HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What do you want to do with ypur life

Go down 
+7
Down
PublicEnemy
Regenerator
Ghost Leader
Bernard
Spike991
frodomir
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:59 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
well you dont do a very good job at avoiding it. ENDED im not talking about it anymore

LOL i did not start it and i do not want to end it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 5:13 pm

frodomir wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:
well you dont do a very good job at avoiding it. ENDED im not talking about it anymore

LOL i did not start it and i do not want to end it

yes you did! i remember you basically implying that im stupid because i dont know details about the police in america when i do not even live there. if you dont want to end it then fine. i can keep arguing with you.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:57 am

charlieRE2 wrote:
yes you did! i remember you basically implying that im stupid because i dont know details about the police in america when i do not even live there. if you dont want to end it then fine. i can keep arguing with you.

Nope Im not arguing, im just saying to read twice before you start attacking...

I live in Croatia and i know about UK police and gun rule... And i dont know, but i guess British people dont get foreign sarcasm... After all its something you hear every day here... So please stop it now cos nobody attacked you or said anything about you and your police...

end i dont want to discuss this anymore if you dont get me... Your prob.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:16 pm

frodomir wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:

Nope Im not arguing, im just saying to read twice before you start attacking...

I live in Croatia and i know about UK police and gun rule... And i dont know, but i guess British people dont get foreign sarcasm... After all its something you hear every day here... So please stop it now cos nobody attacked you or said anything about you and your police...

end i dont want to discuss this anymore if you dont get me... Your prob.

i never said anything about you attacking staffordshire police. what bothered me was when you said "what kind of a question is that?" and i have read it many times.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:39 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
i never said anything about you attacking staffordshire police. what bothered me was when you said "what kind of a question is that?" and i have read it many times.

Well I'm sorry if that bothered you that much but its just a way people in Croatia talk... Cant help about that one...

No need to argue or anything like that... You are good girl... But a little bit explosive Laughing
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:09 pm

frodomir wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:

Well I'm sorry if that bothered you that much but its just a way people in Croatia talk... Cant help about that one...

No need to argue or anything like that... You are good girl... But a little bit explosive Laughing

c'mon frodo admit it, sometimes you are a bit sarcastic towards people
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:47 pm

bravotwozero007 wrote:

Very Happy Well Ill say it again... Proud to be Croatian
Back to top Go down
BrokenButterfly
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:06 pm

frodomir, I wasn't going to say anything but feel I need to speak up. Just because a person is of a certain nationality doesn't give them the right to be rude and sarcastic to other members. There are people of all nationalities and a range of ages on this forum, and one sure way of repelling new members (and preventing existing members) from returning is to look through threads and see multiple examples of rudeness posted by yourself throughout the forum.

I had only been here a day when I noticed the tone of some of your posts.

And while I'm here, is it really necessary to have the following in your signature? It gives the notion of 'Forum Police' rather than a friendly and welcoming games community.

Quote :

15. Please try and Avoid Simple posts and replies such as " Yeah " Or "thanks". If you fail to do so, you will receive a warning.
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:01 pm

frodomir wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:

Very Happy Well Ill say it again... Proud to be Croatian

im not questioning whether your proud of your nationality, i merely said in some of your posts you can sound sarcastic with your replys, and as brokenbutterfly said, it can put off new members like her
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:29 pm

i have no need to say anything else.
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:31 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:

yeah, case closed, lets all go have a nice cuppa and a big hug affraid
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:41 pm

bravotwozero007 wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:

No its not closed, as mod my respons. was to tell people to follow rules. This is not my first or last mod. position and i know how it works. Better tell it than cure it.

And is there a problem with me telling to follow rules?

Every admin says so to newcomers... Even some members do...

So dont tell me what to do, Ive done pretty good job till now
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:48 pm

frodomir wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:

No its not closed, as mod my respons. was to tell people to follow rules. This is not my first or last mod. position and i know how it works. Better tell it than cure it.

just dont act like you know it all and rule the forum. thats all im saying fro.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:50 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:

Im not and i was not talking to u, i was talking to broken... But if he continues posting crap about me ill post his report and show that i got reported for doing my job. That will clear all the crap. Yeah him, he reported me cos i reported him for breaking few rules...
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:52 pm

frodomir wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:

lets just get one thing straight, i am not telling you what to do, all ive said was that sometimes you can be sarcastic, which with what the two other posters (charlie and brokenbutterfly) have said is true,and no i have no problem with following the rules but you dont have to stuff them down peoples throats after nearly every other post, im not judging you on what kind of job you've done but i'll put it simply if you keep being sarcastic to members they will go elsewhere, and as there is a good bunch on here we wouldn't want it to come to that
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:54 pm

frodomir wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:

Im not and i was not talking to u, i was talking to broken... But if he continues posting crap about me ill post his report and show that i got reported for doing my job. That will clear all the crap. Yeah him, he reported me cos i reported him for breaking few rules...

him is a her old son, brokenbutterfly is a FEMALE
Back to top Go down
BrokenButterfly
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:54 pm

frodomir wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:

frotomir, I've been running large forums since you were probably still eating baby food. Do you really think at the age of 16 (?) you know it all. I'm 38 and believe me, have more experience in my little finger than you've had in your young life. Your attitude is absolutely appauling, and if you want to gain any respect whatsoever I think you should start behaving in a slightly more mature manner.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:56 pm

Listen boy dont teach me

Heres what you reported me for

Code:

frodomir wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Quote:
Same here, that's part of what made the movie so powerful.

I Agree Smile

Could you visit rules...

Check out rule 15...

Cmon people, how many times i have to say it... Avoid short responses... I wont give warning for this, but again follow rules...

frodomir wrote:
Chris Redfield wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Chris Redfield wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Chris Redfield wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Sig 1... Is that FF?

FF XII they both are

Never really played FF... Idk im not anime fan...

Maybe if the set real graphics i could give it a try

its a good game its like a RPG game

I know what it is, but like said most of anime games just keep me off... Even if the story is good...

lol ok

Im starting to feel like forum bot...

Rule 15 reminder...

And if you didnt know

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Moderator may refer to:

In organisations:

* Forum moderator, a person given special powers to enforce the rules on an Internet forum or newsgroup

Dont teahc me about moderating forum i have enoguh exp. myself
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:59 pm

i think you take this mod job too seriously
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:00 pm

yeah i agree. its a forum a fro! you are not the law!
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:01 pm

bravotwozero007 wrote:

How should i act? Childish? Lower warning levels for nothing? anyway if u have something to say say it tru pm since u r going off topic
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:04 pm

frodomir wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:

How should i act? Childish? Lower warning levels for nothing? anyway if u have something to say say it tru pm since u r going off topic

see you cant even do that without quoting the rules, no dont act childish just dont stick rules up peoples asses every bloody post, as i said you will push people away
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:06 pm

Well apparently nobody knows what moderator does... Read twice what i posted from wiki...

Enforce the rules... And i reported every msg like that cos its my job, and I dont care if we are going to lose somebody who reports people for doing their job
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:07 pm

frodomir wrote:
Well apparently nobody knows what moderator does... Read twice what i posted from wiki...

Enforce the rules... And i reported every msg like that cos its my job, and I dont care if we are going to lose somebody who reports people for doing their job

thats a great attitude and advert to join this site "i dont care as long as people do as I say" is basically what you mean there
Back to top Go down
BrokenButterfly
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:08 pm

frodomir wrote:

You really think a quote from Wikipedia covers how to effectively and fairly moderate a forum?? Grow up little boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you want to do with ypur life
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next