HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?

Go down 
+10
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Spike991
Mass Distraction
VoyageTreader08
Teh Black Cat
RaviorStygian
chocotricks
Bub537
Vandal
Paperface*
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who's the BIG BAD BOSS?
Ustanak(Jake's)
Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? Vote_lcap0%Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Haos(Chris')
Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? Vote_lcap21%Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? Vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Simmons(Leon's)
Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? Vote_lcap50%Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 7 ]
Carla(Ada's)
Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? Vote_lcap29%Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:08 am

So who was the Main antagonist for Resident evil 6? We all know Jake & Sherry(Ustanak) didn't get the "BIG BAD BOSS"
Chris & Piers' Final Boss(Haos) was also very important and HAD to be killed. But it isn't really the "BIG BAD"

It's either, Ada's(Carla Radames) or Leon & Helena's(Derek Simmons)

The two are very important but seeing Carla was the final boss for the "additional" campaign(Ada's) It seems to me
that Simmons is really the final boss..
I know this don't sound "that" important to know who got the big boss. But it kinda makes it show who among the 7 characters
are the STAR.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 12:45 pm

I know Carla was the one pulling the strings and everything, but her fight was really short and lame. I felt that they tried to make Simmions really important but there was no real build up like there was for Wesker. To be fair, Wesker had other games to develop and Simmons only had one, but they really shouldn't have tried to make Simmons this super badass in a few short chapters. He felt pushed.

I would give the bad guy award to Simmions though, because you can tell Capcom wanted him to be the final boss by how many times he died and had different forms.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:39 pm

Mercy wrote:
I would give the bad guy award to Simmions though, because you can tell Capcom wanted him to be the final boss by how many times he died and had different forms.

I swear you had to fight that guy like eight fucking times. It was extremely overdone. I was sick of fighting him by the fourth time. I don't know why he had so many forms.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:59 pm

I actually loved Simmons, but ya Simmons for sure cause Like Mercy said it seemed Capcom put a lot of focus on him. I can also almost be sure that something SImmons related will return
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:38 pm

I would vote for Simmons, but his boss battles sucked. Ustanak, on the other hand, was almost always fun to fight.

But yeah, Simmons and Carla in combination were pretty much the main antagonists.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 4:15 pm

I felt like it was Carla. She played a big role in everyone's campaign.

Her last fight scene was horrible though. I knew at one point you'd have to fight her, but man... I thought she would have been a lot more epic and tougher.
Back to top Go down
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:14 pm

Mercy wrote:
I know Carla was the one pulling the strings and everything, but her fight was really short and lame. I felt that they tried to make Simmions really important but there was no real build up like there was for Wesker. To be fair, Wesker had other games to develop and Simmons only had one, but they really shouldn't have tried to make Simmons this super badass in a few short chapters. He felt pushed.

Pretty much this^

Teh Black Cat wrote:
I felt like it was Carla. She played a big role in everyone's campaign.

Her last fight scene was horrible though. I knew at one point you'd have to fight her, but man... I thought she would have been a lot more epic and tougher.

And this^ Smile
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:07 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:
It took me almost an hour to figure out how to beat her. It was . . . pretty annoying. She just keeps repeating the same lines over and over. "I'll dine on your flesh, and suck the marrow from your bones." The music was epic, though. Very The Matrix-like actually.
Back to top Go down
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 10:49 pm

chocotricks wrote:
I actually loved Simmons, but ya Simmons for sure cause Like Mercy said it seemed Capcom put a lot of focus on him. I can also almost be sure that something SImmons related will return
Totally random, but did anyone else think his clothes made him look like Colonial Sanders?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:30 am

Considering the overall plot, Carla.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:41 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
It took me almost an hour to figure out how to beat her. It was . . . pretty annoying. She just keeps repeating the same lines over and over. "I'll dine on your flesh, and suck the marrow from your bones." The music was epic, though. Very The Matrix-like actually.

Yeah but once you figure out what you have to do to beat her, it was pretty lame. I expected her to put up more of a fight. She's probably the only boss with one form to fight.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:55 am

Haos for sure!!!

Umm, no, definately stupid Simmons. Like Mercy said, he had zero build up. I was like, "Ok, who is this guy", and by the end of the game I was like, "ok, still wanna know who this guy is".

I didn't even know who the heck Haos was when I read it.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:07 am

They did try to give Simmons the Wesker type character, but I felt that the fight was more personal for Helena than it was for Leon, because of the whole sister thing. When Simmons cried out Leon's name in rage, I was confused because they basically just met, where was his anger coming from? At the end of the day, there was no personal stake in it for Leon.

For Chris vs. Wesker, Wesker betrayed his whole team, killed everyone, held his siter hostage at one point, killed his close partner Jill, then figuring out she wasn't dead but that he was using her as a test subject. There's a huge personal stake in this boss fight that was so big it carried onto Wesker's offspring.

To give the role of Wesker to Simmons was just really lame. They shouldn't have killed him off in the game he debuted in.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:34 am

Mercy wrote:
To give the role of Wesker to Simmons was just really lame. They shouldn't have killed him off in the game he debuted in.

Agreed. In fact, this may deserve a thread of it's own...
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:59 am

Mercy wrote:

I didnt like Simmons that much, agree after Wesker he really seemed lame. Actually RE 6 was a cemetery for debutantes, SImmons, Piers and Adas clone sister. They could have had their owns stories.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:40 am

I just feel that they should have at least built Simmons up more, if they did want to kill him off in his debut, they should have done it the way Resident Evil 4 did it with Saddler. They met face to face, he kept bantering Leon for the entire end of the game, facing Saddler was a big deal, and when he died, he stayed dead. Salazar was a better villain than Simmons.

Saddler's death felt right, Simmons' death felt rushed.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:29 am

Mercy wrote:
They did try to give Simmons the Wesker type character, but I felt that the fight was more personal for Helena than it was for Leon, because of the whole sister thing. When Simmons cried out Leon's name in rage, I was confused because they basically just met, where was his anger coming from? At the end of the day, there was no personal stake in it for Leon.
It was because of Simmons that the president, a close friend of Leon's, died. Well, that and a whole town, creating a similar setting to what he saw in Raccoon. I do agree though, Simmons' death felt rushed. I hope they bring the family back in some form.

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

I didnt like Simmons that much, agree after Wesker he really seemed lame. Actually RE 6 was a cemetery for debutantes, SImmons, Piers and Adas clone sister. They could have had their owns stories.
RE6 wasn't Piers' debute. He had previously travelled with Chris in Asia, during the Marhawa Desire manga. This was also mentioned in the files of RE6.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:59 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mercy wrote:
It was because of Simmons that the president, a close friend of Leon's, died. Well, that and a whole town, creating a similar setting to what he saw in Raccoon. I do agree though, Simmons' death felt rushed. I hope they bring the family back in some form.

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

RE6 wasn't Piers' debute. He had previously travelled with Chris in Asia, during the Marhawa Desire manga. This was also mentioned in the files of RE6.

Ok He's first on screen appearance, sorry for my ignorance. Rolling Eyes
I havent played RE6 so havent read any files.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:39 am

True, I forgot that Simmons did that, maybe it's because Leon doesn't seem to be too worked up about the President's death. When Luis died, Leon fell to his knees basically crying, when Mike died, he screamed his name, despite not seeing his face.

As the zombified president staggered towards Helena, Leon tried to reason with the former shell of the president, gun aimed to his head, he yelled "Adam!" And pulled the trigger. Helena, still in shock cried without realizing what really happened in front of her. Leon looked away and rested his gun at his hip.

No overly melodramatic reaction that I expect from someone that Leon cares about, no falling to his knees like whenever Ashley dies, he sits there going "Hmm. How about that." He does investigate the president after his second death, but honestly, I didn't feel that he really cared. Even his conversation with Chris, he said "And I lost over 70,000 people, including the President because of Simmons." Instead of mentioning the president first, when he even mentions the president his voice calms over.

I don't know, I just didn't feel his connection to the President all that important, not even the flashback cutscene felt like Leon really liked being around Adam. Maybe it was because Leon was in a leather jacket and a bad haircut and the President was in a suit; like Leon's father trying to talk him out of getting a tattoo, and Leon reluctantly agreeing.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:27 pm

Mercy wrote:
Maybe it was because Leon was in a leather jacket and a
bad haircut and the President was in a suit; like Leon's father trying
to talk him out of getting a tattoo, and Leon reluctantly agreeing.
This made me lol.

I have to ask, why is Haos even an option?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:10 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Propably because he was Chris' last boss. He was just a mere BOW though. No idea why anyone has actually voted for him.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:08 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
No idea why anyone has actually voted for him.

Sorry, that's my fault...

As for what Simmons did...I hardly remember RE6's story as a whole. I remember bits, but it was definately confusing and not as straight forward. Just tons of shit going on, hard to follow honestly. Neutral
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:13 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Propably because he was Chris' last boss. He was just a mere BOW though. No idea why anyone has actually voted for him.

Well then it should have been carla as Chris Stories main antagonist.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:33 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

I had the same problem with the Carla fight...

I was so tired of hearing her repeat herself, like a broken record.

Eventually I noticed the barrels behind her face though.

IDK about music.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:46 am

Spike991 wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

I had the same problem with the Carla fight...

I was so tired of hearing her repeat herself, like a broken record.

Eventually I noticed the barrels behind her face though.

IDK about music.
If there's one thing they got right, it was the Game's music score. It really brought me back to "Wind of Madness" from Resident Evil 5's score. The music is actually pretty iconic, I find myself humming the main menu theme now and then.

But the things Carla says… man, it's worse than a cheap comic book villain. Not even Killer Moth would be that lame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?   Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who got the main antagonist on Resident Evil 6?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next