HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News)

Go down 
+16
AWDCP
02viperacr
RebelliousQueen
Valentine Fan
Mass Distraction
ChrisSherry
ChrisRedfieldRE156
White Rock
Progenitor
37 Narwhals
chrisredfield84
chocotricks
MSR
RaviorStygian
will1234562
Vandal
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News)   Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 4:40 am

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
@mass: really ? I thought all characters had their own moves, I mean i've seen Chris' "pick-up" throw, but if lets say Sherry does the same thing then its dumb . . . Well i wont see it until 22nd, Ive seen only CR walk through of one level where he did that throw . . .
All characters do have their own moves but that's not the point. You will be picking up and throwing dozens of enemies in just one playthrough with one character. Seeing those couple throws so many times in all the modes, it just becomes annoying when one flip can take multiple seconds.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News)   Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:19 pm

Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News)   Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:50 pm

Mercy wrote:
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/02/08/sorry-no-co-op-for-resident-evil-revelations-main-campaign-on-pc-and-consoles/

Nope!! No co-op for the canpaign! It is a good day!

Revelations is coming on PC????
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News)   Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:51 pm

Uhm… old news dude. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News)   Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:06 pm

Mercy wrote:

I didnt know that, i thought that it was only for consoles . . . .
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News)   Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:29 pm

Kind of weird that there will be no co-op for the single-player campaign,considering that you have an AI partner for most of the time.
Not that I mind - co-op is fun,but it kills the scare factor.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News)   Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:58 pm

Mercy wrote:

Yeah man, it was in several posts. I know I posted it, Will acknowledged it. I think you even responded to one of the posts.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News)   Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:15 am

Mercy wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Yeah man, it was in several posts. I know I posted it, Will acknowledged it. I think you even responded to one of the posts.

I always responded to the revelation posts, saying that cacpcom sucks cs they are not having PC port, but gladly i was wrong, now ill get my chance to play revelations 2 . . .
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News)   Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:13 am

Mercy wrote:
Mercy wrote:

I always responded to the revelation posts, saying that cacpcom sucks cs they are not having PC port, but gladly i was wrong, now ill get my chance to play revelations 2 . . .
I just checked my Revelations topics and realized that you didn't post on those topics. My bad, you were right.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News)   Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:52 pm

Well, RE6 felt like 4 games in one. And it gave us a chance to see old characters reunite. Sure, it might not be pure horror like Revelations tried to be, but it's still an epic game when you get into it. Shame it could have been better, but unfortunately the failure of it may lead to Capcom making drastic changes. In my opinion, one more game needs to be made before a reboot. They need to end the current story and then concentrate on newer ideas...
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News)   Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:28 pm

Mercy wrote:
it definately needs a direction reboot.

I agree with this. RE was known as a survival-horror game. That feeling went all semi-blank on me when I played RE5. Based on what I've seen and read, RE6 was good but not that good. They say survival-horror is gone. Well, that's kinda true. But RE6 gave me some scares on the trailer. Never played it though, so my opinion can change.

It's a good thing that they're bringing Revelations to the consoles. It brought back the horror feel but it turned out to be more "Dead-Spacey" to me. Well, can't judge a book by it's cover.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News)   Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:37 pm

First, welcome back Zero!

Next, I feel that Revelation's horror was unique in it's own right, atmosphere was done properly. Resident Evil 6 lacked a lot of horror for me, I too felt the lack of anything substatial in the horror department in Resident Evil 5, I think everyone has.
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News)   Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:21 am

Thanks Mercy.

Just by looking at the trailer and screenies, Revelations did give me that Spencer Mansion nostalgic atmosphere. And then cramped spaces, dark hallways and creepy enemies. Scary.

But IF they reboot the series, they should at least give Billy and Rebecca, Barry or Ark another game. Everyone wants to know what they've been doing or what they will do.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News)   Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:18 am

Mercy wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Guys, if you don't mind I guess the reboot thing that Capcom's talkin' about is not erasing, deleting or making a new storyline I guess they're making a full package just like they did in Resident Evil: Anthology. I don't know if that's right. But atleast that's what I've thought. Cause if they going to scratch the story from the start until the end. They're just wasting their time and effort, and it's clearly not a good idea at all.
True, it really doesn't need a story reboot, but it definately needs a direction reboot. In fact there are several articles where Capcom says "The fans were right… rethinking our direction for the series.

Observe.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/121862-Even-Capcom-Thinks-Enough-Resident-Evil-is-Too-Much

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-02-04-resident-evil-6-lost-its-momentum-resulting-in-the-failure-to-achieve-planned-sales

http://www.gamezone.com/products/resident-evil-6/news/resident-evil-producer-rethinks-the-direction-of-the-series

http://www.gamespot.com/news/resident-evil-6-lost-its-momentum-to-fall-2m-short-of-target-6403340

When you said 'Observe', it reminded me of someone from a movie or show for some strange reason. But a new direction for the series would be great. Finish off the storyline for major characters in a satisfying and realistic way (Chris/Leon/Ada/Jill), bring back some characters for maybe 2 more (Claire, Billy, Rebecca, HUNK).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News)   Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:20 am

Progenitor wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:

Child's Play is also getting a reboot. Expect it around Halloween 2013! Brad Dourif is still Chucky!

Man, every horror movie is getting a reboot this year.

Evil Dead and Carrie are also getting reboots

The latest Child's Play is actually another sequel. But the Carrie getting a reboot thing ain't new, because I'm sure they did a few made for TV versions. There was a second Carrie movie, but it wasn't as scary as the first one. I'm not sure The Evil Dead remake will be any good, lacking Bruce Campbell who is always a riot and he made those movies. And Texas Chainsaw was not that good. Simply put, remakes are tripe because they just spoil what was already good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News)   Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: The Reboot We've Been Waiting For? (Revelations News)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4