HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Ganados & Majini - Las Plagas Infected - Do YOU consider them a TYPE of Zombie? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Ganados & Majini - Las Plagas Infected - Do YOU consider them a TYPE of Zombie? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Ganados & Majini - Las Plagas Infected - Do YOU consider them a TYPE of Zombie? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Ganados & Majini - Las Plagas Infected - Do YOU consider them a TYPE of Zombie? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Ganados & Majini - Las Plagas Infected - Do YOU consider them a TYPE of Zombie? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Ganados & Majini - Las Plagas Infected - Do YOU consider them a TYPE of Zombie? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Ganados & Majini - Las Plagas Infected - Do YOU consider them a TYPE of Zombie? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Ganados & Majini - Las Plagas Infected - Do YOU consider them a TYPE of Zombie? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Ganados & Majini - Las Plagas Infected - Do YOU consider them a TYPE of Zombie? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Ganados & Majini - Las Plagas Infected - Do YOU consider them a TYPE of Zombie?

Go down 
+6
Regenerator
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
frodomir
Ghost Leader
NiteKrawler
Soul
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Ganados & Majini - Las Plagas Infected - Do YOU consider them a TYPE of Zombie? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ganados & Majini - Las Plagas Infected - Do YOU consider them a TYPE of Zombie?   Ganados & Majini - Las Plagas Infected - Do YOU consider them a TYPE of Zombie? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:12 pm

I feel the same more or less. Although I really don't mind the plagas infected creatures.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Ganados & Majini - Las Plagas Infected - Do YOU consider them a TYPE of Zombie? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ganados & Majini - Las Plagas Infected - Do YOU consider them a TYPE of Zombie?   Ganados & Majini - Las Plagas Infected - Do YOU consider them a TYPE of Zombie? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:28 pm

Regenerator wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
I think gamers would absolutely adore classic zombies. As long as there are thousands surrounding you. I'll have to give Dead Rising 2 a looksee because it's supposed to have 2,000 zombies on screen even in multiplayer. Since the PS3 will actually get this one I'll try it.
I would rather be surrounded by a group of bloodthirsty classic zombies then these newer ones anyday

Maybe I am just being picky, but when you say classic zombies, you are meaning that the newer enemies are neozombies or something?

As we all know, and I am sure you know well enough yourself that they aren't zombies, and are infact just a newer type of BOW.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Ganados & Majini - Las Plagas Infected - Do YOU consider them a TYPE of Zombie?   Ganados & Majini - Las Plagas Infected - Do YOU consider them a TYPE of Zombie? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:30 pm

Haha you're right. I didn't think that one through. I'll replace classic zombies with T-Virus infected humanoids. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Ganados & Majini - Las Plagas Infected - Do YOU consider them a TYPE of Zombie?   Ganados & Majini - Las Plagas Infected - Do YOU consider them a TYPE of Zombie? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:32 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Haha you're right. I didn't think that one through. I'll replace classic zombies with T-Virus infected humanoids. Smile

No I guess it was in the tense that Regenerator was using it, I see alot of that how they would prefer 'classic zombies' to the new ones, which everyone has their opinion, but it seems like the people that say that just dismiss Las Plagas infectees like Ganados or Majini as 'new zombies'...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ganados & Majini - Las Plagas Infected - Do YOU consider them a TYPE of Zombie?   Ganados & Majini - Las Plagas Infected - Do YOU consider them a TYPE of Zombie? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ganados & Majini - Las Plagas Infected - Do YOU consider them a TYPE of Zombie?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2