HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****

Go down 
+19
Ssplain
AWDCP
ThomVD
Mcghie
Known_Hero
Teh Black Cat
Cyberization
NiteKrawler
Wesker's Fanboy
SWITCHMYND
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Vandal
Methsia
00biohazard
PWNERX
Industrial Ridden
Mass Distraction
Limey
marialuvs26
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
marialuvs26
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** Empty
PostSubject: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:26 am

... GET OUT OF YOUR MOMS BASEMENT AND GROW A PAIR!

this message has been brought to you by 02ViperACR ... Smile ha ha ha ... im Banned ... ohh no ... what shall i do!

IM CRYING NOW ,,, OHH IM CRYING ......

BACK TO YOU .....FUCKERS :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.omgsharks.com
marialuvs26
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:27 am

HURRY UP AND BAN ME ... USE YOUR INTERNET TUFF GUY SKILLS

Back to top Go down
Limey
Zombie
Zombie

Playstation Network LimeyPolo
Steam : LimeyPolo

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:28 am

Immature much? You must still be living with YA MUMMA at 12.

But for realz, man? Grow up, it's no wonder you were banned.
Back to top Go down
marialuvs26
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:30 am

JUST REMEMBER THAT 02VIPERACR PROVED ALL YOU FUCKS WRONG AND ALL YOU COULD DO WAS BAN ME ... HAAAA ...

GOD ... ARE THESE THE TYPE OF PPL THAT PLAY MY FAV. GAME ... I HOPE NOT ... KINDA MAKES ME SICK ... ANYWAY IM OFF TO REAL WORLD LAND ... HAVE FUN IN YOUR BASEMENT.
Back to top Go down
marialuvs26
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:31 am

BLOW ME BITCH
Back to top Go down
marialuvs26
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:31 am

THANK YOU ... BYE BYE
Back to top Go down
Limey
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:33 am

marialuvs26 wrote:

JUST REMEMBER THAT 02VIPERACR PROVED ALL YOU FUCKS WRONG AND ALL YOU COULD DO WAS BAN ME ... HAAAA ...

GOD ... ARE THESE THE TYPE OF PPL THAT PLAY MY FAV. GAME ... I HOPE NOT ... KINDA MAKES ME SICK ... ANYWAY IM OFF TO REAL WORLD LAND ... HAVE FUN IN UR BASEMENT.
Hey, you accuse of people here of being low lives when you're the one making...a second account obsessively to post negative commentary childishly? So trivial...but it is laughable you failed socially on this 'small' forum - wonder how you fare with any circumstance more complex?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:54 am

Hmm... I might just not ban you for now. You are almost as hilarious as Phoenix or whaterver he likes to call himself, or that "biggest RE fan ever" that we had.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Limey
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:59 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Hmm... I might just not ban you for now. You are almost as hilarious as Phoenix or whaterver he likes to call himself, or that "biggest RE fan ever" that we had.
We need a 'Tyrant Program' where we have these mindless fools as deployable keyboard warriors.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:02 am

Limey wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
We need a 'Tyrant Program' where we have these mindless fools as deployable keyboard warriors.
Good idea! These people are perfect test subjects.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:58 am

Woah, you might wanna chill dude lol. That's some serious raging! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:26 am

Moved this to User Posted News for lulz. I also censored the title for obvious reasons.

Limey wrote:
marialuvs26 wrote:

GOD ... ARE THESE THE TYPE OF PPL THAT PLAY MY FAV. GAME ... I HOPE NOT ... KINDA MAKES ME SICK ... ANYWAY IM OFF TO REAL WORLD LAND ... HAVE FUN IN UR BASEMENT.
Hey, you accuse of people here of being low lives when you're the one making...a second account obsessively to post negative commentary childishly? So trivial...but it is laughable you failed socially on this 'small' forum - wonder how you fare with any circumstance more complex?
I totally missed this. He actually didn't make a new account, this was supposedly his girlfriend's. I think there's a thread by this name in the introductions section. Then again it's highly likely that he just made up the whole gf thing and just posted on two accounts.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:04 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Moved this to User Posted News for lulz. I also censored the title for obvious reasons.

Limey wrote:
marialuvs26 wrote:

I totally missed this. He actually didn't make a new account, this was supposedly his girlfriend's. I think there's a thread by this name in the introductions section. Then again it's highly likely that he just made up the whole gf thing and just posted on two accounts.
This 02VIPERRACR character sounds like a F'n Bstrd. Barry doesn't like F'n Bstrds.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Limey
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:52 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

Limey wrote:
marialuvs26 wrote:

So, he's probably a loser too - nice. Gotta love hypocrisy.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:02 pm

not sure if troll or srs
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:11 pm

marialuvs26 wrote:

this message has been brought to you by 02ViperACR ... Smile ha ha ha ... im Banned ... ohh no ... what shall i do!

marialuvs26 wrote:

HURRY UP AND BAN ME ... USE YOUR INTERNET TUFF GUY SKILLS

marialuvs26 wrote:

GOD ... ARE THESE THE TYPE OF PPL THAT PLAY MY FAV. GAME ... I HOPE NOT ... KINDA MAKES ME SICK ... ANYWAY IM OFF TO REAL WORLD LAND ... HAVE FUN IN YOUR BASEMENT.

marialuvs26 wrote:
BLOW ME BITCH

marialuvs26 wrote:
THANK YOU ... BYE BYE
Well, someone was really affected by the ban. Must be strange watching someone go insane.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:21 pm

marialuvs26 wrote:

After reading how pissed and but hurt u are bout ban, guessing ur the one who has no real life and lives in moms basement, cs you took it waaaaay 2 serious and let me tell you what person that has a real life wouldn't care much about being banned on some forum, so my advice to you would be to get a real life Rolling Eyes . . .
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:57 pm

AWH POOR BABYS HAVING A FIT
Back to top Go down
Wesker's Fanboy
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker's Fanboy

Playstation Network Yonwyn

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:14 pm

Trust me, I've seen worse people on forums. It's amusing to read, though.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:23 pm

Wesker's Fanboy wrote:
Trust me, I've seen worse people on forums. It's amusing to read, though.

This is mild compared to most. At least he only used the wall glitch to get to the warp zone, came back and then just rage quit.
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

Playstation Network MrOutside-

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:25 pm

Hahahahaha. I'm too new to know who this guy is, but he made me laugh. Not by being humourous or witty in any way, just by, y'know, being a colossally immature individual.

So thanks for that, 02ViperACR. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:27 pm

I love his title choice too. Brain dead fucks? This is a Resident Evil forum so did he not expect zombies? Oh, he was talking about us? Right then.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:29 pm

Am I the only one picturing him rocking back and forth in the coner of his room mumbling to himself: "They'll see. They'll alllll see!"
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:36 pm

Mercy wrote:
Am I the only one picturing him rocking back and forth in the coner of his room mumbling to himself: "They'll see. They'll alllll see!"
Future criminal mastermind? I look forward to his attempts to take over the world with his powers of . . . extreme . . . punctuation . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F**** Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next