Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????

Go down 
+12
Regenerator
Ghost Leader
frodomir
BioHazardMerc1
White Rock
Leon Kennedy
leonada
Wesker2098
Spike991
Down
charlieRE2
Umbrella Spy
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? Empty
PostSubject: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:23 pm

somebody miss the zombies in the new resident evil games (i miss them) tell me your opinion

SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? 66153-20
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:25 pm

yeah i miss the zombies. there moans and little foot steps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:26 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
yeah i miss the zombies. there moans and little foot steps Very Happy

yes i want zombies come back Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:27 pm

well yea I was thinking of making a mod for resident evil 4 like something the give the ganado more blood so they are like small bosses or something can change how they look and instead of talking i will edit the sounds to how they sound in resident evil 3 so yea but yea I want some zombies Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:31 pm

Sort of, yes and no. I want some fast, relentless, intimidating, and frightening zombies. The crimson heads in the REmake make you think really fast, and run for an exit, that is what I want, not that there is anything wrong with the slow ones, but right now they are using the Gannado things, and that is cool, but I wouldn't want them to just throw some zombies in where they don't belong.Smile
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:35 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Sort of, yes and no. I want some fast, relentless, intimidating, and frightening zombies. The crimson heads in the REmake make you think really fast, and run for an exit, that is what I want, not that there is anything wrong with the slow ones, but right now they are using the Gannado things, and that is cool, but I wouldn't want them to just throw some zombies in where they don't belong.Smile

yea the crimson head are very creepi and when they come out i run affraid
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:41 pm

Umbrella Spy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

lol, yeah, I hate it, but at the same time I love it when they run after me, but that was really only the first couple of times I played through the game, now I always conserve enough of the right kind of ammo so I really don't have to worry about it.Smile
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:48 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Umbrella Spy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

lol, yeah, I hate it, but at the same time I love it when they run after me, but that was really only the first couple of times I played through the game, now I always conserve enough of the right kind of ammo so I really don't have to worry about it.Smile

i keep my querosine to burn it and with that i dont have any problem Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wesker2098
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 8:19 pm

I thought the concept in Resident Evil 4 was alot better when i saw videos for 3.5 but mostly i wouldve loved a more Resident Evil style game zombies, hunters, etc. i didnt really enjoy the whole im a parasite so look out i might burst out of a head and beat the F*** out you, i wouldve loved another puzzle based (real puzzle not just puttin piece a and piece b together) survival horror game with a few zombies standing around the corner that i cant change the camera angle of... i love the classics.... but thats just me...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 10:24 pm

Wesker2098 wrote:
I thought the concept in Resident Evil 4 was alot better when i saw videos for 3.5 but mostly i wouldve loved a more Resident Evil style game zombies, hunters, etc. i didnt really enjoy the whole im a parasite so look out i might burst out of a head and beat the F*** out you, i wouldve loved another puzzle based (real puzzle not just puttin piece a and piece b together) survival horror game with a few zombies standing around the corner that i cant change the camera angle of... i love the classics.... but thats just me...

I have to agree that puzzles were not RE4's strong point, but I think that is the only complaint, and Ashley's lame line at the end, but it had plental of survival horror, great characters, voice acting was exceptional, music was fitting, and gameplay was alot of fun. I understand if you are a fan of the classics, everyone likes a classic now & then, but in order to keep their target audience, and to make sure that this franchise would continue to be top noch, they needed to change a few things, just tweek it, and they have done it perfectly.Smile
Back to top Go down
leonada
Zombie
Zombie
leonada

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 7:02 am

i want the zombies to come back but have a differet way to aim like in 4 and 5 other then the ones in the past
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:16 am

Down wrote:
well yea I was thinking of making a mod for resident evil 4 like something the give the ganado more blood so they are like small bosses or something can change how they look and instead of talking i will edit the sounds to how they sound in resident evil 3 so yea but yea I want some zombies Sad

too late, already been done, and they're refining it some more.
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:00 am

I'm not sure that many people will be missing them. Until the remake of the first game came out, the zombies were not quite as menacing as they are meant to be. The zombies were never a big threat if you had enough ammo, and often they just got in the way and had to be blown away anyway. The Ganados and the new Majini in Resident Evil 4 and 5 are quicker and more intelligent. I really wouldn't wanna keep playing the same game with the same characters if it always ended the same. And there were five Resident Evil games before Resident Evil 4 (excluding side stories) that all had the same type of situation and the game always concluded with no one close to stopping Umbrella. Sure, it was exciting to see what would happen next. But when Capcom made the series become stranded in 1998, things started to go a bit tedious.

That said, I will miss the zombies nonetheless. This isn't to say they no longer exist in some form. There are still enemies that move very slowly (as if they were drunk) and can be an unpredictable nuisance in a tight area. The Zealots come to mind.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:05 am

Grace Saunders wrote:
I'm not sure that many people will be missing them. Until the remake of the first game came out, the zombies were not quite as menacing as they are meant to be. The zombies were never a big threat if you had enough ammo, and often they just got in the way and had to be blown away anyway. The Ganados and the new Majini in Resident Evil 4 and 5 are quicker and more intelligent. I really wouldn't wanna keep playing the same game with the same characters if it always ended the same. And there were five Resident Evil games before Resident Evil 4 (excluding side stories) that all had the same type of situation and the game always concluded with no one close to stopping Umbrella. Sure, it was exciting to see what would happen next. But when Capcom made the series become stranded in 1998, things started to go a bit tedious.

That said, I will miss the zombies nonetheless. This isn't to say they no longer exist in some form. There are still enemies that move very slowly (as if they were drunk) and can be an unpredictable nuisance in a tight area. The Zealots come to mind.

My words exactly.Smile
Back to top Go down
BioHazardMerc1
Zombie
Zombie
BioHazardMerc1

Playstation Network Charlz0r

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:32 am

HELL I MISS THEM, the new ones are more like humans with a bug in their buddy, they arent slow and a little bit more intelligent than the old onces, and they are less resistant.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:02 am

Well, not really... I love games where enemies really counter you fast and strong enough... Zombies are not fast, and not strong...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:22 am

frodomir wrote:
Well, not really... I love games where enemies really counter you fast and strong enough... Zombies are not fast, and not strong...

The zombies were great, but like you said, now a days we need some fast and strong ones, the Crimson Heads were great, but I would like to play were all of them are like from 28 Days Later, just fast and relentless.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:23 am

Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

The zombies were great, but like you said, now a days we need some fast and strong ones, the Crimson Heads were great, but I would like to play were all of them are like from 28 Days Later, just fast and relentless.Smile

I love Left 4 dead zombies / Fast... But they are dumb like hell
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:28 am

frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

I love Left 4 dead zombies / Fast... But they are dumb like hell

Left 4 Dead, man I wan't to play that, one of my friends was telling me about it, it looks & sounds pretty cool.Smile Do you have it on 360, because I may ask Santa for it, and if I get Live, maybe we could fight some fast/dumb zombies, together?Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:32 am

I use PC version, pirated, works on Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 12:15 pm

Yeah, I miss zombies big time. Capcom really ****ed things up with RE4 to the point where it's Resident Evil in name only. It's like taking Metal Gear Solid and making it a first-person shooter, or Final Fantasy and making it a squad-based tactical shooter.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 12:19 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Yeah, I miss zombies big time. Capcom really ****ed things up with RE4 to the point where it's Resident Evil in name only. It's like taking Metal Gear Solid and making it a first-person shooter, or Final Fantasy and making it a squad-based tactical shooter.

You really think that? Resident Evil 4 was not just some fuck up, it was just as much RE as the others. It's puzzles were lacking sure, but it had survival horror, the characters, music, story, the camera was a bit different, but what was so bad about it?
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 12:28 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

You really think that? Resident Evil 4 was not just some fuck up, it was just as much RE as the others. It's puzzles were lacking sure, but it had survival horror, the characters, music, story, the camera was a bit different, but what was so bad about it?

i think like you say to mantain a club of fans like us happy and fresh capcom do a change with re4 and i love it i really love it i never in my life play a game so much times (re4 like 25 times) but i think the zombies are the original concept so really we can call resdent evil 4 a resident evil game??? or just capcom do a diferent game (just with the apearence of leon and ada capcom thinks is a resident evil game???)
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 12:49 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Resident Evil is about a corporation who plays God by developing biological weaponry that can mutate every living creature on earth into some kind of hideous monster, and the small group of police officers willing to risk their lives (and afterlives, for that matter) to bring it down.

From the original Resident Evil to Code Veronica, I played anticipating when the time would come that I would bring Umbrella down myself.

Then Resident Evil 4 came along and Umbrella was suddenly no more, without me having any part in it. It's like playing all the way through a game, only to find out that you merely watch the battle with the final boss instead of actually playing it. RE4 was an action shooter, not survival horror. There was more ammo in that game than the entire US Marine Corps has access to. Take Leon, Ada, and Wesker out of it, and point out what connection to the Resident Evil franchise is left...?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:46 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Resident Evil is about a corporation who plays God by developing biological weaponry that can mutate every living creature on earth into some kind of hideous monster, and the small group of police officers willing to risk their lives (and afterlives, for that matter) to bring it down.

From the original Resident Evil to Code Veronica, I played anticipating when the time would come that I would bring Umbrella down myself.

Then Resident Evil 4 came along and Umbrella was suddenly no more, without me having any part in it. It's like playing all the way through a game, only to find out that you merely watch the battle with the final boss instead of actually playing it. RE4 was an action shooter, not survival horror. There was more ammo in that game than the entire US Marine Corps has access to. Take Leon, Ada, and Wesker out of it, and point out what connection to the Resident Evil franchise is left...?

Okay well, you got it right that it is pretty much about the corporation, but it isn't about a small group of police officers.
RE4 is not an action shooter, it is certainly survival horror. The horror is imminet in the game, you are struggling to avoid and at the same time kill the Dr. Salvador, while trying not to die(this is much more like that on Pro mode especially), and plenty of stuff that would add into both categories of Survival & Horror. There was alot more ammo, but you sort of needed it, and besides, when I play through any RE game, I always conserve my ammo to the point where I have a whole lot of it.
Let's take out Leon, & Ada, and Wesker. Now we have a mysterious plague, that is among all of the villagers, so far it has a creepy & menacing feel to it, just like before, the T-virus was probably being used or tested with it(according to Luis when talking to Leon), you have the same controls(excluding the fixed camera angles), horror, survival, an interesting story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????   SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES???? Empty

Back to top Go down

SOMEBODY MISS THE ZOMBIES????
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next