HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS

Go down 
+5
Spike991
NiteKrawler
frodomir
Ghost Leader
Jamesy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:47 pm

Do you think it was a mistake to kill of Albert Wesker at the end of Resident Evil 5? I mean Albert Wesker is an essential character in the Resident Evil series and if anything is the most well known character of the series.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:46 am

That's assuming he's really dead, which I'm not convinced.

As I've said previously, if Mr X can survive being dumped in molten steel in RE2, Wesker can survive a lava bath. Not to mention the fact that both RPGs fired at him missed...
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:17 am

Jamesy wrote:
Do you think it was a mistake to kill of Albert Wesker at the end of Resident Evil 5? I mean Albert Wesker is an essential character in the Resident Evil series and if anything is the most well known character of the series.

Not to me... There can always be new characters... For example, Krauser or Osmund... Even they are nothing compared with Weskers skills, again...

I dont need no Wesker any more! You run now!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:01 am

He's probably not dead. In any case, if the next installment isn't a prequal, they will need to work really hard on making a GREAT villain from the very start.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:15 pm

I don't think it was a mistake at all, I think that it was the best possible thing they could have done with him to make up for the most recent mishaps with his character.Smile

I don't really believe he is still alive, regardless of how long he could last in the lava or that the rockets exploded right next to him rather than on him.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:17 pm

Spike, I'm logging this under "Disagreement #57857987". Just in case you need it for future reference. lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:58 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike, I'm logging this under "Disagreement #57857987". Just in case you need it for future reference. lol

Okay and I will have my secretary do it for me, Miss Moneypenny!!.Smile

But unlike different opinions about something that exists, this is differing opinions on theories though.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:26 am

I really hope he does survive so he can make a comeback in future Resident Evil games? Although I kind of have my doubts.
Back to top Go down
Preator345
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 10:09 am

No I don't thinks so. Its time they cut out some of the old characters and add some new ones.

Jamesy wrote:
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:13 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

But unlike different opinions about something that exists, this is differing opinions on theories though.Smile

Oh, new territory! Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:43 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Oh, new territory! Smile
Tread carefully. Razz Besides, what would be the point of discussion without disagreement. If everyone agreed, there'd be no point in talking at all, or typing, as it is. Very Happy
But either way, back to Wesker.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 3:42 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Oh, new territory! Smile
Tread carefully. Razz Besides, what would be the point of discussion without disagreement. If everyone agreed, there'd be no point in talking at all, or typing, as it is. Very Happy

You obviously don't know what you're talking about here. There was absolutely no need for a warning. Spike and I joke about disagreeing all the time. I'm getting kind of sick of the rule nazis on these forums. That's why teenagers should never be given power in any way, shape, or form.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:20 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Oh, new territory! Smile

You obviously don't know what you're talking about here. There was absolutely no need for a warning. Spike and I joke about disagreeing all the time. I'm getting kind of sick of the rule nazis on these forums. That's why teenagers should never be given power in any way, shape, or form.
You obviously didn't get what I was saying. There was no warning. I was going along with the joke. As in "Tread carefully in new territory". I know exactly what you're talking about. And calling me a nazi? In any form? C'mon. There is a rule about respecting admins and moderators. As I said, I said nothing about rules in my first post, so I have no idea where you got the warning crap from.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:15 am

Ah well sorry about that. When you said tread carefully I thought you meant as in be careful what you guys say. And I wasn't comparing you to an actual nazi. It's just that since I've been here I've encountered a lot of power trippish warnings that were just unneeded. I guess I was just on the defense big time after all that. I might have been in a bad mood too Razz. Sorry for taking it out on you. In my defense though, there have been a lot of times where if you go even slightly off topic, you get reprimanded. Again, my bad.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:26 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Ah well sorry about that. When you said tread carefully I thought you meant as in be careful what you guys say. And I wasn't comparing you to an actual nazi. It's just that since I've been here I've encountered a lot of power trippish warnings that were just unneeded. I guess I was just on the defense big time after all that. I might have been in a bad mood too Razz. Sorry for taking it out on you. In my defense though, there have been a lot of times where if you go even slightly off topic, you get reprimanded. Again, my bad.
No problem. I just try to enforce rules without this kind of trouble. I can't just let everything slide, otherwise I'd lose the position. Either way, it's not a problem. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:56 am

Thanks. Another thing was that I was watching a certain argument elsewhere on the site that was beginning to use name calling and such and I noticed that there wasn't much a warning there at all so I was like "Why am I getting one?" Turns out I wasn't so I'll just put my tail between my legs now lol.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:19 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Thanks. Another thing was that I was watching a certain argument elsewhere on the site that was beginning to use name calling and such and I noticed that there wasn't much a warning there at all so I was like "Why am I getting one?" Turns out I wasn't so I'll just put my tail between my legs now lol.
Which argument are you referring to? There are several that come and go. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:25 am

Haha, Firearms Talk.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:44 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Haha, Firearms Talk.
Oh right. But that's in the off topic section. Moderators have no power there.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:09 pm

The Wicked Witch of the West has no power in Munchkin Land. <---Random Razz
Back to top Go down
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:37 pm

I belive that Wesker went fully 6 feet under
Lava bath + bazuka is more than enough,take it serius
If he comeback,would be a clone certanly
It wasn't a exactly mistake kill Wesker,it was just..and end
The moment that I saw him in RE 5,I knew he would die
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:40 pm

The first time you see Wesker in RE 5 is in the flashback at the Spencer Estate. You knew he was going to die then? I certainly didn't because he kicked some serious ass.
Back to top Go down
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:46 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
The first time you see Wesker in RE 5 is in the flashback at the Spencer Estate. You knew he was going to die then? I certainly didn't because he kicked some serious ass.
Well,when I knew he was going to be the main antagonist I saw no way out for the end of things you know
Either he would succed or he would die
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:44 pm

I figured he's just escape again or something. I didn't figure it would end like it did, but really if he's gone then the series could end because they don't have any good villains left. And a reboot would probably suck.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 9:27 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I figured he's just escape again or something. I didn't figure it would end like it did, but really if he's gone then the series could end because they don't have any good villains left. And a reboot would probably suck.

You really thought he would escape?

Even before I played, I had just assumed that he would probably die, as it seems like the most logical, to me anyway...Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS   Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 5-What do you guys think on this? WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next