HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?

Go down 
+15
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Limey
PWNERX
Outbreakgirl
Vandal
Cyberization
Mcghie
Ghost Leader
Crimson_Wolf
spawn
SWITCHMYND
Mass Distraction
Nobudy
weskersbarber
Industrial Ridden
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? Empty
PostSubject: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:27 pm

Jill, Chris, Leon, and Claire.

I think either Leon or Claire would probably be one of the first ones to die. Claire has only been in 2 games (main storyline) , RE2 and CVX.

Everybody else has atleast 3. I don't know about the next game in the franchise, but I still think one of them is going to die soon. Can't shake the feeling Laughing
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:35 pm

Chris as is he has been in just about enough games, he is my favourite RE character but u need to know when to call it a day.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:38 pm

It'd be between Chris, Leon, or Jill. Their careers could put them at death before Claire since she doesn't get herself into action. But even then...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:33 am

They already killed Jill off once. It would be repetitive if they did that again, even if it was for realsies.

I would say Claire. Knowing the company, they wouldn't kill off any of their money cows so Claire is the most likely option.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:10 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Chris as is he has been in just about enough games, he is my favourite RE character but u need to know when to call it a day.
same here, but if they kill him it should be brutal and epic.
Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 pm

Chris is my favorite too, but I would also say that he would be next on the list to go. My reasoning for choosing Chris has to do with the fact that he is a 40 year old man. By the time Resident Evil 7 is produced he would be in his mid 40's, maybe even closer to his 50's depending on when they finally got around to finishing it.

I love the fact that RE has an accurate timeline, but it's also pretty depressing...looking back to RE 1 when all these guys (and gals) were in their young twenties...It's like we grew up with them...It's just really sad. I have so many feels right now. I don't want to see them go.
Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? I-know-that-feel
Back to top Go down
Crimson_Wolf
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Playstation Network Ketsueki_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 7:10 pm

As much as I like the guy, I'd say Chris should die out of the four of them, making the ultimate sacrifice to assure that his teammates make it out alive. Leon should make it through everything, but not without suffering a great injury that forces him to retire(Like being paralyzed from the waist down). Not sure what should happen to Jill or Chris.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:08 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
They already killed Jill off once. It would be repetitive if they did that again, even if it was for realsies.
Capcom dropped the ball by letting out RE5's angle with Jill before release, IMO. It would have been more impactful and unexpected if the whole thing had been kept quiet for gamers to discover themselves.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:31 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Capcom dropped the ball by letting out RE5's angle with Jill before release, IMO. It would have been more impactful and unexpected if the whole thing had been kept quiet for gamers to discover themselves.
Same here. They have a bad habit of spoiling their games by releasing just about everything online before the actual game hits stores. Even if you only watched the trailers you'd get some major spoilers.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:00 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

Same here. They have a bad habit of spoiling their games by releasing just about everything online before the actual game hits stores. Even if you only watched the trailers you'd get some major spoilers.

Resident Evil 6 done so much to advertise it that they spoiled most of the game.
First playthrough the majority of the time I was telling myself what had happened seconds before it did because I had seen the scene somewhere in a video or a picture.
I hate that games need to be over advertised like this and spoil all it.
I mean that's okay for "casual gamers" like the ones that are addicted to COD because they want everything at the click of there fingers and couldn't really care much about gaming, but for
most of us gaming is about the story and when you showcase most of the key moments it just ruins the experience.
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

Playstation Network MrOutside-

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:05 pm

^ This is the very reason why I don't watch trailers or videos before a game/movie releases. If it's something I'm invested in storyline-wise, I watch the announcment teaser then I go into lockdown until it's out. There are pre-release spoilers everywhere these days.

On-topic, if we're going by in-universe criteria, probably Claire as I'd imagine her combat skills are fairly rusty these days.

If it's who SHOULD die, I agree it needs to be Chris. He's had the most character development (hah, if you can call it that) out of the whole cast, and thematically I think he's gone as far as he can. I actually think they missed a great opportunity by not doing it in RE6. It would have added some much-needed emotional weight to the story.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:48 pm

Well the first RE6 trailer made RE6 look good. But Capcom doesn't know how to advertise without spoiling too much. The second trailer was trash. Haha. Trailer trash. At any rate, 100% of the 2nd trailer was all cutscenes. It was lame and they kept doing that with every trailer afterward. They don't know how to market their games anymore.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:31 pm

Mercy wrote:
Well the first RE6 trailer made RE6 look good. But Capcom doesn't know how to advertise without spoiling too much. The second trailer was trash. Haha. Trailer trash. At any rate, 100% of the 2nd trailer was all cutscenes. It was lame and they kept doing that with every trailer afterward. They don't know how to market their games anymore.

I also thought any trailer after the first wasn't very good. It gets really irritating when trailers spoil things. Not sure if it spoiled Carla or not, but even if it didn't, it was all over the net.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:15 am

Chris did say he wanted to retire....
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:16 am

RE 7 could have alternate endings; anyone could die, IFF you so choose. Therefore, RE 7=ending.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:13 am

Outbreakgirl wrote:
Chris did say he wanted to retire....
That's why he acceted the mission at the end of Resident Evil 6.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:25 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Mercy wrote:

I also thought any trailer after the first wasn't very good. It gets really irritating when trailers spoil things. Not sure if it spoiled Carla or not, but even if it didn't, it was all over the net.
It didn't. It actually did make it seem like she was Ada. Buuuut the whole Carla thing got somehow leaked to the internet anyway so it was pretty much pointless.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:51 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
Mercy wrote:

It didn't. It actually did make it seem like she was Ada. Buuuut the whole Carla thing got somehow leaked to the internet anyway so it was pretty much pointless.
Yep. And Capcom pretends not to notice.
Back to top Go down
Limey
Zombie
Zombie

Playstation Network LimeyPolo
Steam : LimeyPolo

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:12 pm

Chris (dies protecting Claire).
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:36 pm

Limey wrote:
Chris (dies protecting Claire).
If Claire's going to get into any trouble at this point, it'll probably be her getting cuffs slapped on her wrists along with the rest of her picket warrior friends. Not something Chris can likely do anything about.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:42 pm

No one has to die, Chris can retire and do the paper working or some training in BSAA and making minor appearances in further games, when Jill can merry him, so that he finally looses his virginity, guess leon can also switch to be an advisor with minor appearances, im guessing Clair will take the main part in the game, but i still think that the whole thing in re 7 will develop around Chris and Jake, guess Chris will become father Jake never had and you know what to make more sense guess it would be kinda cool if Chris dies saving Jake, that will make sure that Jake will stay with good guys for good and continue what Chris was doing, but again that dying, i really dont want Chris to die . . .
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:28 am

I think it will be Chris as well out of that list. It could be him trying to save Claire.
A bio-terrorist group could kidnap Claire knowing it would get to Chris. The BSAA go in on a rescue and it's all a trap.. Everyone dies but Jill.. Right before Chris dies he tells her to save Claire, yada yada yada. Which would lead into a campaign for Jill and one for Claire.

Sorry I got off topic a little there... But yea, Chris.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 1:34 pm

Ssplain wrote:
I think it will be Chris as well out of that list. It could be him trying to save Claire.
A bio-terrorist group could kidnap Claire knowing it would get to Chris. The BSAA go in on a rescue and it's all a trap.. Everyone dies but Jill.. Right before Chris dies he tells her to save Claire, yada yada yada. Which would lead into a campaign for Jill and one for Claire.

Sorry I got off topic a little there... But yea, Chris.

NO Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 1:54 pm

It could easily be seen how Claire could be killed. She is out of the scene at the moment and I am sure every bio-terrorist group knows the name Redfield by this point. This leads me to believe Chris is the main target for these groups shutting down so many major operations. This also puts Claire in a dangerous position. As she would be a highly saught after target to manipulate Chris, who is highly respected in the BSAA.

Jill would be behind these two as she works in the BSAA and would be put in many dangerous situations involving people who would specifically want her and all other BSAA members dead.

Then there is Leon. Leon is easily the least likely to die. He works for the U.S government and should not be involved in any bio-warfare unless it effects the U.S. or an ally. Then again, he could "go rogue" as he tends to do so often. I am curious how he still has his job after being so bad at following procedure. If Leon dies, he brings it upon himself.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:51 pm

Ssplain wrote:
Then there is Leon. Leon is easily the least likely to die. He works for the U.S government and should not be involved in any bio-warfare unless it effects the U.S. or an ally. Then again, he could "go rogue" as he tends to do so often. I am curious how he still has his job after being so bad at following procedure. If Leon dies, he brings it upon himself.
The US government and military involves itself in a whole lot of situations the world at large doesn't even know about. Delta Force, DEVGRU, and the CIA specialize in it (even the Secret Service dabbles in it) and their ops are called "black" for a reason. So Leon isn't immune, trust me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?   Who would be the first to die from the four main characters? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would be the first to die from the four main characters?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next