HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.

Go down 
+8
sirjibbs323
00biohazard
Mass Distraction
Industrial Ridden
Known_Hero
NiteKrawler
Ghost Leader
Vandal
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:28 am

So is this Justin Beiber thing real or fake?

Supposedly, Bieber posted a picture of the script on his Twitter. WTF? He shouldn't even be allowed to touch the script. Mad 
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:13 am

Known_Hero wrote:
So is this Justin Beiber thing real or fake?

Supposedly, Bieber posted a picture of the script on his Twitter. WTF? He shouldn't even be allowed to touch the script. Mad 
Don't worry. Me and the others are currently on post on top of the building awaiting Justin to show up to take the shot. On your signal, Hero.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:44 am

I love how people are getting angry at this whole deal when in reality they really can't do a damn thing, apart from posting stuff on the internet. You could inform the people in charge that you have something against this. Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:10 pm

Oh my god. Let's just put this Beiber thing to rest already. The night before he said he was going on a Canadian show "Laugh or Die" the day of the post he was scene at "Laugh or Die Studios." If you're familiar with Laugh or Die, they're known for elaborate pranks and publicizing them on television.

Again, Beiber is self-aware of how many people blew up over Ben playing Batman, and he's self-aware of how many millions of people hate him. Put one and two together, he knows how to make people angry over a movie.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:17 pm

Hey, I don't hate the guy. I just hate it when pop stars steal roles from legit actors.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:24 pm

lol I was joking. I don't care for the media...unless it's in the gaming industry.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:33 pm

I'm just saying he's aware that people hate him. And a lot of people do, he's using it to his advantage to troll people who hate him.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:07 pm

Vandal wrote:
I'm just saying he's aware that people hate him. And a lot of people do, he's using it to his advantage to troll people who hate him.
Didn't some guys shoot him down to the tune of guile theme?

Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4