16%
 16% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 38

AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Spec Ops
Spec Ops

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:29 pm

Next time we see Chris Redfield in an RE game he will probably have grey hair and a grey beard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssplain
Zombie
Zombie

Steam : Splain

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:56 pm

Lol so true. All of the stress he has been through he may not have any hair Laughing 

(Even more off topic) We should start a thread similiar to this one but for the antagonist of the next game! I started to, but I have not finished Revelations or the Survivor series. I do not want to research the antagonist of those games and spoil plots pale

Last edited by Ssplain on Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Broken space bar.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:14 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
What do you mean "fake his death"? You can also choose not to shoot down the chopper in which case Nicholai just flies away well before the city is destroyed.

Nevermind, I just remembered before Nicholai used to fake his death. I just read it here. http://residentevil.wikia.com/Nikolai_Zinoviev/mainstream?action=render I don't know if this is real or what. I'm just curious about this.

Jamesy wrote:
Next time we see Chris Redfield in an RE game he will probably have grey hair and a grey beard

Ha ha, lol yeah right, maybe the next time we saw him he already bald headed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperMasterGamer
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:17 pm

Jamesy wrote:

Nah, he'll probably die the next time we see due to the side-effects of punching a boulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssplain
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:17 am

SuperMasterGamer wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Nah, he'll probably die the next time we see due to the side-effects of punching a boulder.

"A wild Golem has appeared"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:03 am

Ssplain wrote:
(Even more off topic) We should start a thread similiar to this one but for the antagonist of the next game! I started to, but I have not finished Revelations or the Survivor series. I do not want to research the antagonist of those games and spoil plots pale
You should be done with those soon considering that Survivor is only an hour or so and you've played RER for a while. Tell you what, you do it once you're done with those. I might or might not tamper with the poll if I see someone missing Razz

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
What do you mean "fake his death"? You can also choose not to shoot down the chopper in which case Nicholai just flies away well before the city is destroyed.

Nevermind, I just remembered before Nicholai used to fake his death. I just read it here. http://residentevil.wikia.com/Nikolai_Zinoviev/mainstream?action=render I don't know if this is real or what. I'm just curious about this.
I don't really remember that happening in the game but according to this it still happened about midway through the game and he was seen later on anyway.

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Ssplain
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:54 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
You should be done with those soon considering that Survivor is only an hour or so and you've played RER for a while. Tell you what, you do it once you're done with those. I might or might not tamper with the poll if I see someone missing Razz

I should have finished Revelations a while back:x . My 360 is broken so I have to play it whenever me and a friend manage to both be off work and free at the same time. Once I get settled in at my new place this should be a non-issue because my room mate has a very nice gaming computer he said I could use. Mine is becoming dated.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:48 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I don't really remember that happening in the game but according to this it still happened about midway through the game and he was seen later on anyway.

Yes, so I just thought maybe he did it again, or not. But I have a strong feeling he's still alive. I know he is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssplain
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:09 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Ssplain wrote:

Mass Distraction wrote:

On my recent playthrough, there was an area where Nikolai has just assassinated a supervisor right before Jill enters the same building as him. It is the building to get the oil mixture. Nikolai iin the front of the building going over something when Jill goes in the back to get the mix. Some zombies come busting through the window right next to Nikolai. Jill is in the other office and has to fight past the zombies. Jill escapes and Nikolai was assumed dead until later seen.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:59 pm

Ssplain wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Ssplain wrote:

Mass Distraction wrote:

On my recent playthrough, there was an area where Nikolai has just assassinated a supervisor right before Jill enters the same building as him. It is the building to get the oil mixture. Nikolai iin the front of the building going over something when Jill goes in the back to get the mix. Some zombies come busting through the window right next to Nikolai. Jill is in the other office and has to fight past the zombies. Jill escapes and Nikolai was assumed dead until later seen.
Yes, that's the time when he was holding a laptop like he was searching for something, and when you talk to him he was like; "Go away, I'm busy." Well, after that incident I still knew Nicholai was still alive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shrike
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:07 pm

That, or when the spark causes a huge explosion in the Gas Station.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:12 pm

Shrike wrote:
To this day, I'm wondering how he even survived. I mean he was no further than 2 feet from the core. Then again, Ada did survive getting smacked by a Tyrant. I wish it had killed her, but sadly no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:02 am

Nobudy wrote:
Shrike wrote:
To this day, I'm wondering how he even survived. I mean he was no further than 2 feet from the core. Then again, Ada did survive getting smacked by a Tyrant. I wish it had killed her, but sadly no.
It's not that uncommon for RE characters to survive ridiculous odds. Chris and Sheva crashing to a volcano in a plane and then all the stuff in Revelations (not gonna spoil anything for those still playing it). I still wish they'd at least try to keep it more plausible.

COMMUNITY:

Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:26 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I still wish they'd at least try to keep it more plausible.

I'm still hoping next time they make it more realistic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shrike
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:16 am

RE rule is that if you don't see a character death on screen, he is definitely alive. Which is somewhat annoying, but I know better stories that work the same way, so eh, nothing too surprising. I just dislike that "you thought A was dead, when actually, he is alive!" twist when used very poorly, like RE does it. I liked brutal RE titles. Like 1 and 3. CV was okay, too.

I just hope like the rest of you that it will happen less often in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jamesy
Spec Ops
Spec Ops

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:22 am

Shrike wrote:
RE rule is that if you don't see a character death on screen, he is definitely alive. Which is somewhat annoying, but I know better stories that work the same way, so eh, nothing too surprising. I just dislike that "you thought A was dead, when actually, he is alive!" twist when used very poorly, like RE does it. I liked brutal RE titles. Like 1 and 3. CV was okay, too.

I just hope like the rest of you that it will happen less often in the future.

We never saw the rocket launchers hit wesker did we?Laughing 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:59 am

Shrike wrote:
RE rule is that if you don't see a character death on screen, he is definitely alive.
We clearly saw Wesker's "death" on screen in RE1, yet he didn't die. There's a monkey wrench for you.

Jamesy wrote:
You're right, we didn't see the rocket launchers hit him because they stayed in Chris' and Sheva's hands up in the helicopter. What we quite clearly saw, though, were the warheads actually fired from said launchers take his head clean off. Wink 

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:14 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Shrike wrote:
RE rule is that if you don't see a character death on screen, he is definitely alive.
We clearly saw Wesker's "death" on screen in RE1, yet he didn't die. There's a monkey wrench for you.

Jamesy wrote:
You're right, we didn't see the rocket launchers hit him because they stayed in Chris' and Sheva's hands up in the helicopter. What we quite clearly saw, though, were the warheads actually fired from said launchers take his head clean off. Wink 

This is quality posting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jamesy
Spec Ops
Spec Ops

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:40 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Shrike wrote:

Jamesy wrote:

There was a debate on the internet that we never actually saw the rocket launchers hit his head even though they were fired at him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:44 am

Jamesy wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Shrike wrote:

Jamesy wrote:

There was a debate on the internet that we never actually saw the rocket launchers hit his head even though they were fired at him
That's retarded. Wesker was in a volcano, if you watch in slow motion, Wesker's head is wiped off, no joke. Plus the blast radius of not one, but two rockets? On the contrary, we saw him die clear as day. He was nothing but bits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:45 am

We did. The rocket pretty much clips through his head.

Vandal wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
That's retarded. Wesker was in a volcano, if you watch in slow motion, Wesker's head is wiped off, no joke. Plus the blast radius of not one, but two rockets? On the contrary, we saw him die clear as day. He was nothing but bits.
And even if he wasn't, the lava definitely did melt his remains.

COMMUNITY:

Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:47 am

I don't see why we actually need video evidence for this. It should be a no brainer. He's dead. Get over it. Please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:40 am

Jamesy wrote:
"We"? Huh-uh, no, I most definitely did see the rockets take his head off. The Internet can go suck on a dildo, if they think they know what I saw better than me.

Wesker is an awesome character, but like Vandal said, he's dead. Get over it and move on.

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shrike
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:16 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Shrike wrote:

Huh, that's true. It just makes it worse though. It's like "Hey, you remember that guy who got impaled by huge claws, and dropped dead, making a huge pool of blood underneath himself? Yeah, he was just pretending to be dead bro, he lives.".

I was always counting that Jill's scenario was canon though, I dunno why, so I didn't remember this instance.

And Wesker is dead. It would be way too stupid if he survived the volcano + 2 RL shots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssplain
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:47 am

I am curious, did anyone actually miss Wesker with the shot at the end? I do not mean on purpose to see the outcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)   

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 7 character (Poll)
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next