HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What do you think has happend to this character?

Go down 
+5
Regenerator
RedFieldRiot
Ghost Leader
weskersbarber
Jamesy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:01 pm

what is the whole plot of the game apart from looking for leon
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:30 pm

weskersbarber wrote:

The plot, the exposition, everything was pretty worthy of being an RE game, I liked that, it had Barry, Leon, a cool location the STARLINER ship, a cool BOW which could mimic anyone and look exactly like them(which reminds me of the T-1000 from Judgement Day) and the music, is okay for a Gameboy Color game, the main theme actually sounds like a rip-off of the Excorcist Tubular Bells theme.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:31 pm

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

The plot, the exposition, everything was pretty worthy of being an RE game, I liked that, it had Barry, Leon, a cool location the STARLINER ship, a cool BOW which could mimic anyone and look exactly like them(which reminds me of the T-1000 from Judgement Day) and the music, is okay for a Gameboy Color game, the main theme actually sounds like a rip-off of the Excorcist Tubular Bells theme.Smile

lol when you said it could mimic I instantly thought of the T-1000.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:35 pm

Remember the scene in T2 where he mimics Sarah and starts calling for John? There was the part where John was trying to decide which one was his mother, man that is exactly the cool kind of thing I want to see in Gaiden, with that BOW mimicing Leon or Barry or that kid, that would be coo.Smile That is why they could remake/reinvent the game for a more current system, not a handheld, or maybe, but they could make the controls like RE games on consoles rather than the crappy defunct system they used...
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:14 pm

I am so waiting for you guys to get nut chucked for straying off topic lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:16 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
I am so waiting for you guys to get nut chucked for straying off topic lol! lol!

lol I think he knows better now. If he says anything I'll go off topic until I get banned from the Milkyway Galaxy.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:35 pm

Actually I would beg to differ at capcom they have some very creative and imaginitive people. I am sure they could easily make a few good remakes with the right time and patience.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:37 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Actually I would beg to differ at capcom they have some very creative and imaginitive people. I am sure they could easily make a few good remakes with the right time and patience.

You are right that with the right time and patience, they could make a good remake. You are wrong, however, at judging their capacity for time and patience.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:42 pm

Not really, loads of people work for capcom they could easily do it with a bit of effort on thier part.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:43 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Not really, loads of people work for capcom they could easily do it with a bit of effort on thier part.

And now you are misjudging their capacity for making an effort.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:47 pm

Ha ha ha yeah ionly have to look at UC to see that and also DC to see it too.......Capcoms a let us just port that character into the game with a slight costume difference and they will never notice kinda bunch at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:48 pm

Okay maybe capcom could make at least two more remakes before RE6 comes out.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:54 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Okay maybe capcom could make at least two more remakes before RE6 comes out.

Do you not understand that making a good solid remake will take their whole team? That means RE6's production would have to be halted completely.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:13 pm

So? They already said RE6 would take up to 7 years. They have plenty time on thier hands I am sure.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:18 pm

Jamesy wrote:
So? They already said RE6 would take up to 7 years. They have plenty time on thier hands I am sure.

... scratch They don't have the time. Do you think that after 7 years it instantly pops up? No, it takes that whole time to make it. So they'd have to spend about 3-4 years making a decent remake, and then 7-8 years after that, we might have RE6.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:19 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Ha ha ha yeah ionly have to look at UC to see that and also DC to see it too.......Capcoms a let us just port that character into the game with a slight costume difference and they will never notice kinda bunch at the moment.

Yeah, we can see that stuff just from those two games....
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:27 pm

Oh wait actually they said it could take up to 8 years untill RE6 comes out. I just hope they remake RE2 which I personally did not like.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:29 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Oh wait actually they said it could take up to 8 years untill RE6 comes out. I just hope they remake RE2 which I personally did not like.

The problem with that is, if they remake RE2, why not remake RE3? Then the only main series game which doesn't look all pretty is CVX, why not remake that one, then why not remake the Survivor series, etc?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:32 pm

survivor 1 could be doing with a remake
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:33 pm

Why not Remake RE4?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:35 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
survivor 1 could be doing with a remake

I would like to see a remake of Survivor though, but on the Wii, but if they didn't make it like a rail shooter, so you still move around in first person like in Survivor, just on Wii, so the aiming and all.Smile

RE4 would be next, why not remake that one? Then why not remake REDS & Gaiden? Then we could remake Degeneration....

There is no real reason to do all of those remakes, and RE2 would just start the domino effect.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:35 pm

Exactly in my book if you start remaking one you have to remake the rest otherwise it ain't fair but in the interests of seriously wanting RE6 and the storyline to continue and evolve then i would vote for them to keep focused on that instead of plying us with remakes to keep us sweet......and especially no more god for saken rail shooters....they drive me mad...hey lets remake a great game and turn it into a rail shooter that dissolves all basic aspects of the game...what a bunch of geniuses.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:36 pm

because its only been out for 4 years and it is too soon to remake it. they shouls remake the older games like survivor and re2
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:37 pm

I guess the one good thing about DC is they really don't have much after that, I mean the only real option for the Chronicles series would be some of the Survivor series....
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:39 pm

Well I think you guys will be getting pissed in 5 years time if they don't release more remakes or resident evil games. 8 years is not a short amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think has happend to this character?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next