HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What do you want to do with ypur life

Go down 
+7
Down
PublicEnemy
Regenerator
Ghost Leader
Bernard
Spike991
frodomir
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 6:40 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
lol lets hope not ha ha. id ready though! ha ha

Just an FYI, I heard that in the Zombie Survival Guide that it says that a Prison is the safest place during a zombie outbreak, you can lock yourself in a cell and be safe, so I guess Ben Bertolucci had the right idea, although I dont' think that the guide considered Bill Birkin.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:33 am

PublicEnemy wrote:
Your a joke on your own dude, but just to know that you already made some war related polls, remember the poll with the word from the soldier arguing that their goin on the battlefield for "us"?I dont want to know if u think on ure own its not,for me its obviously about it,but nevermind,ill now stop this useless battle with "you".
Uh...no, that's wrong. First off, that's Fro's topic, not mine. Second, it wasn't about war, it was about courage. Courage isn't always linked hand-in-hand with armed conflict. Third, there was no poll.

See for yourself.

http://www.residentevilforums.net/off-topic-f9/what-is-courage-t653.htm
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:15 am

charlieRE2 wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:
thanks very much guys Smile
That's awesome! Which force are you on? My uncle used to be LAPD, but was promoted to a detective after moving. Very Happy

staffordshire police Smile

and no i cant post a pic in my uniform thats against policy sorry Smile
Well Charlie, let's just hope that you first day isn't anything like Leon's.Smile

What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 Leon_w10

and if it is, aim for the head...........

Just out of curiosity, were it to happen, which weapon would you slay the undead with? What do they carry in Staffordshire?
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:19 am

Yep you got that right, it was poll nothing else... And it would be nice to stop arguing... You tow are arguing on most of topics xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 1:53 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:
thanks very much guys Smile
That's awesome! Which force are you on? My uncle used to be LAPD, but was promoted to a detective after moving. Very Happy

staffordshire police Smile

and no i cant post a pic in my uniform thats against policy sorry Smile
Well Charlie, let's just hope that you first day isn't anything like Leon's.Smile

What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 Leon_w10

and if it is, aim for the head...........

Just out of curiosity, were it to happen, which weapon would you slay the undead with? What do they carry in Staffordshire?

the police do not carry guns in staffordshire. just cuffs, cs gas and Trojans . i wont carry any Smile
do police in america carry guns?
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:17 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
the police do not carry guns in staffordshire. just cuffs, cs gas and Trojans . i wont carry any Smile

What kind of question is that?

Of course they do...

Oh right im Croatian, but i know its must have... Well you wont hand gun to rookies and etc. but they sure do have them... After all its gang land
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:02 pm

i think our police in the uk should carry firearms, if they get a gun fight they have to call out SO19, and with the streets in the uk filling up with knives and guns, i think its about time our police were armed
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:03 pm

frodomir wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:

Of course they do...

Oh right im Croatian, but i know its must have... Well you wont hand gun to rookies and etc. but they sure do have them... After all its gang land

That is right, they carry Handguns, and in the squad car they usually have other things like a shotgun.Smile
Back to top Go down
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:14 pm

I decided what to do with my life
I wanna be happy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:56 pm

frodomir wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:

Of course they do...

fro you really pi** me off sometimes with the way you speak to me. "what kind of a question is that?"
how the hell do i know what police carry in other countries? try not to speak sh*t to me.
we in staffordshire dont need to carry god damn guns. and im a police community support officer so we dont carry weapons at all!
stop throwing your weight around! you know sh*t all about me.
and you were proper getting down on me about the "passing out ceremony"
if you have nothing nice to say just shut your mouth.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:10 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:

Of course they do...

fro you really pi** me off sometimes with the way you speak to me. "what kind of a question is that?"
how the hell do i know what police carry in other countries? try not to speak sh*t to me.
we in staffordshire dont need to carry god damn guns. and im a police community support officer so we dont carry weapons at all!

You had a fair question Charlie, but I think that frodomir was joking as to how the US has a history with guns, with civilians, gangs being a large part, and how US Police would have them for sure.Smile
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:22 am

Spike991 wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:

Of course they do...

You had a fair question Charlie, but I think that frodomir was joking as to how the US has a history with guns, with civilians, gangs being a large part, and how US Police would have them for sure.Smile

no he always has something derogatory to say.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:52 am

Spike991 wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:

Of course they do...

Yeah, US police departments are among the most militarized law enforcement agencies in the world, since 2001. I mean, you've got SWAT teams being trained by Navy SEALs and Army Delta, and a lot of them have even begun referring to their special units as "Special Operations".
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 7:10 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:

Of course they do...

Yeah, US police departments are among the most militarized law enforcement agencies in the world, since 2001. I mean, you've got SWAT teams being trained by Navy SEALs and Army Delta, and a lot of them have even begun referring to their special units as "Special
Operations".

thank you ghost leader Smile thats the answer i was looking for Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:33 am

Spike991 wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:

Of course they do...

Ah well i guess its hard to find people that get jokes these days... Too bad
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:59 pm

frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:

Of course they do...

Ah well i guess its hard to find people that get jokes these days... Too bad

yeah too damn bad
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 2:45 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
yeah too damn bad

Never mind that, i guess you got me now
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:51 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:

Of course they do...

Yeah, US police departments are among the most militarized law enforcement agencies in the world, since 2001. I mean, you've got SWAT teams being trained by Navy SEALs and Army Delta, and a lot of them have even begun referring to their special units as "Special Operations".

Yeah I have heard about SWAT being trained by Navy Seals and stuff like that, we are really taking it to a whole new level.Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:19 pm

Russia already got some military training and unit based on for the police...."normal" cops even carry AK74SU on patrols.
and yeah i was talkin about the Spetsnaz and the OMON(to make it simple,the first one is kind of delta force,and the second is kind of Swat)
wich are both used in Cops/swat works.
yeah i know last time it was a blood bath,but hey,now no one even dare to try takin anymore hostage in russia now Twisted Evil
Sweet mother russia Very Happy

ps:this wasnt something to show i know things like this,it was just to speack about "cops" and the country they work in.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:24 am

frodomir wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:
yeah too damn bad

just forget about it.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:23 am

PublicEnemy wrote:
Russia already got some military training and unit based on for the police...."normal" cops even carry AK74SU on patrols.
Same concept in the US, even in small towns like the one I live in. Used to, you'd see the typical pump-action shotgun sticking up in their cruisers and that was pretty much it. But nowadays you've got the shotgun replaced with two AR15 carbines or rifles, plus who knows what hiding in the trunk.
Heck, I've even seen more than one AK variant used by them, too. A few years ago we had a bomb scare in the apartment complex I used to live in, and one of the SWAT guys that evacuated us had a custom AK tricked out with a rail system, PEQ illuminator, and Aimpoint combat optic.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 10:18 am

charlieRE2 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:
yeah too damn bad

just forget about it.

Didnt mind it anyway
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:16 am

is it possible for you to be a little less sarcastic
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:45 am

charlieRE2 wrote:

I don't think so... Its the way I am...

If people are nice to me, I'm nice to them, if not... Who cares, I'm not going to argue with anyone, Ill give my best to avoid arguing...

Respect
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:09 pm

frodomir wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:

I don't think so... Its the way I am...

If people are nice to me, I'm nice to them, if not... Who cares, I'm not going to argue with anyone, Ill give my best to avoid arguing...

Respect

well you dont do a very good job at avoiding it. ENDED im not talking about it anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do with ypur life   What do you want to do with ypur life - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you want to do with ypur life
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next