HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?

Go down 
+15
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Limey
PWNERX
Outbreakgirl
Vandal
Cyberization
Mcghie
Ghost Leader
Crimson_Wolf
spawn
SWITCHMYND
Mass Distraction
Nobudy
weskersbarber
Industrial Ridden
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:47 pm

Anybody has an equal chance to die in this game (from top characters) none of em are secure from deadly strike, but i think that none of em deserve death, they should be taken off of the main float of the game and turned into secondary characters with minor appearances in the further installments. Even more so that will give the game even more reality feeling, cs characters will have life after "Resident Evil".
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:01 pm

Yah, I think the main characters; Chris, Jill, Leon, Claire, should become secondary and supporting characters. And give us some cool new characters to play as. Not the experienced super heroes we are currently playing as, much as I will always like those characters. That's step number 1 in Capcom giving us a classic horror RE game. We need a protagonist who is scared and unfamiliar with the monsters he/she encounters. Our protagonist also doesn't need to be a firearms expert/martial arts aficionado/super hero, etc.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:15 am

I suppose you are right about the government. Definetly even more so after the attacks on the U.S. in recent games / CG movies. I still stand by Redfield being a higher target to bio-terrorist groups than specifically some random Agent to them (Leon). Don't get me wrong I am sure these groups would know of Leon, but he always seems to get thrown into the mix on accident. Raccoon city he was just going to work, Europe he was just looking for the President's daughter, RE6 he was assigned to protect the President, and Degeneration he was sent in to rescue.

Chris on the other hand has been out to take out bio-terrorist every since the end of RE1.

I agree with both of you though. That would be interesting if they did retire and become secondary characters. Although before that happens I would love to see Claire in the spotlight one last time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:02 am

Ssplain wrote:
I suppose you are right about the government. Definetly even more so after the attacks on the U.S. in recent games / CG movies. I still stand by Redfield being a higher target to bio-terrorist groups than specifically some random Agent to them (Leon). Don't get me wrong I am sure these groups would know of Leon, but he always seems to get thrown into the mix on accident. Raccoon city he was just going to work, Europe he was just looking for the President's daughter, RE6 he was assigned to protect the President, and Degeneration he was sent in to rescue.

Chris on the other hand has been out to take out bio-terrorist every since the end of RE1.

I agree with both of you though. That would be interesting if they did retire and become secondary characters. Although before that happens I would love to see Claire in the spotlight one last time Very Happy

well definitely there will be more appearances by those characters cs by this time they are the most popular ones, so capcom will try to juice out maximum out of em. Im sure that Chris and Leon wont be sent to the bench until they have an entire game where they will be partners. Jill and Claire will have their games a well, so im guessing that we are pretty far from having those characters to become secondary. Still a lot of money can be mad only with those four names, so doubt that CAPCOM will let that opportunity to slip through their fingers.
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:59 am

As much as I would love for someone to get killed and make it a bit more realistic, nobody will die. I mean, in Revelations (spoiler) not even Parker died. In RE6 everybody is being rushing from fire into the frying pan and nobody out of the main characters even got a goddamn scratch (Sherry can conveniently fucking regenerate, what a stupid plot device). If you ask me, I'd do some unexpected stuff and wouldn't kill Chris. I am serious about writing a whole script for the next RE just for shits and giggles to see how will Capcom do it later and compare. I am going to massacre the main characters and bring some horror into the story (fanfic, I guess, though I hate fanfics).
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:02 pm

Shrike wrote:
(Sherry can conveniently fucking regenerate, what a stupid plot device).
Did you not play RE2? It's been stated that the G-Virus has regenerative properties. It was no surprise that Sherry could do that considering what happened to her in 2.

Shrike wrote:
In RE6 everybody is being rushing from fire into the frying pan and nobody out of the main characters even got a goddamn scratch
And yes a main character was killed
Spoiler:

Shrike wrote:
bring some horror into the story (fanfic, I guess, though I hate fanfics).
I've already mentioned this in a post, but I'll say it again. The only way to bring horror back into the story is to introduce a new inexperienced character, or someone with little experience that we do know. And even then, RE5's viral campaign showed us that Claire still trains.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:21 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Limey wrote:
Chris (dies protecting Claire).
If Claire's going to get into any trouble at this point, it'll probably be her getting cuffs slapped on her wrists along with the rest of her picket warrior friends. Not something Chris can likely do anything about.

I believe that Claire is a real grown up now. She can save her own ass right at this moment even without the help of Chris she can go on. She got her own now and I really hope Capcom is going to have a plan for her in the future.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 6:45 am

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
Anybody has an equal chance to die in this game (from top characters) none of em are secure from deadly strike, but i think that none of em deserve death, they should be taken off of the main float of the game and turned into secondary characters with minor appearances in the further installments. Even more so that will give the game even more reality feeling, cs characters will have life after "Resident Evil".
Kind of like what happened to Barry (even though we haven't seen him after 3).

Nobudy wrote:
Shrike wrote:
In RE6 everybody is being rushing from fire into the frying pan and nobody out of the main characters even got a goddamn scratch
Spoiler:
He wasn't even a completely new character either. He was introduced first in a manga called Biohazard: Marhawa Desire, which is by all accounts canon.

Then, and this is for Shrike, there are characters like Steve who starred and died in a game and Krauser who ended up dead and later got a game in which he had a starring role. So yeah, it's not all that uncommon to kill lead characters even if it doesn't happen all the time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:14 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Nobudy wrote:
Shrike wrote:
Spoiler:
He wasn't even a completely new character either. He was introduced first in a manga called Biohazard: Marhawa Desire, which is by all accounts canon.

Then, and this is for Shrike, there are characters like Steve who starred and died in a game and Krauser who ended up dead and later got a game in which he had a starring role. So yeah, it's not all that uncommon to kill lead characters even if it doesn't happen all the time.
I thought he had a cameo in it or something.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:15 am

No, he starred in that one with Chris and a bunch of other BSAA members.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:13 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Well i would actually say, quite opposite to what happen to Burton, cs simply he vanished since RE3, i truly hoped that he would have had O'Brienish kind of role in RE 6, but yet again nothing . . . Gamers should be able to see what goes on with old characters, thats why there should be more minor appearances . . .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:47 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Well i would actually say, quite opposite to what happen to Burton, cs simply he vanished since RE3, i truly hoped that he would have had O'Brienish kind of role in RE 6, but yet again nothing . . . Gamers should be able to see what goes on with old characters, thats why there should be more minor appearances  . . .
I used Barry as an example mostly because even though we haven't seen him since RE3 he is the only main character to appear as a support cameo in a later game.
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:53 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Storywise, it's actually pretty terrible what happened to him. Nothing. He was tossed aside and we got random horrible characters such as Helena.

Mass Distraction wrote:

Yeah, I am not saying that secondary characters can't die. Krauser was a character never before mentioned, and suddenly he has this past with Leon. How can I invest myself into the story that never based anything before going right to "I died in the crash two years ago, is that what they told you?". I was like: "Who the fuck?". At least Krauser was manly to an extent, so it's forgiven. It's actually great that Steve died (and his father). Not complaining about that. I am complaining mainly about 6, but it could go for a bit of 4 and 5 as well. Luis was a random nobody, and everyone who died in 5 were... pilots and soldiers? Jesus.

The main cast, though, won't get killed. We all know that. And that could be fine, really, if it wasn't told through high octane action which Rambo can only dream about.

Nobudy wrote:

Did you not play RE2? It's been stated that the G-Virus has regenerative properties. It was no surprise that Sherry could do that considering what happened to her in 2.

You have to realize that Sherry, while maintaining pure human form (thus, no drawbacks), has the abilities that G grants (regeneration), and she even took the vaccine. It's a terrible plot device, storywise. Let me explain. She took the antidote, but still has the virus. Why? If it stayed in her body just like T has lain dormant in Jill's, it's repetition, and she wouldn't be an agent, but a testing dummy for scientists who would study the G and the antidote to it. She wouldn't have been sent on a mission (alone, fucking lol) where she could easily die, realistically. But okay, I am not asking to be realistic here, I am asking to make sense. Then, she has this ability to regenerate, but her form is quite simply normal. Therefore, she has all the positives, and no negatives - stupid plot device. It's subjective, you could find it okay, it's just my view of it. Not trying to convince you or anything.

[quote="Nobudy"]And yes a main character was killed
Spoiler:

It's true, but he isn't really a main character generally. Still, it's cool that he died. That is why I actually liked Chris' campaign even though had the most action out of all the campaigns. That, and the military thing is cool. At least Chris' campaign didn't pretend to be something that it's not (like Leon's, which tried to tell you "I AM HORROR!" but it was actually a pure shooter with dodgy mechanics and horrendous plot) and went strait to all guns blazing. Than again, that isn't RE at all, but whatever. Still had to finish the game because it was called "Resident Evil 6".
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:00 am

Shrike wrote:
If it stayed in her body just like T has lain dormant in Jill's, it's repetition, and she wouldn't be an agent, but a testing dummy for scientists who would study the G and the antidote to it. She wouldn't have been sent on a mission (alone, fucking lol) where she could easily die, realistically.
Ahem... She was tested. She was in the hands of government for years and they did, in fact, test her. A lot. This is explained in the files.
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:15 am

Then I apologize for being uninformed, just ignore that part of my post, everything else still stands. My bad. And what files? Those things that you need to shoot in RE6? Lol. What a stupid way of learning about the game.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:36 am

It's not learning about the game but the story. The files don't really add all that much to the game itself aside from backstory, nothing crucial. It was a stupid way to collect the files, though. It was the same in Chronicles.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:40 am

I am with Shrike on this one.
I thought that was pretty laughable that they would send Sherry, a very young female who contains invaluable antigens for G, off to retrieve a deadly mercenary in a foriegn country. Also, if she was cured of the virus all of the properties of the virus should be removed.

Maybe the regenerative properties of the virus will not allow it do be destroyed by the antigen. Maybe it has only temporary halted mutation. Maybe we can see Sherry mutate into a G monster later in the series. Now THAT would be an interesting plot device! Or Maybe I just used the word maybe to many times in one paragraph. Maybe not...
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:12 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Well i would actually say, quite opposite to what happen to Burton, cs simply he vanished since RE3, i truly hoped that he would have had O'Brienish kind of role in RE 6, but yet again nothing . . . Gamers should be able to see what goes on with old characters, thats why there should be more minor appearances  . . .
I used Barry as an example mostly because even though we haven't seen him since RE3 he is the only main character to appear as a support cameo in a later game.

Which one ? ? ? ? am i missing something? ? ? If its revelations, I havent played it yet . . . Though ive seen cut scenes i dont remember him there . . . If thtats so maaan that would actually be the first spoiler for me that actually spoils an awesome surprise Mad 
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:15 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Which one ? ? ? ? am i missing something? ? ? If its revelations, I havent played it yet . . . Though ive seen cut scenes i dont remember him there . . . If thtats so maaan that would actually be the first spoiler for me that actually spoils an awesome surprise Mad 
It was in RE3, with the true ending. Again, I just mentioned him because he is literally the only character who appeared as a cameo who actually helped outside of his own game.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:24 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

It was in RE3, with the true ending. Again, I just mentioned him because he is literally the only character who appeared as a cameo who actually helped outside of his own game.

Uff i know that, the chopper ending . . . I thought you meant by "later", ones that come after 3 and since revelations is the only one i havent played yet, i thought that was the one. . . What i really want is CGI with Barry, Chris, Claire and Leon as main characters, with plot more like Investigation Thriller, thats kind of something id watch everyday. Since Devs are not bringing old Characters back in game, i really think they should make more of those CGI where they can bring any of those old characters back. . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2