HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6?

Go down 
+7
Mass Distraction
chocotricks
BloodMoney88
ohmybasch
lyfesArcanum
Incompetent Barry
RaviorStygian
11 posters
AuthorMessage
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6? Empty
PostSubject: Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6?   Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:52 pm

That woman in RE6 . . . that's Ada, right? Same face, same sounding voice. I haven't found anything on it yet.
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

Playstation Network DaredBlueHawk

PostSubject: Re: Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6?   Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:58 pm

there is a rumor that its actually Ada's clone. dont know how that worked out. because if you watched the second trailer you would notice that the Ada in the trailer seems a little different than normal
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6?   Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:00 pm

Clearly you didn't look very hard. It's official and all over the place
Back to top Go down
ohmybasch
Zombie
Zombie
ohmybasch

Playstation Network ohmybasch

PostSubject: Re: Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6?   Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:05 pm

Isn't it some chick named Carla?
Well, you can definitely be sure Ada will play a key role in RE6.
The setting is in Asia, that's where Ada's from.
Back to top Go down
BloodMoney88
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
BloodMoney88

Playstation Network Camara662

PostSubject: Re: Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6?   Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:44 pm

Well hopefully Ada isn't the head honcho of this game.. I really don't wanna have to deal with more emotionally Leon+Ada love haha..
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6?   Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6? EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:23 am

BloodMoney88 wrote:
Well hopefully Ada isn't the head honcho of this game.. I really don't wanna have to deal with more emotionally Leon+Ada love haha..
I'm sure Leon is probably with this new woman. That would make . . . three love interests for Leon. Maybe four, if you count Ashely.[i]
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6?   Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6? EmptySat May 12, 2012 10:18 am

Nonsense Ashley wouldnt be a love interest you couldnt even look up the girls skirt without her calling you a pervert LOL
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6?   Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6? EmptySat May 12, 2012 10:34 am

chocotricks wrote:
Nonsense Ashley wouldnt be a love interest you couldnt even look up the girls skirt without her calling you a pervert LOL
She did ask Leon for some "overtime" at the end. Still, Leon was too busy thinking about Ada and hitting on Hunnigan.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6?   Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6? EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:10 am

^^^^^^
This. Also, you can tell that she kinda had a crush on Leon. Though as always, Ada has him whipped lol.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6?   Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6? EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:07 pm

Incompetent Barry wrote:
there is a rumor that its actually Ada's clone. dont know how that worked out. because if you watched the second trailer you would notice that the Ada in the trailer seems a little different than normal
What? It looks like the real her. The Idea of Ada having a Clone is the suckiest thing ever. Why would Capcom do that? It would be better that she's the real Ada on RE6 and not some other stupid clone.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6?   Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6? EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:14 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Incompetent Barry wrote:
What? It looks like the real her. The Idea of Ada having a Clone is the suckiest thing ever. Why would Capcom do that? It would be better that she's the real Ada on RE6 and not some other stupid clone.
I agree. A "clone" would be a very odd decision.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6?   Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6? EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:44 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
She did ask Leon for some "overtime" at the end. Still, Leon was too busy thinking about Ada and hitting on Hunnigan.
Na he's just gay.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6?   Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6? EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:45 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Incompetent Barry wrote:
I agree. A "clone" would be a very odd decision.

Unless that stupid clone thing is their idea of a twist in the middle of the game or whatever...geez, but I've liked the surprises we've seen so far, Ada a villain, Wesker's son, Chris's trauma, Leon on the most wanted list, Sherry, the game is promising enough, so I most sincerely hope they don't fuck it up with the clone thing. I have no doubt that at least biologically, she's Ada, she looks like her, has the same attitude, the Sally Cahill voice ( Ada's VA in RE2 and RE4). The Chris vs Ada arc seems really neat too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6?   Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Ada Wong the main villain of RE6?
Page 1 of 1