HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists

Go down 
+10
nekronuke
Revan XI9
Jamesy
Mass Distraction
hobojojo521
BOBLATHON
Regenerator
Albert_Wesker_STARS
NiteKrawler
xExcel
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists Empty
PostSubject: A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists   A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:58 am

How do you think that'd go?
NOTE: Leon gets considerably buffer, not as buff as Chris, but definitely stronger than in RE4 and OP: Javier
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists   A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:40 pm

No. Too much Leon already. If they have him again already, they may as well change "Resident Evil" to "Leon Kennedy: Leon Kennedy is the Best Character Ever. Hooray for Leon 'S' Kennedy."
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists   A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:42 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
No. Too much Leon already. If they have him again already, they may as well change "Resident Evil" to "Leon Kennedy: Leon Kennedy is the Best Character Ever. Hooray for Leon 'S' Kennedy."
Chris has just as many fanboys as Leon
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists   A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:50 pm

xExcel wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Chris has just as many fanboys as Leon

Bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Albert_Wesker_STARS
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Albert_Wesker_STARS

PostSubject: Re: A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists   A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:13 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

I kind of agree, Leon's became so over-exposed. He was fine in RE2, but when they turned him into some superagent that could do everything in RE4, he's since had a legion of dedicated followers behind him. Just my opinion anyways.

Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists   A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:40 pm

I dont think either one of them need another game...they both had their spotlight now its time to move over
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists   A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:32 pm

Regenerator wrote:
I dont think either one of them need another game...they both had their spotlight now its time to move over

Yep, I agree and I'm a big fan of Chris... It's Barry's time to shine
Back to top Go down
hobojojo521
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
hobojojo521

PostSubject: Re: A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists   A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:46 am

i agree that barry should be in the next game but i also think they should start making RE's based on the movies and books but mostly the books because i read and they were awesome but i think alice's superhuman abilities shouldn't be in the main series of RE or maybe make an entire NEW series based on the movies thatd be cool
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists   A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:36 pm

hobojojo521 wrote:
i agree that barry should be in the next game but i also think they should start making RE's based on the movies and books but mostly the books because i read and they were awesome but i think alice's superhuman abilities shouldn't be in the main series of RE or maybe make an entire NEW series based on the movies thatd be cool
No, it wouldn't. At least not under the name of RE.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists   A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:43 pm

stay away from the movies please!
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists   A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:33 pm

RE6 should include Barry Burton. I think we have seen enough of chris esspecially since has has also featured in revelations.

I think the next game barry and leon should team up for the first time. I am sure they would get along.

Leon and Chris would for sure come into conflict though. That I can guarentee. They may even get into a fist fight if got too heated between the 2.

Rebbecca I think is too uninteresting of a character to bring back and even though Billy Coen was great and all he is too insignifigant of a character to make a comback as well. I defenintly think Barry has earn't the right to make an appearence in RE6. Shame he did not show up in RE5 Neutral

Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists   A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:18 pm

What about the fact that Chris and Leon have never met?
Wouldn't that make for an interesting plot?
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists   A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:26 pm

xExcel wrote:
What about the fact that Chris and Leon have never met?
Wouldn't that make for an interesting plot?

Hell yeah. I would love to see that. Why not have all of the good (living) charterer's come back.

one in particular......... My favorite character in all of the RE games.

A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists Merchant-re4-resident-evil-724153_679_10244
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists   A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:35 pm

that's whack lol
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists   A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:06 am

xExcel wrote:
that's whack lol

What is? The merchant?
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists   A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:21 am

1. i can't believe you just used the term 'whack' to describe something
2. we need the merchant to have a name goddamnit!
3. one word.... HUNK
4. Leon should go back to protecting obama, Chris should retire, Jill should move in with him, Barry should take care of his family, whom he worked with wesker to defend, Billy should keep shooting up in an ally somewhere, Rebecca should continue to be his dealer, and ada should zipline into a wall and wake up in a brazilian slave-labor shoe factory/brothel.
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists   A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:35 am

nekronuke wrote:
1. i can't believe you just used the term 'whack' to describe something
2. we need the merchant to have a name goddamnit!
3. one word.... HUNK
4. Leon should go back to protecting obama, Chris should retire, Jill should move in with him, Barry should take care of his family, whom he worked with wesker to defend, Billy should keep shooting up in an ally somewhere, Rebecca should continue to be his dealer, and ada should zipline into a wall and wake up in a brazilian slave-labor shoe factory/brothel.
You missed Claire
that hippie
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists   A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:47 am

Claire can be in a new game. She's still ok Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists   A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:24 am

Definately wouldn't mind seeing a little bit of interaction between these two, but an entire game would be a bit much.
Back to top Go down
unleash02
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
unleash02

PostSubject: Re: A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists   A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:54 pm

I think all the best characters in Resident Evil should have a game... and all of them have a storyline.. ehehehe
Back to top Go down
RAVEN300ZX
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
RAVEN300ZX

PostSubject: Re: A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists   A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:32 pm

My response to making the games after the movies..... Let us pray that Capcom would never do that to us.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists   A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:35 pm

I agree with Raven.... especially seeing as I typed that under his (a friend of mine) account instead of mine.
Back to top Go down
unleash02
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
unleash02

PostSubject: Re: A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists   A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:25 am

True True...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists   A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:45 pm

Chris and Leons personality types would not clash well.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists   A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:45 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists   A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists Empty

Back to top Go down

A game with Leon and Chris as the 2 main protagonists
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next