there are more important characters to focus on. I'm just saying that explaining what has been happening with plot-related characters like Rebecca, Carlos, Barry, Sherry, Hunk, and Nicholai should take priority over a one-shot like Billy.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:45 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
I just think there are more important characters to focus on. I'm just saying that explaining what has been happening with plot-related characters like Rebecca, Carlos, Barry, Sherry, Hunk, and Nicholai should take priority over a one-shot like Billy.

I agree, as I believe Spike does as well. What I, and I think he, was trying to say is that they shouldn't kill him off without telling us. If they don't want to explain his whereabouts, that's fine with me. I'm more interested in Sherry and Rebecca and Barry and HUNK and all them.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:55 pm

Yeah I think that is right, if you were implying that I was implying that there should be an entire game dedicated to him, then that isn't it, I just want them to tie up that loose end.Smile I can hardly imagine seeing another game with him as the protagonist anyway, but maybe if Capcom does something with Rebecca, then I am sure they wouldn't neglect to mention Bill.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:10 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
these are words of wisdom right here
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:10 am

I admit Barry Burton perhaps is a bit more of an importnant character in the franchise than Billy Coen. Be more interested to discover what has happended to Barry after all these years?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:15 am

probably living the quiet life in a farm in the countrside telling his beloved children about his days in the mansion
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:11 pm

I woulden't jump to that conclusion. According to resident evil wiki he was part of an underground anti umbrella group. Still I can't imagine him working in the organistation after all these but you never know?

The last time he was in a game he was searching for Leon S Kennedy on board a ship. By the way they should remake that game it would do very well I am sure.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:55 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I woulden't jump to that conclusion. According to resident evil wiki he was part of an underground anti umbrella group. Still I can't imagine him working in the organistation after all these but you never know?

The last time he was in a game he was searching for Leon S Kennedy on board a ship. By the way they should remake that game it would do very well I am sure.

Yeah, I think the last info. on him is that he was working for an anti-Umbrella group. As for remaking games, meh.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:20 pm

what game was it where he was searching for leon.was it re3. i cant remember because i havent played that game in years . i started playing it recently but it broke about twenty minutes into the game
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:21 pm

Meh? Nothing wrong with remamking a game. I think it would give some credibility to the series to remake the original game with Barry and Leon.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:24 pm

i love remakes but i hate when they do extra rooms.its ok one or two but anymore than that is too much
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:38 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
what game was it where he was searching for leon.was it re3. i cant remember because i havent played that game in years . i started playing it recently but it broke about twenty minutes into the game

Gaiden is the game where Barry was onboard a ship, and Leon was there too.Smile RE3 is where Barry showed up at the last second and saved Jill's ass.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:43 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Meh? Nothing wrong with remamking a game. I think it would give some credibility to the series to remake the original game with Barry and Leon.

Nothing wrong with it if they can get it right. They usually can't though. I'd rather have original ideas. If people kept making remakes, we'd be waiting decades for new plots.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:46 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Nothing wrong with it if they can get it right. They usually can't though. I'd rather have original ideas. If people kept making remakes, we'd be waiting decades for new plots.

Exactly, people need to take a chill pill with this whole 'remakes' fix that they need fed...

REmake was pure 100% homegrown amazing, but let us not get too zealous with the other games, and even expect that Capcom could do it right....I mean I bet I could do it alot better than what Capcom would do with it....just get a few people here on REF, and that is all we need.Smile
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:51 pm

ive never played gaiden. is it a good game. probably not because its for the gameboy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:52 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Exactly, people need to take a chill pill with this whole 'remakes' fix that they need fed...

REmake was pure 100% homegrown amazing, but let us not get too zealous with the other games, and even expect that Capcom could do it right....I mean I bet I could do it alot better than what Capcom would do with it....just get a few people here on REF, and that is all we need.Smile

Indeed, lately Capcom has grown complacent it seems. They know they have some great franchises like RE and DMC, and they aren't too worried about overworking themselves. This is obviously a mistake that has been made too many times in the past like EA for example right there in the same industry. America made this same mistake after the 1950s thinking we would just sit back and keep the title of economic superpower forever. Same thing with the auto industry. GM and Ford both became complacent because they figured once they were on top, they would stay there. Well, now we have little oil and they are screwed.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:53 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
ive never played gaiden. is it a good game. probably not because its for the gameboy

Right on the money, it is a crappy game in terms of gameplay, cool plot though, but the gameplay is just atrocios....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think has happend to this character?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next