Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Sweetest dream of my life EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Sweetest dream of my life EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Sweetest dream of my life EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Sweetest dream of my life EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Sweetest dream of my life EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Sweetest dream of my life EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Sweetest dream of my life EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Sweetest dream of my life EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Sweetest dream of my life EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Sweetest dream of my life

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you want to know what Happened
Yes I do
Sweetest dream of my life Vote_lcap33%Sweetest dream of my life Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
No I dont
 33% [ 3 ]
I dont care
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

Sweetest dream of my life Empty
PostSubject: Sweetest dream of my life   Sweetest dream of my life EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:56 am

The title says it. I had the sweetest dream of my life today. I wish I could have it recorded and keep it for ever thats how Fucking awsome it was. Im gonna write it down exactly how I remember it and if I get over 20 votes that say yes I want to hear what it was ill post it.
Ill check back on this topic in about 1 week and see what has happened.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest dream of my life   Sweetest dream of my life EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:27 am

AlbertWesker wrote:
The title says it. I had the sweetest dream of my life today. I wish I could have it recorded and keep it for ever thats how Fucking awsome it was. Im gonna write it down exactly how I remember it and if I get over 20 votes that say yes I want to hear what it was ill post it.

You've met Claire? Omg I wish i was there xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest dream of my life   Sweetest dream of my life EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:37 am

frodomir wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:

You've met Claire? Omg I wish i was there xD

Yes Claire was in my dream SWEETNESS
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest dream of my life   Sweetest dream of my life EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:48 am

I chose I don't want to. You are 13, you've said Claire was there, and you're 13. I'm pretty sure I can guess about the dream and I really don't want to know. At all.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest dream of my life   Sweetest dream of my life EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:50 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I chose I don't want to. You are 13, you've said Claire was there, and you're 13. I'm pretty sure I can guess about the dream and I really don't want to know. At all.

God you have a perverted mind
You are so pervy.
my dream was sweet and it wasent perverted like you.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest dream of my life   Sweetest dream of my life EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:55 pm

your dream was that you probably seen claire naked and then you woken up with your pants sticky
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest dream of my life   Sweetest dream of my life EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:02 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
your dream was that you probably seen claire naked and then you woken up with your pants sticky

lulz. He probably wasn't even wearing pants.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest dream of my life   Sweetest dream of my life EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:06 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

OH MY FUCKING GOD HOW DID YOU GEUSS <----- Sarcasam
..............You guys are the sickest people on this planet.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest dream of my life   Sweetest dream of my life EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:08 pm

AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

No, that title belongs to Quentin Tarantino and whoever made the Feast movies.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest dream of my life   Sweetest dream of my life EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:14 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

XD I dont know what that is but ill agree.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest dream of my life   Sweetest dream of my life EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:17 pm

AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

You don't know who Quentin Tarantino is?
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest dream of my life   Sweetest dream of my life EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:18 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

You don't know who Quentin Tarantino is?

No but I am going to google him.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest dream of my life   Sweetest dream of my life EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:28 pm

OMG seriously you are totally outta touch with the world if you don't know who the epic god Quentin Tarantino is....I SO LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mind you though you are wayyyyyyy too young to see anything he has done...shame cos ya missing alot.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest dream of my life   Sweetest dream of my life EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:59 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
OMG seriously you are totally outta touch with the world if you don't know who the epic god Quentin Tarantino is....I SO LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mind you though you are wayyyyyyy too young to see anything he has done...shame cos ya missing alot.

I do know who he is I just forgot LOL sucks if your dreams take to much memory.

Note to self: Dont remember your dreams.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest dream of my life   Sweetest dream of my life EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:04 pm

AlbertWesker wrote:
RedFieldRiot wrote:

lol. Like your brain is a harddrive. You got about 50 or so gigs in there? Razz But yeah, Tarantino is great if you are into compulsive vomiting, because that is what you will do if you watch something he has made. He's like a bulimic trainer.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest dream of my life   Sweetest dream of my life EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:06 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
RedFieldRiot wrote:

lol. Like your brain is a harddrive. You got about 50 or so gigs in there? Razz But yeah, Tarantino is great if you are into compulsive vomiting, because that is what you will do if you watch something he has made. He's like a bulimic trainer.

XD No the human brain actually has more than 500 terra bytes of storage XD if you were to make it a computer harddrive.....(Proven by scientist)
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest dream of my life   Sweetest dream of my life EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:07 pm

AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
RedFieldRiot wrote:

XD No the human brain actually has more than 500 terra bytes of storage XD if you were to make it a computer harddrive.....(Proven by scientist)

Well...actually, it has yet to be proven how much space the human mind has. So far it is endless.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest dream of my life   Sweetest dream of my life EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:10 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
RedFieldRiot wrote:

Well...actually, it has yet to be proven how much space the human mind has. So far it is endless.

Like I said more than 500 Terra Bytes
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest dream of my life   Sweetest dream of my life EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:18 pm

AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
RedFieldRiot wrote:

Indeed. It has to be more than that. Although, comparing human memory to computer memory is probably silly.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest dream of my life   Sweetest dream of my life EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:19 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
RedFieldRiot wrote:

Indeed. It has to be more than that. Although, comparing human memory to computer memory is probably silly.

Yes it would be silly since not even the FBI or CIA have more than 10 terra bytes of storage.
Why dont they make a brain a sotrage place........would be great for gaming.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest dream of my life   Sweetest dream of my life EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:31 pm

Make a brain a storage space? If you did that, you'd be so rich. Terrabytes are the next gigabytes. I actually have a 16 GB flashdrive. I didn't even know they existed until I got it for my birthday. I was like Shocked
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest dream of my life   Sweetest dream of my life EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:33 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Make a brain a storage space? If you did that, you'd be so rich. Terrabytes are the next gigabytes. I actually have a 16 GB flashdrive. I didn't even know they existed until I got it for my birthday. I was like Shocked

LOL I have an 8 GB Ipod touche and my bro has 16 GB.
I would be rich if I made a brain a storage space............think of all the games you could play at the same time.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest dream of my life   Sweetest dream of my life EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:38 pm

AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I would be rich if I made a brain a storage space............think of all the games you could play at the same time.

My MP3 player has a 40GB space. What am I gonna do with all that space? That's over 10,000 songs.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest dream of my life   Sweetest dream of my life EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:24 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

My MP3 player has a 40GB space. What am I gonna do with all that space? That's over 10,000 songs.

WOW That is crazy.
My computer has 500 GB space........I have used 300 already.......I use to much.........my desktop had 300 and I have used about 310 XD thats why it lags like shit.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest dream of my life   Sweetest dream of my life EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:00 am

LoL so let me guess... Your dream was

You got into FBI stole their Braind-drive and ran away? xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweetest dream of my life   Sweetest dream of my life Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweetest dream of my life
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next