Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Revelations 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Revelations 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Revelations 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Revelations 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Revelations 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Revelations 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Revelations 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Revelations 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Revelations 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Revelations 2

Go down 
+32
Mcghie
greenblue
00biohazard
chrisredfielmusculo
gmc1992
Hollapeno
Valentine Fan
EQOAnostalgia
Mullet_Wesker
TwerkinBirkin
Kobalt
AzureSparkle
AWDCP
TeenWolf420
Bulls-3ye
DXP
Ssplain
sliced-bread-no2
RebelliousQueen
will1234562
sirjibbs323
TheBatMan
37 Narwhals
White Rock
PWNERX
DampRevil
Mass Distraction
ThomVD
Ghost Leader
PAULSAMSON
Known_Hero
Vandal
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Resident Evil Revelations 2 Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 7:50 pm

Rumors have been going around, check it out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resident_Evil:_Revelations#Sequel

Looks like it takes place in a prison.

Last edited by Vandal on Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 9:18 pm

Resident Evil Revelations 2 1536t7t
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 9:32 pm

My reaction exactly, since it's one of the only good Resident Evil games to come out in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 9:36 pm

Vandal wrote:
My reaction exactly, since it's one of the only good Resident Evil games to come out in a long time.

Yup, I don't have anything negative to say this time. This is just awesome. It looks like Capcom is finally listening to the fans. Money(or lack thereof) is a great motivator, I guess.

Now bring back Sheva!

Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:57 pm

Doesn't the "box art" look like the manhunt ps2 cover?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:14 am

Similar, but not the same.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 Th?id=HN.608015464968357735&pid=1
Resident Evil Revelations 2 Boxartlg
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 4:31 am

Wouldn't be excited for this. I didn't like Revelations. But it would be great for the people who loved it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:38 am

Considering Capcom's business troubles and the recent port of REmake to make it available for everyone, there's no immediate danger for this to be an Xbox exclusive. Thankfully.

Anyway, this was the third RE related announcement in such a short time, I'm kind of overwhelmed. Let's hope this one holds water. It being released on the previous generation of consoles kind of has me wondering...

Btw. That RER2 box art is gone now. Found a new one:
Resident Evil Revelations 2 Resident_evil_revelations_2_boxart

I get the comparison with Manhunt but it's still rather similar to the box art of the first Revelations.
Resident Evil Revelations 2 Resident-Evil-Revelations-Bundle-Box-Art
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 8:40 am

I have seen some pretty good photoshops, and there are people out there with amazing talent--considering the RE7 promotional posters actually look legit but still no word from Capcom for over a year--I just really hope it's not some fan really pulling our legs on this. It would seem strange if it's Xbox only, as they would be cutting themselves short of a profit on other consoles.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 9:35 am

About the Manhunt thing: When I saw this post last night I thought it was the same cover, but of course it isn't, so that's cool Smile.

About this Rev 2 game: I'm worried, that title worries me........the "2" in it more than anything else. i deeply hope that this doesn't mean that the main numbered titles will be action and the revelations numbered games will be focusing more on horror.....I hope.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 10:07 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
About the Manhunt thing: When I saw this post last night I thought it was the same cover, but of course it isn't, so that's cool Smile.

About this Rev 2 game: I'm worried, that title worries me........the "2" in it more than anything else. i deeply hope that this doesn't mean that the main numbered titles will be action and the revelations numbered games will be focusing more on horror.....I hope.
That's a genuine concern, but if it means we'll actually get survival horror Resident Evil titles, I don't think I'd mind it.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:00 pm

I just recently saw the report and I really hope this is real. There's been a lot of rumors lately about Resident Evil and so far none of them have been true. There's three things that make me believe this could be true.

First of all, the box art looks pretty good. Like Vandal mentioned, there's some pretty talented Photoshop users, but the detail in the box art seems legit. While it is comparable to the Manhunt 2 box art, there are noticeable differences and that's particularly with the eyeball's. The eye in the box art looks to be behind bars, almost like they're in a jail cell. That leads me to my next point.

The concept art also appears to be in a prison, which matches the box art. While this is just my opinion, I highly doubt a fan created that concept art as it looks too professional.

Lastly, IGN reported about the leak for Resident Evil: Revelations 2. While that's not very credible, IGN hasn't commented on any Resident Evil rumors since before Resident Evil 6 was announced. The last Resident Evil rumor they commented on was that Resident Evil 6 was going to feature Leon, Chris, Ada, and a new mercenary character that was related to another character in the series. Hours later, the reveal trailer was released and proved that their initial report was correct. They were also the ones who reported that the blonde woman was Sherry Birkin. That report was also correct. IGN confirmed that they have sources that are close to Capcom which is probably why they only comment on certain Resident Evil rumors.

I'm also not sure if anyone is aware of this, but Capcom also commented on this leak. They didn't say much, but they told IGN that they haven't made any announcements about a sequel to Resident Evil: Revelations. Capcom hasn't commented on any Resident Evil rumors lately (e.g. Resident Evil: Downfall, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City 2, Resident Evil: The Mercenaries Bio Ops, Resident Evil 6: Final Hope, Resident Evil: Enhanced Veronica, or any rumors regarding Resident Evil 7). That fact that Capcom did have a comment for this rumor may actually mean something.

On a different note, I'm wondering who the cast could be if this rumor is true? I'm inclined to believe that Jill, Chris, Parker, Jessica, and Raymond will return given that it's a sequel to the first game. The producer of Revelations also stated that if he made a sequel, Jessica and Raymond would return. However, the prison setting is off-putting. How would the entire cast of the first game all end up in a prison?
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 2:20 pm

DampRevil wrote:
On a different note, I'm wondering who the cast could be if this rumor is true? I'm inclined to believe that Jill, Chris, Parker, Jessica, and Raymond will return given that it's a sequel to the first game. The producer of Revelations also stated that if he made a sequel, Jessica and Raymond would return. However, the prison setting is off-putting. How would the entire cast of the first game all end up in a prison?

They did introduce a lot of characters in Revelations, and....

Spoiler:

so I think they should be in another game, otherwise all their plans would turn out to be pointless

Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 4:25 pm

I'm certain that Jessica and Raymond will return since the game's cliff hanger ending revolved around them two. I'm not sure whether Jill, Chris, and Parker will return, but I'd say Jill is likely to appear since she was the protagonist of the first game.

Either way, I can guarantee a female will be the leading protagonist. The producer of the first game said that women are easier to work with in horror settings, which may explain why Jill was the protagonist of the first game. If this game is truly survival horror and being developed by the same man, then I can confidently say the leading protagonist will be a woman. It may be Jill, or it may even be Claire.

A while back, I made a thread about Claire being included in Sony's "Greatness Awaits" mural. Back then, Claire was a background character on the second boat. Now, she can be incorporated onto the lead boat with some big name characters from big name series. All of those characters have either been in a PS4 game, or will be in an upcoming PS4 game yet to be released. This report never stated that this game is an Xbox 360 exclusive, so there's always the possibility it can be released on Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox One, and PS4. Here are screen caps of the new Greatness Awaits murals.

Spoiler:

I've been reading around online, and a lot of people are starting to believe that Claire's appearance in these murals mean something. I completely agree with them.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:58 am

There's just one thing that has me wondering... Why the previous generation of consoles? You would think that if the game is still in development and released sometime in the future it'd be for the current gen.

DampRevil wrote:
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries Bio Ops

That one's completely new to me.

DampRevil wrote:

The whole of Revelations didn't take place on a boat even though most of, if not all, the promotional material we got before the game took place on Queen Zenobia.

DampRevil wrote:
A while back, I made a thread about Claire being included in Sony's "Greatness Awaits" mural. Back then, Claire was a background character on the second boat. Now, she can be incorporated onto the lead boat with some big name characters from big name series. All of those characters have either been in a PS4 game, or will be in an upcoming PS4 game yet to be released. This report never stated that this game is an Xbox 360 exclusive, so there's always the possibility it can be released on Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox One, and PS4. Here are screen caps of the new Greatness Awaits murals.

Spoiler:

I've been reading around online, and a lot of people are starting to believe that Claire's appearance in these murals mean something. I completely agree with them.

Back when that original mural came out I never thought she was that important since she seemed just a background filler in it but those two... I don't think it's just a coincidence.

I do wonder who that middle character is gonna be.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 4:04 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
There's just one thing that has me wondering... Why the previous generation of consoles? You would think that if the game is still in development and released sometime in the future it'd be for the current gen.
I was thinking the same thing, but there's several game developers who are still producing for last gen. Gearbox, for example, is only developing Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel for last gen consoles. The new gen consoles are still fairly new, so I think that may play a factor into what consoles the games are released on. But again, the report never mentioned that the sequel would be an Xbox 360 exclusive.

Mass Distraction wrote:
That one's completely new to me.
The rumor was never a big deal, but apparently Capcom was developing a sequel to The Mercenaries 3D and it was going to be released on the Wii U. That was about 2 years ago though.

Mass Distraction wrote:
The whole of Revelations didn't take place on a boat even though most of, if not all, the promotional material we got before the game took place on Queen Zenobia.
Yeah I guess. I just hope the cast isn't just thrown into this prison without any logic behind it. I'm sure everyone will have a reason for being there though. It seems a bit random that the entire core cast of the first game would now end up in a prison. That's just me assuming that everyone will return.

Mass Distraction wrote:
Back when that original mural came out I never thought she was that important since she seemed just a background filler in it but those two... I don't think it's just a coincidence.

The middle character isn't going to be anyone. It's a generic template for either a male or female fan who uploads their face onto the portrait. As for Claire, I always thought that her involvement meant something. Yes I'm aware that she was just possibly a filler character, but at the same time, Sony had to choose who went onto that portrait. That means they chose Claire over other Resident Evil characters like Jill or Leon. It just seems too specific I guess. That would be like if Sony had put Elena, Sully, or Chloe on the portrait to represent Uncharted instead of Nate. It just seems out of place.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 2:27 am

DampRevil wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Yeah I guess. I just hope the cast isn't just thrown into this prison without any logic behind it. I'm sure everyone will have a reason for being there though. It seems a bit random that the entire core cast of the first game would now end up in a prison. That's just me assuming that everyone will return.
Not everyone visited Zenobia (or any of the boats) in Revelations either. For all we know the prison could be as big of a portion of the game as Quint and Keith being in Finland.

DampRevil wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

The middle character isn't going to be anyone. It's a generic template for either a male or female fan who uploads their face onto the portrait. As for Claire, I always thought that her involvement meant something. Yes I'm aware that she was just possibly a filler character, but at the same time, Sony had to choose who went onto that portrait. That means they chose Claire over other Resident Evil characters like Jill or Leon. It just seems too specific I guess. That would be like if Sony had put Elena, Sully, or Chloe on the portrait to represent Uncharted instead of Nate. It just seems out of place.
Ah, well that makes sense.

Anyway, she's not in the background anymore, but in a more prominent place. They aren't using her old render pose anymore either.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 5:28 am

I honestly have no idea what to say about this. The fact that Milla Jovovich isn't in it is all I need to know (rumors stay rumors, and I don't go kill Capcom).
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 12:47 pm

PWNERX wrote:
I honestly have no idea what to say about this. The fact that Milla Jovovich isn't in it is all I need to know (rumors stay rumors, and I don't go kill Capcom).
Capcom already said they want to keep the games and movies in separate universes. Milla has no say in the matter, if she wants to be in the game or not.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 2:34 pm

Vandal wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Capcom already said they want to keep the games and movies in separate universes. Milla has no say in the matter, if she wants to be in the game or not.

Yay.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:42 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

Not everyone visited Zenobia (or any of the boats) in Revelations either. For all we know the prison could be as big of a portion of the game as Quint and Keith being in Finland.
While that's true, I think the fact that the prison was the first released image implies it'll be the main setting for the game. I believe the first released screenshot of Revelations was the Zenobia.

Mass Distraction wrote:

Ah, well that makes sense.

Anyway, she's not in the background anymore, but in a more prominent place. They aren't using her old render pose anymore either.
I guess we'll just have to wait until TGS.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 5:56 pm

DampRevil wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

While that's true, I think the fact that the prison was the first released image implies it'll be the main setting for the game. I believe the first released screenshot of Revelations was the Zenobia.
This wasn't an official tease though. Someone dug the picture out of the Xbox database. Of course there is a chance it'll be the main setting but we can't cross out any possibilities here.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:39 am

If the main location is a prison.... who'll be the main character? My money is on just about any surviving USS/UBCS members. After all, Umbrella is bad no matter if you change sides/never knew you were with the enemy to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:03 am

PWNERX wrote:
If the main location is a prison.... who'll be the main character?
Rick Grimes, obviously. lol! 
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:52 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

This wasn't an official tease though. Someone dug the picture out of the Xbox database. Of course there is a chance it'll be the main setting but we can't cross out any possibilities here.
True. I guess if this is real, we'll find out at TGS maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Revelations 2
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next