HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What do you want for future games?
Today at 2:09 am by Ghost Leader

» Your first Zombie Film
Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:48 pm by White Rock

» What has happen??
Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:45 pm by White Rock

» Resident Evil 2 remake talk...
Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:36 pm by White Rock

» Someone from the past
Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:32 pm by White Rock

» Paul Anderson confirms he's heading reboot of RE film series
Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:02 am by White Rock

» London Tube Map in RE1 REmake
Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:07 am by zeolite

» Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year!
Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:30 am by Bulls-3ye

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:27 pm by DeathShadows

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
 
Ghost Leader
 

Share | 
 

 Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4482
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 35
Location : Rockfort Hills, Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:44 am

Ah... maybe I should let the occasional asswipe run a little rampant like this on my site every once in a while. lol!

_________________
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2958
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 26
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:59 pm

What did I missed? ;___; Damn, why I missed this kind of cool occassion. Well, anyway it's a little late. I just noticed this thread, and I gotta something to say. Hmmm. I think I remember this kid, but not much. Why he got banned? He's really got insane.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2151
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 22
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:21 pm

This forum is full of brain dead threads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Playstation Network Clowngoon
Posts : 1047
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 22
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:03 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
What did I missed? ;___; Damn, why I missed this kind of cool occassion. Well, anyway it's a little late. I just noticed this thread, and I gotta something to say. Hmmm. I think I remember this kid, but not much. Why he got banned? He's really got insane.
It's a funny story really. I think he had a tantrum or something like that. Afterwards, he created another account to "apologize"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2958
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 26
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:52 pm

PWNERX wrote:
This forum is full of brain dead threads.
Well, I better not surprise this is a Resident Evil forum afterall. lol!

Nobudy wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
What did I missed? ;___; Damn, why I missed this kind of cool occassion. Well, anyway it's a little late. I just noticed this thread, and I gotta something to say. Hmmm. I think I remember this kid, but not much. Why he got banned? He's really got insane.
It's a funny story really. I think he had a tantrum or something like that. Afterwards, he created another account to "apologize"
The guy must be desperate of comin' back here. This is not new, many member who got banned still intend to come back. They are like obsessed in this forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Playstation Network Clowngoon
Posts : 1047
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 22
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:26 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
This forum is full of brain dead threads.
Well, I better not surprise this is a Resident Evil forum afterall. lol!

Nobudy wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
What did I missed? ;___; Damn, why I missed this kind of cool occassion. Well, anyway it's a little late. I just noticed this thread, and I gotta something to say. Hmmm. I think I remember this kid, but not much. Why he got banned? He's really got insane.
It's a funny story really. I think he had a tantrum or something like that. Afterwards, he created another account to "apologize"
The guy must be desperate of comin' back here. This is not new, many member who got banned still intend to come back. They are like obsessed in this forum.
I wouldn't mind banned members coming back if they waited patiently after some time, and if he/she can act more mature when things don't go their way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****   

Back to top Go down
 
Your Forum is Full of Brain dead F****
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» And yet, the brain dead libs will line up to vote for this phony
» Man caught driving with dead body
» Does Gerry admit to knowing Madeleine is dead!!!!!
» Two women 'caught trying to smuggle dead relative on to passenger jet at Liverpool airport'
» “The obvious is painful and Maddie is dead” - Interview with Gonçalo Amaral

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: User Posted News-
Jump to: