Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Chris vs Jake? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Chris vs Jake? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Chris vs Jake? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Chris vs Jake? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Chris vs Jake? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Chris vs Jake? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Chris vs Jake? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Chris vs Jake? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Chris vs Jake? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Chris vs Jake?

Go down 
+8
hunter destroyer
Industrial Ridden
Shrike
00biohazard
PWNERX
Patrick Wesker
Mass Distraction
Jamesy
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Would you like to see a rivarly between Chris and Jake in the future?
Yes
Chris vs Jake? Vote_lcap30%Chris vs Jake? Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
No
Chris vs Jake? Vote_lcap70%Chris vs Jake? Vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Chris vs Jake? Empty
PostSubject: Chris vs Jake?   Chris vs Jake? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:59 am

How would you like to see the rivalry evolve between Chris Redfield and Jake in the future?

If Jake grows his hair longer and starts wearing sunglasses it will be like Chris vs Wesker all over again.Cool 

Or should I say elderly Chris vs a young Wesker Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Chris vs Jake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs Jake?   Chris vs Jake? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:57 am

It would be hilariously stupid if they just made him a new Wesker.

I would actually prefer to see Chris helping Jake be a good guy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Patrick Wesker
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Patrick Wesker

Chris vs Jake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs Jake?   Chris vs Jake? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:10 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

I would like some hostility, after all Chris killed his father... But I agree on with you, I want them to end up fighting on the same side. I think the ending of RE 6 (obvious SPOILER), where Jake lowered his asking price showed that he was on the way to become a "good guy". His time as a mercenary who did not trust anyone and only wanted money is more Wesker-style (maybe replace "money" with "power" in Weskers case).
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

Chris vs Jake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs Jake?   Chris vs Jake? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:15 am

Patrick Wesker wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I would like some hostility, after all Chris killed his father... But I agree on with you, I want them to end up fighting on the same side. I think the ending of RE 6 (obvious SPOILER), where Jake lowered his asking price showed that he was on the way to become a "good guy". His time as a mercenary who did not trust anyone and only wanted money is more Wesker-style (maybe replace "money" with "power" in Weskers case).
Who needs money, or power, when I have both!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Chris vs Jake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs Jake?   Chris vs Jake? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:16 am

Then again, his father DID try to bring in the apocalypse. He kinda had it coming. I mean, I can understand there being a bit of resentment but he shouldn't hold it against Chris forever.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Chris vs Jake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs Jake?   Chris vs Jake? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:30 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Then again, his father DID try to bring in the apocalypse. He kinda had it coming. I mean, I can understand there being a bit of resentment but he shouldn't hold it against Chris forever.

Yeah true his father was a calculating evil madman. He'd probably do to Jake what he did to his love interest in RE5 just to suit his own goals if need be. Although that said maybe he would want his son to follow in his footsteps or take over from him if he died.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

Chris vs Jake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs Jake?   Chris vs Jake? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:38 am

I put yes just for the lulz.
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

Chris vs Jake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs Jake?   Chris vs Jake? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:54 am

It would be mega stupid.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

Chris vs Jake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs Jake?   Chris vs Jake? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:03 am

Wesker had so many opportunities to kill Chris but just fucked up every time. What a fool, he's still my favorite character. I think Chris would be able to win Jake, even with Jake's moves. Chris has got more muscle on him and everything. Jake is my 2nd favorite character.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Chris vs Jake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs Jake?   Chris vs Jake? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:29 am

Jamesy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Yeah true his father was a calculating evil madman.  He'd probably do to Jake what he did to his love interest in RE5 just to suit his own goals if need be.  Although that said maybe he would want his son to follow in his footsteps or take over from him if he died.
I would hardly call Excella his "love interest". The love Excella felt for Albert was rather one sided, Albert only used her for his own gains. I also don't think Albert thought of having a successor. Gods don't have successors. Except in Dragonball.
Back to top Go down
hunter destroyer
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
hunter destroyer

Chris vs Jake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs Jake?   Chris vs Jake? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:31 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
'tis true
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Chris vs Jake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs Jake?   Chris vs Jake? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:01 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Yeah true his father was a calculating evil madman.  He'd probably do to Jake what he did to his love interest in RE5 just to suit his own goals if need be.  Although that said maybe he would want his son to follow in his footsteps or take over from him if he died.
I would hardly call Excella his "love interest". The love Excella felt for Albert was rather one sided, Albert only used her for his own gains. I also don't think Albert thought of having a successor. Gods don't have successors. Except in Dragonball.

What do you mean one sided?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Chris vs Jake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs Jake?   Chris vs Jake? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:13 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I mean that Wesker felt nothing for her. He used her and her affections for his own goals. That is why he felt no remorse when sacrificing her.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Chris vs Jake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs Jake?   Chris vs Jake? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:16 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I mean that Wesker felt nothing for her. He used her and her affections for his own goals. That is why he felt no remorse when sacrificing her.
Excella was more like a means to an end for Wesker, almost like an extremely unsexually attractive thing, like a sister or a lamp.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

Chris vs Jake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs Jake?   Chris vs Jake? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:26 pm

Jake's resentment went too far when he was about to kill Chris. Jake was well aware that Albert was going to destroy the majority of the world. Maybe it was because Chris stated he killed Wesker for following orders and a personal vendetta. Though if you ask me, Chris might be a little suicidal. In the first game (REmake anyway), he was willing to let himself get mauled by dogs before "Christhisway!" happened. In Code Veronica, he was willing to face a super powered Wesker instead of running, and only escaped out of sheer luck. I haven't played Umbrella's End in a while, but when I do, I might find something. Five didn't have anything as far as I remembered since he became more hopeful in the end. We of course have it with 6.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Chris vs Jake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs Jake?   Chris vs Jake? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:45 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Jake was well aware that Albert was going to destroy the majority of the world.
How? This is never mentioned. He didn't even know who Albert was until Carla told him.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Chris vs Jake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs Jake?   Chris vs Jake? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:52 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
How? This is never mentioned. He didn't even know who Albert was until Carla told him.
Jake mentioned that in ch3 that Carla and the Neo-Umbrella staff talked about Albert during his time in captivity about how "he was some nutjob who tried to destroy the world." And also in ch2's end when Carla told Jake that Wesker was a colossal imbecile who tried to destroy the world (Carla is such a hypocrite).
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Chris vs Jake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs Jake?   Chris vs Jake? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:08 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Jake mentioned that in ch3 that Carla and the Neo-Umbrella staff talked about Albert during his time in captivity about how "he was some nutjob who tried to destroy the world." And also in ch2's end when Carla told Jake that Wesker was a colossal imbecile who tried to destroy the world (Carla is such a hypocrite).
Still, Carla is the enemy. She could have been taunting Jake for all he knows. This is also the first time he even hears about his father after what little his mom might have told him so I don't blame him for having mixed feelings, especially when someone says right to your face that they killed your father.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Chris vs Jake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs Jake?   Chris vs Jake? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:16 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Still, Carla is the enemy. She could have been taunting Jake for all he knows. This is also the first time he even hears about his father after what little his mom might have told him so I don't blame him for having mixed feelings, especially when someone says right to your face that they killed your father.
Good point. In that case, this is what happens when you hide the truth from your kids. They find out when they're older and pretty much end up kinda traumatized and temporarily broken.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Chris vs Jake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs Jake?   Chris vs Jake? EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:28 am

Nobudy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Good point. In that case, this is what happens when you hide the truth from your kids. They find out when they're older and pretty much end up kinda traumatized and temporarily broken.
Neat, the game actually had a moral to it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

Chris vs Jake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs Jake?   Chris vs Jake? EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:52 am

No, just no. Chris' getting old. Fighting B.O.Ws and his rivalry with Wesker are enough for him xD
There are still many more unanswered questions for capcom to be prioritizing a Jake vs Chris.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Chris vs Jake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs Jake?   Chris vs Jake? EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:57 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Neat, the game actually had a moral to it Very Happy
In my opinion, Leon, Chris, and Jake all had a moral to it somewhat.

Leon: Revenge may avenge the victim, but it won't bring the victim back. It does provide decent closure.

Chris: If you run from your past without acknowledging it, it'll come back for you one way or another.
The personal message fro Chris is that he acknowledges that Bio-terrorism warfare won't be over for a long time. As long as there's free-will, it might never end at all.

Jake: My previous post says it already.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Chris vs Jake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs Jake?   Chris vs Jake? EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:04 pm

Quote :
Leon: Revenge may avenge the victim, but it won't bring the victim back. It does provide decent closure.
That isn't a really good moral.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Chris vs Jake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs Jake?   Chris vs Jake? EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:45 pm

Vandal wrote:
Quote :
Precisely. I never liked Leon's story much anyway though. Despite being the so-called "Main Main character", his story lacked importance. Sure his main villain did, but you could replace Leon with some other friend of the president. However, I still liked that Leon and Chris crossed paths. Too bad it was short lived and not an actual team-up.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Chris vs Jake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs Jake?   Chris vs Jake? EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:46 am

Nobudy wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Quote :
Precisely. I never liked Leon's story much anyway though. Despite being the so-called "Main Main character", his story lacked importance. Sure his main villain did, but you could replace Leon with some other friend of the president. However, I still liked that Leon and Chris crossed paths. Too bad it was short lived and not an actual team-up.
It could have been anyone with a gun who walked in on the zombiefied President. Hunnigan didn't technically need to contact Leon since Helena already knew her. So yeah. Leon was just... there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chris vs Jake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs Jake?   Chris vs Jake? Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris vs Jake?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next