HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion

Go down 
+51
residentleet
VitalSigns
Mullet_Wesker
PAULSAMSON
Jamesy
VoyageTreader08
ToCool74
Revenant662
Ssplain
DivideByZero
DampRevil
weskydude
EQOAnostalgia
Pau Diaz
Shrike
halestride
Sundown31
02viperacr
Valentine Fan
gowett
AWDCP
The mastAH!
Sakura the zombie slayer
37 Narwhals
chrisredfield84
Minizue
GTMippey
RaviorStygian
MSR
Industrial Ridden
PWNERX
gucci13
Progenitor
will1234562
Spike991
Melissa_89
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Teh Black Cat
DeadlyGenetics
chrisredfielmusculo
kevdliu
00biohazard
RebelliousQueen
chocotricks
Ghost Leader
Nobudy
Venoym
White Rock
Mass Distraction
Methsia
Vandal
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:19 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Who knows, maybe Carlos joined an anti-terrorism group like BSAA after his ordeals and maybe HUNK or Nicholai got hired by another group like Umbrella.
I would definitely want to see that.
BTW I also want to see Jill vs Nicholai in one of the next games.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:29 am

Mercy wrote:
Mass wrote:
Maybe something like ORC?

Say what you want about it, the concept was gold. The fact that they even set it up like that, with Chris and Leon aiming their guns at each other, it was like you had to choose a side, it's a good idea. ORC advertised that your mission was to kill Leon, the most popular Resident Evil character out there. What did we get? One cutscene in Resident Evil 6, and one lousy fight that had no build up and no suspense. ORC pretty much decided to end.
I wasn't saying anything against the concept Very Happy If anything I really liked the game when I played through it. It was fun. I was mainly poking fun at the fights with characters being bullet sponges.

I'm pretty intrigued about the possible sequel too. I wonder what "Operation Terrestial Fear" holds.

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
@mass: Well thats a different thing, they might continue with reboots, Revelation like stories, make remakes and CGI remakes on games, but im pretty sure that the story itself will find its happy ending in 7, cs it has no way to go, since everything has been done, and doing same stories only with different names and places will turn into a broken record after some time.
Say what you say but considering that Capcom is trying to cut the development time of these games I doubt they will end with RE7 unless the series starts to lose popularity.

Spike991 wrote:
Jill was wearing her RE5 BSAA outfit, and there were zombies and HUNK.
That wasn't HUNK to begin with. Remember the outfit Jack Norman had? The head of Il Veltro? It was him in the trailer. Raymond Vester also had that same outfit on him at one point. Oh, and the ship in Gaiden was Starlight.

will1234562 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Who knows, maybe Carlos joined an anti-terrorism group like BSAA after his ordeals and maybe HUNK or Nicholai got hired by another group like Umbrella.
I would definitely want to see that.
BTW I also want to see Jill vs Nicholai in one of the next games.
Oh that would be GOLDEN! They could even bring Carlos back for that!
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:41 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
That wasn't HUNK to begin with. Remember the outfit Jack Norman had? The head of Il Veltro? It was him in the trailer. Raymond Vester also had that same outfit on him at one point. Oh, and the ship in Gaiden was Starlight.

I know who Norman is, and Veltro and all that jazz, but that is totally HUNK's RE4 Mercs outfit in that teaser. I remember, because they lazily and sloppily reused it in UC and DSC, when they shouldn't have. That's not standard USS attire. But at least it's not as bad as Beltway.

But yeah, Norman's outfit, while cool with his gas mask and cool voice changer business, is definately different. Come on, just watch the vid buddy.

BTW, could you quote anymore users in a single post? Extra obnoxious. Surprised

@Spike: Whos doing the voice in RE5 teaser ? That doesn't sound like Roger Craig smith . . . BTW teaser looks awesome, never seen that one . . .

Oh that's definately RCS doing Chris' voice, but I actually think he sounds better in that early trailer lol. More like Chris, while later in RE5, and in his later stuff like RE6, he's made the character's voice a little more his own, perhaps even taking the aging of Chris into consideration. I like it though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:23 am

Yeah but I guess that attire was just a placeholder, just like Jill's BSAA uniform. They propably had not finished all the models due to the trailer deadline.

Beltway? He was one of the more regular looking USS members, albeit a chubby one.

Spike991 wrote:
BTW, could you quote anymore users in a single post? Extra obnoxious. Surprised
Would you prefer me to double post then?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:03 pm

Mass wrote:
I wasn't saying anything against the concept If anything I really liked the game when I played through it. It was fun. I was mainly poking fun at the fights with characters being bullet sponges.

I'm pretty intrigued about the possible sequel too. I wonder what "Operation Terrestial Fear" holds.

Ah, alright, well then no. Not like ORC. But the concept that ORC had, and the idea that RE6 advertised: "two heroes facing each other in heated battle, choose a side, go for it!" That's what I expected.

And I want an ORC sequel that's developed in house. I would really enjoy a game like that if it was executed well.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:53 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Yeah but I guess that attire was just a placeholder, just like Jill's BSAA uniform. They propably had not finished all the models due to the trailer deadline.

That's a bit presumptious. Never assume, it makes an ass out of u and me.

Mass Distraction wrote:
Beltway? He was one of the more regular looking USS members, albeit a chubby one.

Yeah, I never want to see that tubby bastard again in an RE game. He's so obtuse.

Mass Distraction wrote:

No double-posting!!!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:49 am

Mercy wrote:
I want an ORC sequel that's developed in house.
As far as I know, OTF is being developed only by Capcom. That's what the only existing source says, anyway. In any case, we'll just have to wait and see if the whole rumor holds any water.

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

That's a bit presumptious. Never assume, it makes an ass out of u and me.
That's the most logical chain of events though. It's not unheard of in the gaming industry either.

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Yeah, I never want to see that tubby bastard again in an RE game. He's so obtuse.

Mass Distraction wrote:

No double-posting!!!
You have something against chubby people?

All my double posts are belong to you!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:37 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
You have something against chubby people?

All my double posts are belong to you!

Of course not. Just Beltway and Whoppers. Razz

BTW, Mark in Outbreak is totally Ving Rhames. JS Surprised Everytime I play as him I have to get teh shotgun! DOTD.

Oh, and I think somebody else working on ORC is why it was an inferior RE game. But if it's true thata this OTF is being developed by Capcom, I am confident that we'll get a good RE game. Actual Capcom has been on a role lately. RER, Damnation, RE6, DSC, and all the goodies coming out soon. Especially that business with Cliare DLC!

Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:56 pm

I really hope the next Raccoon City is developed in house. I wonder what was going through the developer's heads as they chose a company that only made three games before and none of them were any good, and two of them were on the handheld.
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Cerberus
Cerberus
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:13 am

Random ideas I have for 7.

Going to focus on Jake. Alex Wesker will come in and have some Wesker family throwdown.
Partner could be Sheva. Could be tension because she also knew Wesker, but trusts Chris's word that Jake's a good person. I would like if they gave the modern RE characters introduced some more weight instead of introduced and forgotten or killed in their debut.

Also if Capcom loved me enough, they would have Jake mentioned doing a job with someone that people actually called Mr. Death. Or just mentioned HUNK, Nicolai, or Carlos because they're all mercenaries and they could make that connection easily. Also, one word: Krauser.

Maybe have Barry be a director of the BSAA (OR REFOUNDED STARS) or something, but if the HQ gets flooded with the undead, he reaches in his desk for his trusty Python. Also could have Claire there with him representing TerraSave and they be discussing some international collaboration that would really put an end to the bioweapon blackmarket when all hell breaks loose.

And I don't care how you make it happen Capcom, but you better tell me what Rebecca Chambers is doing through a CG movie or handheld. I miss the Bravo Team rookie. If only S.D. Perry was scripting the games...

Possible DLC to play a certain side campaign that was done through the original style but RE7 graphics, like REmake on steroids. But it's with current (hopefully scary) enemies and pre-rendered backgrounds maybe and set camera angles. Perhaps. That's one of my weak points. I just think it'd be a warm addition.

Besides no Chris, Leon, Ada, and I'm wishywashy on Jill, I have few exclusion wishes for 7. Once again I just want the characters introduced in newer games to be given similar significance as older ones and maybe more future stories and situations will be made possible and without me getting bored of and watching characters I love being milked dry for their popularity.

Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 5:13 am

Mercy wrote:
I really hope the next Raccoon City is developed in house. I wonder what was going through the developer's heads as they chose a company that only made three games before and none of them were any good, and two of them were on the handheld.

I'm sure it seemed like a good idea at the time. Rolling Eyes

Progenitor wrote:

Going to focus on Jake. Alex Wesker will come in and have some Wesker family throwdown.
Partner could be Sheva. Could be tension because she also knew Wesker, but trusts Chris's word that Jake's a good person. I would like if they gave the modern RE characters introduced some more weight instead of introduced and forgotten or killed in their debut.

Also if Capcom loved me enough, they would have Jake mentioned doing a job with someone that people actually called Mr. Death. Or just mentioned HUNK, Nicolai, or Carlos because they're all mercenaries and they could make that connection easily. Also, one word: Krauser.

Maybe have Barry be a director of the BSAA (OR REFOUNDED STARS) or something, but if the HQ gets flooded with the undead, he reaches in his desk for his trusty Python. Also could have Claire there with him representing TerraSave and they be discussing some international collaboration that would really put an end to the bioweapon blackmarket when all hell breaks loose.

And I don't care how you make it happen Capcom, but you better tell me what Rebecca Chambers is doing through a CG movie or handheld. I miss the Bravo Team rookie. If only S.D. Perry was scripting the games...

Possible DLC to play a certain side campaign that was done through the original style but RE7 graphics, like REmake on steroids. But it's with current (hopefully scary) enemies and pre-rendered backgrounds maybe and set camera angles. Perhaps. That's one of my weak points. I just think it'd be a warm addition.

Besides no Chris, Leon, Ada, and I'm wishywashy on Jill, I have few exclusion wishes for 7. Once again I just want the characters introduced in newer games to be given similar significance as older ones and maybe more future stories and situations will be made possible and without me getting bored of and watching characters I love being milked dry for their popularity.

I agree with this post. Very Happy

Hell yes I wanna see Barry in the BSAA, even if just in a behind the scenes kind of role, similar to O'brian in RER, I'd like that.

I'm totally in favour of having Jake Mueller appear in the next, or another RE game, and I hadn't considered him and Alex going at it, that's actually pretty interesting. I wants! Hell, I had pretty much forgotten about Alex, since that little tease bullshit that was the first Revelations Teaser. Honestly, how was Alex Wesker not in RER? WTF? But again, the stage is set for him to make his debut, and with Jake there, especially with his sort of, fued, with Chris, OMG, it's getting pretty interesting! Threeway with Chris/Jake/Alex? And no, I'm not a Yaoi fan. Neutral

Oh, and since you mention that hunk, HUNK, I'd like to see him again too. Like Alex, the tease for him in RER is extra obnoxious. I hope we get to see pretty much everything you mentioned in the next RE game! Lemme just add: Jill in a skimpy Lara Croft style outfit in Egypt in Pyramids fighting zombies and mummies and stuff, and RE7 is perfect!

BTW I like your avy with the Lickers from Damnation! Razz
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 5:45 am

Spike991 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Progenitor wrote:

Hell yes I wanna see Barry in the BSAA, even if just in a behind the scenes kind of role, similar to O'brian in RER, I'd like that.

I'm totally in favour of having Jake Mueller appear in the next, or another RE game, and I hadn't considered him and Alex going at it, that's actually pretty interesting. I wants! Hell, I had pretty much forgotten about Alex, since that little tease bullshit that was the first Revelations Teaser. Honestly, how was Alex Wesker not in RER? WTF? But again, the stage is set for him to make his debut, and with Jake there, especially with his sort of, fued, with Chris, OMG, it's getting pretty interesting! Threeway with Chris/Jake/Alex? And no, I'm not a Yaoi fan. Neutral

Oh, and since you mention that hunk, HUNK, I'd like to see him again too. Like Alex, the tease for him in RER is extra obnoxious. I hope we get to see pretty much everything you mentioned in the next RE game! Lemme just add: Jill in a skimpy Lara Croft style outfit in Egypt in Pyramids fighting zombies and mummies and stuff, and RE7 is perfect!

behind the scenes kind of role Evil or Very Mad that awesome dude wasnt around for a really long time, he at least deserves his own story, fuck it he deserves an entire game developing around him! With Chris as his side kick! (he was paired with Jill and Leon already and never with the person whos close family friend he was, whom he recommended to STARS and with whom he had a long term friendship . . . )

@Progenitor: Putting wesker in game is a brilliant idea, i actually thought that Simmons was Wesker, but he turned out to be just Simmons. As for Jake, there's no doubt that he's gonna make an appearance in next game, but to team him up with Alomar . . . Meh. lets take a bit form star wars, what if wesker tries to turn him to the dark side? Maybe using him against good guys? them Chris would act as his Obi One And Only and get him back to the bright side of the force . . .
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 5:55 am

Spike991 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Progenitor wrote:

behind the scenes kind of role Evil or Very Mad that awesome dude wasnt around for a really long time, he at least deserves his own story, fuck it he deserves an entire game developing around him! With Chris as his side kick! (he was paired with Jill and Leon already and never with the person whos close family friend he was, whom he recommended to STARS and with whom he had a long term friendship . . . )

@Progenitor: Putting wesker in game is a brilliant idea, i actually thought that Simmons was Wesker, but he turned out to be just Simmons. As for Jake, there's no doubt that he's gonna make an appearance in next game, but to team him up with Alomar . . . Meh. lets take a bit form star wars, what if wesker tries to turn him to the dark side? Maybe using him against good guys? them Chris would act as his Obi One And Only and get him back to the bright side of the force . . .

Goddamn! Yeah, I think the idea of Alex trying to turn Jake, who is obviously in a role to be a bad guy, or good guy, much like Anakin, and Chris trying to keep Jake as a babyface. That's actually a really cool idea. That and Jill with daisy dukes in the pyramids is what RE7 should be. Surprised I mean, we've already had Emperor Paltpatine(Spencer) and Darth Vader(Albert), so why not throw in some more Star Wars logic, eh Tri? Chris is Kenobi, Jake is Skywalker, and Alex is...well I guess in a Vader/Sidious type of role. I like it!

Oh, and no Sheva. Evil or Very Mad If anything, maybe a cameo. Like maybe a phone call to Chris, something small. I swear, if Sheva is forced down our throats again as our partner in RE7 I'm gonna punch someone in the face.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:12 am

@spike "That and Jill with daisy dukes in the pyramids is what RE7 should be" : as long as she's in tights, she can be wherever you want her to be!

"Oh, and no Sheva. If anything, maybe a cameo. Like maybe a phone call to Chris" - if sheva calls there's only one thing that she's gonna say - I need an ammo! ! !
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:23 am

Progenitor wrote:
While I wouldn't mind Sheva to return as a character how would she work in this kind of plot? Well, unless it takes place in Africa. I don't really see her randomly teaming up with Jake of all people unless the plot is precisely created for that.

I do like all the other ideas pitched so far. Barry being part of BSAA (like he was in RE5 Beta), Jake having quarrels with the old mercenaries, that hole Alex trying to get Jake to the dark side thing...

I still think the Egypt idea is brilliant too. I wouldn't want that to be RE7, though, I'd like to have it as an extra story in the main canon like Revelations and Code: Veronica. You know, maybe they could add Sheva to the story too. No, I'm not trying to poke Spike, I'm quite serious. I'm not saying as a partner but, as Egypt is in Africa, it would only make sense to have a character from that continent, especially from that area's BSAA branch, to be there. I'm thinking something like Jill's occasional radio operative when she is in the pyramid or something. they know each other from RE5, they have a mutual trust... it could work pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:57 am

Spike991 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Well it probably did save them a ton of money, and they probably got a huge return. Slant 6 had to fire a lot of employees, so I'm guessing they didn't see that much profit from the success of ORC.

Mass wrote:
I still think the Egypt idea is brilliant too. I wouldn't want that to be RE7, though, I'd like to have it as an extra story in the main canon like Revelations and Code: Veronica. You know, maybe they could add Sheva to the story too. No, I'm not trying to poke Spike, I'm quite serious. I'm not saying as a partner but, as Egypt is in Africa, it would only make sense to have a character from that continent, especially from that area's BSAA branch, to be there. I'm thinking something like Jill's occasional radio operative when she is in the pyramid or something. they know each other from RE5, they have a mutual trust... it could work pretty well.
I can actually see this happening, much like how Chris arrived at Kijuju, Jill could arrive at the pyramid site, meet up with Sheva, talk a bit then mosy their way in the pyramid; this getting trapped with no way out. Survive, explore, discover, there's a lot you can do with this concept.

Chris wrote:
behind the scenes kind of role that awesome dude wasnt around for a really long time, he at least deserves his own story, fuck it he deserves an entire game developing around him! With Chris as his side kick!
They were planning for him to be apart of Resident Evil 5 as Chris' partner actually, but they cut it at the last minute and made Sheva his partner.

Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:56 am

Mercy wrote:
Well it probably did save them a ton of money, and they probably got a huge return. Slant 6 had to fire a lot of employees, so I'm guessing they didn't see that much profit from the success of ORC.

Was ORC considered a success?

Mercy wrote:
I can actually see this happening, much like how Chris arrived at Kijuju, Jill could arrive at the pyramid site, meet up with Sheva, talk a bit then mosy their way in the pyramid; this getting trapped with no way out. Survive, explore, discover, there's a lot you can do with this concept.

IDK how they'd impliment that idea, if at all, into the story, but I'd love to see it. I'm also really interested in the Jake/Alex thing. Especially when you figure in Chris. It makes RE7 seem even more interesting. Hopefully we get a Teaser or Trailer really soon...

Quote :
They were planning for him to be apart of Resident Evil 5 as Chris' partner actually, but they cut it at the last minute and made Sheva his partner.

I heard about Barry, and I think Becca, being part of RE5. In fact, I don't remember reading it, but a budy told me about it. Not he most reliable source unfortunately, but it's still something that I think about when I think of what RE5 could've been.

Again though, I'm totally for Alex, Jake and Chris all being in RE6, having their story going on, while Jill is in the Pyramids doing her thing, maybe have it all interconnected. Whatever the case, our expectations for RE7 are pretty high, hopefully they don't dissapoint. RE6 wasn't dissapointing, so I'll give them that.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:28 am

Spike991 wrote:
I heard about Barry, and I think Becca, being part of RE5. In fact, I don't remember reading it, but a budy told me about it. Not he most reliable source unfortunately, but it's still something that I think about when I think of what RE5 could've been.
Rebecca was never part of the RE5 concept apart from the eventual Mercenaries Reunion. I've read full articles and researches about RE5 Beta and none of them have mentioned Rebecca in any way.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:37 am

Mercy wrote:

Chris wrote:
behind the scenes kind of role that awesome dude wasnt around for a really long time, he at least deserves his own story, fuck it he deserves an entire game developing around him! With Chris as his side kick!

And why the hell did they change it. . . I mean i get it shevas ass is much better then barrys, but thats no the strong enough reason ! Actually if they kept the game the way it was in the vid posted by spike and made Barry as Chris' partner it would have been much better, that would have changed nothing, RE 5 would have still introduced COOP to the franchise. It would have been great if Chris was going through kijuju and on his way meeting Barry, they could still squeeze Sheva into the story. RE 5 still is my favorite, for its many positive things, but with that kind of story and characters i think it would have been The best, even better then RE4.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:40 am

It would have been great if Chris was going through kijuju and on his way meeting Barry, they could still squeeze Sheva into the story.
Sheva actually was in the story from the beginning. She was just a guerrilla fighter you would help at one point of the story.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:46 am

Quote :
I mean i get it shevas ass is much better then barrys
This made me laugh rather hard. For like two minutes straight.

But yeah, as Mass pointed out, she was there from the start, but her role was only about as big as Josh's role is now at the time. Sheva was even supposed to get captured and you're supposed to save her with Jill at one point. But things happen, Capcom was getting blamed for being racist, so they had to make Chris' partner black and add in a few white majini. Even though half way through the game you end up in mud huts with majini throwing spears at you. And there's the chickens which they would have fried if they had the technology.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:55 am

Mercy wrote:
Quote :

WTF!? Barry's got a way nicer ass than Becca's!?

Mercy wrote:
But yeah, as Mass pointed out, she was there from the start, but her role was only about as big as Josh's role is now at the time. Sheva was even supposed to get captured and you're supposed to save her with Jill at one point. But things happen, Capcom was getting blamed for being racist, so they had to make Chris' partner black and add in a few white majini. Even though half way through the game you end up in mud huts with majini throwing spears at you. And there's the chickens which they would have fried if they had the technology.

Exactly.

I still can't believe that Resident Evil 5 was affected by some idiotic imbecile's opinions of an early trailer. Dumbass. N'Gai Croal. That's actually the guy that complained about it on his blog or some shit. Honestly, what a moron.

And thanks to that nimrod who's never played an RE game even once in his pathetic life, we got a watered down version of a game that would've been absolutely amazing. It was still nice, but obviously it was lacking in plenty of ways. Not just by expectations, but even if you watch the early Teasers, they look wayyy more intense than the final product.

I bet that A-hole giggles everytime someone mentions him ruining RE5, so I digress. Mad
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:01 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Quote :

Okay, if we're talking about the best butt in Resident Evil, Helena definitely has the biggest ass. Half of her back is just pure ass. It's just so comically over exaggerated.

Spike wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Exactly.

I still can't believe that Resident Evil 5 was affected by some idiotic imbecile's opinions of an early trailer. Dumbass. N'Gai Croal. That's actually the guy that complained about it on his blog or some shit. Honestly, what a moron.

And thanks to that nimrod who's never played an RE game even once in his pathetic life, we got a watered down version of a game that would've been absolutely amazing. It was still nice, but obviously it was lacking in plenty of ways. Not just by expectations, but even if you watch the early Teasers, they look wayyy more intense than the final product.

I bet that A-hole giggles everytime someone mentions him ruining RE5, so I digress. Mad
His life must be a laughing riot. People would do anything to blame anyone. He doesn't have to have ever played Resident Evil to be "Right" as long as what he says is "That's racist!"
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:54 pm

Mercy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Quote :

Okay, if we're talking about the best butt in Resident Evil, Helena definitely has the biggest ass. Half of her back is just pure ass. It's just so comically over exaggerated.

Spike wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Exactly.

His life must be a laughing riot. People would do anything to blame anyone. He doesn't have to have ever played Resident Evil to be "Right" as long as what he says is "That's racist!"

People just need to talk about things, blaming a video game to be racist, simply means that they have nothing else to do, whats next skinny guys rage against RE cs of Chris being anti skinny guyism symbol, but you know what that would have had more sense than blaming RE for racism. Video games have nothing to do with antisemitism, Sexism, homophobia, racism or whatever, its juts the figment of the imagination of slackers. Its simply stupid, cs the main goal for devs are big sales, why the hell would they insult people who are supposed to buy their product. Really lame. Too bad there are not many people like you guys, that dont waste their time on really senseless stuff.

Ok leaving bad things behind

now the good stuff. One of the best things about RE are characters with perfect Bottoms, it really has a lot of that virtue. Really high class asses, 4 ex Clair, Ada, Sherry, new comer Helena, Jill, Jill, JILL, Sheva, Excella . . . Really hard to choose second best among them (After Jill of course) Such a perfect game.

BTW Does anybody know where that N'Gai Croal lives, Ill take my friend, a baseball bat and pay him a visit, Im sure i can make him change his mind . . .
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:01 pm

Mercy wrote:

Okay, now I have to observe this for myself. The only ass I've ever acknowledged was Sheva's, because it was always there greeting you in the cut scenes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion
Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next