HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.

Go down 
+8
sirjibbs323
00biohazard
Mass Distraction
Industrial Ridden
Known_Hero
NiteKrawler
Ghost Leader
Vandal
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:06 am

SWITCHMYND wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
Affleck as Batman? WTF!

That doesn't even sound right.
I dont get why people dont like him, i thought he was awesome as daredevil, and i think hell be ok for batman.
I saw Daredevil, and he was okay for that part, but not someone who has Agility, Brains, AND Brawn. Also, maybe Ben could play someone else. I was confusing him with the comedian for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:00 am

I think I would probably be worried about anyone playing Batman. The more I think about it, the more I'm thinking Affleck may do even better than Bale. In my opinion, Bale wasnt all that great as Batman. I don't think we've had a great live action Batman before.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 2:07 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I think I would probably be worried about anyone playing Batman. The more I think about it, the more I'm thinking Affleck may do even better than Bale. In my opinion, Bale wasnt all that great as Batman. I don't think we've had a great live action Batman before.
I agree.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:35 pm

Looks like Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad) has been confirmed as Lex Luthor.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/08/24/bryan-cranston-confirmed-to-play-lex-luthor-in-batmanman-of-steel-3936111/
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 6:23 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Looks like Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad) has been confirmed as Lex Luthor.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/08/24/bryan-cranston-confirmed-to-play-lex-luthor-in-batmanman-of-steel-3936111/
Ehhh he looks like he could do it, So im ok with that.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:59 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I still think Michael Fassbender would play an excellent Bruce Wayne.

As far as Cransoton on Luthor, I think it's in WB's best interest while his popularity is on it's highest.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:30 am

Jon Hamm would've been a great Batman.

@SWITCHMYND

I don't hate the guy; he just isn't cool enough to play Bruce Wayne. Kinda like when they casted Anne Hathaway as Catwoman. Sure, Hathaway is a great actress and a pretty girl but she lacks the effortless sexuality to play a sensual Selina Kyle. That role should've went to Olivia Wilde.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:10 am

I think Hamm would play a good Bruce Wayne, I'm not sure about Batman though. We need an actor who could do both, and I think Fassbender fits the bill. He can be menacing and charming. But if Affleck is screaming at you flailing a golf club at you and you coincidentally step in a piece of gum, your main concern is going to be the condition of your shoes.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:22 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Jon Hamm would've been a great Batman.

@SWITCHMYND

I don't hate the guy; he just isn't cool enough to play Bruce Wayne. Kinda like when they casted Anne Hathaway as Catwoman. Sure, Hathaway is a great actress and a pretty girl but she lacks the effortless sexuality to play a sensual Selina Kyle. That role should've went to Olivia Wilde.
We will just have to wait and find out how he does, he did sign on to do more than one movie as batman.
Back to top Go down
sirjibbs323
Cerberus
Cerberus

Playstation Network sirjibs323

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:06 am

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:55 am

Does he have any acting skills? I mean, if he could pull it off then go for it. Then again, I'd rather wait for our DC experts to disect this news.

Oh, speaking of DC, I found an animated Batman movie box-set that has Mystery of the Batwoman, Mask of the Phantasm, Under the Red Hood, Gotham Knight and Year One for 22€. Worth it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:03 am

Although I haven't seen the others, I have seen Mask of the Phantasm forever ago on VHS. I thought it made for a good story.
Back to top Go down
sirjibbs323
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:30 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Does he have any acting skills? I mean, if he could pull it off then go for it. Then again, I'd rather wait for our DC experts to disect this news.

Oh, speaking of DC, I found an animated Batman movie box-set that has Mystery of the Batwoman, Mask of the Phantasm, Under the Red Hood, Gotham Knight and Year One for 22€. Worth it?
there all good movies but most can be found on youtube and netflix
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:33 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

I would say go for it. They're all really great films except for Gotham Knight. That one is meh.

Last edited by Vandal on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:26 am

sirjibbs323 wrote:
there all good movies but most can be found on youtube and netflix [/quote]I don't have Netflix and I prefer to buy this stuff instead of streaming it with varying quality.

Vandal wrote:
I would say go for it. They're all really great gilms except for Gotham Knight. That one is meh.
I was waiting when you'd rop in your opinion on this.

Thanks for the advice guys, I think 3/3 in favor is pretty good. I'll place my order later today.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
sirjibbs323
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:29 am

have u seen flashpoint paradox yet u should try and pick that up 2
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:04 pm

sirjibbs323 wrote:
have u seen flashpoint paradox yet u should try and pick that up 2
Flashpoint Paradox is possibly the best Justice League animated movie out there. It really was a remarkable story on it's own.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:14 pm

http://www.nme.com/filmandtv/news/justin-bieber-hints-he-is-up-for-robin-role-in-batman/321170

Do Affleck as Batman if you must, but please, we're all begging you on our hands and knees to not let this one happen. pale 
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:17 pm

I believe he's trolling. He's aware of how much people hate him.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:12 am

I'm thinking Nolan North as Batman xD
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:10 am

That'll be weird since he played Two-Face and Penguin in Arkham City. That'll be like how Michael Rosenbaum played the Flash in the Justice League cartoon, and Lex Luthor in Smallville. What was even weirder was the episode in Justice League where Lex and Flash switch bodies, though it's admittedly one of the better episodes.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:34 pm

Vandal wrote:
That'll be weird since he played Two-Face and Penguin in Arkham City. That'll be like how Michael Rosenbaum played the Flash in the Justice League cartoon, and Lex Luthor in Smallville. What was even weirder was the episode in Justice League where Lex and Flash switch bodies, though it's admittedly one of the better episodes.
Guess I wasn't the only one who's seen that episode.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:05 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Guess I wasn't the only one who's seen that episode.
Well if it aired on public television with millions of fans watching, I'd assume not.
Back to top Go down
Aegis
Zombie
Zombie
Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:16 pm

too bad lex didnt know who da flash wuz in the mirror
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:44 am

Well... that's the joke. And is it really that hard to type "the" or "was?"

Actually, it's harder to type wuz than it is to type was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next