HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What do you like about Raccoon City? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What do you like about Raccoon City? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What do you like about Raccoon City? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What do you like about Raccoon City? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What do you like about Raccoon City? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What do you like about Raccoon City? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What do you like about Raccoon City? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What do you like about Raccoon City? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What do you like about Raccoon City? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What do you like about Raccoon City?

Go down 
+10
NiteKrawler
FALLEN TEMPEST
Lukong
ace.redfield
RaviorStygian
Spike991
NicemanCandy
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
ResiFan
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ResiFan
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
ResiFan

What do you like about Raccoon City? Empty
PostSubject: What do you like about Raccoon City?   What do you like about Raccoon City? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:20 am

So the other day I thought about Raccoon City and what I like about it. The biggest thing I like is the Creepy enviroment...
So I'm asking you guys to post what do you like about Raccoon City.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about Raccoon City?   What do you like about Raccoon City? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:40 am

The narrow alleyways that give you the claustrophobic and trapped feeling and the streets filled with debris that give you the post-apocalyptic feeling and a picture of what might've happened there. Also the RPD building is an interesting place to explore.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about Raccoon City?   What do you like about Raccoon City? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:22 am

Mass has summed it up for me.
Back to top Go down
ResiFan
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
ResiFan

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about Raccoon City?   What do you like about Raccoon City? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:12 am

Yeah, the messed up enviroment sure makes you feel scared...
Back to top Go down
NicemanCandy
Zombie
Zombie
NicemanCandy

Playstation Network NicemanCandy

PostSubject: Raccoon City, we miss you!   What do you like about Raccoon City? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:45 am

The much loved and missed Raccoon City. Well I loved everything about it, the narrow alleyways, the claustrophobic feel of trailing through roads blocked by destroyed cars and dead bodies, and of course, Raccoon Police Department. Everything about the city felt right for the series and it definitely rivalled Spencer Mansion. Raccoon City felt dark and mysterious and if you've read the diaries and the notes scattered throughout, you would learn of its corrupted and murky history.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadfrontier.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about Raccoon City?   What do you like about Raccoon City? EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:33 pm

The creepy environmnet? Well I'm sorry but that sounds kind of dumb...

I mean too general, the creepy environment is sort of implied, we aren't going to be fighting on rainbows and cotton candy...

Well I loved the entire venue, and especially liked seeing it all reimagined, reinvented and just looking all pretty in the Outbreak games. And the Chronicles series for that matter.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about Raccoon City?   What do you like about Raccoon City? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:30 pm

The atmosphere. That place is one of the most coziest cities I have evr laid eyes on. I'm not even being sarcastic. It really is a cozy place. It really is a shame that it was destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about Raccoon City?   What do you like about Raccoon City? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:29 am

The thing I like about Raccoon the most is the upcoming title! Surely it'll give us some more awesome environments inside the city.

Let's see, where haven't we been yet... Raccoon mall?
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about Raccoon City?   What do you like about Raccoon City? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:24 pm

well maybe everything,

Best place would have been the RPD,
Best business is the kendo gun shop which was located in a dead end alley,
best road was the one at the exit of the the clock tower, considering there was no sidewalk and there was a park and hospital accessible,
best alley was the one at the back of kendo gun shop, which lead to a fire escape
best room was the save room of course Smile , the safest room EVER
and also the 100:1 umbrella lab-bathroom quota...

yes i do love it!! lol!

not to mention you have to mess with the city power grid whenever yo have to open the doors in the power plant...
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about Raccoon City?   What do you like about Raccoon City? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:27 pm

Its an Origin, a place where it all Began.
Back to top Go down
FALLEN TEMPEST
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about Raccoon City?   What do you like about Raccoon City? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:49 pm

resident evil operation racoon city has many things i like so i cant really choose overall i think its gonna be another good game that we can add to our collections me personally im just a hard resident evil fan ill play these games so much i wont stop
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about Raccoon City?   What do you like about Raccoon City? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:38 am

I'm keen on seeing what locations/parts of the city the game has accessible. That and the cameos are what interest me most in the game.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about Raccoon City?   What do you like about Raccoon City? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:42 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I'm keen on seeing what locations/parts of the city the game has accessible. That and the cameos are what interest me most in the game.

yes and hopefully there wouldn't be so much road blocks
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about Raccoon City?   What do you like about Raccoon City? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:11 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

In this game you could propably just jump over them Very Happy Well, given this has a jump/leap command.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about Raccoon City?   What do you like about Raccoon City? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:36 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

In this game you could propably just jump over them Very Happy Well, given this has a jump/leap command.

i was thinking about those barracks in RE3, you can't just jump over them. so they should just be gone
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about Raccoon City?   What do you like about Raccoon City? EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:52 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Jumping, that's another thing that has never been in RE. Not jumping on command, usually if you see a button sequence, but nothing on the controller is assigned as a 'jump' button.

That's another thing that's stayed true with RE's controls throughout, well always.

Aiming to shoot, no jumping, just the little control things. I do hope they keep the controls as RE as possible.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about Raccoon City?   What do you like about Raccoon City? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:08 am

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Jumping, that's another thing that has never been in RE. Not jumping on command, usually if you see a button sequence, but nothing on the controller is assigned as a 'jump' button.

That's another thing that's stayed true with RE's controls throughout, well always.

Aiming to shoot, no jumping, just the little control things. I do hope they keep the controls as RE as possible.
I hope that too. Maybe it only has a leap command that you get when near an object, like in Army of Two. You couldn't jump in that game either.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about Raccoon City?   What do you like about Raccoon City? EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I hope that too. Maybe it only has a leap command that you get when near an object, like in Army of Two. You couldn't jump in that game either.

You also can't jump in wrestling games.

It's just an unnecessary thing in a lot of video games.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about Raccoon City?   What do you like about Raccoon City? EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:21 pm

Most Zelda games lack a jump as well.
Back to top Go down
hewitt204
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
hewitt204

Playstation Network hewitt554

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about Raccoon City?   What do you like about Raccoon City? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:46 pm

what i like about raccoon city is that its full of zombies lol hehe
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about Raccoon City?   What do you like about Raccoon City? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:41 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

Yeah especially the oracle of time and the windwaker, zelda and link jumped like a inch of the ground lol

What I love about raccoon city is that it relates to most small country towns.
You have all your local and well know franchise's, The main part of the city and all the extra's.
It just gives a scary feeling that it could happen to any realistic town/city
Also as Mass pointed out its very claustrophobic and the main routes in /out of the city are blocked off by either barricades or environmental debris that has occurred amidst the chaos.
I Also like the fact that your are trapped in a small town that is full to the brim with zombies and other dangerous BOW's that threaten your survival and chance to escape.
Also like the fact that normal everyday survivors are trapped in the nightmare and the actions the take for survival can make them a hero the disaster.
The fact that a nice (maybe tourist attracting ) city, that has nice sights and beautiful landscape can be the front line of such a horrific viral disaster and also the way the environment is built it make it look like western city but also has Japanese influences to some architecture.
Anyway that's my opinion, to sum it al up a wish raccoon city was a real city, I would move there Razz obviously minus the viral outbreak.
Back to top Go down
Nic305
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Nic305

Playstation Network Nic305

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about Raccoon City?   What do you like about Raccoon City? EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:21 am

Well, everything!
The creepy envorionnement, the fact that you never know what's waiting around the corner, the fact that it seems almost real, the Raccoon Police Department, the strange foes, the allies, the cars abandonned everywhere, it's simply the perfect decor Razz
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about Raccoon City?   What do you like about Raccoon City? EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:37 pm

Nic, you need to resize you signature big time. It's stretching the screen.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about Raccoon City?   What do you like about Raccoon City? EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:15 pm

Nic if you have Photoshop there is a option to reisize your canvas specifically for forum banners, Should use that Smile
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about Raccoon City?   What do you like about Raccoon City? EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:23 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

In my opinion that was an element that made the game challenging
You were limited on things you could do.
Although there were parts that I would have LOVED the jump option. You only really got it in Link's adventures

I just think the newer games are way too easy, I mean TP was ok, but it was not that hard. Now Link's adventures! That stuff was impossible. MM and OoT were hard too, but nothing compares to the first two games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about Raccoon City?   What do you like about Raccoon City? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you like about Raccoon City?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next