Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Chris vs. Sheva EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Chris vs. Sheva EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Chris vs. Sheva EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Chris vs. Sheva EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Chris vs. Sheva EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Chris vs. Sheva EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Chris vs. Sheva EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Chris vs. Sheva EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Chris vs. Sheva EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Chris vs. Sheva

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Chris vs. Sheva Empty
PostSubject: Chris vs. Sheva   Chris vs. Sheva EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:23 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Nah if Chris is a good shot i want him all to myself...Sheva can stick as my partner...it's a personal choice...i have always favoured the male characters...i think that started right from RE1 on the playstation when Chris had more spaces in his inventory and could hold more where as Jill couldn't.....same with RE2 i felt Leon had the better deal. As for unfortunate mistakes...maybe it is with the AI and maybe it isn't....i have yet to find anyone who has faced 6 chainsaw maijini in the game...they all tell me there are only 3 in the game...i'm not convinced because i have had 6 and it wasn't the first time Sheva ran into the pits with the lickers..she does it on every ocassion unless i run in front and start using acid rounds....she don't wanna run into that. Maybe i have some fluke copy of the game because i can see the differences when i play and everytime i have played it has been different...only the storyline and pathway have remained static.

This is for Ms./Mrs. Riot. Instead of run your thread into the ground, I figured I'd make a seperate one for us to discuss what we were talking about. Although I only have one more point to make, but maybe others can say what they think too.

Anyway, I wanted to ask about your first sentence there. I'm not sure I understand it. The characters are only as good as the player, am I right? So if you were playing as Chris and then switched to Sheva, wouldn't you have just as good aim with both? I realize that Chris is situated a bit higher than Sheva and that Sheva is left-handed, so maybe that is why you prefer Chris? Also, about the chainsaw majini, I know there are more than 3. I can name off 4 right now. One in the shanty town, two in the oil facility(outside), and one inside the oil facility. If you truly face six, could you tell me where you encounter each? I'm pretty sure that the four I named are the only ones I have fought. I thought about it, and maybe the differenced between our games is the fact that you use the 360 and I use the PS3? I know they are supposed to be "the same", but they can't both use the same exact code. Maybe there are some random tweaks between the two?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Chris vs. Sheva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs. Sheva   Chris vs. Sheva EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:20 pm

This is true, the aiming is based on the person playing more than anything, not the character.Smile

Maybe Riot was referring to the partner AI's aiming?

Anyway there are minor differences in the way the characters feel, but otherwise what may dicated why someone used a character might be that they like that character or the like their weapons, for me it is a bit of both.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Chris vs. Sheva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs. Sheva   Chris vs. Sheva EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:54 am

Spike991 wrote:
This is true, the aiming is based on the person playing more than anything, not the character.Smile

Maybe Riot was referring to the partner AI's aiming?

Anyway there are minor differences in the way the characters feel, but otherwise what may dicated why someone used a character might be that they like that character or the like their weapons, for me it is a bit of both.Smile

At first I thought she meant the AI's aiming, but then she said that Chris' was better, so she played as him. I figured if Chris' AI aiming was better, she would want the AI Chris, and play as Sheva herself. The only real reason I can see someone liking one character over the other is purely aesthetic. There are only two weapons in the game that are exclusive to Chris or Sheva, and they both suck. I really want to know where those other chainsaw majini are for her though.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

Chris vs. Sheva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs. Sheva   Chris vs. Sheva EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:21 pm

Ooooo just found this post...cheers for extracting it onto a different thread nitecrawler....ok as for explaining my first sentance...yes it is a personal choice of mine to take Chris...he as a better shot in AI mode then what Sheva was and i'm a pretty damn good shot myself so i figured i might as well use someone who's as good as me... lol! I still stand by that Sheva's AI is worse than Chris'....it might be a glitch in my game or something i'm not overly sure.

As for the chainsaw maijini....first off i has 1 in the shanty town, 3 in the oil depot area and 2 in the inside oil depot area where Josh turns up to aid you in getting out alive....maybe it is a difference within the versions...however upon emailing Capcom i was told my version had a probable glitch and that the spawning system may be slightly off key in the game which is why i seem to be experiencing some weirder than usual stuff...they have offered to replace it but i said it don't really effect my gaming and everything else seems fine so i will just stick with my unique ish copy.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Chris vs. Sheva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs. Sheva   Chris vs. Sheva EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:27 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Ooooo just found this post...cheers for extracting it onto a different thread nitecrawler....ok as for explaining my first sentance...yes it is a personal choice of mine to take Chris...he as a better shot in AI mode then what Sheva was and i'm a pretty damn good shot myself so i figured i might as well use someone who's as good as me... lol! I still stand by that Sheva's AI is worse than Chris'....it might be a glitch in my game or something i'm not overly sure.

As for the chainsaw maijini....first off i has 1 in the shanty town, 3 in the oil depot area and 2 in the inside oil depot area where Josh turns up to aid you in getting out alive....maybe it is a difference within the versions...however upon emailing Capcom i was told my version had a probable glitch and that the spawning system may be slightly off key in the game which is why i seem to be experiencing some weirder than usual stuff...they have offered to replace it but i said it don't really effect my gaming and everything else seems fine so i will just stick with my unique ish copy.. Laughing

Aw man...that's awesome that you have a unique copy. I want one too! Now I get what you were saying about using Chris. lol. Chris is also the only one who can get that damn emblem in area 5-2 in that dumpster thing. Unless Sheva tosses in a grenade or something. Anyway, sometimes I prefer to play with Chris simply because the way he holds the Hydra when he's aiming. He must have wrists of steel!
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

Chris vs. Sheva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs. Sheva   Chris vs. Sheva EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:35 pm

He is at that...she's just useless at making an aim and on one ocassion she threw a grenade at too low an angle and it rebounded...exploded next to her and she lost a heck of alot of health....i just silently cursed her whilst giving her a quick health boost......then showed her how it was done...only to have her remark with the words nice shot....lol
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Chris vs. Sheva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs. Sheva   Chris vs. Sheva EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:42 pm

lol You have the Demon Sheva version. I've rarely had a problem with my AI. My biggest problems are idiot people. Seriously, is 5-6 guns necessary??? You can only hold ammo a couple of them! I play with this guy sometimes who uses a V-670 or whatever, an M5, an M3 shotty, a pistol, and a grenade launcher. For one thing, why must he have 2 smgs? Secondly, he uses the grenade launcher on level 2-1. What is so powerful that you need the grenade launcher? Not to mention he will only play on amateur! I could knife the uruburos to death on amateur!
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

Chris vs. Sheva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs. Sheva   Chris vs. Sheva EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:53 pm

She defo is the devil incarnate in my version......still it makes it like playing one player than going through with help...that isn't the worst thing she's done though...that goes to her very poor performance one time at the oil depot...right when i had gone down on the zip line and pulled the lever...then 3 chainsaw dudes made an appearence and what does she say....i'll cover you from up here...so they all make a beeline for me and she stays way up there...doesn't bother to zip line down to me and doesn't even bother to shoot...so when i called for help i got the words..i can't right now...seriously what the hell did she have doing that was so busy...i asked he again and she retorted are you kidding...i nearly screamed at the tv....luckily i managed to deal with the chainsaw dudes with no help from that lazy mare and to top it off she gave me some ammo after....saying here take this....oh if i could shoot my partner i would have there and then.

I do agree with the stupid players online...i reckon half of them aint even genuine fans of the series. I never carry more than 2 guns at any one time because i want all the ammo i can find...i sell old ones and upgrande to new ones as the game progresses and the tougher BOW's come about....but by god do i wish that you could takr that flamethrowe with you after usage...that was such fun.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Chris vs. Sheva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs. Sheva   Chris vs. Sheva EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:11 pm

The flamethrower was great. I always use the exact same weapons. M500, Hydra, and PSG with infinite ammo. All you need for the whole game. I don't play without infinite ammo anymore. Some say it's cheap, but at least I don't spam rockets at everything in sight like some people. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

Chris vs. Sheva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs. Sheva   Chris vs. Sheva EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:39 pm

My next mission is to see if i can complete the whole game using just my knife....should be fun Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chris vs. Sheva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris vs. Sheva   Chris vs. Sheva Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris vs. Sheva
Page 1 of 1