HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)

Go down 
+18
chrisredfielmusculo
Teh Black Cat
Shrike
PWNERX
MSR
Nobudy
Rasklapanje
Industrial Ridden
White Rock
Mass Distraction
Ghost Leader
Mcghie
weskersbarber
Cyberization
Limey
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Vandal
Voltius
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:09 am

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
I think the game is pretty terrible as well op
Nooooooo, chris, don't go to the dark side! The cookies they have are terrible.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:45 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
I think the game is pretty terrible as well op
Nooooooo, chris, don't go to the dark side! The cookies they have are terrible.
That's the fun thing about the dark side, we don't give you cookies. We offer up hot supermodels in bikinis, lobster, crab, t-bone steak, and ribs.
Back to top Go down
Wesker's Fanboy
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker's Fanboy

Playstation Network Yonwyn

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:33 pm

Yes, RE 6 is the worst entry into the series, next to RE 5. I absolutely detest Jake Muller with an unholy passion and all of the other cardboard characters. *exhales steam*

*Okay, Weskie, pull yourself together, we can't destroy the world yet*
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:00 am

Wesker's Fanboy wrote:
Yes, RE 6 is the worst entry into the series, next to RE 5. I absolutely detest Jake Muller with an unholy passion and all of the other cardboard characters. *exhales steam*

I wonder if Alex Wesker becomes the new Big Bad of Neo-Umbrella. Imagine if they make an open world Resident Ev-wait a minute...
Back to top Go down
Wesker's Fanboy
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker's Fanboy

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:10 am

Nobudy wrote:
Wesker's Fanboy wrote:

I wonder if Alex Wesker becomes the new Big Bad of Neo-Umbrella. Imagine if they make an open world Resident Ev-wait a minute...

I'd just pretend he doesn't exist. His character doesn't even make the slightest bit of sense and is way too cliché. The 'son' (for we don't know exactly how he was born, just to say) of the 'big bad' of the previous games.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:33 am

Wesker's Fanboy wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Wesker's Fanboy wrote:

I'd just pretend he doesn't exist. His character doesn't even make the slightest bit of sense and is way too cliché. The 'son' (for we don't know exactly how he was born, just to say) of the 'big bad' of the previous games.

Well his character becomes more and more reasonable now, simply cs RE is out of bad guys, plus guess the story of Jake becoming a good guy is not done yet, smbdy must at least try to pull him to the dark side and who else other-than Alex. . . Im sure that RE will surprise us with his presence in the 7 part of the game . . .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:39 am

How, exactly, does Alex not make sense? We don't even know much about the guy yet.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:55 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
How, exactly, does Alex not make sense? We don't even know much about the guy yet.
Do we even know if the guy's alive anymore? LIN certainly made no implications.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:01 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Do we even know if the guy's alive anymore? LIN certainly made no implications.
His status in LiN was "unknown" while all the Wesker Children were listed as "deceased". The other files only mention him to have disappeared with the immortality project. I think the chances are in his favor.
Back to top Go down
Wesker's Fanboy
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker's Fanboy

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:16 am

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
Wesker's Fanboy wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Wesker's Fanboy wrote:

Well his character becomes more and more reasonable now, simply cs RE is out of bad guys, plus guess the story of Jake becoming a good guy is not done yet, smbdy must at least try to pull him to the dark side and who else other-than Alex. . . Im sure that RE will surprise us with his presence in the 7 part of the game . . .

That makes it even more cliché.

What's all this about Wesker Children? I haven't played RE 5 much, so I don't know much about it. Could someone enlighten me, please?
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:22 am

Wesker's Fanboy wrote:
Wesker's Fanboy wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Wesker's Fanboy wrote:

What's all this about Wesker Children? I haven't played RE 5 much, so I don't know much about it. Could someone enlighten me, please?
Basically Spencer had about 13 kids taken and he injected a virus (Progenitor I think). He nicknamed them "Wesker"for their last names. Out of the 13, only Alex and Albert survived.
Back to top Go down
Wesker's Fanboy
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker's Fanboy

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:47 am

Nobudy wrote:
Wesker's Fanboy wrote:
Wesker's Fanboy wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Wesker's Fanboy wrote:

Basically Spencer had about 13 kids taken and he injected a virus (Progenitor I think). He nicknamed them "Wesker"for their last names. Out of the 13, only Alex and Albert survived.

So, Alex is more like Albert's brother instead of son?
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:17 am

Wesker's Fanboy wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Wesker's Fanboy wrote:
Wesker's Fanboy wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Wesker's Fanboy wrote:

http://residentevil.wikia.com/Project_W

Here my friend educate urself Wink
Back to top Go down
Wesker's Fanboy
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker's Fanboy

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:47 am

Wesker's Fanboy wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Wesker's Fanboy wrote:
Wesker's Fanboy wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Wesker's Fanboy wrote:

Oh wait, I got Alex and Jake confused. Project W does actually sound rather interesting. Still though, why did they have to make one of the crappiest characters that is Jake Muller? It doesn't even make any sense that Wesker would have had a son.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:25 pm

Wesker's Fanboy wrote:
Wesker's Fanboy wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Wesker's Fanboy wrote:
Wesker's Fanboy wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Wesker's Fanboy wrote:

Oh wait, I got Alex and Jake confused. Project W does actually sound rather interesting. Still though, why did they have to make one of the crappiest characters that is Jake Muller? It doesn't even make any sense that Wesker would have had a son.

I agree with you in part that, Jake was a huge surprise, id never though that smbdy that thought of himself to be a GOD (wesker) would consider a simple chick to be worth on heaving a child from him. . . But on the other hand Jake is pretty awesome dude, just give him a chance Rolling Eyes Remember that part when Jake tells Chris "we have lot of talking to do when this is over", really want to see that happen . . .
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:48 pm

Wesker's Fanboy wrote:
Wesker's Fanboy wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Wesker's Fanboy wrote:
Wesker's Fanboy wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Wesker's Fanboy wrote:

I agree with you in part that, Jake was a huge surprise, id never though that smbdy that thought of himself to be a GOD (wesker) would consider a simple chick to be worth on heaving a child from him. . . But on the other hand Jake is pretty awesome dude, just give him a chance Rolling Eyes Remember that part when Jake tells Chris "we have lot of talking to do when this is over", really want to see that happen . . .
Maybe he wasn't as crazy back in 1992 or 93. Or he probably wanted an heir since he wanted his bloodline legacy to continue.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:28 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Wesker's Fanboy wrote:
Wesker's Fanboy wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Wesker's Fanboy wrote:
Wesker's Fanboy wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Wesker's Fanboy wrote:

Maybe he wasn't as crazy back in 1992 or 93. Or he probably wanted an heir since he wanted his bloodline legacy to continue.

Heir . . . Wesker ? ? ? Noooo . . . Wesker sure wasnt, kinda guy that creates his kingdom and after years of rule hands it over to his son, thats waaay to noble, wesker was tooo selfish for such actions, he wanted to rule eternally (plus he considered all the survivors of uroboros attack to be his children . . . ) Jake is the result of either an experiment and or low quality condom . . . Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Wesker's Fanboy
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker's Fanboy

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:16 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Wesker's Fanboy wrote:
Wesker's Fanboy wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Wesker's Fanboy wrote:
Wesker's Fanboy wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Wesker's Fanboy wrote:

Heir . . . Wesker ? ? ? Noooo . . . Wesker sure wasnt, kinda guy that creates his kingdom and after years of rule hands it over to his son, thats waaay to noble, wesker was tooo selfish for such actions, he wanted to rule eternally (plus he considered all the survivors of uroboros attack to be his children . . . ) Jake is the result of either an experiment and or low quality condom . . . Rolling Eyes

Yeah, it's very much so against his personality. Who knows though? By being his 'son', that could imply several things, especially it being RE. He could have been a test tube baby, IVF baby, cloned, genetically engineered (like the Ashford twins) or any other means. But he's still a stupid character that's completely unnecessary in the RE world.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:31 am

Jake was a huge surprise, id never though that smbdy that thought of himself to be a GOD (wesker) would consider a simple chick to be worth on heaving a child from him. . .
Albert wasn't always a crazy egomanical bastard, at least not to the extent of wanting to be a god. He just kinda slipped on the wrong side of sanity over the years. Who knows, maybe he was a somewhat decent guy back when he was young. Then again, he DID abandon his family.
Back to top Go down
Wesker's Fanboy
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker's Fanboy

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:12 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Jake was a huge surprise, id never though that smbdy that thought of himself to be a GOD (wesker) would consider a simple chick to be worth on heaving a child from him. . .
Albert wasn't always a crazy egomanical bastard, at least not to the extent of wanting to be a god. He just kinda slipped on the wrong side of sanity over the years. Who knows, maybe he was a somewhat decent guy back when he was young. Then again, he DID abandon his family.

Even when you read about him in Project W, he's very much unlikely to do that. It just doesn't make sense with his character. I don't even think the writers knew what they were doing when they wrote this. They can't really be the writers of past RE games; it's just an utterly stupid move.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:49 am

We know hardly anything from Albert's past before the first RE game other than the fact that he was tested on or what he was like when he wasn't working.

I'm not trying to make you like the idea of Jake being there, I'm just saying that Albert's actions beyond Umbrella and other such corporations are a mystery.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:28 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
We know hardly anything from Albert's past before the first RE game other than the fact that he was tested on or what he was like when he wasn't working.

I'm not trying to make you like the idea of Jake being there, I'm just saying that Albert's actions beyond Umbrella and other such corporations are a mystery.

Well yea but doubt that he was kinda guy that lived in suburbs, had a dog in the backyard, loved to cook and watch Oprah in the evening . . . The personal qualities that Wesker had, are formed at a very early age, doubt that he was a mr nice guy in his private life, there must be some explanation other than him meeting a woman and falling in love with her, he always followed his purposes and im very sure Jake is one of em . . .
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:29 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Well yea but doubt that he was kinda guy that lived in suburbs, had a dog in the backyard, loved to cook and watch Oprah in the evening . . . The personal qualities that Wesker had, are formed at a very early age, doubt that he was a mr nice guy in his private life, there must be some explanation other than him meeting a woman and falling in love with her, he always followed his purposes and im very sure Jake is one of em . . .

You know what would be lame? Turns out Wesker is still alive and living inside Jake's blood. Resident Evil 7:

JAKE: Sherry, he… he is inside me!

SHERRY: Oh No!

CHRIS*: I'LL HANDLE THIS *shoots Jake*

WESKER/JAKE: DAMN YOU CHRIS

I would literally go kill Capcom for this.

1) The Campaigns- The only campaign that was even half-good was probably Leon's and maybe Chris's for a close second, but it still sucked. I enjoyed the fact we were back in a zombie infested town with real zombies, not people with parasites shoved up their ass. The familiar atmosphere made me reminiscence to the good old days…until I met Simmons and found out about the whole plot (I died inside). Chris's campaign was pretty descent, but what the hell was with that PTSD with amnesia on the side? If that was the case, Chris should've been in a nuthouse by now due to all the f*cked up stuff that has happened to him.

"Yeah, I can kill terrifying monsters that I thought only the dark recessives of my mind could conjure and walk away with a grin on my face. But when the FNG gets killed my heart shatters". One word: Lame. I mean I guess their trying to make it seem like Chris is getting old, but they could've went in another direction.

And Jake. Old god Jake. "I'm Wesker's son so I can punch monsters and go in slow motion and sh*t. Oh wait, and my blood is a life saver and I take lethal viruses for lunch!" End of discussion.

2) The atmosphere was okay I suppose, not too good but not to bad. Tall Oaks was nice for RE Illusions; Chinatown was kind of dull, but still dark. Under the sea was lame. And snowy days reminded me of Dead Space 3. Oh Dead Space 3...

3) Simmons was one of the worst characters RE has ever had. Helena was your typical Revenge Mary Sue. Piers was supposed to be Chris's archetype of his days as a young S.T.A.R.S. member. Finn was sad, but was just your Pity party.

And I'm done complaining. Have a great day everybody.

Last edited by AWDCP on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

Playstation Network MrOutside-

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:43 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Whoever said anything about Wesker falling in love? The impression I got from the files in RE6 was that Jake's mother had genuine feelings for Wesker, but not the other way around. I assumed that once she'd gotten pregnant, Wesker was all "Fuck this" and got the hell out of Dodge. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:10 pm

^I was gonna say that but Cyberization got it before me Razz

AWDCP wrote:
You know what would be lame? Turns out Wesker is still alive and living inside Jake's blood. Resident Evil 7:

JAKE: Sherry, he… he is inside me!

SHERRY: Oh No!

CHRIS*: I'LL HANDLE THIS *shoots Jake*

WESKER/JAKE: DAMN YOU CHRIS
So basically the same that happened in Liquid and Ocelot in Metal Gear Solid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next