HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)

Go down 
+18
chrisredfielmusculo
Teh Black Cat
Shrike
PWNERX
MSR
Nobudy
Rasklapanje
Industrial Ridden
White Rock
Mass Distraction
Ghost Leader
Mcghie
weskersbarber
Cyberization
Limey
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Vandal
Voltius
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:37 am

weskersbarber wrote:
RE6 has plenty of positives tho, maybe someone should make a thread where can praise the good things about it?
There's already a general praise thread [here] but if anyone wants to do that I'm okay with it.

PWNERX wrote:
Can we make it NON CANNON?
What good would that do? The story doesn't really change anything aside from adding a new enemy and killing Piers off.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:13 pm

[quote="Mass Distraction"]
weskersbarber wrote:

PWNERX wrote:
What good would that do? The story doesn't really change anything aside from adding a new enemy and killing Piers off.
RE6 really didn't touch much of the story did it?
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:50 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Since everyone's having a go at RE6, I was playing with Piers last night and it was at the part with the jet, Piers get out as the jet is lowering and jumps from about 50 feet up and lands perfectly on the ground and runs on like everything's fine. Who the hell thought that was a good idea.
Someone who apparently thinks you can actually fall 50 feet and land on your feet without breaking your ankles and/or your legs and/or your spine, etc.. I would like to challenge that individual to jump off a 4-story building and see what happens. Ninety-percent chance: He breaks his back and is in a wheelchair for a couple years, if not paralyzed entirely. Or flat-out dead.

It's possible to survive long freefalls without injury, but the variables are almost infinite.
Come to think of it, Leon did something almost like that in his ch5 campaign when Ada got pimp-slapped by Simmons' "cheetah" form. Adrenaline or not, it's pretty weird.
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:04 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Come to think of it, Leon did something almost like that in his ch5 campaign when Ada got pimp-slapped by Simmons' "cheetah" form. Adrenaline or not, it's pretty weird.

Weird? Adrenaline? Are you kidding me? All of the characters make Rambo look like a pile of crap. The things these people survived is what makes the game so distasteful for me. It's pretty stupid, really.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:45 pm

I'll be honest. While I still think RE6 is a good game. The chances of survival for the main characters is pretty dumb. How is it that Leon and Helena are always the only survivors of any kind of disaster (Bus to the cathedral, Cathedral, the plane, and the Tachi Outbreak). This all just one scenario. If I wanted to state all of them (Including from previous games), there'd be a list longer than the Texas constitution. If Capcom felt the need of making characters survive the unrealistic blows, they should also let other characters survive besides the main characters. It's become an overly long gag.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:42 am

Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

PWNERX wrote:
RE6 really didn't touch much of the story did it?
I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not but I'll just go with it.

Piers was a relatively unknown character before RE6 so the majority of the series' fans didn't even know of him, thus making him seem like a disposable one-shot character.

As for the new enemy (Neo Umbrella, The Family), those are just yet another evil entity to deal with. Not like we didn't have any loose ends to begin with. Unless they decide to make these into something bigger they're just one more annoyance to deal with.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:43 am

Nobudy wrote:
I'll be honest. While I still think RE6 is a good game. The chances of survival for the main characters is pretty dumb. How is it that Leon and Helena are always the only survivors of any kind of disaster (Bus to the cathedral, Cathedral, the plane, and the Tachi Outbreak). This all just one scenario. If I wanted to state all of them (Including from previous games), there'd be a list longer than the Texas constitution. If Capcom felt the need of making characters survive the unrealistic blows, they should also let other characters survive besides the main characters. It's become an overly long gag.

Well id agree with one thing, surviving plane crush really was too lucky, but for the rest of the stuff, well its Leon S Kennedy, he went through raccoon, while being a newbie cop and as he said "its all like a park walk, compared to raccoon", if someone has surviving abilities, well Leon is in the top of the list, with his experience and training he can get through pretty much everything, plus he had a huge help from Wong . . . At some points yes it gets kinda lame (like plane), but for rest of it, well it looks seems pretty real to me . . .
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:52 am

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
At some points yes it gets kinda lame (like plane), but for rest of it, well it looks seems pretty real to me . . .
Have you ever jumped off a ledge, dropped 30 feet, and landed on your feet without shattering both ankles or legs?
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:08 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
At some points yes it gets kinda lame (like plane), but for rest of it, well it looks seems pretty real to me . . .
Have you ever jumped off a ledge, dropped 30 feet, and landed on your feet without shattering both ankles or legs?

well just as i said at some points it gets kinda lame, but overall seems real 2 me, if someone can survive the outbreak, that most definitely will be Leon . . .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:22 am

His luck should run out one day. Same goes for Chris, Jill etc. That's why I'd like to see other characters have a go as the main protagonist, just so that we don't have these same people surviving the same exact situations over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

Playstation Network MrOutside-

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:32 am

Ghost Leader wrote:

well just as i said at some points it gets kinda lame, but overall seems real 2 me, if someone can survive the outbreak, that most definitely will be Leon . . .

Leon could be the most badass bioterror survival expert in the universe for all it matters. That doesn't make him Wolverine. Laughing Realistically, there's no way he survives some of the falls and jumps in RE6 without at least a few broken bones......
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:46 am

Are you kidding? You guys, I thought you all took the approach of: hey, it's stupid, but at least it's fun.

Did you ever go out of your house? Because if that seems real to you, then I don't really know what to tell you.

In only one chapter of one campaign, characters survive so many impossible odds that it's ridiculous to think of them as anything other then: heeey, my char's a superman!

Bottom line is, the best trained man in the world would have died a thousand times during just Leon's game.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:51 am

Cyberization wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Leon could be the most badass bioterror survival expert in the universe for all it matters. That doesn't make him Wolverine. Laughing Realistically, there's no way he survives some of the falls and jumps in RE6 without at least a few broken bones......

Well yeas but so couldnt Yuri survive the rooftop jump in Call 3, Or Brody should have been dead thousand times for crazy jumps and falls in FC3, if you pay too much attention to it youll go nuts, one way or the other its still a video game, a bit of lame fiction is plausible, at least for me, nobody complained when Leon did incredible parkour in Damnation. Guess u guys pay too much attention to the small details and forgetting that its still just a video game . . .

@Shrike: then quit playing the fucking video game ahole. You dont like the way it is so be it, fuck if i care, i like it and thats it, you dont like my opinion then just fuck off. . .
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:16 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
His luck should run out one day. Same goes for Chris, Jill etc. That's why I'd like to see other characters have a go as the main protagonist, just so that we don't have these same people surviving the same exact situations over and over again.
Exactly. The moment they wanted to do that with
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:31 am

Shrike wrote:
Are you kidding? You guys, I thought you all took the approach of: hey, it's stupid, but at least it's fun.

I do! Well, since Code Veronica anyway.

Well yeas but so couldnt Yuri survive the rooftop jump in Call 3, Or Brody should have been dead thousand times for crazy jumps and falls in FC3, if you pay too much attention to it youll go nuts, one way or the other its still a video game, a bit of lame fiction is plausible, at least for me, nobody complained when Leon did incredible parkour in Damnation. Guess u guys pay too much attention to the small details and forgetting that its still just a video game . . .

@Shrike: then quit playing the fucking video game ahole. You dont like the way it is so be it, fuck if i care, i like it and thats it, you dont like my opinion then just fuck off. . .

You're way out of line there, dude. Might want to chill out a bit and tone down the hostility.

Anyway, it's not like it totally destroys our enjoyment of the game. I find Capcom Logic hilarious most of the time, I just like pointing it out. It's a forum for RE die-hards, I'd assume we're allowed to nitpick the game's flaws if we want.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:55 am

Cyberization wrote:
Shrike wrote:

I do! Well, since Code Veronica anyway.

You're way out of line there, dude. Might want to chill out a bit and tone down the hostility.

Anyway, it's not like it totally destroys our enjoyment of the game. I find Capcom Logic hilarious most of the time, I just like pointing it out. It's a forum for RE die-hards, I'd assume we're allowed to nitpick the game's flaws if we want.

Well yea, but it just pisses me off when people come with dumb offensive questions cs of freaking video game. If smbdy doesnt like that game is not 100% close to reality, then guess they should stop playing it and not address dumb questions to people that like it. . .
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:43 am

Well yea, but it just pisses me off when people come with dumb offensive questions cs of freaking video game. If smbdy doesnt like that game is not 100% close to reality, then guess they should stop playing it and not address dumb questions to people that like it. . .
So basically you get mad and start name-calling when someone expresses an opinion you don't like or responds to a stupid statement you make like "it seems real enough to me"? Would it be real enough to you if they added a big purple dinosaur that talks and creepily sings about how much he "loves" children? Well, things like Leon jumping to the bottom of a 30-foot hole without even twisting his ankle are the "big purple dinosaurs" in games for me. Feel free to disagree and love RE6 all you want, that's up to you. Nowhere did I say anything was wrong with that, I only questioned your perception of reality which doesn't seem to adhere entirely to actual reality.

And just FYI, I don't play the game.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:52 am

chris I think your having an attack of the "roid rage "
Do some push ups or punch a few boulders
and it will be out of your system in no time Razz
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:59 am

Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 L4D___Chris_Redfield_equals____by_BrokenTeapot
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:03 am

The above two posts both made me laugh. Laughing Nice work.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:13 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
So basically you get mad and start name-calling when someone expresses an opinion you don't like or responds to a stupid statement you make like "it seems real enough to me"? Would it be real enough to you if they added a big purple dinosaur that talks and creepily sings about how much he "loves" children? Well, things like Leon jumping to the bottom of a 30-foot hole without even twisting his ankle are the "big purple dinosaurs" in games for me. Feel free to disagree and love RE6 all you want, that's up to you. Nowhere did I say anything was wrong with that, I only questioned your perception of reality which doesn't seem to adhere entirely to actual reality.

And just FYI, I don't play the game.

then dont play video games at all, those purple dinosaurs are always gonna be there. WOoooo big dinosaur comin to getcha Very Happy:D:D 29 years old and so lame Very Happy:D:D:D If youre looking for reality, then video games are wrong place to look em up . . . Then how come you like the whole zombie thing thats all complete nonsense and far as hell from reality. . .

Mcghie wrote:
chris I think your having an attack of the "roid rage "
Do some push ups or punch a few boulders
and it will be out of your system in no time Razz

Very Happy:D:D ok ill go punch some walls and yell "all cs of that bitch". . . I mean you Ghost leader . . . Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:34 am

then dont play video games at all, those purple dinosaurs are always gonna be there. WOoooo big dinosaur comin to getcha Very Happy:D:D 29 years old and so lame Very Happy:D:D:D If youre looking for reality, then video games are wrong place to look em up . . . Then how come you like the whole zombie thing thats all complete nonsense and far as hell from reality. . .
Oh, I can handle one or two big purple dinosaurs, but it's when they're piled on one after another like slices of cheese on a burger that they get to be too much. No, I'm not lame (but you are a punk ass little bitch that apparently can't handle it when someone has a differing opinion than you), I simply need a game world to be believable in order to immerse myself in it. Resident Evil is centered around combating the creation of illegal biological weapons and the their use by terrorist groups, a real threat that people are actively fighting to stop. Maybe the results wouldn't be as dramatic as video games portray, but it doesn't change the fact.

Make stupid statements and I'm going to call you on them as I do anyone else.

And please, try to use proper sentence structure, such as capital letters, proper spelling, and proper punctuation. I wasn't saying anything before so as not to be rude, but now that you're being an asswipe, I'm going to tell you that you type like a two-year-old.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:46 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Oh, I can handle one or two big purple dinosaurs, but it's when they're piled on one after another like slices of cheese on a burger that they get to be too much. No, I'm not lame (but you are a punk ass little bitch that apparently can't handle it when someone has a differing opinion than you), I simply need a game world to be believable in order to immerse myself in it. Resident Evil is centered around combating the creation of illegal biological weapons and the their use by terrorist groups, a real threat that people are actively fighting to stop. Maybe the results wouldn't be as dramatic as video games portray, but it doesn't change the fact.

Make stupid statements and I'm going to call you on them as I do anyone else.

And please, try to use proper sentence structure, such as capital letters, proper spelling, and proper punctuation. I wasn't saying anything before so as not to be rude, but now that you're being an asswipe, I'm going to tell you that you type like a two-year-old.

Very Happy:D:D UUUU ghost leader got pissed off. Now after the last part of ur post ur not only lame, but nerdy . . . Go on immerse ur self in video games Very Happy:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:06 am

Very Happy:D:D UUUU ghost leader got pissed off. Now after the last part of ur post ur not only lame, but nerdy . . . Go on immerse ur self in video games Very Happy:D:D:D

Actually your a little out line there.
video games are invented for that immersive experience, hell if I never got feelings from a game then it would hold no interest for me.
The same goes for films and novels, you have to be drawn in by them in order to fully enjoy them.
There is no point in just mindlessly sitting in front of a TV and JUST watching without enjoyment now is there ?

Resident Evil for me immersed me fully as back in '98 it gave me a full range of emotions, that of fear and dread, solace as I heard the bright and delicate tones of the save room themes,
saddened by the characters anguish of losing loved ones, panic because I was all over the place and the change of OST between room to room kept switching to different mood sets and really
messing with me.

See a true gamer enjoys every element to a game and gets really into it, it does not make them a "nerd" or "nerdy".
It just means a true gamer will be able to escape the real world for a little while and get enjoyment out of his/her's game.

To be honest by your comment, it pretty much sounds like your a pre-pubescent teenager that loves to run his mouth.
Furthermore you sound like they senseless FPS drones that just play games to "shoot shit" or "big 'ol explosions", you know the type that have really short attention spans.

I would also like to add that don't take this the wrong way, I'm not saying you ARE this kind of person, I'm not that ignorant to label a person I don't know.
I'm merely making on commentary on the persona your portraying through your comments.

I get immersed in games does that make me "nerdy"? because I can tell you, I'm far from a nerd mate.

P.S - I would really love to hear your definition of the term "nerd" because when I was younger nerd was sought to be a gamer or someone who was skilled in using technology or computers.
Now a day's the general public know how to work technology and use a lot of social media applications, does that mean the vast majority of the world are nerds ?
If so then that would include you also then.
I will just let that simmer in your head for a moment Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:34 am

Mcghie wrote:

Actually your a little out line there.
video games are invented for that immersive experience, hell if I never got feelings from a game then it would hold no interest for me.
The same goes for films and novels, you have to be drawn in by them in order to fully enjoy them.
There is no point in just mindlessly sitting in front of a TV and JUST watching without enjoyment now is there ?

Resident Evil for me immersed me fully as back in '98 it gave me a full range of emotions, that of fear and dread, solace as I heard the bright and delicate tones of the save room themes,
saddened by the characters anguish of losing loved ones, panic because I was all over the place and the change of OST between room to room kept switching to different mood sets and really
messing with me.

See a true gamer enjoys every element to a game and gets really into it, it does not make them a "nerd" or "nerdy".
It just means a true gamer will be able to escape the real world for a little while and get enjoyment out of his/her's game.

To be honest by your comment, it pretty much sounds like your a pre-pubescent teenager that loves to run his mouth.
Furthermore you sound like they senseless FPS drones that just play games to "shoot shit" or "big 'ol explosions", you know the type that have really short attention spans.

I would also like to add that don't take this the wrong way, I'm not saying you ARE this kind of person, I'm not that ignorant to label a person I don't know.
I'm merely making on commentary on the persona your portraying through your comments.

I get immersed in games does that make me "nerdy"? because I can tell you, I'm far from a nerd mate.

P.S - I would really love to hear your definition of the term "nerd" because when I was younger nerd was sought to be a gamer or someone who was skilled in using technology or computers.
Now a day's the general public know how to work technology and use a lot of social media applications, does that mean the vast majority of the world are nerds ?
If so then that would include you also then.
I will just let that simmer in your head for a moment Smile

I dont mean gaming or computers to be nerdy, Im in computer graphics myself, so i dont consider that to be nerdy, what i mean is that part where he lectures me in grammar. Games mean a lot to me as well, just the only fact that Chris became my role model and inspiration to start lifting says it all, but the fact that pissed me off, had actually nothing to do with ghost leader, so that u know, i have no idea, why he jumped in and started busting my chops, was that shrike, that started asking dumb and rude question, when i simply stated my opinion. I have my opinion and i dont care if leon jumps up after 30 foot fall, i dont pay much of attention to those small details. . . No one has right to be rude to me simply cs i have my opinion. . . So once again im not against computers in anyways, but i also dont look for 100% reality in em, and guess thats the main purpose of video games, to put u in the world that allows you do stuff that u cant in reality. . . Oh and one more thing, everybody can be a keyboard warrior, but doubt that they'd be bitchin out im my face . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)   Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything I HATE HATE HATE about Resident Evil 6 (spoilers)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next