Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
You know what I miss EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
You know what I miss EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
You know what I miss EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
You know what I miss EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
You know what I miss EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
You know what I miss EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
You know what I miss EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
You know what I miss EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
You know what I miss EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

You know what I miss

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

You know what I miss Empty
PostSubject: You know what I miss   You know what I miss EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:50 pm

I miss the various dead bodys of the people of raccoon city. For example RE2 had a crap load of dead people in the static backround that gives you the feeling of damn im the last person left. In the RE4/5 you never really get that effect. I used to love the attention of detail on how the victims died.

I remember in RE2 right before you go thru the bus to the police station you can see a dead static character that looks like he pushed thru the metal railing cause you can see oarts of metal sticking thru his chest and out his back. I hope if they reboot the series they go back to where u can just see the victims of the zombie attacks and they aint zombies just dead
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: You know what I miss   You know what I miss EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:59 am

I will always remember the guy in one of the tables outside some restaurant at the beginning of RE2 with knives and forks sticking from his back. There was also mr. Bean's car around that part.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

PostSubject: Re: You know what I miss   You know what I miss EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:51 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I will always remember the guy in one of the tables outside some restaurant at the beginning of RE2 with knives and forks sticking from his back. There was also mr. Bean's car around that part.

Yep you totally remembered that guy I remembered haha but I really wish that they place bodies like that in the next games. I always love seeing the carnage of the outbreak.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: You know what I miss   You know what I miss EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:41 am

Ohh, you were talking about that guy Very Happy I Though you were talking about someone in the bus (don't remember those bodies because I usually rush through the thing). Weren't there a bunch of zombies eating a guy at that area?
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: You know what I miss   You know what I miss EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:39 am

I liked seeing the carnage on the streets...it gave the games a nice gloomy atmosphere...thats another thing that got me hooked on the series
Back to top Go down
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

PostSubject: Re: You know what I miss   You know what I miss EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:40 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Ohh, you were talking about that guy Very Happy I Though you were talking about someone in the bus (don't remember those bodies because I usually rush through the thing). Weren't there a bunch of zombies eating a guy at that area?

yea they were eating a guy and when you get near it changed the static camera and u see the guy were talking about haha last time I really played re2 was back in the n64 days where I decided to upgrade from psx to the 64 version. Damn I miss those games.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: You know what I miss   You know what I miss EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:01 pm

I'm actually thinking about testing the mobile phone version of RE2 Razz Let's see how this turns out...
Back to top Go down
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

PostSubject: Re: You know what I miss   You know what I miss EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:25 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I'm actually thinking about testing the mobile phone version of RE2 Razz Let's see how this turns out...

never heard of it man is it a port or emu? I have 123 all as psx emulators on my mac so yea
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: You know what I miss   You know what I miss EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:14 am

It's called Resident Evil Uprising. They are releasing mobile version of older RE games. I also got Resident Evil Genesis, which is basically RE1. They're not direct ports, of course, and they alter the story a little but essentially they are the same.

I'm craving for a RE3 for PS. When I can see a cheap one I'll buy it.
Back to top Go down
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

PostSubject: Re: You know what I miss   You know what I miss EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:44 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
It's called Resident Evil Uprising. They are releasing mobile version of older RE games. I also got Resident Evil Genesis, which is basically RE1. They're not direct ports, of course, and they alter the story a little but essentially they are the same.

I'm craving for a RE3 for PS. When I can see a cheap one I'll buy it.
Wow re2 uprising looks pretty good cant say the same for genesis. So far the only great mobile is re4, sorta got board of degeneration
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: You know what I miss   You know what I miss EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:24 pm

Aren't both Degeneration and RE4 iPhone games? Yeah, Uprising was pretty nice. Genesis was ok too, it apparently took the way of REmake since it has Lisa Trevor. The games have some storyline differences to the originals though, for example in Genesis Barry dies and Chris is presumed dead (though in Uprising he's revealed to be alive) and the RPD building in Uprising is considerably different.
Back to top Go down
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

PostSubject: Re: You know what I miss   You know what I miss EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:01 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Aren't both Degeneration and RE4 iPhone games? Yeah, Uprising was pretty nice. Genesis was ok too, it apparently took the way of REmake since it has Lisa Trevor. The games have some storyline differences to the originals though, for example in Genesis Barry dies and Chris is presumed dead (though in Uprising he's revealed to be alive) and the RPD building in Uprising is considerably different.

yep iphone games and are realy good cept degeneration does get boring after a bit. Wow nigs that sounds pretty dope what type of phone is needed? pretty sure I can find a rom and install it on some old java phone.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: You know what I miss   You know what I miss EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 3:06 am

How can a game with zombies get boring? I have a Nokia 6300 and the games play just fine.

I found one interesting thing in Uprising: the cerberus dogs actually have two heads. Moreso, you only encounter Birkin in his second form.

EDIT: Holy crap Genesis is hard! And the saving system sucks balls. This game too made the setting (aka. the mansion) totally different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know what I miss   You know what I miss Empty

Back to top Go down

You know what I miss
Page 1 of 1