HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
 
Ghost Leader
 

Share | 
 

 Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Who do you want to play as in RE7?
Leon Kennedy
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Chris Redfield
11%
 11% [ 4 ]
Claire Redfield
24%
 24% [ 9 ]
Jill Valentine
21%
 21% [ 8 ]
Rebecca Chambers
8%
 8% [ 3 ]
Barry Burton
3%
 3% [ 1 ]
Sherry Birkin
3%
 3% [ 1 ]
Jake Muller
5%
 5% [ 2 ]
Hunk
11%
 11% [ 4 ]
Other
16%
 16% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 38
 

AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:08 am

Ssplain wrote:
I am curious, did anyone actually miss Wesker with the shot at the end? I do not mean on purpose to see the outcome.
I don't that's even possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Playstation Network Clowngoon
Posts : 1047
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 22
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:29 am

It was just a few months ago I realized the rockets took out his head. I thought it was just the explosion alone mixed with lava that killed Wesker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:31 am

Nobudy wrote:
It was just a few months ago I realized the rockets took out his head. I thought it was just the explosion alone mixed with lava that killed Wesker.
The point is, Wesker isn't walking out of that. If "people on the internet" including you, Jamesy, think Wesker is alive, you're either delusional, stubborn, or both.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Playstation Network Clowngoon
Posts : 1047
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 22
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:40 pm

Vandal wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
It was just a few months ago I realized the rockets took out his head. I thought it was just the explosion alone mixed with lava that killed Wesker.
The point is, Wesker isn't walking out of that. If "people on the internet" including you, Jamesy, think Wesker is alive, you're either delusional, stubborn, or both.
I mean honestly, if a Tyrant can't escape one explosion, what would make someone think Wesker could survive two?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:03 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
It was just a few months ago I realized the rockets took out his head. I thought it was just the explosion alone mixed with lava that killed Wesker.
The point is, Wesker isn't walking out of that. If "people on the internet" including you, Jamesy, think Wesker is alive, you're either delusional, stubborn, or both.
I mean honestly, if a Tyrant can't escape one explosion, what would make someone think Wesker could survive two?
In a volcano. It could have only been more overkill if they dropped a nuke on him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12946
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:28 pm

Vandal wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
I am curious, did anyone actually miss Wesker with the shot at the end? I do not mean on purpose to see the outcome.
I don't that's even possible.
It is. If you miss (or don't shoot at all) Wesker will use his tentacles to slam your helicopter to the lava.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Posts : 658
Join date : 2012-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:55 pm

Maan i cant believe that the FACT that AL is dead is under dispute. Dude did his time in the story, he kicked some asses, but he 4 sure is dead, but his awesomeness lives on, whats wrong with it  . . . Its still about the poll right? or r we moving on from main subject as usual Very Happy, im quite happy that none of us want to see Leon get back, but really unhappy that mr BB is not that well wanted too. I mean as a fan i Just had to vote for Chris, but if not that id vote for Barry . . . Very Happy

P.S

I really want to see Chris in new RE CGI, i really wonder how Marek Denko will make him look like, BTW could anybody update me on next RE CGI rumors/facts, pls dont make me surf web. . .(u can PM me or something in order not to make this thread to move even further from its main subject, or you could reply here Rolling Eyes)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:34 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
I am curious, did anyone actually miss Wesker with the shot at the end? I do not mean on purpose to see the outcome.
I don't that's even possible.
It is. If you miss (or don't shoot at all) Wesker will use his tentacles to slam your helicopter to the lava.
Of course it is, but it's probably the most useless quicktime event in the game. The question was: did you miss the QTE the first time without doing it on purpose?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4492
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 35
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:36 pm

Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
I am curious, did anyone actually miss Wesker with the shot at the end? I do not mean on purpose to see the outcome.
I don't that's even possible.
It is. If you miss (or don't shoot at all) Wesker will use his tentacles to slam your helicopter to the lava.
Of course it is, but it's probably the most useless quicktime event in the game. The question was: did you miss the QTE the first time without doing it on purpose?
I did. XD

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:46 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
I am curious, did anyone actually miss Wesker with the shot at the end? I do not mean on purpose to see the outcome.
I don't that's even possible.
It is. If you miss (or don't shoot at all) Wesker will use his tentacles to slam your helicopter to the lava.
Of course it is, but it's probably the most useless quicktime event in the game. The question was: did you miss the QTE the first time without doing it on purpose?
I did. XD
Tell me you were stuffing your face with cheetoes or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4492
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 35
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:50 am

Vandal wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
I am curious, did anyone actually miss Wesker with the shot at the end? I do not mean on purpose to see the outcome.
I don't that's even possible.
It is. If you miss (or don't shoot at all) Wesker will use his tentacles to slam your helicopter to the lava.
Of course it is, but it's probably the most useless quicktime event in the game. The question was: did you miss the QTE the first time without doing it on purpose?
I did. XD
Tell me you were stuffing your face with cheetoes or something.
Nope.

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12946
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:13 am

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
I really want to see Chris in new RE CGI, i really wonder how Marek Denko will make him look like, BTW could anybody update me on next RE CGI rumors/facts, pls dont make me surf web. . .(u can PM me or something in order not to make this thread to move even further from its main subject, or you could reply here Rolling Eyes)
I would honestly prefer to see Chris in a CGI movie instead of a game next time. Leave Leon, Chris and Ada out of the next main title, plz. Plus it would indeed be cool to see him in a CG movie. As for any plot, there is none. There's not even one single piece of information that would indicate a new one is being made. Pretty much all we have right now is the small mention from the DVD extras of Degeneration on how the developer would like to make a movie with Rebecca.


Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
I am curious, did anyone actually miss Wesker with the shot at the end? I do not mean on purpose to see the outcome.
I don't that's even possible.
It is. If you miss (or don't shoot at all) Wesker will use his tentacles to slam your helicopter to the lava.
Of course it is, but it's probably the most useless quicktime event in the game. The question was: did you miss the QTE the first time without doing it on purpose?
I think it was when me and my friend were playing on co-op, we forgot there was a QTE at the end, he went to the bathroom and when he came back I was looking at a death screen.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Posts : 658
Join date : 2012-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:39 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
I really want to see Chris in new RE CGI, i really wonder how Marek Denko will make him look like, BTW could anybody update me on next RE CGI rumors/facts, pls dont make me surf web. . .(u can PM me or something in order not to make this thread to move even further from its main subject, or you could reply here Rolling Eyes)
I would honestly prefer to see Chris in a CGI movie instead of a game next time. Leave Leon, Chris and Ada out of the next main title, plz. Plus it would indeed be cool to see him in a CG movie. As for any plot, there is none. There's not even one single piece of information that would indicate a new one is being made. Pretty much all we have right now is the small mention from the DVD extras of Degeneration on how the developer would like to make a movie with Rebecca.

Well the reason i want Chris to be in next game is that he's getting old, well yes while being 40 he was as useful as when he was 35 or younger and sure that he will keep his awesomeness, but i really dont want to see 50 Yold Chris that battles evil and arthritis at the same time . . . But i also agree with the fact that Game needs more new heroes that would take up the story. As for CGI i would really love to see the Redfields work together, not like Chris/Jill or Leon/Claire and it would be pretty cool if they bring Becca in it as well . . . But im almost sure that both next game and CGI will bring Chris and Leon to be partners, there's no possible way that Devs will miss the chance of teaming them up, i mean do you remember what was going on only cs of one scene of Chris and Leon? ? ? But that would be awesome aswell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jamesy
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2009-04-07
Age : 29
Location : Raccoon Forest

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:51 am

"But i also agree with the fact that Game needs more new heroes that would take up the story. "





Like soap operas not matter how many new characters they introduce the fans will always want the original characters.  In WWE for example the wrestling fans always want old stars back such as the Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin and they usually do bring the best entertainment.  Sadly I think to an extent that does apply to resident evil.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssplain
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Steam : Splain
Posts : 743
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 29
Location : Birmingham AL

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:36 pm

They could introduce new characters into the series. Piers has a pretty large fanbase it would appear. Steve also was a "new" character that did well. There have been several major outbreaks throughout the world in recent releases. Maybe a release involving a new character (with no prior experience) who has to survive through a similar outbreak until the BSAA comes in would be a good way to introduce new blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
toddx77
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Playstation Network supermanx77
Posts : 113
Join date : 2011-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:42 am

Ssplain wrote:
They could introduce new characters into the series. Piers has a pretty large fanbase it would appear. Steve also was a "new" character that did well. There have been several major outbreaks throughout the world in recent releases. Maybe a release involving a new character (with no prior experience) who has to survive through a similar outbreak until the BSAA comes in would be a good way to introduce new blood.

I vote for Claire because I love her and it really has been too long since we have seen her in a main game. 13 years, crazy when you think about it. As for involving a new character who has to survive an outbreak while waiting for the BSAA I was thinking about something similar. I had this idea to introduce a new character who survived the initial attack and has to survive the rest of the out break. I picture something like 12 year old girl is the sole survivor and she has to get from where everyone was killed, say hotel for example, all the way to some safe zone by listening to someone give her instructions over a radio kind of like Bioshock. Also to add fear or some sort of disturbing factor maybe emphasize on how this 12 year old girl is having to use a gun to kill zombies. Like maybe have her scream while firing the gun, breathing hard a lot, getting scared when in a dark room or having to go around a corner. Just really focus on the psychological effects it would be having on her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2958
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 26
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:26 am

Jamesy wrote:
"But i also agree with the fact that Game needs more new heroes that would take up the story. "





Like soap operas not matter how many new characters they introduce the fans will always want the original characters. In WWE for example the wrestling fans always want old stars back such as the Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin and they usually do bring the best entertainment. Sadly I think to an extent that does apply to resident evil.

Yes, I agreed. This is a much better idea than rebooting the whole series with newly characters, and new storyline.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juzie
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-07-16
Location : Room S07 - Brookhaven Hospital

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:59 am

I want to see more of Claire, Sherry and Jake but Capcom needs to make up a good reason why he went kung fu retard on that monster at the end of his RE6 campaign because that was the single most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in a Resident Evil game but that aside I actually liked what they were trying to do with his character even if they didn't do as good a job as they probably wanted too and his interactions with Sherry turning him into a much more likeable person over time were interesting. If I had to pick one i'd say Claire just because it's like she doesn't exist anymore in the main story and we can always see Sherry and Jake later on. But I would like it much better if all 3 were included.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
willsp282012
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Playstation Network willsp282012
Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:32 pm

definatly needs leon
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVV2vnwsbYu2ZqUv5C9IzqQ
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4492
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 35
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:35 pm

willsp282012 wrote:
definatly needs leon
About as much as it needs Chris again. Rolling Eyes  We've basically had a straight shot of Chris, Leon, and Jill. Give those three a rest for now.

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juzie
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-07-16
Location : Room S07 - Brookhaven Hospital

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:27 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
willsp282012 wrote:
definatly needs leon
About as much as it needs Chris again. Rolling Eyes  We've basically had a straight shot of Chris, Leon, and Jill. Give those three a rest for now.

I think it would be cool if we got to meet all (or most) of the main characters at some point and then the spin off games that spawn from RE7 could have intersecting storylines like the RE6 campaigns. Although I might be the only one who feels like that's a good idea... it's just the spin offs most of the time feel soo non-canon. I would also like to see Jake's next campaign make more use of stealth (rather than that ridiculous martial arts QTE stuff we saw)... The Last of Us was really fun and made me wonder why there isn't more stealth in zombie games and Jake seems like the perfect character to start that kind of stuff. Unless they go down the kung fu warrior path with him..which would be the final nail in the coffin for me and the RE games (well any that had Jake in them anyway).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4492
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 35
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:33 pm

Juzie wrote:
The Last of Us was really fun and made me wonder why there isn't more stealth in zombie games
Try The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct. It relies heavily on stealth and while it may not garner any Game of the Year awards, it's not as bad as some make it out to be.

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:38 pm

I would like to see Resident Evil depart from what it's doing now, start with brand new characters that don't have anything to do with any of the introduced characters. Right now none of the characters in Resident Evil 6 really even reflected their normal selfs anyway. Mind as well play new characters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssplain
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Steam : Splain
Posts : 743
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 29
Location : Birmingham AL

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:59 pm

I would very much enjoy a new Outbreak game with a new cast of characters. I suppose I still need to beat File #2 oneday though...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
TyrantSteve
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2013-05-13
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:03 pm

For me, it would have to be either Steve, Barry or Claire. We've seen way too much of Leon and Chris in recent years, and Jill's just been in Revelations, I'd say it was high time they brought back some of the other classic characters. Steve, seeing as a ressurection was hinted but never actually done, Barry, 'cause he's never had his time to shine, and Claire; it's been far too long since we saw her last.

Aw, to hell with it. I want all three of them in Resident Evil 7.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   

Back to top Go down
 
Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)
Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Resident Evil: Revelations 2
» Resident Evil HD remake
» PLATINUMS
» Cyber Save Editor (PS4) game list
» Circumcision Opinion Poll

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion :: Main Series-
Jump to: