HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What would you do if their was a type 2 plagas breakout arcoss the globe? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What would you do if their was a type 2 plagas breakout arcoss the globe? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What would you do if their was a type 2 plagas breakout arcoss the globe? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What would you do if their was a type 2 plagas breakout arcoss the globe? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What would you do if their was a type 2 plagas breakout arcoss the globe? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What would you do if their was a type 2 plagas breakout arcoss the globe? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What would you do if their was a type 2 plagas breakout arcoss the globe? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What would you do if their was a type 2 plagas breakout arcoss the globe? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What would you do if their was a type 2 plagas breakout arcoss the globe? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What would you do if their was a type 2 plagas breakout arcoss the globe?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MidnightMarksman
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

What would you do if their was a type 2 plagas breakout arcoss the globe? Empty
PostSubject: What would you do if their was a type 2 plagas breakout arcoss the globe?   What would you do if their was a type 2 plagas breakout arcoss the globe? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:42 pm

affraid just want to know what you all would do if the type 2 plaga was spread across the globe. the type 2 plaga is the one of resident evil 5. If you havent played RE5 here is a quick breakdown of it for you unlike the one in RE4 ,which had to be injected into the target, type 2 needs to be eaten. it also make them find and infect more people with the plaga. It also only takes seconds for complete infection, unlike las plagas which took hours even days.

Rules for your plan are simple.
1. don't make up some crap about chuck norris or mike tyson it just you and your freinds
2. don't rob a gun store use what you got
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if their was a type 2 plagas breakout arcoss the globe?   What would you do if their was a type 2 plagas breakout arcoss the globe? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:19 pm

Ah well first off is i would barricade my house for a few hours, just to give me enough time to gather my means. Firstly i would have to grab my knife selection from the kitchen, a good stable first weapon, along with the axe in the shed and my brothers hunting rifles. I would then gather as many batteries as i could and start raiding the cleaning cupboards to make myself some homemade you know whats...cant say the word on here cos you never know whos reading lol. Then it would be a change of outfits...jeans and a shirt..smething thats comfortable to run and move in and won't tie me down too much...same with shoes....something i can keep moving in. Then i would put the plan into action...first off it's going to be heading for the nearby army barracks...they would have supplies i would need...even better if they are infected as no-one will challenge me for them. Main aspect would be to stay alive, not get infected and rescue those i found. Finding a safe haven would be a priority...somewhere where it has not yet reached. Then of course i would be the type of person to go after the sons of a bitch that released it.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if their was a type 2 plagas breakout arcoss the globe?   What would you do if their was a type 2 plagas breakout arcoss the globe? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:50 pm

lmao. I love how you said type 2 needs to be eaten. I know it is true, but it made me think of some fancy restaurant where you would ever so delicately eat it in tiny pieces as to not seem like a pig. Anyway, I'd go over to Riot's place to have me some of them..."you know what's". Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if their was a type 2 plagas breakout arcoss the globe?   What would you do if their was a type 2 plagas breakout arcoss the globe? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:00 pm

lol Nite......i learned how to make them in chemistry at school years ago....you wouldn't get a lesson like that nowadays lol...still don't know why we got taught that lol...i'd get in too much trouble telling you how to do them but it involved kinder eggs ...a uk choco egg with a plastic container containing a toy...the plastic container was perfect for them....and boy did they blow when we practised in the school fields lol.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if their was a type 2 plagas breakout arcoss the globe?   What would you do if their was a type 2 plagas breakout arcoss the globe? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:29 pm

id run up to my attic shitting myself.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if their was a type 2 plagas breakout arcoss the globe?   What would you do if their was a type 2 plagas breakout arcoss the globe? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:36 pm

Mhm, wouldnt plagas 2 monsters destroy barricades, walls and stuff
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if their was a type 2 plagas breakout arcoss the globe?   What would you do if their was a type 2 plagas breakout arcoss the globe? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:24 pm

Yeah they would but it would buy me some much needed time to get my stuff together lol...after that i would be long gone and they can destroy as much as they want lol....well after i have wored it so when they do they take the house up with them ha ha ha ha ha....ah Las Plagas has yet to meet the wonders of gas.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if their was a type 2 plagas breakout arcoss the globe?   What would you do if their was a type 2 plagas breakout arcoss the globe? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:28 pm

I wonder...Since Plagas 2 tries to infect anyone else near them...do they carry one of the buggers in their pockets at all times?
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if their was a type 2 plagas breakout arcoss the globe?   What would you do if their was a type 2 plagas breakout arcoss the globe? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:31 pm

In which case if they do we could all survive by just mugging them and killing the pocket monster lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if their was a type 2 plagas breakout arcoss the globe?   What would you do if their was a type 2 plagas breakout arcoss the globe? Empty

Back to top Go down

What would you do if their was a type 2 plagas breakout arcoss the globe?
Page 1 of 1