HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.

Go down 
+8
sirjibbs323
00biohazard
Mass Distraction
Industrial Ridden
Known_Hero
NiteKrawler
Ghost Leader
Vandal
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:00 pm

Vandal wrote:
I read a comic where she was a total eyesore. I hated her, I hated the artist, and the story wasn't any good either.

https://2img.net/h/i79.photobucket.com/albums/j123/AricaBlack/FEA106AB-1406-47B9-9B95-F9B3B4FE6403-1893-000001C2C56028A9.jpg[/img]
Power Girl isn't the only victim, just about every superheroine has been drawn like that before. These guys need to actually look at athletes and fitness models before drawing them. Though it's really a moot point in this case since Kryptonians' abilities come from our yellow sun and don't need to look any different from the average person.

I certainly don't think Howard Wallowitz would have tried to pick her up in a movie theater if she was all unnaturally ripped like that. lol!
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:34 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I heard about this on radio. I'm all up for this one! I need to check out the new Superman movie, too.

Man of Steel is one of my all time favorite superhero movies. Only movie I would rank above it is Blade.........well it's a tie.
Probanly not the best, I still favor V for Vendetta, but it was amazing. I think it's the only movie I saw twice in the theatres. Where the Dark Knight Rises lowered my expectations, this movie left a great impression with me as a Superman fan.
Ghost Leader wrote:
Vandal wrote:
I read a comic where she was a total eyesore. I hated her, I hated the artist, and the story wasn't any good either.

https://2img.net/h/i79.photobucket.com/albums/j123/AricaBlack/FEA106AB-1406-47B9-9B95-F9B3B4FE6403-1893-000001C2C56028A9.jpg[/img]
Power Girl isn't the only victim, just about every superheroine has been drawn like that before. These guys need to actually look at athletes and fitness models before drawing them. Though it's really a moot point in this case since Kryptonians' abilities come from our yellow sun and don't need to look any different from the average person.

I certainly don't think Howard Wallowitz would have tried to pick her up in a movie theater if she was all unnaturally ripped like that. lol!
Granted, some of my favorite characters gets stuck with the fresh out of college art student, but if Adam Hughes isn't drawing Power Girl, it's hard for me to even like anyone else drawing her.

Last edited by Vandal on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:55 am

Seeing how fans of comics deem it a good movie I totally have to see it now. Even my friend who is the most anti-Superman person I know thought the trailer looked cool and the movie might actually be good.

Vandal wrote:
What kind of radio do you listen to that has Comic Con coverage?
They didn't have any Comic Con coverage, they just mentioned that there's a movie like this coming up.

Ghost Leader wrote:
I think Howard would (try to) hit on anything with a pulse. At least that's the impression I got of him in the early episodes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:56 am

@Vandal

Man of Steel was better than V for Vendetta, IMO. To each his own.

Dark Knight Rises was pure crap.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:14 pm

Vandal wrote:
but if Adam Hughes isn't drawing Power Girl, it's hard for me to even like anyone else drawing her.
I don't really know the difference between individual artists. All I know is whoever drew her in the issue that the above panel is from made her look really good, tall and built enough to be intimidating but at the same time "normal" looking and not overly buff. Plus that hairdo she has is soooooo cute. lol! 
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:17 am

Speaking of Superman and crossovers, I just read my first Superman comic ever. It was called Superman & Gen 13 and I must say, it was pretty fun, though it mostly focused on a chick with superpowers who lost her memory and woke up thinking she was Supergirl. The real Supergirl also made an appearance after her image had been destroyed.

Sure, it wasn't your average Superman comic but one's gotta start somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:30 am

If you want to read a good story, check out "What's so funny about Truth, Justice, and the American Way?" It's damn, good, damn, damn, good, good, good, damn.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:40 am

I'll look into it. Is it a one-shot or a serial? If the latter, does it come in a complete edition?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:48 am

It's a single issue, Action Comics #775, you can get it on your DC Mobile app for $1.99. It's 39 pages long. I'm unsure if they had a TPB on it though.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:53 am

According to Amazon there indeed is a paperback of it. I can't find any here, though. I did find a couple of other Superman comics. As for the mobile app, thanks but no thanks. I just can't read anything from the small screen of my phone. Takes away all the fun of reading a story.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:05 am

It really does, but it's the cheapest most available option. I use to buy digital copies first and if I liked them, I'd buy the actual issue or paperback. Then that wasn't really healthy for my wallet...
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:26 pm

I'm really pissed they didn't let Superman have his own sequel, and just put Batman in there. Same with superman the animated series, or smallville for that matter. It seems they can never let Superman do his own thing. Or if you'r gonna tie in heroes, be smart about it and be like Marvel and their avengers movies. This just seems desperate.
Back to top Go down
sirjibbs323
Cerberus
Cerberus

Playstation Network sirjibs323

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:21 pm

so it looks like Ben Affleck with be the next batman idk how i feel about this
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:52 pm

I just heard the news. Mercy will be so fucking pissed off. I don't know what to think of the film now.. Would've preferred Josh Brolin as Batman...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 12:37 am

Batman in live action film is officially dead to me.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:50 am

Oh great… just great. As if ruining Daredevil wasn't bad enough.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:05 am

Hopefully the spirit of Batman will save this.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 4:30 am

In retrospect, we have to consider that they're following the Nolan trilogy which, while not without its flaws, pretty much blew every previous live action adaption of the character out of the water IMO. Not an easy task.

But still, Ben Affleck of all people? Suspect 
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:21 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
In retrospect, we have to consider that they're following the Nolan trilogy which, while not without its flaws, pretty much blew every previous live action adaption of the character out of the water IMO. Not an easy task.

But still, Ben Affleck of all people? Suspect 
He'd make an okay Riddler, but not Batman. However, why not give Arnold a second chance at Mr. Freeze? Probably not the best idea, considering he failed the first time, but he could have had some potential if there was some decent lines for the character...
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:32 am

I can name ten actors who can do a better job than Ben Assfleck.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:16 am

Affleck as Batman? WTF!

That doesn't even sound right.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:44 pm

PWNERX wrote:
He'd make an okay Riddler
That's an even worse suggestion. What next, are you going to suggest Oprah Winfrey as an okay Poison Ivy?
Back to top Go down
sirjibbs323
Cerberus
Cerberus

Playstation Network sirjibs323

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:17 pm

im giving him chance rember how most people hated Heath Ledger as the joker befor they saw it
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:18 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
He'd make an okay Riddler
That's an even worse suggestion. What next, are you going to suggest Oprah Winfrey as an okay Poison Ivy?
Oprah? Hell no, Poison Ivy isn't Black, Old, or incredibly craggy!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:50 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Affleck as Batman? WTF!

That doesn't even sound right.
I dont get why people dont like him, i thought he was awesome as daredevil, and i think hell be ok for batman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next