HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Revelations 2

Go down 
+32
Mcghie
greenblue
00biohazard
chrisredfielmusculo
gmc1992
Hollapeno
Valentine Fan
EQOAnostalgia
Mullet_Wesker
TwerkinBirkin
Kobalt
AzureSparkle
AWDCP
TeenWolf420
Bulls-3ye
DXP
Ssplain
sliced-bread-no2
RebelliousQueen
will1234562
sirjibbs323
TheBatMan
37 Narwhals
White Rock
PWNERX
DampRevil
Mass Distraction
ThomVD
Ghost Leader
PAULSAMSON
Known_Hero
Vandal
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:07 am

Capcom Unity held a stream during which they played through an entire level of Raid Mode in Revelations 2! In addition, there's a short trailer for Raid Mode as well! When the producer said Raid Mode was being revamped, he certainly wasn't lying! You can check out the videos below! Revelations 2 has incorporated taunts and gestures that players can use. Similar to Uncharted for those who are familiar with the series.

It has also been confirmed that there are a total of 15 characters in Raid Mode! Speculate as you will! Here's my guess!

1.) Claire Redfield
2.) Barry Burton
3.) Moira Burton
4.) Albert Wesker
5.) HUNK
6.) Female Antagonist
7.) Pedro Fernandez
8.) Gabriel Chavez
9.) Neil Fisher
10.) Jill Valentine
11.) Chris Redfield
12.) Leon S. Kennedy
13.) Sherry Birkin
14.) Jake Wesker
15.) Ada Wong

In addition to the Raid Mode footage, new footage showing off the first couple of minutes of Barry's campaign has been revealed!

Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:56 am

that's a good line up of characters, I have to say
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:56 pm

Did anyone else notice that the background music for the stage preview video is a remix of the Mercenaries mode theme?

DampRevil wrote:
7.) Pedro Fernandez
8.) Gabriel Chavez
9.) Neil Fisher

These three are entirely dependent on their importance and how long they'll actually survive, I'm pretty sure of this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 7:39 pm

I have a feeling they will be. I just found out that Capcom confirmed that Gina will be playable. If Gina is playable, those three will probably definitely be playable given that they have a bigger role in the story.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 4:11 am

According to Rely on Horror there will also be some old enemies featured in the raid mode.

Raid mode will also feature micro-transactions. Nothing big though, as everything you can pay for with real money can also be earned in the game itself. This includes weapons, skills and life crystals. The life crystals are a new mechanic and will act as continues throughout the Raid mode. And yes, you can earn them, too, without paying.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 8:01 am

Good thing I've never died during a Raid before.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 9:11 am

The micro-transactions are probably their way of making up the difference in price. The game isn't $60, but they're going to get their $60 somehow.

So what did you guys think about the footage of Barry's campaign?! I think it's looking great!
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 10:01 am

I'll remain skeptical until I hear what everyone has to say about the game. I've been burned by Capcom before.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 11:13 am

Regardless, I'm going to love Revelations 2. So far I love everything about the game. I find the characters, the story, the environments and the writing to be very impressive. Then again, I'm the only one who seems to have anything good to say about the game.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 12:58 pm

DampRevil wrote:
Regardless, I'm going to love Revelations 2. So far I love everything about the game. I find the characters, the story, the environments and the writing to be very impressive. Then again, I'm the only one who seems to have anything good to say about the game.

We in this forum have been dissapointed before, so I guess that's why we don't show that much hype on posts, maybe we don't want to jinx it Wink. (try to read some threads prior to ORC release, and you know what I'll mean).

I have to say, I've never hated Capcom up to now, but for what I've seen, if they fuck this up....I'm gonna start hating them.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 1:41 pm

I remember all the hype for ORC. God, I couldn't wait to get my hands on that game. Then I played it. And I played it. I forced myself to like it, and I even tricked myself that I had fun, but it was just all my friends having a good time online and making fun of how bad the game was.

Then Resident Evil 6.. during 2012 up until it's release date, I checked for updates every single day. I was going crazy for that game. October didn't seem like it would come soon enough. That was the first game I ever went to for a midnight release. Again, I played that game so much trying to make myself like it. I beat the entire thing three times, I played it even when I knew I hated it. That's how bad I wanted myself to like that game. Even when I had Ravior asking me to play it I couldn't bring myself to do it.

So yeah, I've been burned by Resident Evil, and if they think they're going to get me by paying for microtransactioins on a game that I've already payed for, they're wrong.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 2:55 pm

Sorry Damp, I ain't watching that campaign video because I try to avoid any gameplay videos of games before I buy them.

I just read that there are nearly 200 Raid missions. Kind of intimidated by that.
Back to top Go down
TheBatMan
Zombie
Zombie
TheBatMan

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 4:48 pm

Game looks to be very cheap and the recycled RE6 levels for Raid mode look horrendous. The fact the marketing is advertising raid mode far more that the actual campaign is also a worrying sign.

But a nasty, low-budget thriller may be exactly what we need...
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 6:46 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
We in this forum have been dissapointed before, so I guess that's why we don't show that much hype on posts, maybe we don't want to jinx it Wink. (try to read some threads prior to ORC release, and you know what I'll mean).

I have to say, I've never hated Capcom up to now, but for what I've seen, if they fuck this up....I'm gonna start hating them.
That's understandable

Mass Distraction wrote:
Sorry Damp, I ain't watching that campaign video because I try to avoid any gameplay videos of games before I buy them.

I just read that there are nearly 200 Raid missions. Kind of intimidated by that.

I usually don't watch any either, but I couldn't help myself! I skip all the cutscenes though! The gameplay is very reminiscent of Silent Hill, it's very nostalgic!

On an entirely separate note, I'm getting really tired of seeing people say this is a cheap, trashy game. What exactly about Revelations 2 is so cheap and trashy? Maybe I'll just wait until after the game is released until I come back here. It's disheartening that I can't really share my excitement with you guys, because nobody wants to talk about the game, other than to say how bad it looks. I get the concerns and I'm not saying there's anything wrong with voicing them, but I can't really talk to anyone here about the game. Maybe after the game is released people might warm up to it...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 4:42 am

Not everyone thinks that. I'm genuinely excited for the game, I'm just trying to keep myself away from spoilers as much as I can. Major plot points in RE games have been spoiled by mere trailers before.

Oh, and I personally thought the throwback Raid maps look cool. Seriously though, what is that mine level from? Is it the one from RE5?

Speaking of Raid, I just read an article on Destructoid ([clicky]) that says the Raid mode will actually have a light story with Red Queen Alpha running combat simulations. I'm not entirely sure what to think of the part that says main missions will cost in-game money for every try, money that you can earn from daily missions and event challenges. This kind of sounds like a ploy to make people spend real money through the micro-transactions to keep playing the main missions.
Back to top Go down
TheBatMan
Zombie
Zombie
TheBatMan

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:10 am

DampRevil wrote:
On an entirely separate note, I'm getting really tired of seeing people say this is a cheap, trashy game. What exactly about Revelations 2 is so cheap and trashy? Maybe I'll just wait until after the game is released until I come back here. It's disheartening that I can't really share my excitement with you guys, because nobody wants to talk about the game, other than to say how bad it looks. I get the concerns and I'm not saying there's anything wrong with voicing them, but I can't really talk to anyone here about the game. Maybe after the game is released people might warm up to it...

Because it genuinely does look cheap and trashy, look at the environments, especially the poor textures on the RE6 levels. And for such a story driven survival horror series, why is there so much focus on a fun but irrelevant raid mode? Because it was a success in Rev1? That's fair enough but to have it overshadow the main campaign in the promotion and advertising? That's just worrying. Having said that, it doesn't mean I want the game to fail at all. Of course I want it to succeed and I even believe a cheap and nasty look is maybe exactly what the series needs after years of big budget set pieces, visuals and all style and no substance.

I'll happily talk about the game and debate plot theories all day with you. Let's start with the returning female villain... and it's not the Red Queen. And let's keep it sensible and not mention people like Annette Birkin and Alexia Ashford who were both blown up and vaporised.

For a start she is referred to as 'The Overseer.'
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 11:33 pm

I think the game looks fine.. as long as the story is decent and the gameplay is enjoyable.. it is part of the RE series so I will love it. It doesn't have to me a masterpiece for me to be crazy about it.. Heck I had a blast with Gaiden
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 12:05 pm

Barry was in Gaiden.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:53 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Barry was in Gaiden.
I'm unsure of how that's remotely relevant to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:14 pm

Vandal wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Barry was in Gaiden.

Someone said "Gaiden". Barry is in Gaiden. He is also in Resident Evil Revelations 2.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:12 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Vandal wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Barry was in Gaiden.

Someone said "Gaiden". Barry is in Gaiden. He is also in Resident Evil Revelations 2.
Sorry, I was asking for your point.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:05 pm

Some interesting behind-the-scenes information on Barry and his appearance in RER2.

Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:15 pm

I thinks resident evil revelations brought back the series to real life survival horror adventures
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:21 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
I thinks resident evil revelations brought back the series to real life survival horror adventures

i agree graphics are still ps2 tho. And Barry looks chinese
Back to top Go down
Vierailija

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:26 pm

ps3s graphics the best,cause old games suck

lol call of durty best game,u like jak and baxter
lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Revelations 2
Page 17 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next