Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 5 Rascist? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 5 Rascist? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 5 Rascist? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 5 Rascist? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 5 Rascist? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 5 Rascist? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 5 Rascist? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 5 Rascist? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 5 Rascist? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 5 Rascist?

Go down 
+9
Vandal
00biohazard
MSR
ThomVD
Sargent D
Nobudy
leonada
Ghost Leader
ZombiePrincess
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

Resident Evil 5 Rascist? Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 5 Rascist?   Resident Evil 5 Rascist? EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:39 pm

I don't know if you guys have seen this or not but When I first saw it, I thought it was hilarious, granted it was a few years ago.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Rascist?   Resident Evil 5 Rascist? EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:52 pm

Racism maintains a hold in this world solely due to the fact that people keep being offended by it.
Back to top Go down
leonada
Zombie
Zombie
leonada

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Rascist?   Resident Evil 5 Rascist? EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:11 am

why is RE5 racist but the others aren't, is it not racist to kill white zombies but racist to have ONE game that takes place in Africa and killing black "zombies" that has a few white people in it that you kill also? two reasons: over reaction and not thinking (assuming that they have a brain to think with)
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Rascist?   Resident Evil 5 Rascist? EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:13 am

Oh so it's wrong for a white man to kill black zombies. But, it was ok for a white guy to kill a bunch of Spaniards?
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Rascist?   Resident Evil 5 Rascist? EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:45 am

Did not want to cause a debate. I'm sorry. I just thought it was kind of humorous.
Back to top Go down
leonada
Zombie
Zombie
leonada

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Rascist?   Resident Evil 5 Rascist? EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:50 am

i was just pointing out something XP i didnt mean it to look like i was debating something
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Rascist?   Resident Evil 5 Rascist? EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:44 am

ZombiePrincess wrote:
Did not want to cause a debate. I'm sorry. I just thought it was kind of humorous.
Oh no it's cool. I was adding to the humor. Seems I did a poor job of it.
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Rascist?   Resident Evil 5 Rascist? EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:19 pm

Ok. Phew. I was scared for a minute lol
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Rascist?   Resident Evil 5 Rascist? EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:26 pm

With all honesty, my family comes from West Africa, and I take no offense with this game.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Rascist?   Resident Evil 5 Rascist? EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:54 pm

I never understood why people found it racist in the beginning. Yes it's a white guy killing black villagers who are infected in Africa, so what? There are plenty of other games out there that could have been slapped as racist but didn't, it's all bullshit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Rascist?   Resident Evil 5 Rascist? EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:02 pm

Funny thing is, if there would've been only white people, they would have found it racist too. "There's only white people in this game and it's located in Africa for fucks sake."
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Rascist?   Resident Evil 5 Rascist? EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:19 pm

RE5 was so racist! Seriously Martin Luther King and Malcom X were turning around in their graves after the release of the first RE5 trailers! But Capcom was smart and fixed all that racist Bs that their original RE5 product was when they changed the game drastically and added a great character like Sheva Alomar! Thank The Lord for that!
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Rascist?   Resident Evil 5 Rascist? EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:24 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
RE5 was so racist! Seriously Martin Luther King and Malcom X were turning around in their graves after the release of the first RE5 trailers! But Capcom was smart and fixed all that racist Bs that their original RE5 product was when they changed the game drastically and added a great character like Sheva Alomar! Thank The Lord for that!
Your sarcasm is legendary my friend.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Rascist?   Resident Evil 5 Rascist? EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:28 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:

Sheva was in the original game also....
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Rascist?   Resident Evil 5 Rascist? EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:29 am

00biohazard wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:

I think that was part of the sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Rascist?   Resident Evil 5 Rascist? EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:50 am

Nobudy wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:

I think the part about Sheva being a great character was the sarcasm. I doubt Spike believes that she was there from the start.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Rascist?   Resident Evil 5 Rascist? EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:48 am

Vandal wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:

I think the part about Sheva being a great character was the sarcasm. I doubt Spike believes that she was there from the start.
But she was there from the start. Why wouldn't he believe it?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Rascist?   Resident Evil 5 Rascist? EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:03 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:

He has a ridiculous bias against her. I don't know. This isn't the first time he mentioned Capcom adding Sheva to divert racial accusations.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Rascist?   Resident Evil 5 Rascist? EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:55 pm

Vandal wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:

He has a ridiculous bias against her. I don't know. This isn't the first time he mentioned Capcom adding Sheva to divert racial accusations.

It's not ridiculous and it's not a bias. And Sheva wasn't there from the very very start. But mainly I'm referring to the huge undeserved screen hogging, story-interfering thing. Otherwise I've read that original RE5 concept thing.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Rascist?   Resident Evil 5 Rascist? EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:12 pm

Again, huge bias. Don't even deny that you have a bias against her. Cause you do. It's quite obvious.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Rascist?   Resident Evil 5 Rascist? EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:21 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
And Sheva wasn't there from the very very start. But mainly I'm referring to the huge undeserved screen hogging, story-interfering thing. Otherwise I've read that original RE5 concept thing.
If you've read the original concept, then you should know she was there from the very beginning, but as an NPC you met later in the game rather than as partner/co-op character.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Rascist?   Resident Evil 5 Rascist? EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:33 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
And Sheva wasn't there from the very very start. But mainly I'm referring to the huge undeserved screen hogging, story-interfering thing. Otherwise I've read that original RE5 concept thing.
If you've read the original concept, then you should know she was there from the very beginning, but as an NPC you met later in the game rather than as partner/co-op character.
Why are we even discussing this? I'm sure he heard this before. Mass or myself would have told him umpteen times already.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Rascist?   Resident Evil 5 Rascist? EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 8:48 am

Vandal wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
Why are we even discussing this? I'm sure he heard this before. Mass or myself would have told him umpteen times already.
Because he just said in his post above that she wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Rascist?   Resident Evil 5 Rascist? EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 8:56 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
He's just hard-headed, I don't see much value in arguing with him.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Rascist?   Resident Evil 5 Rascist? EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:14 pm

Vandal wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
He's just hard-headed, I don't see much value in arguing with him.

I'm just too smart for my own good. You know the problem with being so smart? It's mainly being right all the time.

Ok, Sheva didn't originally interfere with the story in a major way. That was an amendment made later on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Rascist?   Resident Evil 5 Rascist? Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 5 Rascist?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next