HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.

Go down 
+8
sirjibbs323
00biohazard
Mass Distraction
Industrial Ridden
Known_Hero
NiteKrawler
Ghost Leader
Vandal
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  Empty
PostSubject: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:25 am

In the article below, some exciting news for the Batman/Superman crossover is slated for a 2015 release, it's standing up against Avengers 2 and The Star Wars reboot. But further news, a Flash movie has been in the works since the early 2000's and may finally be kicking off the ground in 2016. Which could possibly pave the way for a Justice League film the following year assuming they introduce other characters and fix Green Lantern.

Check it out. Image of the Batman/Superman logo in the link.

http://www.newsarama.com/18444-reports-batman-superman-movie-up-next-for-warners-then-fladssh-justice-league.html
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:30 am

I prefer the logo that was teased in I Am Legend personally.

Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  Batman-versus-superman-in-i-am-legend

I like Ryan Reynolds, but only as a comedy actor. He was a very bad choice for Lantern.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:34 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
I prefer the logo that was teased in I Am Legend.

Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  Batman-versus-superman-in-i-am-legend
Same here, the Batman logo behind looks like the logo from The Dark Knight Returns, which I think is the worst symbol ever planted on his chest except for the 1989 movie.

Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  Dark-knight-returns
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:39 am

Looks like they'll be fighting each other.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:00 am

Wouldn't have been the first time either.

When they first met, Bruce Wayne took Lois Lane without even trying, so I always think there's a slight bitterness between them.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:21 am

Took? As in physically or romantically? And I do know that they have fought before a few times. I think readers are enamored with them both coming to grips like that and The Dark Knight Returns fight was great and kept a bit of the realism with how the fight actually ended (spoiler so I won't say it).
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:53 am

Romantically, yeah should have been more clear with that. In the end though they both trust each other. And I really like that fight, but one thing is for sure, the fight in Hush was incredibly lame, where Superman was under the control of Poison Ivy. But there's one thing for sure, there's no way Batman can beat Superman without the aid of Kryptonite.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:45 am

Quote :
"I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you." #Batman to appear in #ManofSteel 2! #SDCC," read the tweet.

Badass! So, who's going to play Batman? 

F%#k Flash, they should do a Wonder Woman movie next. 

Idris Elba as Green Lantern(John Stewart), make it happen.

I'm done here afro
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:54 am

Oh, c'mon. Don't dismiss the Flash. He's so fast he can predict eveey possible outcome before it happens, it's like some super speed premonition. The Flash is friggin awesome.

They haven't even finished the script yet, so they don't have a Batman in mind. But we know it's not going to be Bale.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:54 am

Vandal wrote:
Oh, c'mon. Don't dismiss the Flash. He's so fast he can predict eveey possible outcome before it happens, it's like some super speed premonition. The Flash is friggin awesome.

They haven't even finished the script yet, so they don't have a Batman in mind. But we know it's not going to be Bale.

I always thought the Flash was overpowered. Plus, he has a dick personality. F#%k him.

Wonder Woman is a lot more interesting.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:08 pm

Flash is ridiculously powerful, but it makes sense. And his personality is boss.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:40 pm

Wonder Woman is hotter

Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  2rgpclg

End of discussion Cool
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:54 pm

Wonder Woman is just meh.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:54 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Wonder Woman is hotter

https://2img.net/h/oi39.tinypic.com/2rgpclg.jpg

End of discussion Cool
Huntress disagrees.

Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  Huntress_V2_by_Riddle1
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:45 pm

I like to side with fishnets and leather.

Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  Black-canary-cosplay-costume-7
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:20 pm

Vandal wrote:
I like to side with fishnets and leather.

http://cosplaycouture.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/black-canary-cosplay-costume-7.jpg
Epic cleavage trumps fishnets and leather.

Spoiler:

Spoilered for size.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:22 pm

Power Girl really does have to be drawn right, otherwise she can look incredibly scary.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:54 pm

Meh, I don't really like any DC films. I'm a Marvel person.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:04 am

I'm with Vandal here. Once again.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:08 am

I read a comic where she was a total eyesore. I hated her, I hated the artist, and the story wasn't any good either.

Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  FEA106AB-1406-47B9-9B95-F9B3B4FE6403-1893-000001C2C56028A9
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:13 am

I was never a fan of fishnets. I don't understand the purpose of them. Bare leg is much sexier.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:37 am

Known_Hero wrote:
I was never a fan of fishnets. I don't understand the purpose of them. Bare leg is much sexier.
i suppose it's a matter of opinion. The image above doesn't really help me out with that.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:08 pm

I heard about this on radio. I'm all up for this one! I need to check out the new Superman movie, too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:10 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I heard about this on radio. I'm all up for this one! I need to check out the new Superman movie, too.
What kind of radio do you listen to that has Comic Con coverage? At any rate, I really thought the Man of Steel was an excellent film. I was worried they wouldn't get him right, but Cavil mainly read comics and ignored movies and television to really get his character down.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:09 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

Man of Steel is one of my all time favorite superhero movies. Only movie I would rank above it is Blade.........well it's a tie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.    Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Superman, Batman, Flash and friends.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next