Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
do you think he's really dead? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
do you think he's really dead? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
do you think he's really dead? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
do you think he's really dead? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
do you think he's really dead? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
do you think he's really dead? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
do you think he's really dead? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
do you think he's really dead? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
do you think he's really dead? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

do you think he's really dead?

Go down 
+3
Jamesy
NiteKrawler
nekronuke
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

do you think he's really dead? Empty
PostSubject: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:27 pm

ok.... weskers been through a lot. he fell into lava and was smashed by two RPG rockets. i dont think he's really dead though (even though the cutscene makes it look like one rocket knocked hi head off without detonating) and i think hes coming back for more in a... resident evil 6 anyone? and while im here... what virus does wesker have? (and there were more!?! hes a TYRANT?!?! a t-103 without the control?)
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:11 pm

nekronuke wrote:
ok.... weskers been through a lot. he fell into lava and was smashed by two RPG rockets. i dont think he's really dead though (even though the cutscene makes it look like one rocket knocked hi head off without detonating) and i think hes coming back for more in a... resident evil 6 anyone? and while im here... what virus does wesker have? (and there were more!?! hes a TYRANT?!?! a t-103 without the control?)

Yes he's dead. He'll be dead until/unless Capcom thinks they would make more money by bringing him back. (probably won't happen.) Resident Evil 6 is at least 4-5 years off and if it were to be any good, it'll take about 8 years to finish. Plus we have to throw in Capcom's unusual need to delay games so we'll probably see RE6 in about 10-11 years. Wesker's virus is called P-30. It's the same stuff that Jill was infected with in RE5. It serves as an ultra performance enhancer. There are not more Weskers. There are/were Wesker "Children", but not more Albert Weskers. The other Wesker Children were just kids from extraordinary families who were given the P-30 at some point in their life. According to Spencer, Albert was the only survivor. He's also not a tyrant of any kind. Hope this clears things up.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:57 pm

THANK YOU! p-30? an offshoot of progenitor? i must sound dumb... wesker is my favorite RE character, so i had to ask... im getting RE3 nemesis... any good? i played the demo. loved the ammo-construction and choices at nemesis encounters... and does it have wesker in it? bounce i think RE 6 (if it is made) should be what wesker is doing between 4 and 5... just so i can have wesker as the main character... im going to write one of those annoying gamer petitions...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:38 pm

I'm not sure how related to the progenitor virus P-30 is. RE3 is very good. A classic. Wesker isn't in it though, but we have to remember that Wesker isn't RE. Many great RE games didn't have him.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:03 am

of course. i know that. so im going to buy that re3
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:30 am

nekronuke wrote:
of course. i know that. so im going to buy that re3

Good good. It's just that a lot of people act as if RE would die without him. You are level minded apparently.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:06 am

There are about a million of these threads. Do I think Wesker is dead? Yes I do but I would not rule out Wesker making a comeback in a few resident evil expansion packs in the future. Who knows Wesker might return one day in a different form.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:26 am

if wesker is to come back it will be in a game like the darkside chronicles where they redo games and they might make a game to see what he was doing between re 4 and 5
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:39 am

Its remarkable as well how Wesker aged between RE4 and RE5. In RE4 he virtually looked the same as he did in RE1 remake yet in the space of only 2-4 years he looked like 70 years old come RE5. lol!

Last edited by Jamesy on Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:40 am

Jamesy wrote:
There are about a million of these threads. Do I think Wesker is dead? Yes I do but I would not rule out Wesker making a comeback in a few resident evil expansion packs in the future. Who knows Wesker might return one day in a different form.

Damn it Jamesy, stop patrolling the place. You know we're laid back here.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:41 am

And I am laid back too
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:44 am

Well lay back further. We don't want the new kids to think they are joining a group of fascists or a cult...yet. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:49 am

Oh yeah I am part of the 'bring back Wesker from the dead cult'.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:02 pm

OH! A BROTHER! er.... you mortals didn't hear that... and... uh.... yeah, wesker IS coming back in darkside chronicles (becuase it does RE2 and CVX and MAYBE RE4) and you can see his face in the fog on the poster. and wesker's aging... they should have used a better voice actor.... he sounds f*d up... i mean, they didn't have to use the original guy (he's dead right?) but, i liked the guy from UC, even with his creation of ZOWMBAYZ....
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:04 pm

nekronuke wrote:
OH! A BROTHER! er.... you mortals didn't hear that... and... uh.... yeah, wesker IS coming back in darkside chronicles (becuase it does RE2 and CVX and MAYBE RE4) and you can see his face in the fog on the poster. and wesker's aging... they should have used a better voice actor.... he sounds f*d up... i mean, they didn't have to use the original guy (he's dead right?) but, i liked the guy from UC, even with his creation of ZOWMBAYZ....

They should have used better voice actor? For which game?
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:08 pm

RE5... he sounded like he had strep throat... YOUR GOING TO DIE KREHS!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:30 pm

nekronuke wrote:
RE5... he sounded like he had strep throat... YOUR GOING TO DIE KREHS!

Hate to tell you this but D. C. Douglas did Wesker's voice for both UC and RE5. In UC he sounded monotone and robotic, and in RE5 he sounded like Christian Bale as Batman. Smile
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:33 pm

WHAT!? well i like a more... mechanical... aproach to his voice, becuase he sounded kinda like that in REmake.... and, btw while on the topic, whos says christhisway! when theyre gettn chased by the dogs in REmake?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:36 pm

nekronuke wrote:
WHAT!? well i like a more... mechanical... aproach to his voice, becuase he sounded kinda like that in REmake.... and, btw while on the topic, whos says christhisway! when theyre gettn chased by the dogs in REmake?

That was Wesker. I always liked that part. I also thought Douglas did better in UC than in RE5, but I honestly liked him in both. <---If that doesn't bring Spike back, I dunno what will! Smile
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:41 pm

ah... so it wasnt barry! I GET 20 BUCKS!!!! WOOO and thnx for the redirect to the new forum...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:45 pm

nekronuke wrote:
ah... so it wasnt barry! I GET 20 BUCKS!!!! WOOO and thnx for the redirect to the new forum...

Hey I get 10 of that! And no problem.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:47 pm

uh.... got paypal? good cos i dont.... and so hes spartan(insertnumber)?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:53 pm

nite
spike hated the guts of dc douglas.where is spike anyway.he hasnt been online in about a month.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:13 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
nite
spike hated the guts of dc douglas.where is spike anyway.he hasnt been online in about a month.

Yeah I know he hated him. That's why I said he'll probably come back since I said I didn't mind him. Smile And I'm not sure where he got off to. He's mystical with me as well. Just said he'd be away from a computer for a while. I figure it has something to do with the CIA or something. Maybe he's in the BSAA?
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:16 pm

maybe his real name is chris redfield. dude im naming my kid chris redfield. just because.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you think he's really dead?   do you think he's really dead? Empty

Back to top Go down

do you think he's really dead?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next