HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Revelations 2

Go down 
+32
Mcghie
greenblue
00biohazard
chrisredfielmusculo
gmc1992
Hollapeno
Valentine Fan
EQOAnostalgia
Mullet_Wesker
TwerkinBirkin
Kobalt
AzureSparkle
AWDCP
TeenWolf420
Bulls-3ye
DXP
Ssplain
sliced-bread-no2
RebelliousQueen
will1234562
sirjibbs323
TheBatMan
37 Narwhals
White Rock
PWNERX
DampRevil
Mass Distraction
ThomVD
Ghost Leader
PAULSAMSON
Known_Hero
Vandal
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 3:17 pm

Resident Evil:Revelations 2 is the featured cover art for the latest issue of Game Informer! Along with that, Game Informer also has a coverage video that features more of the detention facility and a never-before-seen enemy!

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 259-co10

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 2:32 am

That's an epic cover! Very Happy

I think that new guy might be our next Executioner. Fingers crossed for no chainsaws...

That made me think... Do you guys want to see a return of some established monster? I would love to see a new Licker variant.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 5:47 am

This is a delightful suprise, Rev2! Its a shame Claire got a new voice, but theres no way it could be worse than DC Douglas. And thats crazy that Barry's freakin daughter is a main character in this game. You know this means we gonna see Barry Burton in Rev2. And this game looks cool amd scary as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 9:30 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

I think that new guy might be our next Executioner. Fingers crossed for no chainsaws...

That made me think... Do you guys want to see a return of some established monster? I would love to see a new Licker variant.

Lickers are always fun to have around! I would love to see a return of the G-virus and all of the things it produced.

Also I would like to see zombies return, but ones that actually infect you when they bite you. So it would add a slow damage over time effect (depending on how much damage the zombie did to you) where if you didn't have a vaccine or find one on time it killed you. This would make even the slow shambling zombies a major threat.

Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 10:14 am

Ssplain wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Lickers are always fun to have around! I would love to see a return of the G-virus and all of the things it produced.

Also I would like to see zombies return, but ones that actually infect you when they bite you. So it would add a slow damage over time effect (depending on how much damage the zombie did to you) where if you didn't have a vaccine or find one on time it killed you. This would make even the slow shambling zombies a major threat.

I think I remember reading that zombies will also appear in this game. Not sure though.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 10:22 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I think I remember reading that zombies will also appear in this game. Not sure though.

I remember it was said that there was no virus. So that means no zombies I guess, unless different type of zombies new to the series?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 10:30 am

AWDCP wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I remember it was said that there was no virus. So that means no zombies I guess, unless different type of zombies new to the series?

No Virus, No Party
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 10:57 am

They did say the Afflicted are not infected with any form of virus or disease, but they also said the Afflicted are not the only type of enemies and also "there's going to be more variety in the end product than it may seem on the surface right now". So maybe after the first episode we will discover more once we escape the prison.

Source
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 2:45 pm

I agree with Mass, I do remember reading that Capcom said that traditional zombies will be in Revelations 2 alongside the Afflicted. However, there is no virus this time, so I don't know how that's possible.

On the topic of returning B.O.W.s, I would like to maybe see something return from Code Veronica. While Lickers are cool, they were reintroduced in Resident Evil 5. I like how the first Revelations brought back Hunters after being absent since Code Veronica. I hope Revelations 2 brings back B.O.W.s like the moths or spiders. I think, given the gameplay style for Revelations 2, that Bandersnatches would an interesting enemy to re-explore as well.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 2:07 am

Plus, they most prominently feature zombies in their original teaser trailer.

DampRevil wrote:
I think, given the gameplay style for Revelations 2, that Bandersnatches would an interesting enemy to re-explore as well.
The instant you mentioned CV I thought of the same thing Very Happy Them returning would be way cool. I want to see that little tentacle hand in current gen graphics.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 3:34 am

Good lord. RErev2 can bring back Spiders, Chimeras, a bigger and badder Yawn, Ivys, and maybe a new model of Tyrant.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 6:00 am

Well i know there's no Plagas anywhere in sight, but it would be great
to have something similar to a regenerateor, those guys are terrifying.

And if there are Zombies do you think its the T Virus or C Virus?.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 8:17 am

Bulls-3ye wrote:
Well i know there's no Plagas anywhere in sight, but it would be great
to have something similar to a regenerateor, those guys are terrifying.

And if there are Zombies do you think its the T Virus or C Virus?.

It takes place before re6 so it will most likely be the t-virus or some sort of variant of it.
Back to top Go down
AzureSparkle
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
AzureSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 11:45 am

Hmmm from what I saw on the RE Wiki page, these guys were heavily tortured experiments. Kind of creepy.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 2:53 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

The instant you mentioned CV I thought of the same thing Very Happy Them returning would be way cool. I want to see that little tentacle hand in current gen graphics.

Yeah they are, so maybe they're on the game somewhere. Or maybe Capcom was just trying to show us what we wanted to see...

That would be cool! Like I mentioned before, I think Bandersnatches and the mechanics for Revelations 2 would work very nicely together! We could dodge their hands and sprint away from them!

On a different note, here's a 6 minute video for Revelations 2! It discusses what Claire has been up to, how Moira is important to the game, and Capcom discusses fan feed-back. And the producer didn't, but did, kinda confirm that Barry is in the game. He actually didn't, but what he says about Barry seems like more than just answering a question.

I'm very excited for Revelations 2! The game looks great, I really like what Capcom is doing with it!
Back to top Go down
Kobalt
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Kobalt

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:01 pm

Honestly I didn't really like Resident Evil Revelations,so i don't think i will be playing much of the second one even more so considering the characters i'm used to and love are not in it, Also in my opinion i think since the evil within is coming out that they are trying to push this game to have the same vibe that it will. I'm still waiting for the next good resident evil that makes me feel how i did when i played Resident evil zero or Resident evil 4.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:24 pm

Just came across this article talking about the pre-order bonus. Apparently if you pre-order on a Playstation console you get bonus "throwback" Raid mode levels as a pack. I would imagine it would be released as DLC later for the consumers who are not pre-ordering. Check it out below and see what you think.

Read it here.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 4:56 am

Hmm... That might indeed make the game worth pre-ordering.

EDIT: Found out that bonus is for the digital release only. http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/resident-evil-news/nycc-2014-resident-evil-revelations-2-gets-playstation-exclusive-raid-mode-content/

In any case, this is another interesting tidbit to discuss. What stages from previous games would you like to see included in the Raid mode? Worth noting is that the stages, according to the article Ssplain linked, are from the more recent entries in the franchise.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 8:05 am

I could think of plenty of Raid mode levels from not so recent release, but as for the recent entries..

The underground labs that were below the chapel in re6 would be nice.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 10:00 am

Come to think of it, ORC is a recent release. Maybe there's a small chance for Raccoon streets being one stage? Then again, it might not count since it wasn't really a new setting.

The underground labs from both RE5 and RE6 would be cool choices for sure. Maybe the mansion from Lost in Nightmares, too. I wonder what counts as a "recent release" anyway.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 2:33 pm

I saw the info earlier this morning and thought it was really exciting! I don't think we'll see any Raccoon City levels though. I'm thinking Capcom is going to take Raid Mode stages from the first Revelations and some Mercenaries maps from Resident Evil 6. I was thinking that we might see the Public Assembly from Resident Evil 5 make an appearance too. After all, we know Terra Save ventures into Kijuju at some point.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 12:30 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

DampRevil wrote:
I think, given the gameplay style for Revelations 2, that Bandersnatches would an interesting enemy to re-explore as well.

If we're talking about Bandersnatches, please make them tougher and more scary (these things used to creep the shit out of me). Also, new variants. That would be fucking awesome. Flaming Bandersnatcher!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:53 pm

So I was just searching for some Resident Evil items on Amazon and came across this...

Resident Evil Revelations 2 by Capcom due for release on March 31, 2015 for $39.99

Was this already news and I just missed it somehow? Check the link below for the amazon page.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 on Amazon
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:39 pm

Amazon likes to put up release dates according to the schedules producers put up. For example, say I want my game out by before the end of the year, Amazon will put up the pre-order with the date December 31, 2014.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:42 pm

I see, that would explain the release date being the last day of the first quarter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Revelations 2
Page 9 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next