HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????

Go down 
+12
Regenerator
Ghost Leader
frodomir
BioHazardMerc1
White Rock
Leon Kennedy
leonada
Wesker2098
Spike991
Down
charlieRE2
Umbrella Spy
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
leonada
Zombie
Zombie
leonada

SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:55 am

frodomir wrote:
leonada wrote:
i use to be scared of the old RE game but because of RE4 iam not scared anymore if they would have had the zombies i might still be scared

Lol why do u ppl find so scary about zombies... The only thing that can scare u if they jump out in front of u and u didnt expect that...

i was 5 at the time i have a reason
Back to top Go down
BioHazardMerc1
Zombie
Zombie
BioHazardMerc1

Playstation Network Charlz0r

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 7:50 am

leonada wrote:
frodomir wrote:
leonada wrote:
i use to be scared of the old RE game but because of RE4 iam not scared anymore if they would have had the zombies i might still be scared

Lol why do u ppl find so scary about zombies... The only thing that can scare u if they jump out in front of u and u didnt expect that...

i was 5 at the time i have a reason

I started playing RE3 just after I've finished completey RE4 and I saw the differences between RE4 and RE3 both in hardmode. RE3, u dont have a lot of ammos cuz zombies are strong, and the thing is that they are scary because when they come from no where(1st time u met Brad in RE3) I was scared and more scared when I've played RE4.
Back to top Go down
Kytte
Zombie
Zombie
Kytte

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 2:36 pm

I hope RE5 is alot scarier than RE4
RE4 was more an action game to me and I was never scared at any point other than the Regenerator/Iron Maiden bit
But that is all
Altho It would be cool to shoot zombies with the same style as in RE4 and 5
that would be well scary
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 2:39 pm

Kytte wrote:
I hope RE5 is alot scarier than RE4
RE4 was more an action game to me and I was never scared at any point other than the Regenerator/Iron Maiden bit
But that is all
Altho It would be cool to shoot zombies with the same style as in RE4 and 5
that would be well scary

RE4 wasn't an action game, you said that you were scared at the part with the Regenerator, what about Dr. Salvador being right behind you with a chainsaw, or Del Lago jumping out and eating you on the bridge, or the numerous other things?Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:38 pm

Spike991 wrote:

RE4 wasn't an action game, you said that you were scared at the part with the Regenerator, what about Dr. Salvador being right behind you with a chainsaw, or Del Lago jumping out and eating you on the bridge, or the numerous other things?Smile
Well, I'm not speaking for Kytte, but I've seen Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Lake Placid enough that there was never any fear factor to them in my experience.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Well, I'm not speaking for Kytte, but I've seen Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Lake Placid enough that there was never any fear factor to them in my experience.

Yeah, after seeing them so many times, the fear factor is lost, I think the same thing can be said for the games.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 7:33 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Yeah, after seeing them so many times, the fear factor is lost, I think the same thing can be said for the games.Smile
Even on my very first playthrough of RE4, there was no fear factor to them for me. It was like, "A chainsaw-wielding maniac? Okay, I've seen this movie before, let's move on now..."
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:00 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Even on my very first playthrough of RE4, there was no fear factor to them for me. It was like, "A chainsaw-wielding maniac? Okay, I've seen this movie before, let's move on now..."

I have never really found any of them to be scary, just the tension of when you are about to die, struggling to find herbs or first-aids, that is the fear factor for me on all of them, but other than that, pretty much nada.Smile
Back to top Go down
Michael
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Michael

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:20 pm

Sorry, but you guys are starting to get a bit off-topic. Get back on topic or me, Down, or Leon will have no choice, but to lock it. Not trying to sounds like a jerk or anything, but i just wanna keep the rules in place. (Which isn't normal for a 15 yr. old xD)
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:13 pm

Michael wrote:
Sorry, but you guys are starting to get a bit off-topic. Get back on topic or me, Down, or Leon will have no choice, but to lock it. Not trying to sounds like a jerk or anything, but i just wanna keep the rules in place. (Which isn't normal for a 15 yr. old xD)
Well, considering the subject, I think discussions of comparisons between different aspects of RE4 and the previous REs are well within bounds to be considered on-topic.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:33 pm

Michael wrote:

Yeah, I appreciate your being polite and accomodating, but I have to agree with Ghost Leader, I think that this is on-topic, it directly relates to the title about 'missing zombies'.Smile
Back to top Go down
Kytte
Zombie
Zombie
Kytte

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 9:42 am

I looked through this topic and thought it was on topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3